Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Virtus Pro - How did this happen?
Germany sYcore 
Hello, after a few years I came back to HLTV to find many changes. One of them is Virtus Pro being not the original VP anymore. They used to be the only team that didnt change players and managed to play top level cs if i recall that right. After this Furia-News i asked myself: how did VP fall apart? What happened back then? I dont want to search through the whole news-archive cuz-yeah, i am a bit lazy and have no clue when it happened.
2019-06-26 22:42
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
they kicked taz, then neo and pasha. I dont watch them since then
2019-06-26 22:43
taz got kicked and everything fell apart people don't even know how important for polish CS TAZ was/is TaZ is a father of polish CS
2019-06-26 22:47
 | 
Germany Bier
But iirc vp was shit for like a year already when they kicked taz or?
2019-06-26 22:50
they were shit but if u remember in PGL Krakow '17 they were back for a moment crushing North 2-0, crowd pumped them up and ofc taz - underrated by many but the most respected player in polish esport in general
2019-06-26 22:51
 | 
Germany Bier
But North was also really known for losing against shit teams and winning against good teams. But i guess it has alot to do with time. They were old, maybe to old? I miss the old vp roster. Were good events, when VP had it's old roster and the big money was not involved in esports
2019-06-26 22:55
VP were good because their communication,chemistry was just close to perfection plus Snax was like superstar player
2019-06-26 22:56
they kicked taz, snax to mouse, byali to mikstura, disband, new squad without Pasha and Neo. new squad: Snax Byali (-byali +okoliciouz) Michu Snatchie TOAO (-toao +Vegi)
2019-06-26 22:46
 | 
Poland Feelcold
they need to disband now bcs they are holding michu and snatchie back its the only hope for polish cs we need them in aristocracy with taz
2019-06-26 22:47
+1 without taz polish CS is irrelevant, he can make young blood hungry for titles
2019-06-26 22:49
 | 
Finland Vkims
How can you possibly know that?
Snatchie 0-18 against nemiga
2019-06-26 23:12
 | 
Europe LoookATme
neo and taz was the problem kappa
2019-06-26 22:48
Taz is the godking of polish CS. If you kick him from your team (like VP did) then you're destined to the bottom of the ladder forever. Polish CS tier. 1. TAZ team 2. X-kom 3. Izako boars 4. PACT 5. VP
funny how everyone is saying good words about taz but nobody knows his real face (except Luq, and now byali and snax)
2019-06-26 23:00
Can you explain?
2019-06-26 23:10
youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZH1L0E9fg you have subtitles here of course, what is Luq saying, probably isnt 100% truth, but he has a point, he played with taz a long time, and as he said, he doesnt blame pasha (because pasha changed luq in 1.6), but he blame taz, that he kicked Luq behind his back. also there were other things, for example nobody from VP said goodbye from taz, they all welcomed Michu, something was wrong with that atmosphere with taz for sure. + idk why TaZ picked Aristocracy name if rest of his teammates didnt accept that (i dont believe that zibi, SHEEN and LUq accepted that, they were TaZ teammates back in the days)
2019-06-27 00:09
Luckly we know real face of snax. Thats enough.
2019-06-26 23:11
yeah what is the real snax face hmm?
2019-06-27 00:10
Washed up "star" and team backstabber who later runs away to another team like a rat. Also, tried to take pasha's awp role - failed Tried to be an igl - failed hard and decided to blame vp players for it. Went to mouz - failed hard, being the worst player in the team. And decided to blame mouz for that one. Came back to vp for some reason (Roman u debil) and got the opportunity to create a team with players he wants to play with. - got nothing after half a year of playing, won 1 game on two lan tournaments. Shit as a person, shit a player, shit as igl
2019-06-27 03:19
1. why did you put "star" in quotation marks? he was top4, top5, the best CSGO player from Poland for sure. 2. when did he try taking pasha's awp role? do you know if he took it, or they made decision together? pasha was just without form with awp so they decided to change some things, because if something doesnt work - you try to fix it. 3.when did he blame players for failing his IGL? he just said that "freestyle" (he calls his IGLing like that) doesnt work with rest of VP. or give me ss/photo/evidence of blaming them. 4.yeah he went to mouz because in VP he would be even worse. and he took STYKO's position, position that snax never played, thats why he blamed mouz - for giving him role and expecting to do the same as styko. 5.'for some reason' - Roman gave him free hand to make a new team, and he was benched in mouse, you wanna tell me that you wouldnt comeback? ahah and the team with toao and byali was so shit built. too many aggresive players, current lineup is better, althought they play only 1.5 month together cya
2019-06-27 03:31
1. He was the best, thats the past. 2. You dont know it either. 3. As igl, you do make tactics that fits your players and their playstyle. You dont force your players to do shit that obviously wont work. Vp was always a team that based their success on tactics and teamplay, not on ffa style. 4. He should adapt, not look for the problems. He knew what role he will be playing. 5. He was the one that took toao and byali so its his fault. Also, they dont play much better now. That team would have potencial with a good igl. o/
2019-06-27 03:45
1. even if it was past, you shouldn't say star in quotation marks. He WAS STAR. The best of polish cs since 2012. 2. So why do you make that accusations? 3.yeah, but the same tried taz and neo. it didnt work. he tried something new. after few months he was changed (as IGL) again, because it didnt work. you have to try different things if you are playing shit, at least they tried, they didnt change their player immediatly, like in 99% polish teams. 4.yeah he should adapt, you are right, but he said many times that he need time and they (mousesports, rest of teammates) want something that he never done before. this position wasnt fitting him so instead of giving him another pos they benched him and blame was on snax 5.yup its his fault that he made that team, you are right in this point, but i think many players (leaders) tried to create many lineups, and most of them didnt work. sometimes it just happens, it was his 1st team that he created and he failed, congrats.
2019-06-27 03:50
Essentially, they signed a lucrative 4-year contract once being beyond their peak, and lost much incentives to perform.
2019-06-26 22:55
does all variants of nygaard's account belong to u?
2019-06-26 23:05
No.
2019-06-26 23:07
Some players dropped off completely and were replaced by even worse players
2019-06-27 00:12
 | 
Russia Astrali5
in order: TaZ benched Snax leave byali departs after FACEIT Major NEO and pasha benched
2019-06-27 03:54
Nordavind
GamerLegion
Rebirth
ex-Polar Ace
AVANT
ORDER
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.