Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Problems at Astralis/NRG?! Legit source
REZ | 
United Kingdom Flynn2K 
So I have a friend that works for FaceIT who goes to all their events and backstage and such. I was speaking to him about the recent ECS tournament when he told me he was at the afterparty where he got the chance to speak to Tarik, where he found out that he doesn’t like NRG’s work ethic and that he doesn’t get on very well with the team. He also told me that when astralis lost to FURIA on nuke the second time that dupreeh had punched his monitor in frustration, and that magisk had a massive arguement with dupreeh and device. Also he told me that while taking down the practice area device had been playing battalion while he was there and throughout the tournament. Take this as you wish but you have my word that this is a trusted source, and this might explain why astralis’ level of play is dropping, and that NRG bomb out of tournaments early on...
2019-06-13 00:16
 | 
Macau Bent0 
stop reading at tarik afterparty hes high as a kite so no way hes mad
2019-06-13 00:20
 | 
United States k3ar 
Dev1ce tweeted about Battalion a couple of times. Same with Magisk. Could be on the "shroud effect." Btw, nice Legit Source LULW
2019-06-13 00:25
REZ | 
United Kingdom Flynn2K 
I can send pictures of him at the event at the closed games and practice rooms if you want
2019-06-13 11:45
Shroud effect?
2019-06-13 12:09
 | 
United States k3ar 
Everyone wanted shroud benched because he would stream PUBG and not practice Cs. Dev1ce may not stream it, but he could playing cs a lot less now.
2019-06-13 13:08
REZ | 
United Kingdom Flynn2K 
Pro’s like to play another game in their spare time, i know myself i cant just play cs all the time so i can see why..
2019-06-13 18:07
 | 
United States k3ar 
For shroud, it was at the point of not practicing AT ALL. Idc if pros play other games, but you need to at least practice when you’re on a team.
2019-06-13 18:10
REZ | 
United Kingdom Flynn2K 
I think it was in his head for a long time that he wanted to stream rather than compete, but while you are on a wage to play for a team you have to practice aswell..
2019-06-14 08:12
shox | 
United States finedenim 
Please keep it in your mind that these are "professional gamers". If everybody got along all dandy then there wouldn't be so many roster changes per given month lol.
2019-06-13 00:22
 | 
Colombia ^pip 
can confirm device is my father in law
2019-06-13 00:23
nawwk | 
Sweden Pedro_pan 
+1 he also told me simple will leave for NoChance, maiekalkelele to navi confirmed
2019-06-13 00:24
ScreaM | 
Belgium jelledm 
Why would Tarik say negative things about his team that are private to some random guy? nt stoopid
REZ | 
United Kingdom Flynn2K 
He’s not a random guy mate, they’ve spoke plenty of times before, he’s a mod in his chat...
2019-06-13 11:48
cool, but I kinda get it, being on that #10 spot hanging around there for a while would make the content god himself pretty angry lmao
2019-06-13 11:53
So I have a friend that works for FaceIT who goes to all their events and backstage and such. I was speaking to him about the recent ECS tournament when he told me he was at the afterparty where he got the chance to speak to Tarik, where he found out that he doesn’t like NRG’s work ethic and that he doesn’t get on very well with the team. He also told me that when astralis lost to FURIA on nuke the second time that dupreeh had punched his monitor in frustration, and that magisk had a massive arguement with dupreeh and device. Also he told me that while taking down the practice area device had been playing battalion while he was there and throughout the tournament. Take this as you wish but you have my word that this is a trusted source, and this might explain why astralis’ level of play is dropping, and that NRG bomb out of tournaments early on...
 | 
United States Sdsutton 
So I have a friend that works for FaceIT who goes to all their events and backstage and such. I was speaking to him about the recent ECS tournament when he told me he was at the afterparty where he got the chance to speak to Art, where he found out that he doesn’t like Furia’s work ethic and that he doesn’t get on very well with the team. He also told me that when Furia lost to NRG on nuke the first time that Yuurih had punched his monitor in frustration, and that AbleJ had a massive arguement with Kscerato and Vini. Also he told me that while taking down the practice area device had been playing battalion while he was there and throughout the tournament. Take this as you wish but you have my word that this is a trusted source, and this might explain why Furia’s level of play is dropping, and that NRG bomb out of tournaments early on...
2019-06-13 00:32
 | 
Germany Get_BaIT 
So i have a friend that works as a dj and earns 32k per month and he told me the same Story
2019-06-13 08:47
+rep my friend said it too
2019-06-13 11:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The NRG thing seems legit, with what we know about Daps wanting to step down and that Tarik have changed IGLs before and I wouldn't be surprised if there are some harsh feelings in the Astralis camp since they don't go to many events and now play badly at the few they attend. I would just call it healthy for professional teams
2019-06-13 11:53
REZ | 
United Kingdom Flynn2K 
I mean everything he said seems logical to whats going on with those teams in cs right now
2019-06-13 12:38
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I just mean: You didn't have to be there or talk to the or see it to just "know" it happened.
2019-06-13 12:41
So I have a friend that works for FaceIT who goes to all their events and backstage and such. I was speaking to him about the recent ECS tournament when he told me he was at the afterparty where he got the chance to speak to Art, where he found out that he doesn’t like Furia’s work ethic and that he doesn’t get on very well with the team. He also told me that when Furia lost to Vitality that Yuurih had punched his monitor in frustration, and that AbleJ had a massive arguement with Kscerato and Vini. Also he told me that while taking down the practice area Kscerato had been playing battalion while he was there and throughout the tournament. Take this as you wish but you have my word that this is a trusted source, and this might explain why Furia’s level of play is dropping, and get rekt by Vitality 0-2
2019-06-13 12:04
GuardiaN | 
World Darge 
I don't get the Tarik thing. Daps is a hardworking dude that puts a lot of effort on what he does, Tarik doesn't get along with the rest of the players but they bring someone that he likes, a guy that can't work properly with coaches and do half-assed setups where he puts himself over better teammates on key positions. WTF is Tarik trying to get then? A superstar role to free roam the map as he likes without any responsability? That's the CLG Tarik and I thought he knew better than that by now.
2019-06-13 12:56
Oh no punching monitor.
2019-06-13 13:11
2019-06-14 08:13
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
What did Doc did to them forsenCD
2019-06-14 08:19
Q
RED
2x
BLACK
2x
JOKER
26x
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.