Thread has been deleted
Last comment
INDIA COME HERE
France BigBaguette 
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48783253 Wtf wrong with you? You shave women who had sex with the wrong people, not the opposite way around. Don't you learn anything in school? Here you go : theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05..
2019-06-28 16:37
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ok
2019-06-28 16:39
ckN | 
India SinghSir 
Are you that retarded that you aren't able to differentiate between 4-5 retards and a nation?
2019-06-28 16:41
I don't want to stigmatise your whole people ofc. I just wanted to be sure the rest of the country knows you shave women who had sex with the wrong people. Glad to hear that.
2019-06-28 16:45
 | 
India Indian_Streets 
How the fkkkkk you get these remote news and we don't nt
I was looking for intel about a razor crafting company and I got directed to this. Search engine AI are not that efficient I guess.
2019-06-28 16:48
Lauda nice logic 8/8 porkistan i
2019-06-28 16:49
Why do you seems to hate Pakistan, a big ally of USA with such name?
2019-06-28 16:51
Abe lode chup ho ja gandu pakistani
2019-06-28 16:54
I don't fuck my sister wtf?
2019-06-28 16:56
Then Why tf you are so obsessed with these kind of posts
2019-06-28 16:57
With this genuine thread I could get an insight of Indian mind spirit, and according to your free insults in Hindi it is rather ugly.
2019-06-28 17:28
Indian mind spirit lmao
2019-06-28 17:33
Since you can use hindi insult I assume you are not fake flagging and so representing your nation on this international website.
2019-06-28 17:40
ckN | 
India SinghSir 
Arey yaar bakne do is dhotar chod ko Dimag zyada developed nahi hai iska, kya kar sakte hai
2019-06-28 17:06
Seems he wants it indeed.
2019-06-28 17:29
 | 
India cHAPPie__BK 
bhai kisi ne post pdha vo bata rha h ki rapist ne shave kiya h head aurat ka kyuki vo rape k against thi public ne nahi or bc unn bando ko arrest kiya gya h ye news h iss French bkl ko English bhi pdhna nhi aata ispe time mat bigado apna
2019-06-28 17:30
 | 
India daksh29 
gyaan chodne se pehle padh to le article rapists ne ghar ke andar sar shave karke chod dia hota to baat alag thi lekin unhone poore gaaon ke saamne shave kia unka sir aur fir chakkar lagwaye poore gaaon ke aur public bethi dekh rhi thi kyunki public chutia h unko lagra hoga galati un auraton ki hi h
2019-06-28 19:01
ckN | 
India SinghSir 
"you"? Never seen an ugly person than you.
2019-06-28 16:46
I look rather good tho
2019-06-28 16:57
Doesn't changes the fact that india is the most dangerous country for women.
2019-06-28 17:26
4-5? idiots? That is why we get daily news about how stupid people are there. They kill Journalist who report about pollution or kill women who fight against sexual assaults. And all in a way you start to doubt that Dr Mengele wasn't the worst man ever on the planet. A man got killed cuz WhatsApp spread fake videos about child abduction. His crime was to give a group (not a single child) some chocolate. India is one of the stupidest, dangerous and awful countries on earth right now. Gandhi would say "for that crap, I wouldn't have fought"
2019-06-28 18:19
 | 
Germany cucKingxaxa)) 
ok
2019-06-28 16:41
 | 
India Indian_Streets 
Nt pakistani
Correct me if I’m wrong but is this part of their culture? Women who were raped are punished instead of the rapist which is really fucked up
2019-06-28 16:47
+1 nice culture
2019-06-28 16:48
In this case they were punished for not being raped. Raped or not punished either way. Depressing.
 | 
United States 10YearBansRUs 
Its the countless Islamic nations that have invaded. Before that Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism were very peaceful towards women in a time when the West still treated them like second class citizens #BlameIslam
2019-06-28 17:00
First google result : The Digambara Jain sect (10th century BC) followers believe that women cannot achieve liberation without being reborn as men first. Creation of Islam : 8th century AD. What the fuck are you on?
2019-06-28 17:09
 | 
>Jain sect >All of India
You spoke about jainism, no one else did.
 | 
Do you know what a sect is? Plus if you weren't retarded you'd realise Hinduism is the vast majority especially during that time.
2019-06-28 17:45
Do you know in India sects have a whole different meaning than in occident? But I'm the retarded one according to you. Also, you are the one who talked about so called influence of Islam on Jainism, not me. But if you want to talk about Hinduism here you go : in Vedas (1700-100 BC. Remember, Islam 800 AD, just in case), a woman's primary duty is to help her husband in performing obligatory duties and enable him to continue his family tradition. Her primary duty is to give birth to his children and take care of them. So much for the second class citizen caused by Islam.
2019-06-28 18:18
"So much for the second class citizen caused by Islam." Never said that baguette (perfect name btw) I didnt talk about Islamic influence on Jainism, i talked about Islamic influence on India. "a woman's primary duty is to help her husband in performing obligatory duties and enable him to continue his family tradition. Her primary duty is to give birth to his children and take care of them." So basically, be wives before anything else? Just like in the West until the 1960's? Ha. So dumb man
2019-06-28 19:09
Yes, but perhaps their status in the West before 1960 was also caused by Islam influence according to you?
2019-06-28 19:33
I think you know you've lost the arguement so you're throwing retarded statements in order to make me sink to your IQ level
2019-06-28 20:44
"Its the countless Islamic nations that have invaded. Before that Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism were very peaceful towards women in a time when the West still treated them like second class citizens #BlameIslam" Since I gave you facts that neither Jainism or Hinduism threaten women like you claim they did centuries before Islam was even invented, I have no idea how you ended with such conclusion.
2019-06-28 20:53
How is asking them to do wively duties whilst they fought in wars treating them like second class citizens? Im going to stop replying as you cant dig into a bit of deeper meaning or thought. Have fun replying mr.Frog
2019-06-28 21:41
Rekt
2019-06-28 18:30
 | 
India otgps 
I don't care about girls who engage in pre-marital sex anyway. Anything happens to them, I have no opinion.
That's very rude from a western point of view. And in this case they refused pre-marital sex, so they don't suit the definition you gave.
2019-06-28 16:53
 | 
India otgps 
Good thing I don;t care about western POV then. And every rape case in india is a where a girl agrees to have sex but then gets caught and makes up stories. Every is the wrong word but atleast 90% reported ones are like that
2019-06-28 16:56
But there was no sex in this story, and that's the problem : it contradicts usual use of shaving shaming
2019-06-28 16:58
 | 
India otgps 
just read it. Its in bihar. That's like backwaters of india. Anything goes there. There's no rule of law there. Born there is as bad as war torn parts of africa
2019-06-28 16:59
Are you saying this because you hate Buddhism and Jainism and so hate their cradle?
2019-06-28 17:01
 | 
India otgps 
no because those guys insist on voting for the most criminal reps ever and then don't even protest or file complains. Add to it extensive population density with little resources and zero community output to community safeguarding and you get an over exploited run down state.
2019-06-28 17:03
+1
2019-06-28 16:58
They got RAPED. It's not like they choosed to have sex or anything.
2019-06-28 16:51
I hope u don't really mean that retard
2019-06-28 16:52
 | 
India otgps 
I do mean that. A value based family oriented society prospers. Degeneracy sooner or later causes suffering and pain
2019-06-28 16:55
 | 
Sri Lanka Kandy 
They have such a huge population and corrupted officials like in every developing nation. So news media seem to love reporting what's happening there when 4-5 idiots do something like this. I wonder why do they focus on 4-5 peoples actions instead of bigger problems.
2019-06-28 16:55
Rape is a big problem in india so idk what ure talking about
2019-06-28 16:59
 | 
Sri Lanka Kandy 
Is it so big or does continuing media reports of rapes making it seem like a big problem?
2019-06-28 17:02
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Exactly dude this time u got it right. The scene is surely bad than it should be but it is changing for sure and at a great pace. These problems are more in countries like Bulgaria, thailand , france , middle eastern countries, and u will be shocked... it is the worst in USA. But their media is clever to hide them just to protect the public image. Here the media exposes it. SHIT even western media tries to expose it coz western people like to hear bad things about the subcontinent. U should understand man even ur country shares the same media crisis.
2019-06-28 17:11
According to the amount of issues with Indian males sexually assaulting women in international airports outside of India, it is not just about media report. There is a real problem.
 | 
Sri Lanka Kandy 
And you have read this airport problem many times or just once? In which countries do they sexually assault women in international airports? Do they have those countries citizenships?
2019-06-28 18:31
A former classmate is now one of the directors of the company ruling Parisian airports. A former n+2 of mine has been CEO of that company. A former gf was working in that airport. So I heard the same story from different sources multiple times. Countless number of incident with Indian tourists (indian citizenship) specifically. The official explanation is the strictness of intersex relation in Indian society creating some sort of wrong behavior abroad (not only abroad according to the news about rapes there). But that's quite strange to accept as there are at least as strict countries on that subject yet their tourists don't create such incidents as often.
2019-06-28 18:44
 | 
Sri Lanka Kandy 
Ok, first of all, what a funny coincidence that you have had so many friends working in an airport and that every single one of them has encountered this exact same "thing". Also, I doubt that they are even allowed to tell you that information, it's really job depending, but still most of the time you aren't allowed to share this kind of information, just to protect passengers and every other party involved. Also like I said they have such a high population that there are always people doing stupid shit representing them, a lot of people actually. You can hear the same type of news from Brazil (murders) Mexico (drugs and drug wars) etc. India is picked for rapes.
2019-06-28 18:57
First of all, no it is not a coincidence at all if you know how people get into these positions in this (public) company. They all come from the same unique school I went in as well that specifically teach people how to rules public administration and public companies. That's the french system. Second, no there is no big secret about it. Why would it? It is not like there is sign in waiting rooms from flights between France and India, about it. Or an press article about a fight in a very secured zone such as an airport. And that is a perfect fit subject for small talk during old students reunion. Population is not a reason. Chinese are more and there is far more tourist from China than from India coming in France and yet no comparison possible in this kind of incidents between these two origins. I'm not aware of a particular rate of murder between Brazilian tourists in France. I don't get your comparison.
2019-06-28 19:42
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Yeah its a very very big problem which is being solved very very fast. U know there are more countries where these problems are bigger than India but no media covers them WHY ?? Bcoz people like u dont want to hear that. Anything happens in India that is a point of interest for people of the west only bcoz they like to hear and comment bad about the country. N not just about India, Pakistan shares the same problem as well of their problems being covered worldwide and then they face criticism. Even though these problems are big but the scene is changing and we are self sufficient to hand it by ourselves so why dont u guys just leave it on ourselves and focus on ur own motherland. Come on lets talk about Romania. DO U know the debt per person on an avg romanian is 4x more than an avg Indian? DO U know the Air and Water pollution problems in Romania is more than India?? Do u know the political stress in Romania????
2019-06-28 17:07
Why would we hear more bad news from India than from China, Pakistan, Japan or whatever? I don't and I don't know anyone with such particular interest. I'm not Romanian but : 1. Do you know a billionaire have more debt than a broke? Because debitors knows rich people can pay off their debt. For my personal exemple, the richer I got, the more debt I contracted. It works the same for countries, for instance Luxemburgueses people have 4 time more debt per person than Jamaicans. 2. No it is not : ourworldindata.org/air-pollution 3. No idea what you mean.
2019-06-28 17:19
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
U hear more bad news from India because Indian media is shit. They dont care about anything but spicy hot news and u know dude hatred spreads faster than love and here this is a great way for that shitty ass media to gain some easy bucks. N u dont know about some1 with such peculiar interest?? Dude unknowingly the west has this mentality. I have been there and here as well and I know how the west thinks. Lets just take an example about HLTV. I bet more than 3/4th people know about problem of India better than they know about the problems of their own country.
2019-06-28 17:17
I believe 95% of non Indian on hltv have barely no clue about India issues except perhaps you are many, you are poor and perhaps if they studies it in school about green revolution. Those who heard about Ghandi, Kali, Maharaja, Bollywood, perhaps that Manhattan comes from Hindi and casts could be considered as illuminated already.
2019-06-28 17:23
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
NO dude. ask an Indian what we face on HLTV on daily basis. Retards all over the world ask us questions about our problems on a weekly basis. We on the other hand if post something like this uk what is the reply??? NT Forsaken NT Indian NT Look at ur rapes Fuck that shit bro. U might just skip all those threads bcoz thats none of ur business but not us. If this happens with the french I promise u will realize how bad it feels and how outsiders with sick mentality love peeking in ur problems and just shame u
2019-06-28 17:27
Other are fat, school shooters, yellow teeth, white flag waver, monkeys, etc.. People calling other that are not those with the deeper knowledge of those said countries, more like the opposite way around. And if you have your specific insult that more likely because you are relevant. Imagine if you were from Tajikistan, no one have rude name to call you because you don't matter. So you shouldn't take those insults bad, quite the opposite. Did you see many french getting mad because they are called baguette, snail eater, white flag or whatever? It happens everyday mate who cares? We don't.
2019-06-28 17:36
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Yeah because thats a JOKE and this is a serious issue in our country. N we are striving hard to improve things. Just what we expect is support from the outside and if u cannot give it then we need peace. Let us be on our own we are good enough to solve our own problems. N mark my words we will.... n that day we will be on top
2019-06-28 17:43
Obesity is a problem in america, history and food is a major topic in France, food quality is an issue in UK, natives is a big subject in Brazil, low qualified working immigrant is a major issue in Poland, etc... Ofc those insults are meant to sting in a weak spot, that's why they exist in the first place. Remember the only rule on Internet is probably to be ready to take incoming trashtalk when you expose yourself. So you show your nationality, you get trashed for it. That's internet mate. I'm sure you will one day. You got the man power for it. Sadly China started faster than you and their only territorial issues are with unarmed territories : a tiny island, monks fighting by burning themselves, etc.. You are scratching with a nuclear power, you are late on development so you better work your ass off in you want to be first anytime soon.
2019-06-28 18:53
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
If you don't like being insulted by Europeans then why do you go out of your way to insult Pakistani and sometimes other Muslim users whenever you see them even if they said absolutely nothing about India/Hindus but were just talking about CS:GO? hypocrits.
2019-06-28 17:45
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Dude no one does it bro. Most muslim haters are from Eu. I see muslim hate threads from EU on daily basis sure u do as well. N who the fuck insults pakistani users dude?? 1 out of a 100 Indian users??? Sorry but I cannot go to his house and tell him not to do that... he is 1 out of a 100. BTW u supporting India on sunday against England?? XD
2019-06-28 17:46
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
Most are from EU yes but Indians throw insults at me for no reason sometimes. I literally say something on a match thread and I get a reply telling me 'teri maa ki chut...' etc you know how it goes. I'm used to European insults, but these Indian ones have only started happening recently (I have been using this site since 2015). I am supporting India against England and Bangladesh :P. India winning both matches is what can give a chance for Pakistan to qualify which is what I want ofcs. Also India is playing very good in terms of fielding and bowling and will likely win those two matches (Maybe the England one has some upset potential but not the other two)
2019-06-28 17:54
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
For that 1 random Indian... What can I say man?? I cannot force him stop that. N same goes with people from Pak as well there are shitheads there as well. The 2 nations have very similar people because of obvious reasons and thats why I m saying that we will solve our problems while the west should sit back ,relax and see our rise.
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
N yeah there will be heat between the 2 nations as long as they exist. We are rivals in sports and culture. There is stress at the border because of the Terrorism problem over a disputed area. There are all kinds of problems between the 2 countries but we are saying that leave us on our own. We are there to solve those problems. Indo-Pak will solve Indo-Pak problems the 3rd party nations need not intrude.
2019-06-28 17:50
Hvid | 
Pakistan Ademulla 
cuz they are brainless
2019-06-28 17:51
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Fr.. Rape rate france 16 India 1.6 Fkkkkk lmao And if you are a pakistani asshole then nt
2019-06-28 17:19
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
No dude dont call him a pakistani. HE might just be a whitewashed west guy who needs some proper information. But yeah u are right. Assaults against women are more in the west than here but the media here highlights them so more are displayed publically. N in a way it is good to generate awareness and all but why the fuck these western people want to get involved I dont get it. We are striving hard to solve our problems u dont need to shame us coz u have ur own problems look into those first
2019-06-28 17:24
pakistani lauda hai , ya to indian hi hai jo bait kar rha hai
Are you suggesting there's something wrong with being gay?
2019-06-28 17:39
Homosexuality has never been considered a crime in Hindu culture. In fact, Lord Ayyappa was born of Hari-Hara (Vishnu & Shiva). It is not a crime in any Smriti. Everyone has male & female elements. According to their dominance, tendencies show up & may change. This PISSLAM IS THE MAIN CANCER HERE , underdeveloped areas ,more crime etc....
2019-06-28 17:42
So why do you suggest him to take a Pakistan dick? Also, according to how trans people are treated in India, I'm not quite sure the whole country is as open as you claim about male and female elements.
2019-06-28 17:52
Nice bait,yes ofc not everyone is open towards trans
What bait, your "pakistani lauda hai " or the way you treat Kinnars? Because neither of them look like a bait.
2019-06-28 17:58
That's why you can't compare developed countries stats with in development ones : reuters.com/article/us-india-women-haras.. I have no idea why you assume I'm Pakistani. Sorry but I am not part of your clown shitshow: youtube.com/watch?v=N9y1foVaIkA
2019-06-28 17:29
Yes a study about non reported crimes between victims and perpetrators knowing each others in the most touristic streets in the most touristic district in the most touristic city. I'm sure you can figure out a pattern in this.
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Not a clown show it is just an old tradition of display of pride. What if we call ur Breton dance a clown show dude??? Try to respect other nations traditions. U live in a good country. Ur country has good ties with ours in terms of millitary and science. Try respecting those atleast.
2019-06-28 17:31
Sorry replied the wrong guy. Well, Breton dances are not made to defy another country we are on a edge to make war with them. And in case you didn't read, but I'm sure you did, he replied me with some gentle messages in hindi, so well, why would I respect disrespectful people?
device | 
Austria Lottooo 
Took it from an interview. Let's make it a meme. #facts Btw I'm quite sure Islam is doing it's part for creating all these bad things.. maybe that's why you hear it more from India. "India has always been very respectful to the women. Often, we hear about some crimes against women in India, but we already start to judge the whole country by few incidences. I am absolutely not defending these incidents, according to me there should be Zero rapes or crimes again women. On the other hand, India has a huge population. India’s 4th largest city is already bigger in Population than Austria. With more population there comes more people with criminal mentality. If we compare India and USA – During last years, in India less rapes took place than USA if we compare number of rapes with the population. In 2013, there were around 25,000 rapes in India and there were 80,000 rapes in USA. That’s equal to “0.001786” rapes per 100 people in India and “0.024” rapes per 100 people in the USA. So, there are 13.7 times more rapes in the USA than in India. But any such incident becomes a big new in media that’s because it’s very sensitive matter in India but don’t take that media coverage as your only picture of India because, it’s not true."
2019-06-28 17:31
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Wow dude thanks for that non-retard, good mentality. U threw light on a very good aspect. The population. Yeah if u have a large population u will have huge number of criminal activities. N still the numbers are much less than the so called DEVELOPED WEST. If that retard mentality is what development is then GG we are NOT DEVELOPED and are proud of that. N yeah innocent good people face criticism bcoz some retards do some shit. I expect good people to be supportive but no... these guys enjoy by criticizing and shaming us
2019-06-28 17:36
device | 
Austria Lottooo 
There you go dude. Through those facts on haters. Peace
Islam creating hindi molesting other hindi? Reptilians should learn from them I believe. Too bad this introduction ruins the rest of your message.
2019-06-28 17:49
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Yeah actually I dont think Islam plays a role.
2019-06-28 17:51
I'm quite convinced he meant that Islam is causing the spread of such bad news about India. Like if rape issues were not a problem but talking about rape issues is. Also, if true, I must admit they are pretty bad at it since here we hear much more story about Afghan/Pakistan women molested for being raped than Indians. But perhaps it is all planned by Islam for some shadow agenda. Who knows?
2019-06-28 17:55
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
NO no no U did not get me. Who says rape isnt an issue here.... it surely is but the situation is improving like anything. The rate of improvement is quite high. Let me show u the problem by some numbers. Suppose there are 1000 people India and rapes per 1000 people is 50 and let us talk about a western country X where there are just 800 people but the rapes per 800 people is 80. Yet the media covers only 16 out of those 80 in the country X whereas here out of those 50.... almost all 50 are covered and more 10 are made up by the shitty ass media for some quick cash. now see the percentage. Here where 5% people face assualt. in country X the number is 10% But in country X only 2% get proper coverage whereas here all those 5% get it and an extra 1% fake are made up. Now what will a normal guy sitting in country Z think>?? Of course he will think that country X is better than India.... thats exactly what is happening these days. N we good , innocent ,hard working people do face a lot of criticism because ot that
2019-06-28 18:05
I did got it. Also you don't need to teach me basic math mate. But as I said above, it is not happening only in India. Here in France for exemple, there is much more issue with indian tourist than any other country else regarding sexual assault/misbehavior with women. To a point our main Paris airport had to set particular rules in waiting zone for travel from or to india.
2019-06-28 18:11
 | 
Sweden changrai 
show bob and vagene
[18+] cdn.fishki.net/upload/post/201309/22/120.. I'm sure you can recognise the left one if you are used with Germany.
2019-06-28 18:07
Lmaoooooooo btw who's she
2019-06-28 18:08
Her name starts with a "M" and ends with "erkel"
2019-06-28 18:12
She was classic to meet your first minister. This is when she met Norway's Royal family: francetvinfo.fr/image/74w0ciq2c-5338/578..
2019-06-28 18:23
Loooool wtffff
2019-06-28 18:24
Never underestimate german naughty spirit behind their apparent strictness.
2019-06-28 18:25
this is sad but why are Indians always targeted lol
2019-06-28 17:13
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Because of our shitty ass media dude. They show the bad but dont show the pace of improvement. SHIT they even make up some stories by themselves just to gain some extra bucks. Go to some rural remote place, Pick up a handful of poor people, hand them some money and do this shit. Hide their face and they are ready to go. EZ TRP for media
2019-06-28 17:20
You can't put all the blame on media when your government got nuclear bombs before they got food for everyone. Anyway my point was not to blame India on rape issues, but to point out the shaving shaming there is used for the exact opposite as it was used in Europe.
2019-06-28 18:02
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
No dude the media here is SHIT I assure u wont get a worse media anywhere else. N speaking about food and weapons dude those are 2 completely different things and can go side by side. Now 1 completed before the other did. I mean u cannot wait to complete 1 task even when it is almost done just because the other is still in progress
2019-06-28 18:07
ok
2019-06-28 17:55
yes their are some people like this too in India.I hope we keep improving as a society together in times to come.But in current scinario yes their are many people with this viewpoint.
2019-06-28 18:17
Don't shave a women for the wrong reason.
2019-06-28 18:25
ok
2019-07-03 14:03
expected
2019-06-28 20:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.