Thread has been deleted
Last comment
USA cyber attack
 | 
Italy AlCapone1925 
US 'launched cyberattacks on Iran weapons' after drone downing US officials say the attacks on Iranian military computers disabled systems that control missile and rocket launchers. The United States military launched cyberattacks against Iranian missile control systems and a spy network on Thursday after Tehran downed an American surveillance drone, US officials have said. US President Donald Trump ordered a retaliatory military attack against Iran after the drone shootdown but then called it off, saying the response would not be "proportionate" and instead pledged new sanctions on the country. aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/trump-approve.. They think they own the world. They are desperate for middle east oil.
2019-06-23 13:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Belgium perc30
nobody cares bro
2019-06-23 13:56
+2
2019-06-23 18:30
Everyone who got affected by terrorist attacks over the last 18/19 years cares. You are just an uninformed apathetic idiot.
2019-06-24 10:04
If USA's sole purpose was gaining control over oil areas, there would be no independent Middle East countries right now. Stop jumping into the propaganda with your naked feet
2019-06-23 13:59
“Independent” What a joke
2019-06-23 14:11
 | 
Europe crosst
zz
2019-06-23 13:59
It is all actually controlled by Saudi Arabia. What is common with Iran, Iraq etc... ? They are Shiia muslims. Saudi-Arabians, main supplier for oil to europe and NA, are Sunni muslims. youtube.com/watch?v=KJCxIr3SXJM
2019-06-23 14:00
So they spy with drone and get mad when it's shot down ?? And because their spy drone was shot down they feel like they are allowed to spy even harder then ??
2019-06-23 14:00
You are so far away from the reality.
2019-06-23 14:06
The drone was over international waters. Doesnt matter if the intention was to spy on Iran as there was no way they could know that for sure.
2019-06-23 14:08
okok it makes more sense then, like usually , I didnt read shit I just came here to comment nonsense, have good day
Thank you officer
2019-06-23 14:12
Pretty much.. Fuck USA to be honest.. I also suspect that the drone shooting and the ships that got torpedoed was done by USA themselves to stage a reason to start a war with Iran.
2019-06-23 14:09
Don't get me wrong but your statement is pretty stupid. Why would USA waste trillions of dollars on attacking a country that is surrounded by mountains from each side? They won't beat us but we won't beat them fast enough for this war to be worth. Easiest thing is bombing the whole territory with missiles but we are not murderers. A lot, a lot of innocent people will die
2019-06-23 14:46
"but we are not murderers" Indirecly tho. You don't do it yourself, but you let the real dirty job done by others (Al-Qaeda / ISIS) Edit: comment isn't ment to judge anything, just saying
2019-06-23 17:48
Very true. We employ the same people who took down two towers and slaughter civilians. Of course wed do that.
2019-06-23 19:39
Not you in particular. The people who are in power and led your country did that. At least to me it sounds plausible of what I read over the years
2019-06-23 20:30
You murdered 17 million innocent people only because of their beliefs and genetics.
2019-06-23 19:53
Oh did I?
2019-06-23 20:28
Keep trying to distance yourself from what you did so you can do it again. It's all you murderers think about. You just want to kill more minorities again. You're a piece of shit
Topkek
2019-06-23 20:31
It must feel like torment for you to not be able to kill millions of innocent people anymore. I bet you cry yourself to sleep at night
2019-06-23 20:32
:D more?
 | 
United States ImFat
This guy has low tier baiting skills. it’s funny to read though.
2019-06-24 06:26
Yeah, I'm sad he didn't continue :( He was pretty creative for a moment
2019-06-24 09:59
typical American stupidity
2019-06-23 21:08
That was Hitler brother, the people of Germant bought into his bullshit and he turned on them.
2019-06-24 06:38
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
Ah yes. It would be too wild to think that America would ever drop bombs on civilian cities, killing innocent men, women and children for military gain. That would make the military murderous war criminals. Oh wait I just got a call from my Japanese friend brb
2019-06-23 17:59
+1
Flag checks out
2019-06-25 00:31
 | 
Finland siloquez
"Easiest thing is bombing the whole territory with missiles but we are not murderers." :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD Do you really believe in that shit? Just youtube "blackwater".
2019-06-23 20:22
0/8 only a murderer would say something like that
it was over international waters. Washington’s warmongering hawks like John Bolton nearly got us into another war over a fucking toy.
2019-06-23 14:10
okok it makes more sense then, like usually , I didnt read shit I just came here to comment nonsense, have good day
They want Central Bank, Poppy fields, oil and culture.
2019-06-23 14:04
 | 
Finland siloquez
True words.
2019-06-23 20:24
your propaganda is so fucking obvious.
2019-06-23 14:07
Yay lets defend Iran!!! Im a cool millenial European who thinks its trendy to hate on the USA! I prefer Iran who support terrorists and oppress their own people!!! Yayyy!
2019-06-23 14:07
Yay lets defend USA! They have been at war for their entire existence but they did nothing wrong! Yayyy!
Coming from fucking Germany of all countries xD
So? Are we bombing the middle east since decades? You are brainwashed m8
USA has done bad, just as Germany has. You think Iran is better than the US? Dont be a fucking child mate.
2019-06-23 14:13
I don't think Iran is good but USA is just evil. What are you even doing in the middle east??? Who are YOU to decide which country has the right to own nukes?
2019-06-23 14:14
Im not American, in fact im European. You clearly dont understand shit. Why the fuck would any nation allow fucking Iran to have nukes? Any nation with nukes is completely within their rights within specific conventions to stop anyone else from gaining nukes that doesnt already have them. They arent required (so other nations dont have to intervene) but they have the right to stop others.
2019-06-23 14:26
 | 
Germany naeqode
u fucking wot m8 LMFAO how the FUCK are you gonna say its your "right" to deny a sovereign state their own perogative of doing whatever the fuck they want within their own borders as long as they dont massacre their own people ? Why are other states allowed to have nuklear weapons but Iran isnt ? The fuck kinda logic is that.
2019-06-23 18:29
1. IRAN DOES MASSACRE ITS OWN PEOPLE MORON 2. Its not my right as im not American but they are within their rights to stop a nation that would attack them the means in which to destroy their nation 3. The people that have nukes had them before the treaty was signed in which no additions were allowed.
2019-06-23 18:39
 | 
Brazil xacinero
blindfolded, the germanS are right :)
2019-06-23 20:55
"destroy their nation" Iran doesn't have enough Nukes to even damage America and they probably don't even have the technology to get it that far anyway, what they going to do it bomber style and try to carpet bomb the most fortified country in the world? Maybe Iran has enough Nuke for a very small country with no importance somewhere in the world but USA shouldn't even feel threatened by them, if they went to war it wouldn't even be that beneficial for United States since Iran would get massacred so fast, long wars is something they like it makes a lot of profit for them and the corporations that control their country, staying in countries years and years longer than they need to be.
2019-06-24 06:39
Im not saying they could right now, but with enough nukes they could do some serious damage. They have threatened the US in the middle east several times and without a doubt would use nukes as a bargaining chip to take control of the middle east. Knowing how volatile the current regime is the US would have no choice but to pull out, which would cause further instability in the region if that was even possible xD
2019-06-24 11:33
Your ignorance and naivety is melting my mind.
2019-06-24 10:05
 | 
Germany naeqode
Melting refers to phasechange from solid to liquid but as someone who evidently believes invading foreign countries under false pretense since the 1950s is awesome going your brain likely has reached gasphase long ago
2019-06-24 10:24
"Hey guys, remember that country iran? the one that hates the west and calls for the death of america and its allies while burning our flag on national tv? Yeah I heard their making a nuclear weapon, should we maybe do something about it? "Nah men we habe no rightz"
2019-06-24 10:36
 | 
Germany naeqode
LOL, kinda like America calls for the death of millions of people in the middle east eh ? Do you know how many Iraqi children have died because of your "dual use" blockade of medical equipment during Iraq war ? MILLIONS as per your own released CIA documents in 2016. Only because of John Boltons old and 10x proven strategy of starving countries to death until they start a revolution against their own democratically elected government because they have no other choice. Thats why they "hate" the west. And they have every reason to. You are fucking clueless. This has nothing to do with trendy or edgy anti US climate. Its the simple truth, educate yourself you blind moron.
2019-06-24 11:39
Good old whataboutism. NT commie. Not interested in the reason why they hate america. The point is that they shouldn't have nuclear weapons for the sake of world stability. Iran knows this, which is why they agreed to a deal in the first place. Nobody wants them to have nuclear weapons, not just america.
2019-06-24 12:31
 | 
Germany naeqode
> not interested in why they hate America. How very American of you. Also, YOU terminated the deal OMEGALUL Also they wont fucking bomb you or anyone else. They want their bombs as insurance policy that you wont FUCKING INVADE THEM like you been doing to their neigbours for the past 50 years LMAO. And yes my imperialistic KKona friend, THAT is very much their right. World stability you say ? LMFAO. That will be achieved once you get the FUCK out of the middle east with all your geopolitical interests.
2019-06-24 15:16
Defending terrorists, how German of you. They can build them if they want. They as a country have the right to do that. It doesnt mean that they should or that they will, as it is not in their best interests at all. My point was that it would be bad for the world if a country that despises the west (that includes you unfortunately) creates a nuclear arsenal. Therefore it is our moral obligation to prevent that if we can.
2019-06-24 15:29
So just because iran is equally as shit as the US we're supposed to support US in their attempts to invade iran or what?
2019-06-23 14:16
HAHAHAHAH im not even gonna bother. Brainwashed retard. Do your own research rather than being fed by a USA hating narrative that gets shove down your throat
2019-06-23 14:24
BrAiNwAsHeD, dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh Expected from a murican to not have an answer to a simple question.
2019-06-23 14:25
Im European you retard. Its not gonna answer your question because to acknowledge it as a question would be to accept that the US is equally as shit as Iran which is bullshit.
2019-06-23 14:26
I'm talking in regards of their middle east policy you fucking retarded twat, imagine believing someone is really thinking iran=usa overall expected from someone who fakeflags on hltv tho
2019-06-23 14:33
You never said middle eastern policy? Also your Polish, twat is our word. Middle Eastern policy? Sure, Iran doesn't have as much influence as the US, so they clearly cant have as much of impact. Im not denying past wrong doings of the US. But every superpower has always done evil within the Middle East. Its just part and parcel of being the strongest country in the world. Iran, however, also destabilises the region. Obviously they have the conflict with Saudi Arabia which means Iraq becomes a playground for conventional warfare which is partly to blame on Iran. They also harbour several terrorist groups and finance numerous others. They accept prisoner of war executions, incredibly poor treatment of Sunni's and actively promote militias that seek to destabilise their enemies in the region. Sure, the US also does these things, but i can assure you, currently they do it on a much lesser scale. I'm not even going to go into Iran as a country as you are focusing on policy but i think we both know Iran is evil through and through and its people and culture is the literal ONLY redeeming factor of the country. I want a conclusion to this conflict as much as anyone else, but anything that will stop the terrorist, women beating, terrorist funding state from getting nukes is good in my books. Dont defend this awful state just because you dislike the nation who will bring swift punishment to this evil nation
2019-06-23 14:41
Oh yeah so let's justify all the atrocities done by the US in the middle east bEcAuSe EvErY sUpErPoWeR dOeS iT, PaRt AnD pArCeL. Iran destabilizes the region on a smaller scale, and even if it does, the US has nothing to do there, everything they did in the middle east ended with a fucking catastrophy with an exception of Kuwait. They want do to good in middle east? How about stop pretending Saudi Arabia isn't a terrorist state and doing bussines with them and stop the war in Jordan, and leave iran alone. Do i seriously need to remind you all the shit surrouding iran and nukes was caused by the US?
2019-06-23 17:40
It was always in the end, Irans choice to enrich uranium at levels it knew it would be unacceptable. Also without the US in the middle east, believe it or not.. IT WOULD STILL BE A 3RD WORLD SHIT HOLE ALWAYS IN CIVIL WAR. Iraq was already under a dictatorship Afghanistan was ruled by a terrorist organisation Syria was being oppressed by terrorists and dictators alike Iran is ruled by a dictatorship who fund terrorists The USA removed Iraqs dictatorship and Afghanistans evil forms of "governments", this believe it or not, benefited the populuce in the long term. The instability in the Middle East goes further back than me or you. It was going to be a warn torn shit hole either way. I'd rather the US invades an evil dictatorship and removes it for their own gain than nothing done at all. DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY LEAVE IRAN ALONE!!?? Im not responding after this because you are clearly retarded and i hope they find a cure for you one day
2019-06-23 17:49
"DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY LEAVE IRAN ALONE!!?? Im not responding after this because you are clearly retarded and i hope they find a cure for you one day" ??? Yeah hurr it's iran's fault that they tried to get nukes several decades ago and now US backed out of the agreement and tries to pick a fight with iran. I know they don't teach logic in schools but this entire crisis is US doing. Yeah the population benefited so much from it, especially all those who died from hunger, diseases, collateral damage, or just from US soldiers having "fun" just like those air crew fuckers who got exposed by wiki leaks. They are also so grateful that they cant even go to a fucking school or a hospital because guess what, they are ruined. All that suffering so in a 100 fucking years they can be at a level of oh idk, albania maybe. You'd rather have US invade middle east, because you don't live there you short sighted cunt, i bet my fucking life you would say otherwise if your entire family was murdered and you would slowly starve to death, but hey, at least you are L I B E R A T E D.
+5
2019-06-23 20:33
You destroyed that delusional kid.
2019-06-24 06:45
Me and my family were from a 3rd world shithole and you know what? I wouldve much preferred the US invade and remove my retarded oppresive government. Your arguement falls flat pretty easily. Would you as a German preferred Hitler staying and your country doing well, or your house to be burned to the ground, live in poverty and have half your family killed in a bombing raid. I know what i would choose. Overall does that make it good? No.
2019-06-24 11:38
+1
2019-06-23 14:29
+1
2019-06-23 19:18
 | 
United States n3h
Hitler
2019-06-23 18:20
Your country’s home to some of the biggest war crimes in history so you got no right to talk. And Iran is no better than USA, you’re delusional if you think so.
HAHHAHA coming from USA. I have all right to talk, get the fuck out of middle east. None of your country's business.
2019-06-23 14:15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_.. find me an article like this about the US
 | 
United States jsxanatos
"war crimes" is USA's middle name
2019-06-23 18:17
Funny that a German, out of all people, is crying about war crimes
2019-06-23 18:18
I don't need a list, this is just off the top When they took the country originally from the Native Americans they used biological war fare which was advanced as fuck at those times, genocide almost their entire population. Japan in WW2 they used Nuclear Warfare, cowardly and used retard logic like less people will die now if we drop the bombs than if we continue the war lmao, that's why millions of innocent fucking people have died over generations because of chemical mutations from being exposed to the radiation but hey. Also thanks to wiki leaks we have actual fucking video of your retard military killing innocent civilians as a form of entertainment, really classy. Your country is fucking disgusting when it comes to humanity as a whole, even oppressing it's own populous, attacking and killing it's own people to ignite means to go to war with other countries. United States has no remorse, they are sore losers and cowards. Talking about military action btw not the actual country and people.
2019-06-24 06:51
"Japan in WW2 they used Nuclear Warfare, cowardly and used retard logic like less people will die now if we drop the bombs than if we continue the war lmao, that's why millions of innocent fucking people have died over generations because of chemical mutations from being exposed to the radiation but hey." Citing that fact doesn't make it any less true. If they had taken over japan in the conventional way, it would have been a fight between the US and Russia for control of the nation. All that technology and media that comes from japan wouldn't exist today. Your second point about millions dying from radioactive mutations is just false.
2019-06-24 10:17
You're an idiot and miss the point entirely, also we saw how Vietnam went, Japan was a different evil. It's false? Again you're an idiot and don't know anything about the topic and I bet you don't even understand how radiation works in general, don't reply to me until you go learn a bit.
2019-06-25 00:19
You're probably one of those retards who pirated Chernobyl and now thinks hes a nuclear physicist. There were casualties as a result of the aftermath, but it was obviously not in the millions you mongrel. Also how does vietnam have anything to do with what I said lmao. Using the Vietnam war actually strengthens my point further.
2019-06-25 02:48
Sorry m8 but you're too delusional, good day.
2019-06-25 02:50
I win. Good night.
2019-06-25 02:50
YOU killed 17 million INNOCENT people just because of their beliefs or genetics. You have no room to talk, satan.
2019-06-23 19:50
Yea, he totally did. Change the x to an o in your nickname.
2019-06-23 20:34
It's none of your business to tell USA what they do mr fuckwit
2019-06-24 11:38
nt puppet, its called freedom of speech
2019-06-24 14:32
>tells usa to get the fuck out of middle east >has no relation with middle east funny if bait, funnier if not
2019-06-24 14:34
WW2 was +70 years ago.. The kid you are replying to is maybe 15 years old. Are you still gonna blame it on him? Damn you live in the past. Grow up.
2019-06-23 14:19
where did I say that I was blaming him?
2019-06-23 14:24
If you think a German citizen dont get any opinion on a topic like this you are still blaming them.
2019-06-23 14:25
And your country was home to the people responsible for some of the biggest war crimes in history, guess they don't teach you about operation paperclip?
2019-06-23 14:20
Acting like USA didn’t train isis soldiers
+1
2019-06-23 14:16
and they act like usa is innocent
2019-06-23 14:31
No country in the world involved in global politics is innocent. Russia? No. China? No. UK? No. France? No. Iran? No. Saudi's? No. Egypt? No. Pakistan? No. The list goes on
2019-06-23 18:19
And why should this mean anything? It doesn't prove innocence
2019-06-23 20:35
I didnt say it did? Whats your point?
2019-06-23 20:36
What's your point for making that comment? That's why I asked why what you said should mean anything
2019-06-23 20:41
I think if you scroll up you can see what im trying to say. If you cant gather my argument then dont engage cos im not gonna type it out again. Anyways i gotta go watch some Canadians get rekt in g2 vs liquid
2019-06-23 20:44
Your comment still holds no significance, why bother commenting to that person if it's not to prove America innocent or go fully against what he said. You say gathering your argument but it still does not help your argument. Have fun watching people getting rekt in a game, wow much fun. Much entertainment.
2019-06-23 21:01
Source?
2019-06-23 18:18
Could you show me the part you are talking about? So far i can only see stuff saying they armed rebels against a dictator who murdered his own people?
2019-06-23 18:38
Guess to which fraction they joined later
2019-06-23 18:42
How could the US have possibly known that?
2019-06-23 18:46
There is always a risk, do u think that they are stupid and cant predict stuff like this ?
2019-06-23 19:14
Exactly as you say; there is always a risk. They saw it like this (i presume): Heres some rebels that oppose a dictatorship who are threatening our interests, lets support these rebels who claim they want a semi-democratic system, that sure as hell would be a lot better than the current situation!"
2019-06-23 19:32
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
The US funded over a billion dollars through the ISI (at the time the US's strongest ally that bordered Afghanistan) to militant groups that would then on become into 'Al Qaeda', the worst terrorist organization the world has ever seen, but sure, call others the 'terrorist supporters' and act like you're not. That action alone has killed millions in Afghanistan & the middle east, tens of thousands in Pakistan & thousands in the USA. You know, your own country? not that you care about dead Americans.
2019-06-23 18:03
yeah it definitely didn't have anything to do with that particular group turning on us after we funded their fight against russia and killing thousands of americans in a single morning. muslims are traitorous lowlife subhuman scum.
2019-06-23 18:15
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
You fund terrorists and then get mad when they turn on you? maybe don't fucking fund the terrorists then? how many terrorists did you create just so you could fight big bad Russia and now you decide to bomb the shit out of anything that moves as long as it can occasionally hit a terrorist, never-mind the civilians.
2019-06-23 18:25
Palestine is not and never was a real country.
2019-06-23 18:21
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
And the US never mass-murdered civilians. Shall we continue with this game of jokes?
2019-06-23 18:35
I wish we'd kill more muslims tbh, evil religion full of shit inbred "people"
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
Your wish gets granted everyday. I hope you're happy. Just don't try to hide your true colours and pretend.
I am
+1
2019-06-23 18:27
its true that USA supported Taliban at Soviet-Afghan war. But after Taliban victory ,those militants (volunteers from many countries) returned to their countries and created uncontrolled radical islamic hives.
2019-06-23 19:32
Iran supports terrorists? What a joke, coming by the US. globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qae..
2019-06-23 18:05
Iran doesnt support terrorists? Im also not American. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-spo..
Yea. "Do what I say and don't do what I do". E: quoted him with the Iran supports terrorist, didn't mean deny the statement itself if that's what you implied
"Iran supports terrorists? What a joke" Dont be an idiot
Edit #67. I said "What a joke, coming the by the US." Don't fucking lose the context and stop reading only what your brain wants you to read.
2019-06-23 18:22
The US has made past mistakes. But they do not support or do the shit Iran does. They do not have active hands in: mass executions, religious persecution, womans suppresion, terrorism on civilians only etc. As ive maintained my entire life. The US has been bad and still does some bad. They've also brought a fuck ton of good into the world and we currently live in the most peaceful time of all history. Iran has done no good for its people, neighbouring countries or the global community. In fact Iran activley seeks to destroy any country/peoples that doesnt align with its hardline Shia beliefs. I cant believe people are still defending Iran. I dont care who does it, fuck that government up. Im glad people like you dont have power otherwise every nation would bend over and let the middle east fuck them and fuck themselves at the same time.
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
Peaceful time of all history? I suppose to someone who lives in the US/Europe and knows absolutely nothing about the outside world except for what they see from fox news, it can seem like that. Keep telling yourself that, if you say it enough times it might even come true. People are defending Iran's right to not get invaded by hypocrites, they're not defending anything Iran does or has done. You shoot down their civilian aircraft carrying hundreds of civilians (children too btw), they don't declare war. They shoot down a piece of remote controlled metal and to you this is justification for a war?
2019-06-23 18:33
Please dont act so brainwashed. Ive lived in India for about 5 years and Egypt for a few months. I know about living in poverty. In the past 20 years you have had the most peaceful time, FOR ALL OF THE EARTH good.is/articles/closer-to-peace-than-ev.. consent.yahoo.com/collectConsent?session.. slides.ourworldindata.org/war-and-violen.. quora.com/What-was-the-most-peaceful-tim.. (plenty of arguements within these threads and posts) Im not saying the world is without conflict and suffering, im just saying under the US we have experienced the most peaceful time EVER
2019-06-23 18:43
First of all, you are right. We live in a Peacefull time, in the West. But take a look how many wars the USA was involved in since that "peace" from 1945. "Im glad people like you dont have power otherwise every nation would bend over and let the middle east fuck them and fuck themselves at the same time." You base all that off of 1 sentence I said, in which I pointed out that this guy pointed a finger on someone, blaming him for things that his nation is one of the main reason for and are also doing since many years. Force your rage on someone else dude and calm the fuck down.
2019-06-23 18:32
1. Its not just the West living in a peaceful time, its the entire world. There have always been nations at war, with civil wars etc. Thats just a state of being. Yes, Western nations have a much lower chance of being in this state, but im sure you know the reasons of that. 2. The US has brought so much peace that i find it hard to believe people like you still exist. 3. "Force your rage on someone else dude and calm the fuck down." Yeah sure, shut down the argument because you cant think of any more situational bullshit to throw at me. If you can be bothered have a look at #105 and tell me what you think of that <3
You judged me off of one sentence alone where I didn't even say anything about where I stand and call that an argument. You are over the top mad dude <3
2019-06-23 19:09
I'd never get mad over an argument with someone on HLTV m8
2019-06-23 19:33
 | 
Finland siloquez
Yay! Attack country million miles away for a made reason to capture oil.
Oil is not the interest in Iran. Please educate yourself
2019-06-23 20:36
Since the end of Cold War, superpowers have been launching cyberattacks constantly, nothing new
2019-06-23 14:09
niggahs all work together to push further a globalized world. don't fall for it.
2019-06-23 14:15
Iran LUL. Only reason US hasn't bombed them is because of the civilian casualties involved with such attack Edit: US has more oil in the Alaskan state then all of iran combined. They DO NOT attack just for oil, but because of the idiocy happening in Middle east.
2019-06-23 14:36
Good answer
2019-06-23 14:50
2019-06-23 14:51
 | 
United States ImFat
No way I’m clicking that, find a better link dude.
2019-06-24 06:28
 | 
Netherlands poeya
yes put more Sanctions on a Country that actually followed us sanctions before and were compromosing with them. this shooting drone is just some escuse for us to do some bs sanctions. I hope Iran have some surprise nukes for US
2019-06-23 17:43
There seems to be a correlation between pussy countries that are irrelevant on the international stage and being cucks that love muslims who want to kill them.
2019-06-23 18:16
 | 
Netherlands poeya
Iran dont want to kill the EU but its a nt from mr heshbear who thinks to only relevant country in the world is USA hee ha
expected from drug addict country
2019-06-23 18:39
 | 
Netherlands poeya
nt mr burger
2019-06-23 18:40
yes we can afford to get fat here, have fun with your taxes
2019-06-23 18:40
 | 
Netherlands poeya
have fun thinking USA is the best country and only country in the world, classic american idiot
2019-06-23 18:41
if we aren't i invite someone to come occupy us.
2019-06-23 18:44
 | 
Netherlands poeya
xd no one is occupying anyone in this day and age but sure maybe they could and did in history
2019-06-23 18:47
Idiot
 | 
Netherlands poeya
je kale kankermoeder
 | 
United States ImFat
Yes! Of course let’s nuke and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians! Why not right? You have a flawed way of thinking, you hate America cause of how America’s treated other countries and their people. So it makes sense to you, for America to be attacked and have millions of people die for what? Best thing to do is for everyone to chill out and fix this economically and diplomatically. Everyone hates America so much and forget people actually live here, and not everyone thinks like our politicians and have the same interest as our companies and leaders. It’s ridiculous people always want America and Americans to suffer and die.
2019-06-24 06:35
 | 
Netherlands poeya
yes and its ok that alot of you americans think to just nuke Iran and kill hundreds of thousand of iranian civillians xd
2019-06-24 11:30
 | 
United States ImFat
I can guarantee almost no one wants that.
2019-06-24 20:32
did u rly just post an Al Jazeera article? LMAO
2019-06-23 17:56
 | 
United States jsxanatos
you're a retarded italian if you're more worried about the USA instead of israel
2019-06-23 18:16
America desperate for mid east oil but yet worlds largest oil producer in oil/gas and the ONLY reason we continue buying oil off others is because it would crash the entire oil/gas market and would kill the economy of other countries ...
 | 
United States jsxanatos
wrong, israel doesn't want iran to become a big dick nuclear power. that's what this is all about. it's all power plays
2019-06-23 18:21
i was replying to someone saying its all about oil...i know its not about oil thats why i said what i did about Americas oil
"They are desperate for middle east oil." 1. The US imports only a small amount from the Middle East and none from Iran. EU is the big importer of Middle East oil. And China. 2. The US is the World #1 exporter of oil and natural gas, by a large margin. Been that way almost a decade.
sure :D
2019-06-23 18:36
2019-06-23 19:35
ye that link seems like legit im surely gonna click it.
2019-06-23 19:34
US Energy Information Administration, dork How about Wikipedia? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_..
2019-06-23 19:36
wont mean nothing in the current situation. USA is waging war again in middle east and europe is the one whos gonna pay for it in form of immigrants running out of that war. If you really think that oil tanker thing was made by iran you must be idiot its the oldest trick in the book which USA is trying to use.
2019-06-23 19:38
I'm not sure why you're making these arguments to me. Do you assume I just accept everything at face value? I don't. I'm skeptical. I've seen several times where the US has lied out of their asses to get into a conflict (notably; Iraq). Do you assume all Americans think in a hive-mind? We don't. More than half the country utterly detests Trump. I just think the old and tired 'doing it for the oil' is ill-informed as we get almost all of our imports from Venezuela, Canada, or Mexico. We get less than 10% of our imports from the entire Middle East. Europe is what takes up most of it.
2019-06-23 20:04
I do so too but defending and acts of offensive country is no good no matter are you citizen or not and as an skeptical person you are you should know this. USA is the one whos trying to provoke war not Iran and only idiots dont see that.
2019-06-23 20:22
"defending and acts of offensive country is no good" Excuse me, but where did I do that? "USA is the one whos trying to provoke war not Iran" Correction: Trump and his party are trying to, NOT "The USA". Most of us angry at this. Having said that, Iran has in the past attack oil tankers, so it's not unbelievable that they'd do that, I just have my doubts they did this time. It's just too convenient for Trump and his reelection interests.
2019-06-23 22:10
Exactly so there seems to be something else influencing the US to attack Iran...
2019-06-23 22:31
Trump: He wants to get elected again. The one known is that Americans don't like to elect new Presidents in a time of war. If we get into another war, I definitely think we need to change that and kick this bum out before he gets us all into a WWIII.
2019-06-23 22:43
 | 
United States n3h
Iran literally attempted to cyber attack us first, for threatening to shoot missles at them but trump called it off. So we counter attacked. Not our fault we better at it.
2019-06-23 18:33
:D
EU kids who live in nothing countries smaller than Texas wouldn't understand.
we sure dont you really think the proves USA gov is showing are real? :D oldest trick in a book and burgers like you will still fall for it.
2019-06-23 19:36
speak english cold russian
2019-06-23 19:51
Ah the classic "speak English" which comes from an burger whos speaking the f2p language of English :) You can speak 1 language and even that just barely so pls... What if you take your fat ass out of that menu and actually think about life a bit before replying because you need to be idiot to actually believe Iran wants that war.
2019-06-23 20:14
I speak Spanish. I don't sound like a fucking idiot when I speak it either.
2019-06-23 20:16
Ye you just sound idiot all the time so it wont matter.
2019-06-23 20:18
Let me help "Yeah, you just sound like an idiot all the time so it doesn't matter."
2019-06-23 20:21
2019-06-23 20:23
eNgLisH iS eAsY
BrAiN DeAd UsA bragging about language Still 3rd world tho :(
2019-06-23 20:25
 | 
Finland siloquez
It's really childish to comment another's typos. Especially when it's your native tongue. When you grow up you understand it.
2019-06-23 20:26
Let me help "It's really childish to comment on another's typos. Especially when it's your native tongue. When you grow up you will understand."
2019-06-23 20:28
 | 
Finland siloquez
Thanks.
 | 
Pakistan ostraka
It has nothing to do with oil though?
2019-06-23 18:49
its not about oil, its about Israels national security. These Persians literally live to destroy Israel. And it seems that though Israeli numerous prevention attacks in Syria and round, Persians get closer and closer to Israel. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was made only to give USA the strength to cut off Persian infiltration near Israel. Around Persia USA has about 40 bases. But it doesnt seem this tactic works that good.
2019-06-23 19:41
Anyone here old enough to remember the iraq war? The exact same pretexts of "we are under attack and must prevent attack." Even here in australia the same group of USA cronies were on tv every night warning us of the supposed cost of doing nothing. Give a few "brave australians" a few medals and act as if we were valiantly killing the brown devils.
2019-06-24 10:13
Honestly. USA is the most evil state that ever existed on the planet. There never been more evil and blood/oil tursty state in the world that acted like a world police. USA have to die sometime
2019-06-25 02:55
Integral Nation
R!OT
BIG
G2
Copenhagen Flames
Nexus
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.