Thread has been deleted
Last comment
copy pasterino
 | 
Hungary Shiron212 
post your best below Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Humphry Davy in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.
2019-06-17 13:20
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ZywOO skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up....Day0s FPL Cheater with Streaming.....I think day0s still cheating...Zyw00 using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events.Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?
2019-06-17 13:23
ZywOO skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up....Day0s FPL Cheater with Streaming.....I think day0s still cheating...Zyw00 using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events.Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?
2019-06-17 13:23
Agility
2019-06-17 13:24
 | 
Korea XigNw0w
He is also a North Korean spy who has been living among his enemies for twenty-one years.
2019-06-17 14:30
xxxoshi in the chat you Cloud9 fanboy. Give me ONE reason RIGHT NOW you absolute moron of a human being as to why we should not be sleeping on Cloud9 because the fact of the matter is if you watched them preform at that event - if you opened your GODDAMN eyes that your mother you - err, fucking vagina and you watched that game of Counter Strike, and you used an objective style of counter - of watching anything you stupid fuck you could see that they didn't actually play ANYTHING worth convincing. They played scrimmy CS - do they have individuals that can perform well? Is that gonna win you games against the best teams in the fucking world? NO ITS NOT. So unless they're gonna turn things a complete fucking 180 around, Cloud9 are not gonna make top 8 bro, so just go back to being a Cloud9 fanboy and spamming all your stupid bullshit in twitch chat, cuz you gotta open your fucking eyes you have to watch the game for what it is and stop being - err having bias. This is what people need to stop doing in the whole world: STOP being biased at things because you're part of a tribe or fanclub. Start actually THINKING. If you want to be OBJECTIVE if you want to make decisions in life, you need to use your FUCKING EYES and use your brain. Stop being morons, I'm FED UP with these cunts tweeting shit at me when they're just, ABSOLUTELY closed-minded idiots.
2019-06-17 14:35
poizon leads Windigo to dominant Moche XL victory over GamerLegion Striker 16/6/2019 - 21:51 Windigo have emerged victorious from a dominant grand final affair against GamerLegion (2-0; Train 16-3, Dust2 16-8) on the back of an immaculate performance from Valentin "poizon" Vasilev. Windigo chose Train for the opening map of the Moche XL grand final and began to take control after poizon gave them the pistol round with a 1v1 clutch. Opting for a couple of B attacks early on, the Bulgarians extended their advantage, with the 20-year-old adding another clutch to his name along the way. GamerLegion struggled to find footing on the defense, securing only three rounds in the first half, all on the back of Kévin "Ex6TenZ" Droolans's individual play, which saw the Belgian step up to the plate with a 1v2 clutch and two AWP triples. Windigo went on to lock down the half 12-3 and took little time to seal the first map once they switched to the defense, securing four in a row.
2019-06-17 14:37
IGL
2019-06-17 14:38
Aleksib is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then going A". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but going A. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure.
2020-06-06 22:34
 | 
United Kingdom nedwab
if Boombl4 has million number of fans i am one of them. if Boombl4 has ten fans i am one of them. if Boombl4 has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against Boombl4, i am against the world. i love Boombl4 till my last breath... die hard fan of Boombl4
2020-06-06 22:36
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.