This is mostly bad advice.
1. It's ok to talk about those things if the girl is into it. I'd leave this type of subject for a situation where you've talked with the person for a while though.
2. Asking questions conveys zero personality, since you're basically asking her to provide value to the conversation, implying you have nothing interesting to say / going on in your life.
3. This is generally solid.
4. Showing intent is good, but it should be done in an action oriented way. If you think a girl is cool invite her to do something (anything works). That will show you like her without actually saying it. Talking about feelings is terrible in the beginning. I'd avoid until you've fucked her a few times..
5. This is generally solid, although be careful with self-deprecating humor. The girl still has to think you're a high-value guy to hook up with you and if you make fun of yourself too much it will make it seem like you're beneath them.
6. Confidence is nice to have but it comes from results so just do your thing man.
Here's some extra stuff:
1. Stories that show you have friends, leadership skills, or care for your loved ones will get you points in her heart.
2. Lying is a great tool. Girls put make up, push-up bras, say they have a boyfriend etc, so don't feel bad about a little lie here and there.
3. Women care a lot about their reputation. They want to fuck around but they don't want to be seen as sluts. This means you have to consider appearances a lot. For example, introducing a girl to someone as a 'friend' is much better than a 'hook-up', or a 'date'.
4. Take everything lightly. If she's busy friday night, no big deal. If you go for the number and get denied, no big deal. This will show you have things going on in your life and whatnot (even if you don't). Usually, the person that's most reactive in an interaction is the lower value one. 5. Usually, having an escape plan is preferred. For example, if you invite the girl to go out, you don't have to make it a dinner for two. That's boring, expensive and old fashioned. Instead, invite her to a bar that you'll be going with friends anyway. If she comes, great; if not, great. Also, it's much easier to maintain a good vibe when there's 10 people in a conversation rather than 2. As a bonus, you may hook up some of your friends with hers.
6. Always introduce your friends as cool people. If your friend is an engineer that works with AI, introduce him as "this guy programs robots to think like people" etc. The cooler your friends are, the cooler you are. It doesn't matter if reality gets distorted a bit since the girl is not a CIA agent (hopefully).
7. Use fake time constraints. When interacting with a stranger, there's always some tension in the air. You can defuse some of it by pretending to have little time, which implies that even if the conversation gets weird / boring, you'll be gone shortly anyways. Ex: "Look I'm kind of in a hurry but who do you think lies more, men or women?" etc.