1,3) It WILL NOT result in the betterment of Iranian lives, as I provided concrete examples for in my post - and call me controversial, but
4) the USA was never going to get involved in fighting Germany or Japan until Japan attacked the USA on US soil and declared war. THEN the USA actually attacked them.
5) German lives were not improved by the USA's actions. Millions and millions died.
6) Japan, the situation is less clear - many died but the country arguably started following a much brighter path in HDI terms - but the context of the country differs COMPLETELY from Iran and my examples. Japan is resourceless, and the USA wanted a stable, pacifist regime. Iran is resource-rich, and the USA wants a destabilised, exploitable regime just like their other efforts in the Middle East.
2) There clearly ARE ways of quantifying that, but you'll gladly ignore them / claim that until action is taken in Iran we can't compare anything because there are no like cases, despite you trying to present your own like cases in place of mine.
4) I'd LOVE to shill for a return of pre-1978 Iran with you, BUT that country sadly no longer can exist, the public of Iran doesn't support it, and I'm more of an anti-war shill.