Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Hype
2019-06-18 04:47
fRoD | 
United States Sdsutton78 
Pog
2019-06-18 04:47
 | 
United States FrothaIPBan 
Champ
2019-06-18 05:19
daps yes but I wish they went for an EU player instead, kio would be better too. TenZ is good but its mainly against tier 99999 teams
2019-06-18 04:48
Tenz is to obo as electronic is to s1mple
Well I wouldn’t really know, I mean smooya probably would be even better but time will tell
2019-06-18 04:52
smoya is amazing he is just a dumbass and ruined his own career
2019-06-19 20:23
 | 
Chile Zzalb 
NiP Golden inb4
+1
2019-06-18 04:55
no - xizt + golden
2019-06-18 05:45
 | 
United States Festive_ 
Fnatic has waited 10 years for Xist no way. Also they’re not bad
2019-06-19 06:18
28-52 man...
2019-06-19 17:20
 | 
United States Festive_ 
oh yeah he’s a trash player. i personally think he shouldn’t be in the team but i doubt fnatic management thinks that. it’s posible tho
2019-06-19 20:22
they should pick up jdm as primary awper
2019-06-18 04:49
cajunbot >> jdm(sadly, I like jdm)
 | 
North America SLGam1ng 
Cajun is pretty good secondary awp
2019-06-18 05:09
wardell better
2019-06-18 05:12
Wardell has a buyout, C9 obviously dont want to spend any money. Ive given up on C9. They dont want to spend the money to be a worldclass team anymore, they would rather just be a decent NA team and live off their former rep for another year hoping for invites to decent sized tournaments
2019-06-18 05:40
Yeah sad to see how far they fallen since Boston. I feel like they could make a good team if they actually cared. They really haven’t been transparent with their roster moves since they signed FNS, Jack hasn’t been involved, seems like they just given up and let the players make all the decisions.
2019-06-18 05:58
 | 
Russia deadforest 
Smooya has 30.000$ buyout, seems cheep.
2019-06-18 17:58
could get nifty? if they're looking for an awper and willing to spend $$
2019-06-20 17:30
 | 
Chile Fseba 
cajunb is shit
2019-06-18 04:50
I'd like to see -cajun +wardell/smooya or +sunny if keeping Tim on the awp
Daps is a bot but our roster can at least compete now
2019-06-18 04:53
great move for Tenz
2019-06-18 04:58
 | 
Macau Bent0 
I dont understand why would still want to keep cajunB on your team ................. WHY C9 WHY He can't awp can't rifle can't igl ??????????????????????????????????????? I am pissed because this roster with ten + daps is actually a good team now
2019-06-18 04:58
 | 
United States Festive_ 
Cajun is the best player on the team rn. Please just look at their last matches. Tim has his moments but he isn’t as consistent.
2019-06-19 06:20
 | 
Canada Abolition 
they need to remove cajunb & rush too, they need more firepower, TenZ is good, won't be a lot of extra firepower however, they need another star, Wardell would be a very good pick & someone else, that roster just isn't good
2019-06-18 05:07
why the fuck would they remove cajunb, the only dude besides autimatic who gets + ratings on most of his matches.... rush isnt going anywhere because if hes gone tim is gone, its chemistry dude you have to understand.
2019-06-18 05:12
Auti stayed when Shroud left he stays because C9 pays him a shit ton and have the money to keep changing players until it works. In the long run staying in C9 is a good idea
2019-06-18 05:15
 | 
Canada Abolition 
+1 moving to any team other than NRG would be a bad idea, Auti wants to be on C9, he wants to work this out because he believes that it can work out, whether they have to remove the whole roster or not, Autimatic will stay
2019-06-18 05:26
C9 will rise back, just a matter of time. When they started with Kio and flusha, it was fucked with Golden's issues so throughout that entire phase, I give them no discredit, other than individual form Zellsis was actually pretty good imo for being thrown into a top team, when I believe his only international experience was in the EPICENTER Wildcard qualifier. I thought he had a good shot if he stayed. Vice is the only person throught all these changes that just hasn't been a good pickup. Even going back to -Stewie, they had a good shot with FNS, it's just he didn't enforce a system on a preexisting core that was so used to a certain way. It didn't help they were Major champions too. RUSH might be a bot, but he is the support of the team, it's just that they don't have 2 stars, just 1 star, a middlefragger and 3 supportive players. NaVi (wirh Edward) is successful because they have that reliable system S1mple/Electronic - Stars flamie - Middlefragger Zeus/Edward - Support tl;dr C9 has always had a shot, just bad circumstances, Vice is the only bad pickup they've had since Stew left, RUSH isn't completely at fault, they just need a better player.
2019-06-18 05:32
 | 
Canada Abolition 
C9 needs firepower they've got 1 star & 4 bots, Tim's the only one with a higher than 0.88 rating at big events this year (the only thing that counts with a former major winning team) with a 1.14 rating Daps will be really good at molding TenZ into a really good player, Autimatic also has some of the most experience in NA which will help. But they still won't have enough firepower, they'll have a good igl, a good star, a potential top player but nothing more, Wardell would be amazing but I doubt Autimatic wants to stop AWPing
2019-06-18 05:46
Cajun isn't a bot. He's just not a star type of player. He's always been a flat good consistent player, that keeps above average numbers and performs enough to be that fallback player. C9 just need to use him better in this role and have another star. If TenZ winds up performing like oBo did, then they should be fine. If he isn't pulling his weight, then they need -RUSH if you look at Cajuns stats, year after year at big events, he has always been a solid player hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/matches/2469/caju.. with the exception of 2014 where he was a fucking god his range has always been 1.02-1.05 2019 is different but there's also some interesting stats that go with it. All of his ratings that are above 1 come in the only map wins C9 have, with only 1 outlying 1+ rating on a 13-16 loss to NaVi. He's the one who has put them over the hump for their wins
2019-06-18 05:53
 | 
Canada Abolition 
no one really cares about 2018, try excluding the games against Space Soldiers & Heroic, the best team he had a 1+ rating against in 2018 was a weak SK over a year ago, look at his rating in big events now, no one cares about a year or 10 months ago, they care about now hltv.org/stats/players/2469/cajunb?start..
2019-06-18 06:08
Yes now, he has been bad. But you ignore the statistic I bring up out of every time C9 won a map in a big event, he had a high rating. Both of those ratings being 1.28 and it wasn't like C9 stomped them as that was a map win over NRG being 16-10 and the 16-14 win over GIANTS. Once the roster stabilizes, he will be a great asset. Throughout his time in any team (Dignitas, North, TSM, OpTic) he was always an underrated, consistent player. C9 is so unstable, the only player who can do anything is Auti and it's more like when you see someone do well in a random MM game despite his team losing. Cajun is nowhere near the issue and is someone who needs to stay on the roster. I think if RUSH can get some motivation and have the same teammates for more than 2 months on a consistent level, then they should be okay with just +daps +TenZ, but if they don't improve over a 4-5 month period, then RUSH needs to be cut
2019-06-18 06:38
 | 
Canada Abolition 
I ignore it because it's useless hltv.org/stats/players/matches/11110/Gol.. when a team does good, the players do better than usual, Golden same matches having a higher rating than Cajunb Hell even Vice had an average positive rating in the matches they won, plus a positive rating in two matches they lost. If they don't improve in 2 months with this roster (-vice -golden +daps +tenz) then they need to cut both RUSH & Cajun, the fact is Cajun isn't doing well & needs to be cut. He's very much an overrated player.
2019-06-18 06:47
He's only attended 3 big events with this roster, of course he's gonna play like shit at this time. My entire point is that the roster in unstable as all hell. 2 months is a very small timeframe too, the roster when tarik and RUSH first came in didn't just win a Major, they had to build up. They weren't a top team right out the gate. In fact they only made it to a single final in big events, being the Major. They also only had a 35-32 record. They are gonna need time to build as they have young player who is completely new to the top scene, a new IGL coming in who is going to have to completely start from scratch on their system, and you expect them to have good results in 2 months? That's unreasonable. This isn't like Astralis who have a core 4 and just brought in a new player (who had experience with international events and big stages) this is basically starting from scratch with 2 veterans (Cajun and daps) to guide a young player (TenZ) and hope that they can get a system to bring a player in a slump who arguably went through his peek (RUSH) and be able to keep up with a player in his prime (Auti)
2019-06-18 06:57
 | 
Canada Abolition 
no one on the team except for autimatic has a higher than 0.88 rating in big events this year, I and everyone else doesn't care if you have a 1+ rating in smaller events, if you can't perform at a big event then you shouldn't be on C9, golden & cajunb both have a 0.88 rating at big events this year, being tied for the second highest, the highest being obviously Autimatic at 1.14. The fact is they need to cut everyone except Tim, build the roster around him, if they keep Cajun it means they're fine with just forever being a t3 NA MDL team & they should kick Autimatic Chemistry doesn't mean shit when you have a 0.83 rating at big events. If you STILL think it's a good idea to keep Cajun & RUSH you're delusional, you know the facts now so I better not see any disagreeing
2019-06-18 05:21
you have lost the argument my friend "Chemistry doesn't mean shit " look at g2 'superteam' where did that go?
2019-06-18 05:28
 | 
Canada Abolition 
Chemistry doesn't mean shit when you have a 0.83 rating at big events put the whole quote in Chemistry mattters but it won't get you anywhere if you're shit, you're just delusional it seems. Don't talk unless you know what you're talking about because the fact is you don't know what you're talking about. Have a good day.
2019-06-18 05:29
you expect rush to be gone and the roster will be fixed, north america is dogshit, id hate for you to manage a team.
2019-06-18 05:31
 | 
Canada Abolition 
I expect all of them to be gone & replaced with players who are actually good. Do you have a reading problem or something? Here I'll put my original comment "They need to remove cajunb & rush too, they need more firepower, TenZ is good, won't be a lot of extra firepower, however, they need another star, Wardell would be a very good pick & someone else, that roster just isn't good" That's including Golden & Vice gone. Let me spell it out for you -RUSH -Vice -Golden -CajunB Build the roster around Tim, doubt they'll get Wardell, I think they should but I doubt Autimatic wants to go back to rifling based on what he's said about him AWPing so they'd need others, TenZ needs to be nurtured as he's a new talent, Daps isn't good individually, Cajun & RUSH are awful & need to be removed for more firepower otherwise they'll flop, at least Na'Vi has 2 top 5 players along with 3 bad players, now they have 2 top 5 & one really good player (not sure if he's top 20 but by the looks of it he's the extra firepower Na'Vi needed).
2019-06-18 05:38
bro I like reading your shit since you are an NA guy but if you say minus all these guys, who are you going to bring in that will be an upgrade? (and be realistic, some morons will say +simple).
2019-06-18 05:45
 | 
Canada Abolition 
Ideally I think +Daps +TenZ +Wardell +Flusha Wardell would be amazing but I don't think Autimatic wants to stop AWPing so I think that'll fall through Flusha would be another amazing pick but that's if he wants to both come back to CS (he hasn't played the game since April 17th) & come back to NA However if all those things do workout they have the firepower & potential to become top 10 for sure, not sure about top 5 only because there are so many really good & flushed out teams (Na'Vi, NRG, Liquid, ENCE, Vitality, Astralis, FaZe, even Furia) but if they get 6 months with that roster they can become top 5 However I highly doubt Flusha & Wardell will join. If those don't work out then the two next best in NA might be Moose & MarkE, it'd be a risk for sure since to my knowledge they haven't proven themselves against top teams, the only ones being vs NiP where Moose got a 1.35 rating & MarkE got a 1.08 rating so not terrible, Moose having a 1.17 rating at big events & MarkE having a 1.08, unproven but also very untested. Other options would be Smooya (if Autimatic is fine with giving up AWP) & Sunny, Sunny being a very good pickup, definitely one I think they should go for, if they can get this roster: Flusha Sunny Autimatic TenZ Daps They can be top 5 for sure, 3 stars, 1 potential top 10 player in TenZ & one very good IGL in Daps.
2019-06-18 06:01
Lets say flusha wont join because hes already done it and left. All his friends are in Sweden, his family is in Sweden. I can understand why they come over to NA (s1mple, kio, flusha, etc..) but most of them want to go home, sometimes before their contract ends. And Wardell has a buyout with Ghost and C9 going off their history in recent years and listing to csgo podcasts, its apparent that C9 dont want to spend any money. So for me that takes flusha and Wardell off the table (same with suNny and Mousesports). I also feel like there is rising talent in NA (TenZ, oBo, etc..) but these players should have to prove themselves in a tier or 2 below C9's level. Ive looked at TenZ's stats and hes only playing NA teams or occasionally the odd Brazilian team that is competing in NA. For me these kind of players have to get used to playing small sized international LAN's against T2/T3 European teams and prove what they have against that kind of competition. C9 are looking to compete against T1 teams on big stages. I think something like what happened to Twistzz is the perfect scenario for a young player before he joined Liquid.
2019-06-18 06:17
 | 
Canada Abolition 
yea I'm hoping C9 decide they NEED to spend money if they want a good team based on how their budget team went, they'll get 2 free for sure (TenZ & Daps) but if they want a good team they need to spend more, they definitely need to get Sunny & then another good 5th, doubt Flusha will come, normally I'd say Kio but they've already tried that & removed him (would make a really good EU team though, Golden, Smooya, Kio, Flusha & Sunny) so for 5th two best options are all dependant on if Autimatic wants to give up AWP, Smooya & Wardell. If he doesn't then I'd say get Moose, however that'd be another buyout.
2019-06-18 06:28
 | 
Canada Abolition 
Based on what I've seen about Autimatic picking up the AWP I don't think he'll be willing to drop it, unless someone like Skadoodle decides to come back to the scene & rejoins C9, that's the only person I see him giving up the AWP for, however, Ska looks pretty comfortable & happy streaming, plus he's not even streaming CS so that's likely not gonna happen, unless he's secretly practicing CS a few hours a day when he's not streaming (which is obviously not happening). So I think we'll probably end up with Sunny & Moose as the 4th & 5th
2019-06-18 06:35
Yeah if C9 want to remain a top3 NA team and try break into that Top10 they NEED to spend money on at least 1 player. If you dont want to spend anything on a player you recruit a young upcoming talent (TenZ, Zellsis) and hope they they become another Stewie2k. Most of the time this wont work out. If thats the lineup (auti, RUSH, daps, TenZ, cajunb) they are getting daps and TenZ for free. Its a decent cheap lineup but they are kind of just praying that TenZ doesnt become another Zellsis. It could also be a negotiating tactic to try and get Wardell for a pretty good price off Ghost. If Ghost see this as C9's new potential lineup I dont know who else can buyout Wardell so they may be willing to come down. If it was up to me I would go auti (back on rifles), RUSH, daps, buy Wardell and get koosta for free. I would also send a short coaching contract to steel (who im sure wants to keep playing) and ask him to give me 3-4 months as a coach since he knows Wardell/koosta really well and try and get him to work with daps to try and speedup getting a system in place. He knows his teammates playstyles really well and I think Wardell and koosta would have some nice chemistry together.
2019-06-18 07:39
 | 
Canada Abolition 
TenZ is crucial in my opinion, every upcoming team needs to have a young up & coming talent, Brollan on Fnatic, Sergej on ENCE, Twistzz on Liquid, Frozen on mouz, oBo on CoL, etc RUSH hasn't been good for a while so I don't think he should get another chance especially if they're going on a lineup that's more of a project like mouz is they're going to need players that have potential, I think Sunny would be best for a 5th so you have your star trio (Auti, Sunny & Wardell), your up & coming player (TenZ) & a good IGL to bring it all together (Daps). After about 6 months I'd say they'll become a top team
2019-06-18 17:00
Yeah TenZ really needs to step up. My only problem is if you look at the players you mentioned like frozen, brollan, sergej, twistzz etc.. these guys had already played in Tier2 against decent international teams. They had already proven they have a high potential against the best in the world where TenZ and oBo havent. So its a big risk for these NA org's but hopefully it pays off.
2019-06-19 06:15
You have to also understand that RUSH and Auti are most likely very good friends at this point and if Rush were to be kicked I think Auti would leave too. Rush was the only player that stuck with him through the hardships c9 faced and that is loyalty and loyalty can't be bought. I do agree with what you're saying though. If they really want to win they need to make some groundbreaking changes that extend past benching golden and Vice (new info suggests that will happen rushbmedia.com/reads/sources-cloud9-cons..) I think Rush could potentially get the boot if he continues his lackluster performances even with a new roster, but for the time being I think they will continue to give him a chance to find his form again Edit: I thought this was a different post so I linked the article again. Mb
2019-06-18 06:29
im not sold on daps over Golden tbh, since Golden has done decent for an IGL lately, and imo he's pretty underrated strat wise. kicking vice is the right fucking move. He doesnt perform unless it's against NA teams, and against literally any other region he's dogshit. TenZ is gonna be the same at first since it's a big callup, but even then he should do decent like Zellsis did, or how oBo did at ECS. Vice has at least had some experience with other regions in the past with Rogue (DH Austin, DH Atlanta, FaceIT London, Copenhagen Games, ESEA Global Challenge events) and never did amazing at those, excluding DH Austin. Also kick RUSH ffs later down the road, bring on either ptr, JDM, Ryann, floppy, roca, Relyks, zeptic, Stellar, KiiroKamii, Katie, or Spongey. Literally any of these guys (or girls in Katies case) might be a good move since they can at least get above 10 frags a game
2019-06-18 05:14
 | 
North America Whataburger 
Aka any FPL Player for rush
2019-06-18 05:18
actually some are FPL-C shows how bad he's been on the roster
2019-06-18 05:18
 | 
Floppy would be nice
2019-06-18 05:19
with how he's been the past few months I thought he'd get picked up either by Rogue before they disbanded, or by coL
2019-06-18 05:20
 | 
Yeah he’s the only one besides Ryan who I think deserves to be on a EPL team
2019-06-18 05:23
there are a lot of MDL players rn that could be cycled through to NA EPL if it was straight NA teams, and not teams living in NA (MiBR, RNG, etc) If you got rid of those teams, I could see SNG, BNB, TQ, Astro, and Identity all hold a steady grip in EPL With some work Ascent could be a top 5 team in NA too. Kiiro and Katie are fuckin nuts, just need a better team. Sneaky is decent but riku has been garbage lately and NiSMO has never been good imo.
2019-06-18 05:26
 | 
Yeah but I think Floppy is the personality C9 needs to you know make C9 fun again, just look at his twitter lmao and he’s good ofc
2019-06-18 05:30
he's also a well ass rounded player. He's really developed mechanically, and role wise for an MDL player with no top experience
2019-06-18 05:33
 | 
Yeah bro, shows he wants to be at the top and SNG always talk about how hard they work
2019-06-18 05:37
in the next MDL callup shuffle, he's a top contender for sure
 | 
+1
2019-06-18 06:44
xDDDDD Party Astronauts are hot garbage. They got spanked so bad by LG it wasnt even close. They would hold a firm grip on NA EPL but thats a testament to how dogshit it is
2019-06-18 08:31
LG are also an inconsistent fuckin mess. If they play good, they can take on upper T2 teams, and Party Astronauts haven't even been horrible lately, just have had bad matches lately
2019-06-18 18:53
 | 
United States 10YearBansRUs 
katies not a girl burgerbrain
2019-06-18 08:32
 | 
Switzerland TyRRRR 
-Golden +daps -vice +TenZ -RUSH +suNny / kioShiMa / flusha / BnTeT / huNter.
2019-06-18 05:31
 | 
HuNter would be fucking sick but he’d Probably stay in EU
2019-06-18 05:35
 | 
Switzerland TyRRRR 
Idk, FaZe had so many opportunities to add him, at this point it's obvious they don't want him. mouz is full so there isn't any good plan in EU for him. I would pick huNter over suNny and the others. Cloud9 : ( cajunb, autimatic, daps, huNter, TenZ ) +seang@res > Would be TOP5.
 | 
Yeah HuNter could show us his KoVAC skills :p
2019-06-18 05:39
 | 
Switzerland TyRRRR 
The most underrated prospect in the game.
2019-06-18 07:00
khaos | 
Philippines nilb0g 
KICK RUSH FFS
2019-06-18 05:34
its a good start. Rush is always replaceable if they need more room for change.
2019-06-18 05:35
nice to see cajun still in the team
2019-06-18 06:27
A good roster would be: TenZ Autimatic daps oBo smooya RUSH simply needs to go and so does vice. You could easily keep cajunB over smooya but i'd rather see C9 go back to having a main AWP.
2019-06-18 06:35
upgrade tbh -Golden -cajunb potencial top 10
2019-06-18 06:43
This would be a good move. now hopefully Daps will be able to get Rush back to his old form...
2019-06-18 06:45
auti daps wardell sick tenz
2019-06-18 08:34
smooya could fit somewhere also tbh
2019-06-18 08:35
yeah true, i like auti but his awping is not so good, just a decent awper, smooya is a good choice
2019-06-18 08:50
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Best possible c9 lineup imo
2019-06-18 17:55
and they keep rush? biggest bot in c9 history. how the fuck he manages to get away everytime
2019-06-18 08:36
 | 
North America SLGam1ng 
He has good team chemistry especially with autimatic
2019-06-18 17:03
he has their nudes probably. the guy is untouchable
2019-06-18 18:59
Could we also see -RUSH +Infinite Idk how RUSH is still on the squad, he’s not been an impressive player since he joined (Even at the Major)
2019-06-18 08:37
they wont add infinite
2019-06-18 08:54
yeah, yeah C9 is a fucking mess they won't.
2019-06-18 17:51
At this point I'm starting to believe they keep rush because he's their "spokesman" per se, he does the interviews, he's an outgoing guy in the team and a positive person that picks the team up when they feel like hope is lost. He's a terrible player, but he's sort of like an adhesive that makes the team stick in a sense
2019-06-18 18:15
Eh, even Fifflaren did that better because he was at least useful in the server. If he can't frag in game he should at least support.
2019-06-18 18:16
From what I've watched, it looks like rush is playing a more supportive role and they've tried to shift vice into an entry frag role which has worked horribly against them because he's bad at it. I think if the rumours are true and they do bench golden and vice for TenZ and Daps they will try to mould TenZ into a star entry fragger or perhaps have him support and put Rush back on entries where historically he's been most comfortable
2019-06-18 18:20
Nifty | 
Turkey G4Z01 
youtu.be/dgt9UV1k4QE scream is back
2019-06-18 08:45
khaos | 
Philippines nilb0g 
what a joke
2019-06-18 10:09
 | 
Poland kinkers 
daps is a solid igl and i hope tenz doesnt turn out to be a complete trash like vice maybe there is still hope
2019-06-18 17:03
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
They need to at the very least -rush also. If not also -cajunb but i wouldnt say cajun absolutely needs to go yet.
2019-06-18 17:54
Cloud9 has only one chance: disband
2019-06-19 06:33
-cajunb +nifty? if they're willing to spend the money and find an awper
2019-06-20 17:02
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.