Thread has been deleted
Last comment
joshua steele so lame
Norway TheBaronOfCobblestone 
reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3y.. "Since I can remember, I’ve always been trying to do things on my own. I felt weird asking for help, even from my family. I needed to do things on my own and show that I am capable. I deal with everything on my own. Especially my depression." "Especially my depression." Lmao new gen fuckboys watering down the word depression. What are you guys gonna do when the word depression stops meaning anything? Claim you have soul cancer?
2019-06-18 13:02
steel | 
Portugal MartiNi18 
he has clinical depression you moron
2019-06-18 13:03
>Reddit >Link from 3 years ago >re-post on HLTV >ok
2019-06-18 13:04
How would you know if he had actual depression or not? Are you his psychologist? No you're just an idiot not respecting the mental health of others. Be glad that you aren't depressed and fuck off
2019-06-18 13:04
 | 
Myanmar xdcc 
no men he is super depressed and is sad steel is taking it from him. (
2019-06-18 13:05
so sad :(
2019-06-18 13:13
no im not im sick of assholes behaving like assholes, and as soon as they face the consequences they excuse it with "im having uncontrollable depression"
2019-06-18 13:33
zet | 
Switzerland MRKNUSPER 
Maybe he has depression? Many people suffer from them
2019-06-18 13:18
Yes, everyone has depression, lol.not ---- Depression and being uncertain about the future are two different things These fucking people chooses to pursue a very uncertain career path, and tops it by throwing games as soon as they start to sign contracts with salaries etc. Then he wonders why he feels down and depressed. He is brainwashing all of you whores, he donates all the "winnings and twitch money to charities" - that charity just happens to be his own family charity
2019-06-18 13:33
reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/6y.. He has depression from feeling sick in hos stomach for conning everyone to believe he is a good person who plays for passion and not money, and donates "ALL" of his money to "charity Which happens to be named Ray Nissan Family Foundation, which happens to be his own fucking family lmaooo And they donate to "Zionist church" - which with 99% certainty has some kind of financial influence or political influence for the Nissan family Holy shit I couldn't even make this shit up, and you guys believe this shit with blind eyes.
2019-06-18 13:52
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.