Thread has been deleted
Last comment
converting gym results into more women
china | 
Libya oyyrofl_sexiest_user 
I train since 13 months and my body is looking really good and some girls started flirting with me. The main problem is that I am still socially awkard and shit at conversations so the girls lose interest after some talking. I want to continue working out but I realized that replacing one anti social hobby (CS alone) with another one (gym alone) wont help a lot. How can I get to be myself more while talking to women or learn more social skills in general. My co-workers and boss like me and I can work in a team but I just suck at conversations
2019-06-13 01:22
 | 
Europe crosst 
talk to people
2019-06-13 01:25
I will try my friend thank you a lot.
2019-06-13 01:28
Being an alpha isn’t just about the gym. Ya I’m 6’3 230 shredded perfect body, surely it helps. Girls want it. But you have to have an alpha mindset. You have to be confident more than anything.
2019-06-13 01:38
oh no its you
2019-06-13 01:39
name checks out. Nt 4'11" 90lb 12y/o
2019-06-13 01:41
bump
2019-06-13 01:35
dont waste your time on cs and go outside, it will come automatically trust me.
2019-06-13 01:39
I quit CS a long time ago only watch tier 1 events and hang out on hltv
2019-06-13 01:41
people always say "go outside" I'd very much love to know what people think is so entertaining outside, I mean I get it if you're at a cottage in the summer but on any normal day there's nothing entertaining outside other than going to a restaurant for food or something (which not everyone can afford). Also don't say sports, that's not entertaining for a lot of people.
2019-06-13 01:44
hanging out with your friends having fun, laughing and talking, going to parties, i dont know man theres so much to do
2019-06-13 02:06
I have the same problem man
2019-06-13 01:44
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
just talk alot and little by little you will learn how to talk with people and what interest people the most, but the only problem is that usually you aren't yourself when you do that. So as soon as you have a great relationship with the guy or girl, just be yourself and see how it goes ( either great or bad tho )
2019-06-13 01:46
ty 15andVirgin from france
2019-06-13 01:51
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
NO PROBLEM
2019-06-13 01:52
1. DONT talk about anime or dank memes. 2. If you are not sure what to say, ask questions. 3. Speak with everyone as if you have been friends with them for a long time, this should relax you. 4. If you are seriously interested in someone, you just have to say it or say something about how you feel because if you dont, they will never know. 5. If you have a funny story/anecdote that would make the person laugh, tell it. Laughing creates good bonds between people. 6. Go in with 100% confidence in EVERYTHING you do, anything less than 100% is a waste of time. A boy is cocky, a man is confident, be a man.
2019-06-13 02:00
This is mostly bad advice. 1. It's ok to talk about those things if the girl is into it. I'd leave this type of subject for a situation where you've talked with the person for a while though. 2. Asking questions conveys zero personality, since you're basically asking her to provide value to the conversation, implying you have nothing interesting to say / going on in your life. 3. This is generally solid. 4. Showing intent is good, but it should be done in an action oriented way. If you think a girl is cool invite her to do something (anything works). That will show you like her without actually saying it. Talking about feelings is terrible in the beginning. I'd avoid until you've fucked her a few times.. 5. This is generally solid, although be careful with self-deprecating humor. The girl still has to think you're a high-value guy to hook up with you and if you make fun of yourself too much it will make it seem like you're beneath them. 6. Confidence is nice to have but it comes from results so just do your thing man. Here's some extra stuff: 1. Stories that show you have friends, leadership skills, or care for your loved ones will get you points in her heart. 2. Lying is a great tool. Girls put make up, push-up bras, say they have a boyfriend etc, so don't feel bad about a little lie here and there. 3. Women care a lot about their reputation. They want to fuck around but they don't want to be seen as sluts. This means you have to consider appearances a lot. For example, introducing a girl to someone as a 'friend' is much better than a 'hook-up', or a 'date'. 4. Take everything lightly. If she's busy friday night, no big deal. If you go for the number and get denied, no big deal. This will show you have things going on in your life and whatnot (even if you don't). Usually, the person that's most reactive in an interaction is the lower value one. 5. Usually, having an escape plan is preferred. For example, if you invite the girl to go out, you don't have to make it a dinner for two. That's boring, expensive and old fashioned. Instead, invite her to a bar that you'll be going with friends anyway. If she comes, great; if not, great. Also, it's much easier to maintain a good vibe when there's 10 people in a conversation rather than 2. As a bonus, you may hook up some of your friends with hers. 6. Always introduce your friends as cool people. If your friend is an engineer that works with AI, introduce him as "this guy programs robots to think like people" etc. The cooler your friends are, the cooler you are. It doesn't matter if reality gets distorted a bit since the girl is not a CIA agent (hopefully). 7. Use fake time constraints. When interacting with a stranger, there's always some tension in the air. You can defuse some of it by pretending to have little time, which implies that even if the conversation gets weird / boring, you'll be gone shortly anyways. Ex: "Look I'm kind of in a hurry but who do you think lies more, men or women?" etc.
2019-06-13 03:11
Q
RED
2x
BLACK
2x
JOKER
26x
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.