True!
2019-06-20 19:19
wtf stewie had 9 health and a shit position
2019-06-20 19:21
doesnt matter
2019-06-20 19:25
 | 
United States circles308 
well he is super toxic and mad IMO , especially i watch alot of his streams and here's what i've noticed , he accused espiranto for baiting but espirantoo was 10hp and he wanted him to peek he yelled at him , and yeah he rages alot when he's losing rounds and matches. i hope people dont get mad at me or telling me that im lying u can check yourself his streams he just gets mad and ragequits , his cheeks become red when he gets mad , he cries like a baby when he gets rekt by dychaa , starts saying fucking polish people he hates dycha and taz alot
2019-06-20 19:20
 | 
Germany naeqode 
he accused espiranto for baiting but espirantoo was 10hp he accused espiranto for baiting but espirantoo was 10hp he accused espiranto for baiting but espirantoo was 10hp
2019-06-20 19:23
he does get mad a lot during fpl and he also seemed toxic in c9, but i think playing in liquid will make him a better Person, since literally all 4 of his teammates are now either on his Level, or even better, so playing with them will teach him respect and humility. as for the yelling towards enemies, (like during the mibr game just now) i think thats totally fine and even entertaining
2019-06-20 19:24
 | 
Czech Republic wonderhead 
well he is super toxic and mad IMO , especially i watch alot of his streams and here's what i've noticed , he accused espiranto for baiting but espirantoo was 10hp and he wanted him to peek he yelled at him , and yeah he rages alot when he's losing rounds and matches. i hope people dont get mad at me or telling me that im lying u can check yourself his streams he just gets mad and ragequits , his cheeks become red when he gets mad , he cries like a baby when he gets rekt by dychaa , starts saying fucking polish people he hates dycha and taz alot
2019-06-20 19:26
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.