Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Climate reasons, moral reasons... what else do you omnivore/carnivores need ? animal agriculture is destroying our climate. the mass production of animals are torturing them to make "best beef possible". how can you possibly defend against this ?
2019-07-06 02:08
Laws that actually do something. Whats the deal with me changing my habits when in the end, nothing changes and we are doomed anyway.
2019-07-06 02:11
+1 being vegan changes nothing and never will.
2019-07-06 02:12
It is changing stuff, new food is invented, the cultural change on meat consumption,but all this stuff doesnt really affect the meat industy producing stuff. We need laws, but they will never come, because fucking lobbyism.
2019-07-06 02:16
if nobody eats meat there is not meat industry. basic economy -> supply = demand
2019-07-06 02:21
 | 
India daksh29 
why are you using logic men ??? this is hltv remember
2019-07-06 02:29
Is this realistic? I doubt it. The meat industry already started making These vegan meats, which are most of times full of chemicals and also Not really good for climate change. I Just dont see enough people wanting a Change. I just give a fuck what I eat, If there is only vegan stuff, I eat it, If there is only veggie stuff, I eat, If there is only meat, I eat it. Just change the laws, tax the big meat companies for using too much water and stuff and force them to change. I dont stuff will Change otherwise.
1) people will stop eating meat consciously by giving animals liberation and rights or 2) people will be forced to stop eating meat because of not enough resources like water, land, energy etc.. Depends what will come faster. Either way, it will happen one day 100%.
2019-07-06 02:42
no it wont.
2019-07-09 23:12
 | 
World Vidua 
> These vegan meats, which are most of times full of chemicals and also Not really good for climate change Please back up your claims. What chemicals? How are they not good for climate if, for example, Beyond Burger - according to Center for Sustainable Systems at the University of Michigan - generates 90% less greenhouse gas emissions, requires 46% less energy, has 99% less impact on water scarcity, 93% less impact on land use than average beef burger? And that's ignoring possible long-term health care savings and, possibly most importantly, growing antibiotics resistance.
2019-07-06 14:38
Long term healthcare savings from beyond Burger?? Are you seriously trying to claim that a highly processed food is healthy?? What chemical? Did you not even read the ingredients or are you retarded and dont understand how things are made? Pea protein isolate, produced by a chemical process including bleaching, are you saying protein isolates are healthy? Canola oil, an inflammatory vegetable oil again produced by a unnatural chemical process. Beyond Burger is just as unhealthy as all other processed foods, and a Burger made from unprocessed meat is 100 Times healthier. Ive seriously never seen someone dumb enough to claim highly processed foods are healthier than meat. Go and live on tv dinners if you want
2019-07-06 19:33
 | 
World Vidua 
Beef burger is processed red meat and therefore is a known carcinogen. Plant burgers are definitely healthier. Neither is healthy though. Just because some part of product is chemically processed does not mean end product contains chemicals.
2019-07-06 19:39
No, a beef Burger is a Burger made with beef, doesnt have to be processed. I make them all the time with ground beef. You lie and lie and lie. These mock meats will ruin your health. And you clearly dont understand chemical processings effects on the final Product. In guessing you think pesticides residues on vegetables is safe too because there is no long term studies yet? Not Even vegans would claim these foods are healthy. Every comment you make in this thread makes it pbvious to me that you hacr never in your life read a research paper. You read the title, or read News articles about the studies Otherwise you wouldnt think correlation is causation, and you wouldnt cite epidemiological studies as evidence. There is 0 evidence that meat, that we have eaten longer than homo sapiens have existens, is the reason for modern issues like diabetes, heart dissade and cancer. Diseases that came st the same time as agriculture and processed foods were invented. But ofc meat is the issue? There is theories about meat being bad not proof. Youre lying to pplsaying you got proof. Read up on nutrition science and how its flawed please. They study people that eat 70% plants and 30% meat, And these ppl also eat pasta and White Rice, drink soda etc. There is no study on 100% meat consumption, so no evidence on its negativeseither
2019-07-06 20:06
 | 
World Vidua 
Nice try.
2019-07-06 20:36
it was, and your pea brain got rekt.
2019-07-08 14:02
Do you really think the ground beef you're buying is not "processed" in any way? Think again
2019-07-08 08:26
nt vegan grass brain. Even your unplocked apples are more processed than grass fed ground beef
2019-07-08 14:04
My meat is taken from the cow, put in a meat grinder, and then put in a vaccum sealed packaging and shipped to the store. Maybe America is different but in my country theyre not allowed to do anything else to the meat without telling the customer. Or maybe youre retarded and dont understand what processed food is. Unprocessed food is unaltered from its original state, without additives. Grinding it up does not make it processed food.
2019-07-08 16:07
 | 
Belarus SnakieNoK 
Beef is beef. I like how people who have no idea how or have never worked in meat processing insist they know shit about it. Ground beef is literally just beef feed through a metal grinding mechanism. No water or any other kind of additives. Hell, I don't know how it works in burgerstan but at your local supermarket it is very likely that a lot of the burger on the shelves is made from the fat and meat trimmings that are collected from cutting steaks.
2019-07-09 02:45
Ignoring the fact that this is obvious bait, there is plenty of substantial evidence to support the fact that red meats like beef, pork, venison, ect have high saturated fat content which increases cholesterol and results in many health issues, most importantly significantly increased risk of heart attack and stroke. Substitute meat burgers are not as healthy as actual vegan meals but they are way better than over-consumption of red meat and sodium, processed or not. (medlineplus.gov/ency/patientinstructions..) (heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eati..)
2019-07-09 06:25
”high saturated fat content which increases cholesterol and results in many health issues, most importantly significantly increased risk of heart attack” debunked many times over. Also it is not about high cholestorol but about LDLP and HDLP ratios
2019-07-09 20:15
I don't know where you got that it was debunked but I linked two reputable sources, one being from the NIH which is a government org. I suggest you start checking your sources and avoiding incorrect, anecdotal claims.
2019-07-10 07:11
Or maybe check what year your source is and try to use google for more recent evidence grassbrain Here is an example: sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160113.. ”The metabolic aspects of saturated fatty acids (SFAs) are complex but existing research suggests that certain SFAs may actually confer measurable benefits for lipid profiles and CHD risk. For instance, some SFAs increase high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL), which is often referred to as the "good cholesterol" as this lipoprotein is associated with a reduced risk of CHD Replacing saturated fats, or any other component, from one's diet almost inevitably means replacing it with something else. When carbohydrates, particularly refined carbohydrates like sugar, replace saturated fats, which can have a negative impact on lipid profiles (HDL tends to fall and triglycerides tend to rise).”
2019-07-13 15:23
 | 
Belarus SnakieNoK 
Ground beef is just fresh beef. It has not been cured or smoked in any way. Those shit you’re talking about, are you sober? or is it just after you make love to your boyfriend?
2019-07-09 02:49
 | 
World Vidua 
Both before and after. Vast majority of burgers people eat are processed.
2019-07-09 06:48
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
no meat industry = huge amount of jobless people, huge amount of small and medium undertaking bankrupts = money goes shit = crisis = chaos
2019-07-06 12:23
yeah, same has been said already in the USA before slavery abolition. The change will be slow and gradual, you won't feel a difference...
2019-07-06 12:44
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
how could you compare today's economy, market etc to the 1800's???
2019-07-06 13:04
maybe not the best example but still you have USA where are black slaves working for FREE for white people. And after abolition white people have to pay to black people for work. I think that is a more significant change than gradual agriculture reform in these days.
2019-07-06 13:22
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
No, these are very different things, you still can't compare them. That was 1 kinda rich country where people had to pay salary to other people, and what you say would cause WORLDWIDE unemployment so all the countries would have to invest enormous money into the converting from meat industry to plant industry. That first of all would crash lots of poor countries, in the countries lots of undertakings which would worsen the whole situation even more. You can't just take out a whole industry without very severe consequences.
2019-07-06 14:20
 | 
World Vidua 
> You can't just take out a whole industry without very severe consequences. Or, like in this, without very severe benefits long term. If you are in animal agriculture today and you haven't planned transition for your business just yet you'll only have yourself for blame. In Australia dairy farms are closing like crazy. From 20k in 1980s, there are now only less than 500 dairy farms left. Yes, they are bigger than ever before but those are big businesses that can transition easily and not small, poor farmers who'll suffer.
2019-07-06 14:33
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Big businessen may be able to convet with ese indeed. But I wasn't talking about them.. The changes usually impact the small businesses first. Look it this way. Imagine you are have a small butcher's shop. You can make a little profit but nothing much. How and why would you plan to transit into the plant industry/farming, etc. You'd need an immense asset which you clearly don't possess since you're just a little shop. A bunch of vegan soyboys won't destroy the meat industry. You can try, you can do anything you want but won't succed.
2019-07-06 14:49
 | 
World Vidua 
> Look it this way. Imagine you are have a small butcher's shop. You can make a little profit but nothing much. How and why would you plan to transit into the plant industry/farming, etc You become a seitan shop. If you are a butcher only you aren't farming anything. You buy one product and turn it into another. Just replace the product you're buying and the product you're selling. Buy gluten, soy, peas instead of cows and pigs. telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/features/.. It's already happening in UK, Netherlands, Germany. > A bunch of vegan soyboys won't destroy the meat industry. You can try, you can do anything you want but won't succed. Richest people on Earth are investing in meat alternatives, educating public about plant based diets and so on. Believe me, I'm not against you. I actually want you to be great so the sooner you prepare (it took me 3 years) for transition into plant based diet the easier it'll be for you.
2019-07-06 15:17
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Those meatless "meats" are blasphemy.. Even the thought of it is so wrong. It's like alcoholfree beer.. disgusting Thank you for caring about me, really. But there's no need my friend. I will eat my lil meats you will eat your lil plants and everyone is happy. Honestly I wouldn't want to live in a world without meat.
2019-07-06 15:28
 | 
World Vidua 
> Thank you for caring about me, really. But there's no need my friend. I will eat my lil meats you will eat your lil plants and everyone is happy. Not really. I won't be happy if people like you destroy the planet I love. > Those meatless "meats" are blasphemy.. Even the thought of it is so wrong. It's like alcoholfree beer.. disgusting It isn't comparable. Meatless "meats" often have more protein and nutrients than animal based meat so you're actually getting more alcohol following your logic.
2019-07-06 15:38
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Meatless meat ISNT meat Alcoholfree beer ISNT beer Both are disgusting and it's a shame anything like those two are being made by humans More protein =/= better protein
2019-07-06 15:55
 | 
World Vidua 
Protein is protein. All plants used to make meatless "meat" contain all essential amino acids. There is nothing of lower quality. You're trying to compare two chairs - one made from steel and second from wood - by saying you prefer wood while steel one is actually superior structurally. I know it's your preference but your choice hurts living beings, our planet, will probably hurt you and your family and collective consumption will kill millions of people in the future. Society will decide if those names are applicable. I think we'll be fine calling fake meat just meat in the future.
2019-07-06 16:00
So veganism is superior.. maybe in the gay community. Enjoy taking your B12 and cholesterol supplies, they must taste good. The main problem is it's rather easy to live nowadays. You study, work, etc. but it's not that hard. So lots of people have time to care about poor cows and piggies.
2019-07-06 16:13
 | 
World Vidua 
And similarly not many people have time to care about anyone but themselves. Is gay community more focused on veganism? If so, kudos to them. I wouldn't know but seems you have the insight.
2019-07-06 16:17
So if I eat meat I only care about myself.. cool. omgosh sick burn (nt) pseudo.icyhell.net/2012/07/report-vegan-..
2019-07-06 16:21
 | 
World Vidua 
Sharing links from such crap sources shows you don't really care about others. My intention wasn't to burn you but to make you rethink your actions. It's scientifically proven going vegan is the best thing you can do to fix what we've done to this planet that affects us all. If you care, why wouldn't you do what's best?
2019-07-06 16:27
Proven by whom? I do care about the planet, and I do a few things to make it better, however I will eat meat no matter what. If you say by this I don't care about the planet, I'm sorry but you're wrong and delusional. I could compare vegasnism to electric cars but there is a little difference between the two. There are good electric cars.
2019-07-06 16:34
 | 
World Vidua 
At best then you care but instead of being efficient about it, you've decided that some of your conveniences and pleasures are more important. If you think about it deeply you'll see how sad that is. I've been there too. Proven by Oxford in a largest study to date: theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/..
2019-07-06 16:38
Humans are selfish cretures, and I'm not an exception (it isn't wrong tho). If I wanted to be efficient about saving the planet I'd kill myself, but ofc I won't.
2019-07-06 16:43
 | 
World Vidua 
If that's how you want to argument your actions you as well might go rape next good looking women you find. My point is that you already act unselfishly every day so why not add another great behavior on top of that?
2019-07-06 16:49
I do rape all I want, I do murder all I want (the amount I want to rape/murder is zero). Because until I get children the first place on my important list will be myself and my family. After I make children ofc they will come first by far.
2019-07-06 16:56
 | 
World Vidua 
Your children won't have nice future if you do what you want.
2019-07-06 18:09
You clearly didn't get the point... anluko
2019-07-06 18:11
 | 
World Vidua 
I got it. You prefer egoism. You're entitled to that. I hope the rest of us make up for it.
2019-07-06 18:23
You still don't get it... Maybe the language barrier, maybe something else.. (to be clear I didn't say I do all I want everywhere)
2019-07-06 18:27
 | 
United States Gabriel955 
lmfaooo its scientifically proven that being vegan will save the planet? jesus christ you're brainwashed.
2019-07-06 19:07
animal agriculture destroye the planet, consumes shitload of water and food. hello ?
2019-07-06 19:08
what do you think where does the water go? (it doesnt just vanishes)
2019-07-06 19:20
 | 
World Vidua 
Have you read that study or not? Researchers had not been vegan before they started. There was no bias. After they've finished they went vegan because of how huge and significant beyond anything else impact ot animal agriculture was.
2019-07-06 19:14
cholesterol supplies :D not sure if trolling or just being stupid
2019-07-06 19:14
do you have any clue what are the usages of cholesterol? without the "but but but you can make it blablabla bullshit"
2019-07-06 19:22
your body makes his own cholesterol, actually people are diying cuz eating cholesterol. are you dumb?
2019-07-06 19:45
you can make indeed, but the capacity is define Now again: do you have any clue what are the usages of cholesterol?
2019-07-06 19:53
Absolutely wrong. There are certain amino acids humans are not able to synthesize. That is why in a nature setting meat is essential in our diet. These can be supplemented but "protein is protein" is completely incorrect.
2019-07-06 19:00
 | 
World Vidua 
Please don't throw "certain" bullshit here. Either say specifically what essential amino acid we can't get from plants so I can correct you or get lost with your misinformation.
2019-07-06 19:03
well you never specified any amino acids to begin with. how can he argue against something u didnt name.
2019-07-06 19:05
 | 
World Vidua 
"Essential amino acids" is a well established and defined scientific term. They are phenylalanine, valine, threonine, tryptophan, methionine, leucine, isoleucine, lysine, and histidine.
2019-07-06 19:10
wrong. Gluten, beans, etc all vegan proteins that are not processed have much poorer bioavailability than meat. If chicken egg is protein absorption is at 100% then lentils are at 45%. for example. Just trash in general due to phytonutrients and wrong combo of aminoacids blocking absorption
2019-07-10 14:52
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
I will switch as soon the replacements doesn’t taste like shit after preperation. Sadly, we aren’t that far yet. At least not in Denmark.
2019-07-09 10:15
 | 
World Vidua 
> Whats the deal with me changing my habits when in the end, nothing changes and we are doomed anyway. That's not how demand driven industries work. It's a great excuse when you don't really want to do anything though.
2019-07-06 14:17
For me it is over anyways, Politics is defined by lobbyism and we will be fucked in 10 years because of climate change, whats the Deal?
2019-07-06 14:21
 | 
World Vidua 
Well, again - dairy and meat are and will be fighting tooth and nail to survive but if there are no people to buy their products, no lobbying will keep those industries alive. Additionally all major fast food chains, supermarkets and many restaurants are testing or have incorporated plant based alternatives and many are also working on lab grown meat and you voting for increase in investment in those products with your wallet moves the market further away from highest pollutants. Literally every dollar counts. Every dollar (or euro, or whatever) you spend on meat is then spent on lobbying. Humans have destroyed so many industries when we've decided as a society that they are immoral, unnecessary or harmful - slavery in Western world being the huge one. There was lobbying there as well.
2019-07-06 14:30
there are only 4 reasons why people are not vegans. 1) tradition 2) habit 3) convenience 4) taste
2019-07-06 02:17
so basically the entire point of food??
2019-07-06 02:19
point of food is to be fed
2019-07-06 12:11
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
for the animals yes for us no
2019-07-06 12:17
Nowadays, point of food is not to be fed. We have enough food and easy access to it to make sure we are fed all the time. Just pointing at the overweight problematic shows that being fed is not the main reason we eat
2019-07-06 12:21
 | 
World Vidua 
If the point of food is not to be fed then please eat only during cultural events, OK? Your next meal is Christmas in December.
2019-07-06 14:18
Read my statement again
2019-07-08 08:23
 | 
World Vidua 
South portion of the planet isn't as obsessed with food as north is. Don't project German or American obesity to whole population.
2019-07-08 08:28
I'm obviously talking about the western world. In poor places food obviously there to feed you
2019-07-08 08:44
 | 
World Vidua 
I'm not talking about poor places. Even in Tokyo food is not treated the same as it is in Europe and North America.
2019-07-08 08:46
true and none of those are not actual decent arguments.
2019-07-06 02:23
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
why? so the lion should eat boiled potato instead of zebras and antilopes because it's healthier and poor zebra wont die..
2019-07-06 12:25
 | 
World Vidua 
Lion is a carnivore. He can't live without meat. Humans are omnivores that are very close to being 100% frugivores. Our meat digesting mutations have only happened due to survival reasons. Research backs this up as people living the longest, healthiest lives consume 90% or more of calories from plants and their meat consumption isn't a daily thing - once a week or two they feast on fish or something. Lion hunts and eats only as much as they need for survival. When he is fed he lays chill and doesn't care about zebras around while we consume animal products every hour - milk, cheese, meat all day long. Lion does many awful things we wouldn't want to do. From licking his butt to clean himself to killing his babies when he wants to have sex with their mother. Humans should never base our actions on that of a lion unless we want to live fully like him.
2019-07-06 14:24
”Humans are omnivores that are very close to being 100% frugivores.” Not even close. That was probably the dumbest statement ive heard. Humans can live easily by only eating meat. Humans CANT live a long time with only fruits.
2019-07-10 14:55
 | 
United States W1ndyy 
Name checks out. Try using a based arguments instead of pulling it out if your butt btw
2019-07-13 08:11
2019-07-06 19:17
I'd definetly try out what it taste like sadly they don't live here(((
2019-07-06 19:19
you can't catch it anyway but you can catch and eat chicken...oh wait...i.imgur.com/OmbnX5Y.jpg
2019-07-06 19:50
have you heard of guns? - for the zebra have you heard of baffling/sheperding? - for the chicken (also if you are really desperate you can throw things) My grandpa has a really clever way to bleed out a chicken. Basically it's a bucket with a hole in its bottom. You hang the bucket and put the chicken upside down, cut its throat then hold on both its head and legs and wait a minute or so till its bled out (you can feel the last kick). Its fucking 200iq.
2019-07-06 19:57
have you seen that meme? meme never lies... /close
2019-07-06 21:27
yes. can you read?
2019-07-06 21:27
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
4) here. The alternate foods tastes like someone shat in them. Denmark is far off making it taste like something worth eating yet.
2019-07-09 10:16
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
go eat shit piss and cum if you don't want meat
2019-07-06 02:19
there is other food than a steak you know right ?
2019-07-06 02:24
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
for you shit, piss and cum
2019-07-06 02:24
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
also chicken, pork, goat, ostrich, sheep
2019-07-06 02:25
and of all of those contribute to climate effects of animal agriculture. some less, some more.
2019-07-06 02:26
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
just add restrictions lol. why would i change my entire diet if lobbying can do the same thing?
2019-07-06 02:27
can lobbyin help the climate ?
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
yeah by asking for restrictions to meat farms. ez
As if thats going to happen unless consumers quit buying meat.
2019-07-06 02:49
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
better to protest than to ignore your entire ancestry, human history and body
2019-07-06 02:51
ancestry, human history and body oh cmon, you can debunk your self in a few minutes on google
2019-07-06 12:12
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Yes dude you eat meat to stay true to your ancestory and human history. Lmao wtf is this
2019-07-09 04:53
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
does ostrich taste good? never had a chance to try it(((
2019-07-06 12:18
Frog leg
2019-07-06 14:13
Classic french pig doesn't know any food other than steak LUL
2019-07-09 02:49
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Chill lol
2019-07-09 10:17
 | 
Germany uRaguuu 
tbh i dont even know why i eat meat, in my opinion meat tastes like nothing, only the spices used in it taste good.
2019-07-06 02:49
you eat meat because of carnism. check this youtube.com/watch?v=o0VrZPBskpg
2019-07-06 03:00
Its the umami that makes you come back, but you dont realize it
2019-07-06 12:42
umami can be 100% plant-based and ez to replicate
2019-07-06 12:46
Yes, but he said he doesn't know why he eats meat, and only spices taste good, but its the conveniece and umami I bet
2019-07-06 16:01
it is carnism #22
2019-07-06 16:08
 | 
China teguP 
Show me vegans mens)))
2019-07-06 12:12
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
If people would change from pork and cow meat to chicken it already could be a huge success to climate changes.
2019-07-06 12:15
Hahahaha
2019-07-06 14:27
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
You can go vege and fuck colleague men no deal)))
2019-07-06 14:48
 | 
World Vidua 
> If people would change from pork and cow meat to chicken it already could be a huge success to climate changes. For climate yes, for our health - unlikely. Chicken meat contains more bacteria. You can eat salmon or beef uncooked but not poultry, right? Think why is that. Additionally chicken farm workers are 10 times more likely to develop few types of cancer (leukemia especially). People consuming poultry increase their risk factor by an order of 2 or 3 depending on how much they consume.
2019-07-06 14:43
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Publications about that please.
2019-07-06 14:47
 | 
World Vidua 
There are so many, even industry funded studies. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3337970 "We also observed increased risk of NHL among poultry farmers (...). Colon cancer was also increased among poultry farmers, with evidence of an exposure-response trend." "Early life on a farm linked with risk of blood cancer" medpagetoday.org/hematologyoncology/hema.. "... the likelihood of later hematologic cancer was particularly high among those who grew up on poultry farms (OR 2.99, 95% CI 1.44 to 6.21)" "Human Exposure to Poultry and Poultry Products and the Risk of Death from Hematopoietic & Lymphatic Cancers" - published in British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research in 2017 "The study suggests an association between jobs in poultry slaughtering & processing plants involving exposure to oncogenic viruses and mortality from leukemia and lymphoma. This finding may be important considering that the general population is widely exposed to these viruses from contact with live chickens or ingestion of their raw or undercooked products including eggs, or through vaccination with vaccines manufactured by growing vaccine virus in contaminated eggs"
2019-07-06 15:30
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
I love when people send me pubmed. But as far I see these studies are about growing around poultry farms, there is not so much data about their diet/lifestyle, except: "Participants also reported on other potential risk factors such as smoking, alcohol consumption, cancer history of first-degree relatives, diet, selected medical conditions, and demographic information." Anyways, I understand your point, but the fact is every food has advantages and disadvantages. For example: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25017007?fbclid=.. Find balance in your diet and 1 vegan/vegetarian meal won't hurt.
2019-07-06 16:59
 | 
World Vidua 
As I said, higher risk of some cancers is well known in poultry production. It's been researched through and through and I can send you next studies where you'll look for holes. As for salmon Omega 3. Vegans have higher DHA levels on average than fish eaters due to higher conversion from ALA: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/.. Please tell me what I'm risking by eating broccoli with beans. Plant foods come with little to no disadvantages while animal based food comes with a lot of risks and benefits that can come from other sources.
2019-07-06 17:27
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
You're pushing this from extremes to extremes. But if you want to push it like that, then consuming a lot of beans may lead to over consumption of fiber which may lead to constipation, which may damage your intestine. As I said extremes are extremes.
2019-07-06 18:35
 | 
World Vidua 
It doesn't happen when you drink fluids alongside... Something everyone does. Where are those extremes? Every day hundreds of thousands of people get salmonella or E. coli infections eating chickens, eggs or drinking water that's been contaminated with farm animals shit. Similarly people eating fish get mercury overload. How often does someone get their intestine damaged by eating beans? The worst that can happen to you is probably getting a bit orange skin when you eat too many carrots. Yep, that's comparable.
2019-07-06 18:42
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
boil eggs. filter your water. consume fish once a week or supplement it. „Dosis Facit Venenum” :)
2019-07-06 18:52
 | 
World Vidua 
fda.gov/food/buy-store-serve-safe-food/w.. Please tell me with all honesty that you follow all of those steps. Also hope that ice cream, treats and sweets have all been properly handled since production til the time you buy them. Water filtering does nothing for E. coli. My home town gets regular alerts that water can't be drank due to excessive amount of bacteria in it. Fish once a week is OK for your health - well, we don't know yet what's the impact of long term microplastics consumption - but the destruction of life in our oceans is so vast that we should stop that immediately. Fishing is probably worse for our planet than even farming cows. Again, the worst I can get from eating plants without cleaning them is some ugly shit on my lips that'll be gone within a week. Eating animal products is short and long term gamble with your body's health.
2019-07-06 19:01
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Honestly I don't eat eggs, I spend 4 hours straight in the toilet after eating them. But that steps aren't nothing spectacular. I don't know where are you living, I don't have such alerts near my area. Fishing and poultry are one of the least climate damaging things, red meat suprasses them with being one of the most damaging thing. I must look out for the good list of amount of each fish people can consume for a week to minimize the risk of health diseases. As far I remember there was 120g for Salmon and 30kg for Sole/week I'm about to reduce chicken breast consumption to 2x week in the future, but slowly.
2019-07-06 19:10
 | 
World Vidua 
I live in Poland in agriculture heavy region. You probably eat some food from my area and I can't drink tap water thanks to that, occasionally (once or twice a year). Remember that all recommendations are based on meat eaters. If you have very low cholesterol you can get by eating plants you don't have to worry about eating fish to reduce problems you've got from other food. That steps might not be spectacular but I don't know anyone who follows them. And you having diarrhea from eggs is a clear sign how bad they are. Fishing is tragic to environment. With current overfishing trends we won't have any ocean life left in 2060. That's scientific consensus.
2019-07-06 19:20
Wow, you are either a liar or braindead. The study you linked (that btw admitted themselves that its a low quality study) did NOT show vegans have higher DHA, it showed something completely different: that vegans convert plant omega 3 (ALA) to dha more effeciently than meat and fish eaters. Its still terribly inefficient, and EVERY study done on the subject has shows that humans cant get a healthy amount of omega 3 from plants. ALA conversion rate is 1-6%.. Must be fun lying to these retards, but what Will you do when you come across someone who analyzes statistical evidence in research studies ;) Btw you either didnt read the study or your brain doesnt work from your omega 3 deficiency. Go eat some flax seeds thinking you will get omega3 from it :Ddddd And plants have no risks? Aha ha you never heard of antinutrients? Phytic acid, oxalates, lectins? Have you ever tried eating unprocessed kidney beans? How can a human be this ignorant?
2019-07-06 19:50
 | 
World Vidua 
nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2010/11.. "Omega 3 ALA intakes enough for non-fish eaters." Read the study. What risks are when you eat phytic acid or lectins? High oxalates increase your risk of kidney stones. Eating any animal protein does that too. How many people do you know that eat two cups of raw spinach day after day after day? Because cooking or steaming it removes most oxalates. Same goes for soaking legumes and grains to reduce their antinutrients. Do you know people who eat raw beans or wheat? No? Then what's the point?
2019-07-06 19:57
Animal protein is not proven to be damaging to the kidney. Again you lie and pretend theories are evidence Know what is proven? Phytic acid ruining mineral absorption from your means. Lectins? Ruining your gut lining, causing inflammation. Plants with lectins are also being studied as a potential reason for leaky gut The point is you cant eat these plants raw because they will harm you. They contain these toxins (antinutrients) to prevent us from eating them. Yes, plants are alive and does not want to be eaten.. true herbivores have enzymes in their digestive systems that can break down the phytates and other toxins, they can eat these plants all day without bloating damage, no processing needed. How come we dont? Meat how ever can easily be eaten raw and many cultures still do. The only risks are not whats in the meat, but what can end up there because of modern daymeat production (thousands of animals cramped together in shit and piss will obvioysly foster bacteria and parasites.. Meat is also proven to be more easily digestive than plants. Animal protein is easier on our digestive tract, no serious site will denythat. Btw your study is not a long term study. You realise all those vegans, vegetarians etc have all eaten animal foods in the past right? Fattyacids are stored in the fat and levels go down slowly over the years. Youre own study shows they got a bit lower levels, check those levels in 5 years :) And the vegans and vegetarian were grouped together lmao. Quality milk and eggs etc contain omega 3, and vegetarians eat those foods lmao
2019-07-06 20:34
Animal protein is not proven to be damaging to the kidney. Again you lie and pretend theories are evidence Know what is proven? Phytic acid dukning mineral absorption from your means. Lectins? Ruining your gut lining, causing inflammation. Plants with lectins are also being studied as a potential reason for leaky gut The point is you cant eat these plants raw because they will harm you. They contain these toxins (antinutrients) to prevent us from eating them. Yes, plants are alive and does not want to be eaten.. true herbivores are enzymes in their digestive systems that can break down the phytates and other toxins, they can eat these plants all day without bloating damage, no processing needed. How come we dont? Meat how ever can easily be eaten raw and many cultures still do. The only risks are not whats in the meat, but what can end up there because of modern daymeat production (thousands of animals cramped together in shit and piss will obvioysly foster bacteria and parasites.. Meat is also proven to be more easily digestive than plants. Animal protein is easier on our digestive tract, no serious site will denythat. Btw your study is not a long term study. You realise all those vegans, vegetarians etc have all eaten animal foods in the past right? Fattyacids are stored in the fat and levels go down slowly over the years. Youre own study shows they got a bit lower levels, check those levels in 5 years :) And the vegans and vegetarian were grouped together lmao. Quality milk and eggs etc contain omega 3, and vegetarians eat those foods lmao
2019-07-06 20:32
 | 
World Vidua 
EPIC-Norfolk study lasted 5 years. How is that not enough? And vegans are separate group in it? Who has not read the study? Should I really waste time with you if you can't do as much? Kidney: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9647497 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2166857 Animal protein intake makes your kidneys work extra hard. Kidney damage became prominent in years following WW2 as meat became part of daily diet while the disease does not exist in poor countries eating little animal products.
2019-07-06 20:46
The first study literally in the FIRST sentence says "we have some experimental data that suggests" That is not proof in any way . You dont read the studies do you? The second one only shows that more waste is processed by the kidneys when eating animal protein. Higher waste clearance have never been proven to damage the kidneys. You know people with alot of muscle weight also jsve higher waste clearance right? Its the kidneys fucking job to clear waste. Is exercise bad because it forces your heart to work harder? Come back with PROOF of your claims please. Its insanity how you retards treat some studies as evidence when not even the studys author claims its evidence.. i even saw you use the Guardian as a source earlier lmao, must be your nutrient deficiences slowning down your brain And Nice correlation, that for sure proves that its damaging. Its not all the sugar that the poor countries dont eat, its the meat damaging the kidneys!! I can play that game too. The last 30 years our red meat consumption has gone down (look it up) but heart disesse has gone up. This proves red meat is Good for the heart your logic, so you cant argue against it:)
2019-07-07 21:39
 | 
World Vidua 
"i even saw you use the Guardian as a source earlier lmao" Guardian article linked to a largest research on farming to date. I've linked to Guardian instead of the research itself as there are graphs and nice visuals in Guardian's article, easier to follow. It's still a properly sourced article. As for kidney failure on excess protein. It seems I haven't read the newest research (from 2012) on that. It's only a problem if you already have reduced kidney function. For healthy individuals it's not a problem. Though you might not know your kidneys are in bad shape. Thanks for pointing me into direction of more recent science but your tone is completely unnecessary. There are still risks with eating excess protein, especially animal based ones - for example bone health: researchgate.net/publication/258404700_A..
2019-07-08 12:42
vegans have on average 35% less bone density than omnivores. :) Now crawl to your cave you skinnyfat stick figure
2019-07-08 14:11
 | 
World Vidua 
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4446759.. "... data suggest that plant-based diets are not detrimental to bone in young adults. Moreover, diet prescriptions for bone health may vary among diet groups..." Alkaline diet - less calcium needed to get the same results. Eat your dark leafy greens no matter you diet.
2019-07-08 14:15
Leafy greens are the worst for the environment rofl
2019-07-08 15:40
 | 
World Vidua 
ROFL indeed. That must be the poorest quality bait I've heard in a long while.
2019-07-08 15:46
2019-07-08 18:07
 | 
World Vidua 
Lettuce is not DARK LEAFY GREEN. On top of that article you linked explains why this study is flawed. Have you read it?
2019-07-08 18:45
I know your grassbrain has a lot of problems with logic and cant extrapolate from data. You also have proven to have nonexistent reading comprehension. Hop along now grasshopper
2019-07-08 19:32
 | 
World Vidua 
How about this study? Largest to date? 119 countries? josephpoore.com/Science%20360%206392%209.. “A vegan diet is probably the single biggest way to reduce your impact on planet Earth, not just greenhouse gases, but global acidification, eutrophication, land use and water use,” said Joseph Poore, at the University of Oxford, UK, who led the research. “It is far bigger than cutting down on your flights or buying an electric car,” he said, as these only cut greenhouse gas emissions.
2019-07-08 19:34
How many comments does your grassbrain need to understand your vegan propaganda sites are irrelevant. Also your diet and existence is irrelevant in the big picture.
2019-07-08 19:44
 | 
World Vidua 
Researchers on the study above have not been vegan. You want to critique the merit?
2019-07-08 20:31
I have no interest commenting or reading your bs from irrelevant websites like "joshs vegan adventure blog"
2019-07-08 20:49
 | 
World Vidua 
It was published by University of Oxford.
2019-07-08 20:54
No it was not. It was published by AAAS. Expected from a grassbrain with 0 reading comprehension.
2019-07-08 20:56
 | 
World Vidua 
Even better. Thanks for proving my point.
2019-07-08 20:59
You didnt have a point. I proved that you are irrelevant.
2019-07-08 21:00
 | 
World Vidua 
Yes, I'm irrelevant. The study is not though.
2019-07-08 21:05
If you would have reading comprehension you would understand that study is irrelevant.
2019-07-08 21:11
 | 
World Vidua 
I was hopeful you'd enlighten me.
2019-07-08 21:14
google average american co2 emission and realize diet is only a small part of it. A family of two who owns two cars and eat steak everyday and fly often will produce less CO2 emissions than three grassbrain vegans
2019-07-09 02:45
 | 
World Vidua 
The study agrees but there's more environmental impact than emissions coming from animal agriculture.
2019-07-09 06:46
Man, my tone is not unneccesary because there is nothing i hate lite than liars. You have claimed that poor vitamin a conversion is rare - its not åt all, and some people cant convert åt all- if they went vegan, they would need supplements. And beta carotene supplements have been proven to be toxic and increase mortality, thats easy info to find. Veganism is NOT sustainable for all people. You have claimed animal vitamins such as vit a can be toxic and harm you - there are 0 cases of toxicity from any food, not one. Only from supplements. You have also claimed you cam get enough k2 from plants with a healthy gut, Another lie with 0 evidence. You also claimed you could get enough b12 from untouched water, soil etc , that has never been proven. Ever. Yet you pass it off as facts. The list goes on and on. Stop the lies, respect people that dont want to get their nutrition from pills and maybe i Will respect you.
2019-07-08 16:52
 | 
World Vidua 
> its not åt all, and some people cant convert åt all And who is the real liar? Please tell me what disorder is needed for a human to not be able to convert Beta-carotene to retinol. Please share your source. > And beta carotene supplements have been proven to be toxic and increase mortality, thats easy info to find I'm not asking anyone to take supplement, just drink carrot juice. I'm against supplements. > Veganism is NOT sustainable for all people Not according to 8 largest dietary and nutrition groups on the northern hemisphere (US, UK, Canada, Germany and so on). They literally say everyone can be vegan and be healthy. > You have claimed animal vitamins such as vit a can be toxic and harm you - there are 0 cases of toxicity from any food, not one. Only from supplements. I haven't claimed anything. I linked to NHS saying you shouldn't eat liver more often than once a week as retinol in it is toxic in excess. Is liver a supplement or do you claim to know more than NHS? > You also claimed you could get enough b12 from untouched water, soil etc , that has never been proven. Ever. Yet you pass it off as facts. I've linked over 170 studies about that. Google up Yarra river vitamin B12 if you need specific example. > The list goes on and on. Stop the lies, respect people that dont want to get their nutrition from pills and maybe i Will respect you. I don't take a single pill and I don't need your respect.
2019-07-08 17:01
”I don't take a single pill and I don't need your respect.” We believe you. Now go enjoy your honeymelon diet grassbrain
2019-07-08 18:08
 | 
World Vidua 
And obviously all my blood work is perfect, including Omegas and B12.
2019-07-08 18:47
Yes I believe your testosterone is also within normal values of a 5-95yo woman.
2019-07-08 19:26
 | 
World Vidua 
Vegans have on average higher plasma levels of testosterone: nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cance..
2019-07-08 19:31
Vegans and vegetarians were significantly younger... nice vegan propaganda study rofl xDD enjoy being a skinnyfAt grassbrain
2019-07-08 19:41
 | 
World Vidua 
6 years difference where both groups are over 40 is not significant difference.
2019-07-08 20:30
Yes it is significant, also the chosen omnivore group was fatter is pretty significant too. Obviously a grassbrain like you who has merely finished high school cant understand simple concepts like this.
2019-07-08 20:55
 | 
World Vidua 
Then let's ignore higher or lower argument. Vegans have adequate testosterone and there is nothing about this diet that makes your testosterone low.
2019-07-08 20:58
So why are most vegans skinnyfat, and most vegans much inferior to meat eaters? Because the diet sucks. Even strongest men who turn vegan just become weak and irrelevant.
2019-07-08 20:59
 | 
World Vidua 
Sources mate.
2019-07-08 21:04
NHS is saying that because people have gotten vit A toxicity from pills, so they think it can happen in any form. Quoting NHS saying smth isnt proof of anything - show me a study, hell even show me just one case of toxicity from liver presented by the NHS or any other source. Ive asked you twice now: show em ONE case in human history where someone got vit a toxicity from foods like liver. You cant, because it has never happened. Prove me wrong or stop lying? The yarra river containing b12 is not proof that you can absorb b12 from it. Show me a single study that studied a humans levels of b12 increase from drinking from the river Youre against supplements?? Youre a vegan, how can you be against supplements? Thats the Most retarded thing ive ever heard. Youre getting almost no omega 3 (you have no study to show that vegans blood levels of omega 3 remains high long term, you thinking 5 years is long enough is laughable. Youre also getting no b12, and if you try and tell me your blood levels show no deficiency i Will laugh åt you. Ur own precious nhs States that b12 defiecency takes a long time to show up. nhs.uk/conditions/vitamin-b12-or-folate-.. Some people have gone 10 years before becoming deficient. Always happen in the end though. Seriously, when you thought a 5 year study is enough i knew you didnt understand basic biology. And your study prolly didnt even check for supplements ;D Youre not getting omega 3, youre not getting b12, youre not getting k2, since you eat a deficient diet. You cant eat a deficient diet and not Believe in supplements. Even the sources you cited saying veganism is create for everyone tells vegans to TAKE SUPPLEMENTS. And i literally showed you a study of 50% of uk women not being able to get enough vit a from plants. Are you trolling with your carrotjuice comment? Those women should absolutely not go vegan. You wanna make people sick, you lie, and you cite sources that are questionable at best. You know what all the dietary institutions recomnending veganism have in commons? They all still try to convince people that dietary cholesterol increases serum levels of cholesterol. This was debunked a while ago and no serious scientist still makes that claim. But keep sucking their dicks man
2019-07-09 07:04
But hey man keep eating your manmade, unnatural diet of legumes and grains, and , ill eat foods humans are meant to eat, meat and veggies. And when you get sick and start taki ng pills, give a change of diet some real consideration, its sad to see humans removing themselves more and more from nature just to follow modern trends.
2019-07-09 07:16
 | 
World Vidua 
You can eat meat if you hunt, kill it with your bare hands and eat raw. If you introduce tools, farming and cooking your meat eating is just as unnatural as my grain and legumes eating. I also assume you've never eaten potatoes, rice or bread? All unnatural for us to eat. I at least don't eat anything that had a face or mother.
2019-07-09 07:33
Are you trolling or braindead? How the meat is aquired does not change the meat itself, which is a natural whole food. Unlike the thousands of years spent selective breeding bananas that are sweet and not filled with seeds, and manmade broccoli etc. You would never find the majority of what you eat in nature. And how is barehanded the Only natural way to kill animals?? Do you even understand what the word natural means? We have video evidence of wild chimps making spears to hunt animals, are they unnatural?? And ofc i have eaten those unnatural things, as a kid you eat what is served. Its not like i would chose to eat modern poison as an adult, unlike you who want to remove yourself from your natural ways even more than most of us, just so you dont eat something that had a mother?? lmao Thanks for proving my point btw, you still cant provide me a single case of vitamin toxicity from eating liver, in human history. Sucks to be exposed as a liar huh :D I even saw you referencing adventist studies LMAO. You realise they dont eat meat for religious/ethical reasons right ? Maybe you didnt do your research? I trust nutrition studies from adventists about as much as i trust climate change studies sponsored by oil companies. Latest research have found no correlation between unprocessed meats and diseases, and no correlation between saturated fat and disease. No link between dietary cholesterol and disease or even elevated ldl. Om guessing youre ignoring all these massive studies, like the EPIC study for example, and Only looking at the corrational studies that show whatever supports your narrativ, right? because its impossible to take an unbiased look at all the current research and then come to the conclusion that meat is unhealthy. youre Cherry picking studies or lying to people, idk whats worst. And i love how you claim to be against supplements when all the authoritites that you reference for your facts tell vegans to take SUPPLEMENTS. Like the NHS för example. "Do you claim to know better than the NHS?" ;) So many holes and lies in your posts, its so clear your conclusions come from an hour of googling lol
2019-07-11 22:39
ALA conversion to DHA is a nice 0-4% for men. You are quite literally a grass brain.
2019-07-08 14:08
 | 
World Vidua 
nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2010/11.. "The researchers included 14,422 men and women aged between 39 and 78 participating in the EPIC-Norfolk cohort. Blood levels of fatty acids were measured in 4,902 people." "Results showed that omega-3 intakes were between 57 and 80 percent lower in the non-fish-eaters, compared with fish-eaters. However, for plasma levels of DHA and EPA between the groups the differences were much smaller. Indeed, the average EPA level in fish eaters was 64.7 micromoles per liter, compared with 57.1, 55.1, and 50 micromoles per liter for non-fish-eating meat-eaters, vegetarians, or vegans. Furthermore, the average DHA level in fish eaters was 271 micromoles per liter, compared with 241.3, 223.5, and 286.4 micromoles per liter for non-fish-eating meat-eaters, vegetarians, or vegans." I'm not sure what you don't understand.
2019-07-08 14:11
nice website ROFL. Vegan diets contain absolutely no DHA or EPA, and vegetarian diets contain only small amounts from eggs and dairy. In comparison to omnivores, DHA and EPA levels can be about 30% lower in vegetarians and more than 50% lower in vegans. This is because the form of omega-3 (ALA) found in plant foods is very difficult for the body to convert into DHA. At best, women convert only about 9% of the ALA they consume into DHA, whereas men convert a dismal 0-4%. academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/82/2/327/4.. go find some more vegansupplement website articles to quote grassbrain
2019-07-08 17:46
 | 
World Vidua 
Who cares about the website. Dr Welch is globally leading Omega 3 researcher. Source to this study is in the footer. Your conversion numbers are wrong and flawed. Please educate yourself.
2019-07-08 18:41
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
Raw chicken isn’t dangerous
2019-07-09 09:57
 | 
World Vidua 
It's not dangerous. It's deadly.
2019-07-09 10:19
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
nope, you have co clue about what you are talking about
2019-07-09 10:23
 | 
World Vidua 
"A minimum of 25 percent of chicken carcasses come in contaminated with salmonella" "US baseline data on carcass contamination with campylobacter, and you're looking at anywhere from 30 to 90 percent of carcasses that are contaminated" "In any plant or animal, there is a relationship between the organism and bacteria. It's a natural relationship in any environment. In the case of contaminants in chickens, salmonella and campylobacter routinely colonize the intestinal tract of the birds, without any significant clinical effect on the birds." "With listeria, you can get brain damage," he warns. "Or, in some instances, you can get the entire intestinal digestive tract getting dissolved by the pathogenic organisms, like E. Coli o157 h7. The bacteria is able to penetrate the wall that separates the inside from the outside and the bacteria gets in your blood and grows like crazy and it can kill you!" vice.com/en_us/article/xymxzj/trolling-a.. "in the UK, Campylobacter jejuni bacteria were present in 65% of chickens tested, and Salmonella were present in 6% of the chickens. C. jejuni causes diarrhea, fever, abdominal pain, and, rarely, more serious illness. In addition, a number of those bacteria are starting to develop antibiotic resistance." thepoultrysite.com/articles/uk-survey-of.. "Though a large proportion of chicken purchased in stores across America seems to carry potentially harmful pathogens, you can avoid illness if you follow the proper safety measures. If you begin to feel ill following chicken consumption, rest and drink plenty of fluids. If your symptoms are severe or continue after a few days, seek advice from your doctor." healthline.com/health/what-happens-if-yo..
2019-07-09 10:28
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
You still haven’t proved that it’s bad. You are just begging the question.
2019-07-09 10:31
 | 
World Vidua 
What do you mean it isn't bad? Chickens are animals with the worst gut bacteria that we eat. This bacteria after animal's death become very harmful in at least half of cases and can result in as little as diarrhea and as much as brain death after human consumption. If that isn't bad, I'm not sure what is.
2019-07-09 10:51
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
I've seen a lot of people eat raw chicken whitout getting any problems. Maybe bad quality chicken isn't good.
2019-07-09 11:47
 | 
World Vidua 
Oh, right. I forgot that if someone ate something unsafe and lived that means it's perfectly healthy. Makes sense.
2019-07-09 11:50
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
ye, millions of people do.
2019-07-09 12:22
 | 
World Vidua 
Ye, and 79k Americans every year are hospitalized due to salmonella poisoning alone - all from eggs or poultry meat. Probably hundreds of thousands or even millions of people worldwide if we extrapolate.
2019-07-09 12:43
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
No proof
2019-07-09 13:01
 | 
World Vidua 
cdc.gov/salmonella/general/index.html "CDC estimates Salmonella causes about 1.2 million illnesses, 23,000 hospitalizations, and 450 deaths in the United States every year. Among these illnesses, about 1.1 million are acquired in the United States. Among the illnesses acquired in the United States, CDC estimates that food is the source for about 1 million illnesses, 19,000 hospitalizations, and 380 deaths."
2019-07-09 13:15
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
Ok i dont trust that "theory"
2019-07-09 13:24
 | 
World Vidua 
I mean, you can not trust that Earth is round and not trust that vaccinations are necessary either but nobody sane will really want to discuss those things with you so it's time for me to bail. It's a common knowledge that you don't eat poultry without cooking it first. Chickens are the dirtiest of animals we eat.
2019-07-09 13:36
rain | 
New Zealand Flippee 
I don’t trust vaccinations in case you are wondering.
2019-07-09 13:58
Moral reasons don't apply for me, and the taxes I pay when buying the meat can serve for ecologoc purposes like the subsidising of clean energy. Obviously my co2 foot print still gets worse, but I'm not willing to give that up just like that Especially not when some hypocritical vegans shout at me while they are using mobile phones, clothing, and so on that all are produced in unethical manners, but for some reason they don't care. I wonder why, god damn hypocrites
2019-07-06 12:15
yeah, people should start killing each other, rob them and slave them again, cuz we are all hypocrites
2019-07-06 12:49
No
2019-07-06 12:16
so many vegans eat acai bowls , avocado and other super food from South America, why can't u be vegan and eat seasonal food from your region if u care so much about climate?
2019-07-06 12:23
I love avocado since i'm a little kid ( long before it was hype or super food). Stop climate shaming me, i'm a monster and i know it :((((((((((
2019-07-06 12:35
avocado is still much less destructive than meat
2019-07-06 13:22
Still doesn’t mean it’s good Avocados require a lot of water
2019-07-06 14:15
just eat what u want life is to short to have limitation one day ur dead who cares if its by 50 degree's every summer or heart attack with 50
2019-07-06 14:36
 | 
World Vidua 
It isn't all about length of life but about quality. I don't mind if I die at 50 if it's fast. On the other hand struggling for 20 years being ill because I wasn't strong enough when younger to not eat a steak that delivers 5 minute of pleasure a day would make me angry.
2019-07-06 14:51
nice 60iq logic
2019-07-08 14:12
your kids care? guess why there are students protests all over Europe?
2019-07-06 16:10
 | 
World Vidua 
> so many vegans eat acai bowls , avocado and other super food from South America, why can't u be vegan and eat seasonal food from your region if u care so much about climate? Fact: most of avocados are consumed by omnivores. Picking 3% group in population as your argument does not favor it too much. Do you think avocados consumption, even if increased, would create the same level of disaster like beef and fishing are doing today? What about other problems like antibiotics resistance? Do avocados consumption affect that? Will it kill entire human population in the future?
2019-07-06 14:48
> why can't u be vegan and eat seasonal food from your region That's what I do for years actually. But it's ok for meat-eaters to eat non-seasonal food from other countries/regions, right?
2019-07-06 16:19
i live in a small village thank god we still have a farm and a butcher. so i know where my meat is coming from and i know its safe to eat and also i started to eat more veggies in last years.
2019-07-07 17:51
I mean why do you care only about "many vegans eat acai bowls , avocado and other super food from South America" when many meat-eaters do the same (not you personally).
2019-07-07 17:56
i don't care i dont give a shit i know the faith of the planet will always be the same no matter what. i couldn't care less. be vegan be gay be trans but leave but pls don't bother me with it. kids protesting on friday for future want old guys to abstain from things but probably don't abstain from anything themselves.
2019-07-07 18:35
Talking complete bs about vegans and asking to don't bother... Lul.
2019-07-07 19:18
well clearly if u eat all this tropical food and ur vegan cuz of the enviroment something is not quite right with you, aint it? probably ur big freaking egos can't take the truth. if ur vegan for sake of animal im totally fine with it go eat ur avocado.
2019-07-07 21:17
"Truth" 🤣 my ass...
2019-07-07 21:39
meat > weed deal with it
2019-07-06 12:38
My finnish chicken I ate today is less harmful for the climate than the avocado mumbojambo from thousands of kilometers away vegans here eat
2019-07-06 12:43
 | 
World Vidua 
Finland has tiny population of vegans. Most avocados are therefore eaten by omnivores. People who contribute badly by eating both meat and avocados.
2019-07-06 14:55
I used Avocado just as an example for anything vegans eat that is from far away. Yes I eat some of those too, but if a vegan wants to be healthy, he/she need food from far away
2019-07-06 16:00
 | 
World Vidua 
No. That's totally wrong. What would you need to be healthy that can't be grown in Finland? Just in case you think so, avocadoes are completely unnecessary part of any diet. They are just luxury. Plus shipping food isn't even close to impact animal agriculture makes.
2019-07-06 16:03
I mean if you want to only eat potatoes and grains and maybe a pea or two you can stick to finnish produce. And no, I'm not a an expert on what grows and what doesn't grow here in finland, but it would most likely be a super high carb diet if you only used finnish produce, and since carbs aren't that great compared to fats and protein, the diet wouldn't be that healthy.
2019-07-06 17:28
 | 
World Vidua 
Please provide a source that says complex carbs found in fruit and vegetables is unhealthy. Research clearly indicates that more complex carbs in your diet meat longer, healthier life. Simple carbs are obviously shit but nobody asks you to eat them. Also, do you want to defend how trans fats are good for you? Do you know that excessive protein consumption is deterimental to health? Do you know that average Americans consume between 2 and 5 times more protein than they should? When it comes to growing things locally, once we solve energy problems we'll be able to grow whatever we want in vertical farms in cities and for now imports are still far better than animal agriculture.
2019-07-06 17:52
Your body turns any carb into the same thing aka sugar. Some carbs just get broken into sugar slower. High carb diet also usually means high gluten, which is known to keep up inflamation. Not getting enough protein and fats (trans fats included) means your hormone levels take a dive. This is where only eating things grown in finland becomes hard. Vegetables grown here in finland have so little of those mentioned fats and protein that you most likely would have low levels of any hormone. I bet you could get protein, but enough? With all that starch and carbs? Maybe. And I really don't think importing stuff from lets say asia is any better than growing a chicken and only driving it about 200km on to my plate. Let me make myself clear, I think veganism and stuff like eating bugs is the future, but going full on vegan just isn't the most healthy diet. And since importing vegan food was the problem at hand here, I'm sure turning plant-based is the solution, but only after we can grow everything locally. Edit. I didn't say carbs are bad, or atleast I didn't mean that. Protein and fats are just so much more important
2019-07-06 20:53
 | 
World Vidua 
If you don't push demand for locally grown produce nothing will change so vote with your wallet if that's something you consider important. And you won't get local tropical fruit until world is mostly vegan. As for hormones, please. Vegans have higher testosterone than meat eaters (many scientific sources under this link) and no insulin like growth factor 1: naturallyhard.net/vegan-testosterone-die..
2019-07-06 21:00
You are trying to create a strawman fallacy here. I'm with you on veganism can be healthy in everyway. My comment #38 was clearly only about the effect on the climate of veganism vs what ever other diet. Living in finland means we have to import almost everything but grains and some basic plants like onions and carrots from overseas meaning the carbon footprint is going to be huge on almost everything imported. On the other hand eating local or even hunted meat has way smaller carbon footprint in comparison. The conversation started to take turn towards diet vs diet when you asked why a vegan can't be healthy only eating finnish produce, and the awnser to that simply is: the arctic climate. We can't grow the plants necessary for healthy veganism. Atleast until the climate changes so that we don't have winters and dsrk rainy summers anymore
2019-07-06 22:02
 | 
World Vidua 
You haven't pointed to any nutrients you'd miss eating only local plants in Finland. And again, producing meat locally is likely still worse than shipping avocados, mangos, pineapples, coconuts, almonds, tomatoes and such. Following this further, do you eat only grains and meat in winter? You won't get anything else local. I'm sure you're eating Spanish produce all year round. Hunting is a different topic. It's immortal but environmentally wise it's fair as long as animals are not fed by hunters during winter. Then it's just glorified farming.
2019-07-06 22:41
I do eat almost exactly same during winter and summer and I do eat imported food. I didn't say that I don't. I really didn't want to turn this into diet vs diet argument, but if you want nutrients missing from finnish plants here are some: b12, almost all fats (maybe you can get those from seeds, idk what seeds grow here), iodine, zinc and im just gonna add protein to the list cuz finnish plants sren't known for that. Now you most likely will go and google that carrots and potatoes have some amount of all of these. Cool bro, I can get those way easier from other foods in optimal amounts. "And again, producing meat locally is likely still worse than shipping avocados, mangos, pineapples, coconuts, almonds, tomatoes and such." No. Most likely it isn't
2019-07-06 23:47
I can point out a few. No vitamin d, no b12, no k2, no vit A if he is one of the many people that cant convert beta carotene into vit a efficiently. almost no omega3 But as all vegans youll tell him to get his nutrient from pills :D totally a optimal diet when it requires supplementation
2019-07-07 21:44
+1
2019-07-08 02:40
 | 
World Vidua 
2019-07-08 12:27
 | 
World Vidua 
Vitamin D - Finland was the first country that recommended vitamin D supplementation and fortification of foods to all their citizens - no matter the diet. They've been doing that since 1950s. If you live in Finland you get vitamin D from fortified food or are taking a pill, not from fish (iadsa.org/mind-the-gap/finland).) Wild caught salmon fillet (0.5 kg) contains 25% of daily vitamin D intake so it's not doable without sun or concentrated supplementation. Especially considering it is not advised to eat fish more than twice a week due to pollution. Vitamin B12 - Finland's rivers are so clean that if you're stubborn caveman you can just get B12 from there. Guy above said he's eating chickens. Poultry in Finland is required by law to be fed B12 fortified feed. So instead of eating something that ate supplement, you can eat supplement directly. Additionally some leafy plants can store B12 from the ground in their leaves. In vegan world we'd probably focus on growing plants this way and store bought spinach would simply contain what you need (phys.org/news/2018-05-scientists-vitamin..) Vitamin K2 - person with healthy gut will convert K1 to K2. I already said if you have gut issues you should first focus on fixing your gut - and that's no matter the diet. Exception to that is when you are taking antibiotics and doctors advise to take macrobiotics then anyway. Vitamin A - the worst possible, very rare, genetic mutation decreases conversion rate of Beta-carotene to retinol by 69% (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647?dopt=Ab..) Much more common is 32% decrease. If you are one in a million person with 69% decrease you have to eat 4 raw carrots or drink a glass of carrot juice to get your retinol. That's it. In fact, UK's NHS is more worried about excess vitamin A instead of too little. They say: "Don't eat liver or liver products, such as pâté, more than once a week." (nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/..) Same goes for US: "Overconsumption of preformed vitamin A can be highly toxic and is especially contraindicated prior to and during pregnancy as it can result in severe birth defects. The tolerable upper intake level (UL) for vitamin A in adults is set at 3,000 miligrams RAE/day. The UL does not apply to vitamin A derived from carotenoids." - lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin.. Damn - so vitamin A from animal sources can hurt you while vitamin A from plants can at worst make your skin orange? I'll take orange skin.
2019-07-08 12:27
nice bullshit again TheAwakening vegan propaganda alt. Contrary to popular belief, plant foods are lousy sources of vitamin A. In fact, they contain no vitamin A at all! Instead, they contain carotenoids, which we must then convert into retinol, the form of vitamin A our bodies can use. This is 12 to 24 times more difficult than obtaining retinol from animal foods. According to a 2013 review article in the Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, this helps to explain why childhood blindness due to vitamin A deficiency is rampant in dozens of developing countries, particularly in Africa and South-East Asia: “Poor bioavailability plays a predominant role in the development of [Vitamin A deficiency] among communities that mainly rely on plant-based foods.” [Akhtar S et al 2013 J Health Pop Nutr 31(4)] Fortunately, vitamin A deficiency in the U.S. and other developed countries is very rare, due to the abundance of animal foods and because many processed foods are fortified. When most people think of vitamin K they think of vitamin K1, which is abundant in many plant foods, but vitamin K2 is just as important and often overlooked. Vitamin K2 is confusing because it comes in many forms, but the essential form we need is called MK-4. In the brain, MK-4 is required to build critical cell membrane components called sphingolipids, as well as to support the overall health and function of brain cells. The MK-4 form of vitamin K2 only exists in animal foods. The body can convert a little bit of K1 into MK-4, but not nearly enough to fully meet our needs. Therefore, savvy vegans turn to natto (fermented soy), which contains a bacterial form of vitamin K that our bodies can turn into MK-4 a little more easily. Vegan diets contain virtually no vitamin B12, and severe, prolonged B12 deficiency is fatal. Most vegans and vegetarians are aware of this danger and either take supplements or consume fortified yeast (unfortified yeast doesn’t naturally contain any vitamin B12). Unfortunately, deficiency is still far more common than it should be, with some studies finding that as many as 86% of adults (regardless of chosen diet) are deficient. Researchers report wide ranges of values, but overall, vegetarians tend to have lower B12 levels than omnivores, and vegans on average tend to have the lowest B12 levels.
2019-07-08 14:21
 | 
World Vidua 
Other than your B12 bullshit (if you're talking about the study I think of it has glaring holes and more recent ones show that vegans have plenty of B12 on average, like this one: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26502280),) I already said those things. It doesn't matter how small Beta-carotene conversion to retinol is if oranges, carrots, sweet potatoes contain extreme amounts. Those are cheap, widely available foods worldwide, in all climates, and therefore it's a non issue. As I linked in the study above, worst case scenario, very rare, you have to drink a glass of carrot juice a day. Average person will be fine with a single carrot a day. Do you think that's a problem? On the other hand dietary retinol is toxic in excess and excess isn't hard to achieve. I've already written that too. As for vitamin K - deficiency does not exist in healthy individuals, no matter the diet. Only ruined liver or heavy antibiotics use will cause problems and your doctor will tell you to supplement it anyway. Please share a study that shows vegans have any issue with vitamin K on average. Additionally, you got it totally wrong. Natto is in K2 MK-7 not MK-4. MK-4 is found only in animals and it's 100% non-essential dietary. MK-4 is short chain and our body needs to convert it further to longer chain (MK-7, -8, -9).
2019-07-08 14:42
I said ”our bodies can turn into MK-4 a little more easily. ” Nice reading comprehension grassbrain.
2019-07-08 15:34
 | 
World Vidua 
Is that the only you thing you have to say about all of my points?
2019-07-08 15:45
I already implied with ”grass brain” that your whole comment was worthless.
2019-07-08 17:47
 | 
World Vidua 
Got it. No arguments.
2019-07-08 18:42
Yes, there is nothing to argument when your comment is full of shit grassbrain
2019-07-08 19:25
 | 
World Vidua 
Yhm.
The guy is pathetic vegan hater, he has around 30 banned accounts. Don't bother to answer him, lol.
2019-07-08 19:33
Oh now u go to your main account to ”prove a point”. Also i have 0 accounts banned and i dont need alts unlike you grassbrain
2019-07-08 19:45
2019-07-08 19:46
2019-07-08 19:49
> TheAwakening vegan propaganda alt Just saw it... LUL, nice paranoia.
2019-07-08 19:27
yea yea you are too stupid to even change your writing style moron
Said the guy with 30 banned accounts or even more.
2019-07-08 19:50
Cry more loser.
2019-07-08 19:50
you should log to your alt now so it doesnt seem that you switch accounts grassbrain
2019-07-08 19:51
You should go and register another account because this one is gonna be banned soon just like your previous 30 accounts.
2019-07-08 19:52
Even switching accounts doesnt unfortunately increase your reading comprehension skills, grassbrain.
2019-07-08 19:55
Cry more.
2019-07-08 19:56
Start repeating the same comment now since your brain is empty
2019-07-08 19:57
Ok loser.
2019-07-08 19:58
Expected comment from empty grassbrain
2019-07-08 20:46
Still crying? Lul.
2019-07-08 23:07
2019-07-09 02:40
2019-07-09 04:46
Must feel sorry for your kids to have asub-90iq father, but maybe they are sub-90iq too after retarded diet while growing up.
2019-07-09 06:08
Are you mad bro?
2019-07-09 07:48
2019-07-09 14:01
2019-07-09 14:36
There has never in human history been a case för vitamin a toxicity from animal foods. Never, not from liver or anything. The only reported casesare from supplements, which is not surprising since supplements are consistently proven to be either useless or straight up dangerous. So many lies man. So if tvebgoverment says you should supplement vitamin d that means you have to listen? What kind of sheep are you? Not too long ago the goverment told doctors to prescribe cigarettes to people with asthma. But hey theyre never wrong!! Eating brain and other organs will give you all the Vit D you need, no need for pills. Healthy people dont need pills, only sick people do. Again you claim vitamins from animals can harm us?? 0 proof, har never been a case. Show me ONE case. Iron toxicity, vitamin a toxicity etc have happened all from SUPPLEMENTS. And bad beta carotene conversion is not rare at all. Whydoes every vegan lie? Its Estimated to affect up to 50% of the population. sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118.. thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/beta-caroten.. More studies have also shown are 50% of people have these genes. Conditons need to be PERFECT, perfekt digestive system and added fat sources etc etc to convert plant sources to vitamin a at a somewhat efficidnt rate. The countries where people dont eat much meat and rely on plants for 70% of their A intake are guess what, VITAMIN A DEFICIENT. In western countries, 70% of our vit A is from animal sourced, and guess what, were not deficient :D look it up urself Homo sapiens have NEVER relied on 100% plants for their vitamin a. But you vegans hate humans, and want us to eat a unnatural diet and get pills to fix the massive holes in the diet. Again, IT HAS NEVER been proven that humans can get adequate b12 from soil and water etc. NEVER. We have found b12 in soil, feeces, water etc but no proof has ever been presented that humans can mest the RDA from these sources. Because we have always gotten b12 from animal foods. present proof please that the b12 in dirt has ever been enough. Again show me ONE case. Oh you cant? Caught in bunch of lies again huh;D More lies: we cant get enough k2 from k1 conversion. Whydid you even bring that up? YouKNOW its terribly inefficient, all the studies shows it, its almost nothing. You think ppl cant Google ur claims or what? And b12 injections is Only needed for fact ory farmed, grain fed animals. whos telling you to eat that? My meat isnt supplemented ;) And i really hope you were joking about the b12 in plants statements. Several plants contain b12 and none of them contain b12 that is bioavailable to humans. There is no natural way to grow plants that has bioavailable b12 forhumans. Are you lying even more or are you suggesting some labcreated GMO plant?
2019-07-08 16:44
 | 
France nV2015backpls 
Veganism destroy forest because of the soja
2019-07-06 12:45
no, meat destroys forest try to use google...your food is fed by soja
2019-07-06 12:52
 | 
France nV2015backpls 
u have just to bought good meat bio and see how it’s producted.. soja destroyed more because vegan too
2019-07-06 13:49
 | 
World Vidua 
Only 6% of worldwide soy production is used to feed people. Of that, vegans eat only small fraction. Soy is added to breads, sweets, treats and millions of product that everyone eats. If we suddenly replaced all our meat with soy only, we'd still have too much soy grown on the planet and we'd have to reduce its farming area.
2019-07-06 14:57
only 2% of meat is bio. If we want 100% bio you need something like 3 Earths with total flat ground...
2019-07-06 16:11
See, that's what "less animal products" people have to argue against. You haven't done 1 minute of research. Over 80%+ of deforestation is to create land for animals. 90% of soy is fed to animals.
2019-07-06 16:29
everyone always yolo but when it comes to dying from climate change everyone ooooohyoooo
2019-07-06 12:47
ask her if she would want to drink hot chocolate with you :-)
2019-07-06 12:47
she wouldnt want that.
2019-07-06 18:55
animal agriculture makes up less than 14% of global emissions so the idea that turning vegan would actually help is simply braindead
2019-07-06 12:52
yeah cool let's do nothing, i hope you dont separate trash cuz it is braindead...
2019-07-06 13:27
never said we should do nothing. it's pretty obvious you can do a lot more impactful shit than making the braindead decision to not eat meat
 | 
World Vidua 
Good that emissions are the only problem. Animal agriculture is leading in water usage so it leads to water scarcity. Animal agriculture is leading in land pollution which then goes through land to rivers and ends up creating 500 and growing ocean dead zones. Fishing is a leading polluter of our oceans and seas. Animal agriculture is causing constantly increasing antibiotics resistance in humans, meaning we'll start dying from simple diseases we have cures for again like it's 1700s. And coming back to emissions - every industry is able to cut their pollution with technology. Animal agriculture is at its lowest possible. It'll only be increasing so as we make more energy, cars, ships, planes use clean electricity animal agriculture will become leading CO2 increase cause.
2019-07-06 15:01
water scarcity is a myth plant agriculture creates more land pollution than animal (pesticides, herbicides, fungicides etc.) Animals eat whatever. You need to actually protect your crops. microplastics is the leading polluter not finishing. how on earth does it make any sense for fishing to be a polluter? you're literally removing fish from the sea, not adding shit. antibiotic resistance is a product of bad farmers (read china, india) overfeeding their animals anti-biotics and overperscription of anti-biotics in some places in the world. theres already regulations in place stopping overuse of antibiotics and fortunately we're finding new antibiotics and usually when bacteria develop anti-biotic resistance to one type of anti-biotic they end up being vulnerable to other anti-biotics that they used to be resistant to. how dense can you be to think animal agriculture is at its lowest emission? and even if it was, you've given no explanation for why turning vegan would impact climate change in a significant way. it's only 14% of global emission and not eating meat isn't going to magically stop animals from being a source of pollution
2019-07-06 19:18
 | 
World Vidua 
popularmechanics.com/science/environment.. chancellor.ucmerced.edu/news/2016/study-.. theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/.. If you still have questions after reading article and research it links to, then ask.
2019-07-06 19:25
rain | 
Norway Trombass 
The problem is not that we eat meat. The problem is the reproduction of people. STOP MAKING TRILLIONS OF BABIES, and there would not be a climate problem.
2019-07-06 13:25
no, if we stop eat meat we can actually feed more people. simple logic.
2019-07-06 13:28
rain | 
Norway Trombass 
Simple logic? Have you seen the big cities in Japan, China etc? It is WAY to stacked.
2019-07-06 13:29
still everyone can be fed
yeah instead of 8billion u can feed 10billion with everyone vegan. And the global CO2 will skyrocket since the diet means jackshit in total CO2 emissions of a person in a first world
2019-07-08 14:24
how about no?
2019-07-08 22:33
how about yes? google average american co2 emission and realize diet is only a small part of it. A family of two who owns two cars and eat steak everyday and fly often will produce less CO2 emissions than three grassbrain vegans
2019-07-09 02:43
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
We shouldn’t. People need to stop producing children left and right just because they want to, it’s extremely egotistical.
2019-07-09 10:21
 | 
World Vidua 
It is predicted we'll plateau at around 10 billion. We can feed 12 millions today with plants we grow.
2019-07-06 15:02
rain | 
Norway Trombass 
What we can feed or not is irrelevant. It is the climate changes.
2019-07-09 11:47
 | 
World Vidua 
Exactly. We can feed 12 billions of people right now even if we cut all animal agriculture that's creating massive, negative impact.
2019-07-09 11:52
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
+1
vegans are imbeciles
2019-07-06 14:11
 | 
World Vidua 
Impeccable argumentation.
2019-07-06 15:02
Youve already proved it in the entire thread ms TheAwakening
2019-07-08 14:26
 | 
World Vidua 
I've just realized you think I'm someone else. Hah :)
2019-07-08 14:39
Don't eat animals, eat vegans instead
2019-07-06 14:31
eat healthy, eat vegan. save the world.
2019-07-06 18:55
I'm vegan for 9 years and feel great. I don't care what you or anyone else think about it. Cya.
2019-07-06 14:45
gay
2019-07-06 17:00
nobody: Vegan: im vegan and i dont care what you think
2019-07-08 14:27
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Also in every "Vegan" thread: nobody: meat eater: I eat meat and I don't care what you think
2019-07-09 05:01
nt veganboy. Saying meat is good is relevant when thread is about vegan soyboy saying vegan best.
2019-07-09 06:11
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
I'm not vegan and all is said is "I eat meat" not "meat is good" A meat eater saying "I eat meat and idc" is just as irrelevant as a vegan saying "Im vegan and idc" they are both stupid statements
2019-07-09 06:38
2019-07-09 13:58
 | 
Germany GiiGa88 
i eat meat for 20 years and i feel great. I dont care what some wannabe saviours of our earth think about it. Cyna.
2019-07-08 14:57
I ate meat for 22 years and I have been vegan for 9+ years now and can compare. What else do you have besides 20 years of eating meat?
2019-07-08 17:45
higher iq, stronger muscles, stronger bones, better hormone levels, better skin, better hair, better nails, better eyesight, lower fat percentage, taller
2019-07-09 14:00
in comparison with what? Pathetic piece of shit that you were before you started doing something with your useless life? Oh, you said "better" and "stronger" instead of "good" and "strong", so it's probably 1-2% better now but still SHIT. LUL. Get lost, loser.
2019-07-09 14:40
In comparison to you of course. But i have to admit compared to you even normal burgerboy is better so it not much of a benchmark.
2019-07-09 21:11
I'm better than you, in everything, nt loser.
2019-07-10 07:31
Youve already proved mutliple times youre completly clueless about highschool science, completly scientifically illiterate and in bad condition. nt grassbrain
2019-07-10 15:09
Cry more, loser.
2019-07-10 16:45
Expected from grassbrain with sub-90 iq and no arguments or original thoughts.
2019-07-11 14:18
Still crying, lul.
2019-07-11 20:11
Honestly i try to see things from your point of view but i cant shove my head so deep up in my ass.
2019-07-12 04:32
Well it must be hard to shove your head into ass even deeper than it already is.
2019-07-12 08:01
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming from your mouth.
2019-07-12 21:46
Your mouth must be jealous of all the shit coming from my ass.
2019-07-13 02:54
Expected response from sub-90 iq grassbrain with zero brain activity to form own responses.
2019-07-13 04:40
Mad cuz got rekt, lol.
2019-07-13 07:07
Man it's the right thing to do if you're vegan just fucking do it don't be trying to convince everyone to be vegan.
2019-07-09 02:54
I don't try to convince everyone, huh?
2019-07-09 04:43
I'm talking about other people that are making threads like this, not you.
2019-07-09 09:45
So what? Don't be a pussy and do what you think/feel is right no matter what other people say.
2019-07-09 09:47
 | 
India otgps 
I am not vegan (only drink milk like 330ml a day because chocolate shake is the only refined sugar I intake in the day and damn it I deserve some good a day) but a vegetarian Eating meat is evil yes
2019-07-06 14:50
 | 
World Vidua 
I loved dairy for 30 years of my life and prefer soy or oat milk shakes. Give it a try - you'll probably enjoy it just as much.
2019-07-06 15:03
 | 
India otgps 
more expensive. Milk is cheap as fuck. Also, soy milk is more like water with white. Real milk good milk and with cows giving over 45l milk a day and me only drinking 330ml a day, I don;t think I am harming the environment much like that. that soy milk factory has its carbon cost too which a dude rearing 5 cows and them eating waste from crop processing and oil cakes selling them at point to retired walkers doesn't even come close too
2019-07-06 15:25
 | 
World Vidua 
> Also, soy milk is more like water with white Soy milk has more protein than cow's milk. Plus it's rather yellow and not white. > I don;t think I am harming the environment much like that. that soy milk factory has its carbon cost too which a dude rearing 5 cows and them eating waste from crop processing and oil cakes selling them at point to retired walkers doesn't even come close too It does not matter what you think. The impact has been well researched. bbc.com/news/science-environment-4665404.. If you find soy or oat milk too expensive you can buy soy beans or oats in bulk and blend them with water at your home. It'll end up costing you about $0.20 per liter if you buy 5 kg of soy beans or 2 kg of oats in bulk.
2019-07-06 15:37
Dairy is worse than meat in terms of health.
2019-07-09 09:47
Imagine thinking that being vegin will change the climate and help it back to normal lmao Restrictions on meat production so that fat americans don't eat about 1m hamburger a day it would be great but if we turn all vegans we will fuck the economy and the natural life for exemple petrol is the n"1 cause to global warming but we can't get rid of its usage because it will hurt the economy and alot of people are gonna die
2019-07-06 14:52
 | 
World Vidua 
Probably more people are going to die if we don't change anything. There has been a huge study published last year by University of Oxford covering 119 countries - not only USA - researching what can we do about climate change as individuals and eating plant based was the best single thing one can do - even better than buying electric vehicle or solar panels for your home or not flying by plane for holidays. theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/.. In short, there are other problems than CO2 - land use, water use, acidification, eutrophication and destroying ocean life. If you combine them all vegan diet is the best solution. And guess what - it does not stop you from doing other things! You can still switch to life without a car, use planes less until they become electric, recycle, try to live zero waste, don't upgrade your tech hardware often, take care of it and purchase things you can repair.
2019-07-06 15:10
i will continue to eat meat . i have the freedom to do so /closed
2019-07-06 15:29
 | 
World Vidua 
It is not your personal decision when there is a victim involved. Animal had to be killed and you're funding destruction of your planet and in the end going to help killing millions of poor people that can't survive heat waves or drought in few decades from now.
2019-07-06 15:34
petrol is doing the same thing main cause of pollution and the death of alot of other things . while its equivalent is better and much better but you don't do anything about it all you do is bitch about food which is a freedom when it comes to what i wonna eat
2019-07-06 15:39
 | 
World Vidua 
What do you mean I don't do anything? I do plenty of things on top of being vegan. But it's not about me. It's about all of us. Do your part. Eating some animals is a freedom today. I just expect you to follow right actions with your freedom. Eating other animals is not freedom though. Try eating a dog or endangered specie in Western country and see where that gets you. Don't you think that's odd that we can freely eat some animals and some we can't?
2019-07-06 15:50
No its not weird. You dont eat all plants either grassbrain.
2019-07-13 15:28
 | 
World Vidua 
I have at least tried everything that's edible in forests around me and everything from stores. Have you tried squirrel meat?
2019-07-13 15:37
No i have not had squirrel meat even though it is a deliquacy. Ive had deer, elk, reindeer, bear, horse, lamb, cow, pig, chicken, goose, goat, duck, etc. too lazy to keep writing. So you have willingly had some birch tree scales for lunch? expected from grassbrain
2019-07-13 17:01
+! can I virtually shake your hand
2019-07-06 16:25
meat in america has so much shit pumped into it, that's why you can get a dozen eggs for 99c or like a 6 pack of thighs for 2$. i'm not even vegan or even vegetarian but when i had meat in canada it was so good. damn bois
2019-07-06 15:30
but what about what i said in the original post ?
2019-07-06 18:28
 | 
Poland JasonBorn 
i'm eating grass everyday men 8)
2019-07-06 15:31
would actually go vegan if it wasn't for vegasn food also full of poison and hormones like meat.
2019-07-06 15:31
proper vegan food is fruit and vegetables, beans, whole grains you dumb fuck
2019-07-06 16:12
+1
2019-07-06 16:14
ye and its grown with all sort of chemicals and im not gonna pay 4 euro for organic fkin banana and mango. fk shit.
2019-07-06 19:34
idiots always have excuses for not eating more fruit and vegetables
2019-07-06 21:16
So you don't eat any fruits/vegetables, lol? Actually chemistry in fruits/vegetables is still much easier to handle for our bodies than chemistry in meat or even meat without chemistry at all (which doesn't exist probably, unless you go to the wild nature and hunt). You don't need to buy "organic", it's marketing bs.
2019-07-08 23:22
”Actually chemistry in fruits/vegetables is still much easier to handle for our bodies than chemistry in meat” BULLSHIT We literally cant even DIGEST plants properly because we are not herbivores. Expected from low iq honeymelon brain
2019-07-09 20:22
More new accounts, loser. :D
2019-07-10 06:55
lol wut? potatoes, pasta, rice, legumes, lentils, beans are full of what?
2019-07-06 19:23
Veganism is just dumb, i believe that you shouldnt eat too much meat, but to exclude it completly thats pretty retatded, also products used by vegans that are exported from foreign and distant countries cost a lot more and create more pollution because of the naval transport.
2019-07-06 16:06
Fun fact: importing fruit/vegetables from South America to Europe is still more environmentally friendly than producing meat in your own country.
2019-07-06 16:37
+1
2019-07-06 21:16
Fun fact: thats the dumbest bullshit ive heard
2019-07-08 14:31
how about no? check google
2019-07-06 19:23
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Why is it retarded?
2019-07-09 05:04
proud of you for making this post OP, more people need to wake up
2019-07-06 16:12
 | 
Indonesia Joji6661 
we beat and kill dogs after that we burn them and we eat them lmao
2019-07-08 19:40
only an angry loser with no joy in his life would find that amusing
2019-07-08 21:45
The problem as someone who has done research is, what you actually have to argue against. People that usually are in favor of meat, or other animal products, have NO CLUE what they are talking about. So you have to explain the same shit over and over again and they still throw a hissy fit that it's not true. You see it in this thread, and no, I'm not a guy that eats 100% plant based. I have some locally caught fish and eggs every now and then.
2019-07-06 16:36
Meat is actually good. Vegan and organic shit is really shit and expensive. I'd rather eat minced meat at 2-3€ per kilo than fucking organic vegan shit for 5-10€ per kilo and it tastes like shit.
2019-07-06 17:02
Tell me what is this "vegan shit" you're talking about? Basically everything except meat, dairy and eggs is "vegan shit", lol. And you don't need any "fucking organic vegan shit", just "vegan shit" would be more than fine.
2019-07-06 17:34
I don't fucking want to have to grill fucking mushrooms that taste like shit. I'd rather eat a stake au poivre or grill some mf sausage and some potatoes. Government or no one should limit what the fuck i want to eat especially when it's delicious. Also i need protein from meat and not from some synthetic shit. Meat is good and some of it is healthy. Rice potatoes pasta i dont give a shit theyre good and ill eat em too
2019-07-07 22:24
No one tries to limit you, go eat your fucking stake, but stop making shit excuses and be honest with yourself. > Also i need protein from meat and not from some synthetic shit. Wat? Meat is surely more "synthetic" than "vegan shit". Well, shit like soy, avocado, corn, for example, are mostly GMO, but no one forces you to eat it.
2019-07-08 04:37
Fuck soy that is disgusting. Avocado farming ruins peru. Corn is meh but not the type of shit I'd eat everyday. Also yes our government is planning on a meat tax which is fucking ridiculous.
2019-07-08 12:52
> Fuck soy that is disgusting. Avocado farming ruins peru. Corn is meh but not the type of shit I'd eat everyday. Yep, but none of those are necessary in vegan diet, vice versa I usually suggest to avoid all this shit. > Also yes our government is planning on a meat tax which is fucking ridiculous. Lmao, I didn't know that.
2019-07-08 13:14
Or you just eat healthy aka. whole foods. Rice, potatoes, vegetables, fruit, grains, legumes blabla but then you'd have to learn to cook..hehe.
2019-07-06 21:29
Go back to your fucking yoga class and drinking green tea you hippie fuck
2019-07-07 22:25
vegan = mental illness /close
2019-07-06 17:04
read the original post and try to counter argue.
2019-07-06 18:27
why would i argue with mentally ill people?
2019-07-06 18:50
idk, maybe because you have no valid arguments ? ur just biased against vegans ?
2019-07-06 18:54
whats there to be biased? its just a mental illness, arguing with mentally disabled people = waste of time))
2019-07-06 18:56
whats there to be biased ? facts. there is facts. i dont think u ever read my original post since u have no idea what we are even talking about.
2019-07-06 18:57
No mens)) i keep up, we are talking about you trying to justify mental illness, correct?
2019-07-06 18:59
ENCE_1_MUSIC_KIT_OTHERS_0 is not vegan
2019-07-06 19:41
+11
2019-07-06 18:44
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
2019-07-09 05:08
+23
2019-07-10 14:27
REASTEN | 
Norway Noreg 
lul
2019-07-06 17:12
vegan = cya in hell in 23 houres
2019-07-06 18:44
called my vegan friend, he is still alive.
2019-07-06 18:58
not for so long
well he has been vegan for 3 years now. still looking good. keep doing you tho. i hope you come to realise that carnist diet destroys the world.
2019-07-06 19:01
But you are weak af if u veganito
2019-07-06 19:04
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
so many vegan bodybuilders bro that are atleast 10x bigger and stronger than you, check out clarence kennedy hes just one example of many
2019-07-06 19:39
Are you sure? :D youtu.be/RFPsvF3UOdo
2019-07-06 19:41
I don't want to be vegan is terrible and stupid
2019-07-07 10:13
No one forces you to turn into vegan.
2019-07-07 10:40
okey
2019-07-10 14:26
Okey.
2019-07-10 15:08
okeY
2019-07-10 15:34
OKEY.
2019-07-10 16:41
btw i don't hate vegans but only extremists vegans OkEyYY
2019-07-10 18:47
I don't hate any one. Okey.
2019-07-10 18:58
okEy.
2019-07-10 18:58
Okey.
2019-07-10 18:59
 | 
Turkey AlwaysL1fe 
no gains with vegan food
2019-07-06 18:47
What gains?
2019-07-06 18:48
 | 
United States BubbleFlames 
Eat beans mens))) But I couldn't go without eggs
2019-07-06 18:51
wtf mens)) I do not wanna burn up my ass
2019-07-06 19:04
lol what ? you can easily make gains with vegan diet. there is enough protein in plant based diet. there is multiple bodybuilders on vegan diet and looking amazing. Jon Venus for example.
 | 
You can also make gains with only bodyweight movements. But is it the most efficient? Heck no.
2019-07-06 19:05
this thread was about nutrients. not about best workout movements.
2019-07-06 19:06
 | 
You missed the point buddy. A vegan diet is not as good for making gains as a non-vegan diet. That's a fact.
2019-07-06 19:09
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
you're right, veganism is way better.
2019-07-06 19:34
 | 
Vegan + Animal Products + Meat = Normal diet Vegan = Vegan diet I would prefer to keep my options open
2019-07-06 19:35
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
people can do as they please, it's just annoying when they don't acknowledge the actual facts... I'm not a vegan, but at-least I did the research and understand what is and isn't good for me in this day and age- you dont need to be vegan, you can simply be an enthusiast... what harm does that do.
2019-07-06 19:37
At least you're honest with yourself and don't bring shit excuses for not being vegan.
2019-07-06 19:40
indeed, it's easier to make gains if you eat meat because meat usually contains some amounts of steroids (which were used to make animal's growth faster). Vegan diet is still good enough to making gains though. And there is no big difference for professional bodybuilders cause they use steroids anyway.
2019-07-06 19:38
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
they're just as good as each other, and if one is better than the other, then its the vegan>meat
2019-07-06 19:42
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
less cholesterol, generally less saturated fat and less sodium
2019-07-06 19:43
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
and vegan gains, hes like 6'2 and 100+kg
lmao there is a lot of vegan people who did their "research" in... GOOGLE, and they already think they know everything and that we are ignorant people that are killing the planet lmao
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
as opposed to you, an academic on the matter
2019-07-06 19:32
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
who not only did zero research, but is also delusional
Google has a lot of info by experts who have studied and put their work online, what's the problem with that?
2019-07-08 13:16
even if the whole planet stopps eating meat, u still have factories, war testing grounds, radiation and other shit that pollutes the air 100000000x more than any of us.
2019-07-08 14:31
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Imagine underestimating fucking Google of all things, that's how you know your braindead af
2019-07-09 05:10
 | 
God made animals for a reason, they aren't just to look at.
2019-07-06 19:30
cute but literally written in first book in bible: Genesis 9:3 ESV / ”Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. ”
2019-07-09 21:56
cmon Genesis is stupidly inconsistent in this topic: And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” —Genesis 1:30
2019-07-11 10:05
?? thats not inconsistent. It says the animals can eat the plants (while u eat the animals).
2019-07-11 14:17
Genesis 1:29 Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food.
2019-07-14 22:01
Still not inconsistent with also eating animals.
2019-07-14 22:22
maybe but still do you really believe that God wants this to be happening: i.imgur.com/Qi2WrGL.jpg i.imgur.com/adpSrT4.jpg i.imgur.com/0Y9Qjoz.png i.imgur.com/zgluVVH.jpg i.imgur.com/wZcyVOO.png No religion mandates meat-eating. It is not explicitly mentioned in religious texts. It is a choice so why just not to choose to be not cruel. Plus, why would a wise and omniscient God give pain receptors to animals and then tell us to kill them? Therefore our goal should be causing the least amount of harm possible to animals and the environment, both of which are God’s creations.
2019-07-15 10:30
Lol am I supposed to feel pity for those animals? lmao I bet you are a typical city soyboy who has never farmed, fished or hunted in his life and just gets food from a fridge. Sorry i am not religious. Religion is for grassbrains who have not studied history on how the religions were created to control people. I was just pointing out that even your beloved book of bullshit doesnt tell you to go vegan.
2019-07-15 13:50
Yes that is a logical argument
2019-07-08 08:28
 | 
Germany RobiDable 
That's not a argument for crazy ass massholding of animals. Edit: Yeah right, "God" made them xd
2019-07-09 02:58
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Do you even think bro?
2019-07-09 05:11
 | 
Sweden Zightz 
In all honesty, because it's not worth the time and commitment. If you want to be vegan, great, but no way in hell am I going to waste my already limited well of motivation on it.
2019-07-06 19:11
lol
2019-07-06 19:18
vegans are polluting the planet more with their soy that has been flown from the other side of the world.
2019-07-06 19:29
#79 #116 I don't eat soy at all btw.
Second person ive seen mention SOY as a problem. Mindblowing how dumb people can be.
i have a tip for you: just use google to prove yourself wrong...guess what is your meat fed off? wow it is soya...85% of worlds soybean crop is used as animal feed
2019-07-06 19:40
 | 
Lithuania Sedge 
i agree, vittu vittu
2019-07-06 19:31
 | 
Poland mamba99999 
Brain disability.
any arguments ?
2019-07-06 23:46
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
I AM NOT VEGANS
2019-07-06 21:30
im no either.
2019-07-06 23:46
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
vegans habe wierd farts
2019-07-06 23:56
I'm trying to cut down on pork and beef for health reasons. Chicken and fish are better anyway
2019-07-06 21:46
chicken is the worst meat you can eat in most countries unless you buy LEGIT the best chicken that is not fed in a bad way
2019-07-09 02:51
Best meat is from local butcher. I know where the animals came from and it's okay for me to pay much more than usual supermarket prices. Tastes better and the overall quality is nice. Don't know how vegans taste. I would definitely try.
2019-07-08 08:54
local butcher doesn't instantly mean raised in nature, fed with nature my frend.
2019-07-08 14:29
 | 
Israel BigDickBob 
I love pork
2019-07-08 14:15
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Vegan lifestyle is making pussies out of men. Studies shown that if u dont eat meat and only replace it with fake meat and soja your testerone levels significantly decrease. Hence why vegans most of the time are skinny little soyboys . Also women select their male counterparts on primitive intuition. Testosterone and male like behaviour being able to defend the family etc. And you guys asking urself why all the foreign darker guys get the girls . Its because they still live like a man should . Eat meat , be alpha, fight for their believes and principles . While you soyboys type shit on gaming forums and try to explain the world to become vegan. 2019 - new low life point for the white male.
2019-07-08 14:46
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
The same type of people who give their life for climate change however if you look at the weather over a 100 years it always has this kind of times of “extreme” heat followed by time of “extreme” cold weather . You soyboys get indoctrinated from your schools alrdy to pay the government more taxes so they can change the climate ??? Smart , being vegan also takes away your logic
2019-07-08 14:49
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Jesus Christ your like a whole package in one. Are you also anti-vax?
2019-07-09 05:12
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Did i step on ur vegan soyboy heart ? Cant you handle the truth you brainwashed piece of crap
2019-07-09 08:05
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Even using soyboy in 2019, holy crap I guess we should add old af or 12 to that list too. That actually explains a lot
2019-07-09 08:57
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Atleast im no soyboy with forearms the thickness of my dick 😂😂. Eat your plants see all the beautifull women get snatched away for you and be a beta for the rest of your life . So longgg soybyoyssss
2019-07-09 09:59
How old are you? 14?
2019-07-08 19:37
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
?? For stating facts ? Your fucking prepostorous human being . I despice your kind of guys . Usually comes together vegan/immigrantlover/climatechange . If ur a male and you are 1 or all of these things your shit under my shoe skinny boy
2019-07-09 08:09
Facts, lul? More like bunch of stereotypes which only 12-16 y/o kids will believe in.
2019-07-09 08:22
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Nah just a realist not easily fooled by government agendas . Im full of facts and scientifically proven things other then “climate change is bad uhmmkayy” “ im so ecologically aware that i stop eating meat “ where are the men we need to build and defend our western beautifull society??? Not you atleast little soyboy with arms as thick as my dick
2019-07-09 09:57
> Im full of facts Lul. You're full of shit and bunch of stereotypes which only 12-16 y/o kids will believe in.
2019-07-09 10:02
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Hahaha , your just dumb af if you think im a kid . Im telling you climate change is a hoax . Veganism is pretty sad if u ask me and it makes you a soyboy. The western male is becoming more metro then ever . Fertility rates slowly drop , trans and crossdressing becomes the most normal thing in the world 😂😂. Literally time for something big to happen so people get woken up. Id rather follow extreme islam then watch you soyboys grow up . Weebs and soyboys investing the planet. Need a fucking wakeup call
2019-07-09 11:05
I'm not saying you're necessary kid. Well, there is enough mental defectives people among adults.
2019-07-09 11:20
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Mental defective cause i see threw government hoaxes and dont agree with the soyboy way of life. Be a man listen to nature , so inhumane we killing animals . Have you seen animals in the wild kill eachother? Getting eaten while still alive 😂
2019-07-09 15:41
So try to go full naked to wild nature, hunt some animal, kill it and eat it raw... Oh, look, you're not that "alpha" anymore, LUL.
2019-07-09 15:48
So go naked to a forest and chop down trees with naked hand and make wheat farm with naked hand, carry water to your crop with naked hand. Then collect the seeds with naked hand, crush it and eat it raw since u have no oven to bake bread... Fucking mongol
2019-07-09 22:00
> So go naked to a forest and chop down trees with naked hand and make wheat farm with naked hand, carry water to your crop with naked hand. Why, lol? It's not me who's talking "listen to nature" bullshit.
2019-07-10 07:29
Expected from illiterate grassbrain with reading comprehension problems.
2019-07-10 15:16
I.e. you.
2019-07-10 16:42
Expected from grassbrain with sub-90 iq and no arguments or original thoughts.
2019-07-11 14:19
I.e. from you.
2019-07-11 20:10
Look, you got stuck in a loop again. Maybe its time to eat more grass and try to think about this issue very hard.
2019-07-12 04:38
Or maybe it's time for you to get a life.
2019-07-12 07:57
Where's your off button?
2019-07-12 21:51
You should ask it yourself. Chasing vegans at online forums for years and trying to prove how "wrong" they are, LUL. Get a life, pathetic loser.
2019-07-13 02:57
Oh you feel chased after I prove you wrong and correct your misguided (retarded) knowledge. Cry is free skinnyFat grassbrAin.
2019-07-13 04:39
I don't feel chased, lol. I just state fact: you sit at online forums 24/7 and wait for vegan threads and if it doesn't come then you yourself create it. Pathetic.
2019-07-13 08:05
 | 
Germany GiiGa88 
just stop the overpopulation and it will get normal again
2019-07-08 15:00
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
4Head Kappa
2019-07-09 05:13
 | 
Denmark EyesWallow 
bacon
2019-07-08 15:01
tasty
2019-07-08 15:38
 | 
Denmark dlinko 
Fuck em.
2019-07-08 15:47
Vegans r braindead.
2019-07-08 16:13
cyx | 
Other jNkey 
0/8
lol the meat-eaters’ arguments though they’ll come up with any kind of lobbied study just to keep eating meat because it’s tasty (that’s the main and the strongest reason both in west and in east)
2019-07-08 17:52
 | 
Indonesia Joji6661 
my argument is i hate animals
2019-07-08 19:38
 | 
Indonesia Joji6661 
and i love eating dog
2019-07-08 19:38
 | 
Germany RobiDable 
Flag kinda checks out i guess?
2019-07-09 03:00
most nutritious and healthiest food u can get is probably slow cooked grassfed beef
2019-07-09 22:01
e um bife de cona? nada?
2019-07-08 19:34
eating a veggie burger rn
2019-07-08 19:35
 | 
Europe TheDankLord 
Give me something comparable to meat in protein, taste, purity (so it isn't super processed and salted as most of vegan "meats“ are) and also price. And we will be talking.
2019-07-08 19:44
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
You need something that conveniences you before you can make a change that benefits the world? Your going to be waiting a long time
2019-07-09 08:59
your veganism doesnt benefit the world
2019-07-09 22:02
 | 
Europe TheDankLord 
Where you get these supplements, soy? Almond milk? Do you have any idea how much water do these plants need?
2019-07-09 23:13
I don't mind if you eat a Vegan diet. Good for you. However, do not shame people for eating in a way in which we have evolved to do. Humans have developed to become Omnivores. The best evidence is our teeth: we have biting/tearing/ripping incisors and canines (like carnivores) and chewing molars (like herbivores). Animals with such diverse teeth tend to be omnivores. Chemically, we lack cellulases or cellulosic symbionts that many herbivores have, and have lots of proteases that carnivores do. But we do have sucrases that let us digest fruits. Source: forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/12/23/how-hu.. There is much more protein per KG in various meats that in any plant substitute, therefore, it is the most efficient way for a human to intake protein. Source: nutritionadvance.com/highest-protein-foo.. It also just tastes good. There is a reason it is so popular. HICs have allowed people to eat plant-based diets but it should not be forced onto people. Factory farming is unfortunate but humans have evolved to become the most intelligent species and on top of the food chain and therefore we use these advantages to help us farm and obtain lots of food. You wouldn't stop a cheetah from uses its pace to hunt a gazelle.
2019-07-08 19:55
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Why shouldn't I shame people choosing to eat meat?
2019-07-09 05:19
Did you even read my comment. We have evolved to be omnivorous. It is the natural diet for humans. If you live in a HIC you are lucky enough to be able to choose either way but it is a choice. Don't shame people for siding with evolution.
2019-07-09 09:40
 | 
World Vidua 
There is nothing natural about factory farming. Maybe hunting is semi-natural. There is nothing inherently moral or good about being natural. Do you walk naked? Do you not use smartphones? Do you live in a cave? Do you not use heating other than open fireplace? Do you not drive a car of fly a plane? Our society is all unnatural and most of it is great. Fuck, we're on a CS:GO forum - how is a computer game sending packets over cables connecting the planet to virtually shoot other people natural? Plus there is nothing natural about meat consumption in general. You can't kill animal bare handed. You can't safely eat animal products without cooking them.
2019-07-09 10:10
Humans have evolved to become the most intelligent species and on top of the food chain and therefore we use these advantages to help us farm and obtain lots of food. You wouldn't stop a cheetah from uses its pace to hunt a gazelle. When I say natural diet, I'm saying it is the diet Humans have evolved to eat. As you will see in my second paragraph of #338.
 | 
World Vidua 
I never said we can't digest and get nutrients from meat. We've just evolved far enough to cut meat from our diet and be perfectly healthy therefore vegan diet can be equally as natural.
0/8 cant even live 10years without supplements and stay healthy with that shit diet
2019-07-09 22:04
> There is much more protein per KG in various meats that in any plant substitute Just for the sake of argue: lean beef has 36 g of protein per 100 g while soy can have up to 40 g of protein per 100 g. Yet I don't eat soy and don't recommend it to anyone. But lentils, for example, can have 28 g of protein per 100 g (and only 2 g of fats). There is no problem to get big amount of protein on vegan diet, and if you hit gym you probably also use protein powders anyway, so...
2019-07-09 08:06
Lentil protein absorption is 40% of that of a chicken egg. Soy is like 60% unless in powder form. Beef 90%. The bioavailability is poor. Nt skinnyfat grassbrain
2019-07-09 22:06
Nice bro science.
2019-07-10 07:29
put ”bioavailability of protein” on google so you will see your vegan protein is trash. Then again youre an illiterate grassbrain who has seen this many times and still cant accept it.
2019-07-10 15:14
Sure bro. :D
2019-07-10 16:44
Rekt grassbrain again with science
2019-07-11 14:18
Nice bro science.
2019-07-11 20:11
Id call you a retard, but that would be insulting to retards.
2019-07-12 04:33
Enjoy ban. :)
2019-07-12 07:58
Rich coming from #435. Ignore science and go hug your honeymelons grassbrain.
2019-07-12 21:54
I ignore bro science.
2019-07-13 02:53
You dont even know what science means grassbrain.
2019-07-13 04:41
Sure bro. :D
2019-07-13 07:06
why eating greens?
2019-07-08 20:49
Main stream
2019-07-08 21:42
Being vegan will never change the world, stop trying to put on your veganism on us, animals will never stop getting killed neither lmao. Other argument is that people have always lived off meat lmao and it is easier to get protein and we are legit made to be eating meat, also the taste is better.
2019-07-09 02:50
 | 
Germany RobiDable 
You know that most people are vegan not because only they "love" animals, also because mass production of meat or more like mass holding of animals is kinda killing the world?
2019-07-09 03:02
lmao
2019-07-09 06:06
Yes, and no it's not killing shit
2019-07-09 09:46
 | 
World Vidua 
Good that you have your opinion but having uneducated one just makes you appear as a fool. All major research in the area of climate change and pollution not only puts animal agriculture right there on the top but also agrees that stopping animal consumption is the top thing a single person can do. Here is summary of research done by Oxford scientists (and source is linked there too): theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/..
2019-07-09 10:12
People are always gonna eat meat though there is no way around it lmao
2019-07-09 14:33
 | 
World Vidua 
Of course there is. People will eat lab grown and plant based meats and stop eating actual killed animals. Long term those other sources will be cheaper and much more efficient than what we do today. For now, until the tech is there, we need as many people on board as possible.
2019-07-09 14:41
 | 
Europe NatusEnce 
Because.... ummm... mmmm.... meat is... Meat is good! Yeah, because meat is delicious!!
2019-07-09 08:12
Being vegan will never change the world, stop trying to put on your veganism on us, animals will never stop getting killed neither lmao. Other argument is that people have always lived off meat lmao and it is easier to get protein and we are legit made to be eating meat, also the taste is better. +99999
2019-07-09 08:10
You people are miserable “Oh look at me, I’ll stop eating meat and will restrict myself from some of the tastiest things in the world because it’s KILLING THE PLAAANET” And when will it fucking kill it if we continue on the long run? In a thousand years? Ok, maybe in a 100 years? Will you be a alive? Hell no. Will you care? Hell no. How fucking bored do you have to be to bother yourself with this question? I have other things that will actually affect my life to worry about. The 1st world is going crazy about things no one should care about. How easy-going must your life be for you to be able to physically restrict yourselves from fucking meat? We only live once, guys. And life’s extremely fucking short. If you waste it on “saving the future generations” by not eating meat - you’re fucking dumb. Even simple protesting makes more sense. If you want to actually save someone on the long run - become a doctor.
2019-07-09 08:17
 | 
World Vidua 
> And when will it fucking kill it if we continue on the long run? In a thousand years? Ok, maybe in a 100 years? Kill the planet? Never. Kill humans? It's already happening. Heat wave this year killed thousands of people. It is estimated that if we don't reduce our emissions, stop polluting oceans and land (of which animal agriculture is top cause), by 2060 1 billion people will have to migrate due to drought. Imagine 1 billion Africans and Asians coming to Europe. That's an obvious World War 3.
Lmao, how dumb are you? “Heat wave this year killed thousands of people.”, - yeah, like in that one “2012” movie? A giant wave of heat just scorching the earth, not leaving anything behind? If that’s not it, I have no clue on what “heat waves” you’re talking about. Do you really believe that anyone has died from climate change? The Nauruan's will be the first to go, but it won't be the mystical “heat wave” - they’ll drown. By the way, 2019 has been the coldest year in Ukraine in like 5 years. Shouldn't we be affected as well? I don't honestly think climate change is as urgent as you fanatics tend to present it. By 2060 the most I can imagine happening is the Nauruan's drowning, definitely not more. Yeah, and, by the way, give me a single link that says a single person has died due to the aforementioned “heat waves”.
2019-07-09 14:36
 | 
World Vidua 
> Do you really believe that anyone has died from climate change? I don't have to believe it. It's a fact. weather.com/news/news/2019-06-26-europe-.. "A total of eight deaths are being blamed on the scorching, record-breaking heat wave blanketing much of Europe." So 8 people died directly from heat. Many more indirectly. Now, I know what you'll say. That this heat is not caused by man made climate change. sciencenews.org/article/climate-change-e.. "World Weather Attribution Network (...) conducted a rapid assessment that determined it could not have happened without anthropogenic, or human-caused, climate change" worldweatherattribution.org/human-contri.. "WWA is a partnership of: Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford (ECI) Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI) Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l’Environment (LSCE) University of Princeton National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre (The Climate Centre). WWA was initiated in late 2014 after the scientific community concluded that the emerging science of extreme event attribution could be operationalised." Just in case you think fanatics are talking about this. In fact, those are world renowned climate scientists. > By the way, 2019 has been the coldest year in Ukraine in like 5 years. Shouldn't we be affected as well? Who said every part of the Earth will get hotter? NASA made a page for kids, maybe you can learn a bit - what is the difference between climate and weather? climatekids.nasa.gov/harsh-winter A little more complex answer: nationalgeographic.com/environment/globa.. > I don't honestly think climate change is as urgent as you fanatics tend to present it. By 2060 the most I can imagine happening is the Nauruan's drowning, definitely not more. Here you can find out what will happen to Ukraine just around the corner: 112.international/article/climate-change.. Think more how it doesn't affect you. By the way, in Ukraine average temperature has increased in last 50 years by 1.1 degrees Celsius. It's irrelevant that you got a colder month in the summer. Climate is about long term.
2019-07-09 15:00
 | 
United Kingdom UKCS_BESTCS 
Pretty sure that meat production was actually better for the environment than some vegan substitute. Saw this a while ago so I can't remember the details, but in summary, being vegetarian isn't the answer and being vegan DEFINITELY isn't the answer, because even if you're not killing the planet, you're still killing yourself with a terrible diet.
2019-07-09 08:27
 | 
World Vidua 
theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/.. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864 "It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes."
2019-07-09 10:17
 | 
You're really going to try and link the guardian as evidence LMAO
2019-07-09 10:19
 | 
World Vidua 
Guardian article is just a summary of the largest study on effects of farming on pollution and its emissions done in the entire history of the human race. The article links to the study, published in Science journal by researchers working at Oxford. josephpoore.com/Science%20360%206392%209..
2019-07-09 10:23
 | 
Since you like the guardian, theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/2.. graziadaily.co.uk/life/real-life/science.. And some more cleaneatingkitchen.com/vegan-diet-danger.. empoweredsustenance.com/is-vegan-healthy.. smallfootprintfamily.com/why-soy-is-bad-.. healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you.. Vegan diets alone cannot provide you with enough nutrition, you'd have to take supplements to have an actual healthy vegan diet with all the nutrients you need. It just proves that it's not natural. We are made to eat meat. People say that's cruel, but there are other animals would eat us, given the chance. That's how nature and the food chain works. It just so happens that we are on top. And the solution isn't to stop eating meat, it's to change how we produce it. I'm kind of excited for the larger-scale use of lab-grown meat, it should solve all the ethical and environmental whining some people have and I can just enjoy what I want to eat.
2019-07-09 17:37
 | 
World Vidua 
You can get everything naturally on a vegan diet. Don't be an idiot. I've explained in another comment thread in this post.
2019-07-09 18:29
 | 
You obviously didn't click on all the links, and how am I supposed to know what you said to someone else lmao If you're going to say that at least give me reply number
2019-07-09 19:44
 | 
World Vidua 
It doesn't matter what I said. All largest nutrition and health institutions agree that vegan diet is perfectly healthy for everyone, including athletes, pregnant women or infants: vivahealth.org.uk/veganhealth/endorsemen..
2019-07-09 20:02
 | 
If you use it to back yourself up then of course it matters what you said. You can't just say "I've already said this" and act like it's a trump card when it means nothing to me. Your sources say one thing, mine say the complete opposite. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
2019-07-09 20:28
 | 
World Vidua 
Your sources are irrelevant. My sources are combined nearly half a million qualified nutrition and diet specialist. You sent blogs.
2019-07-09 20:29
 | 
The guardian page I linked is the viewpoint of a farmer. I think she has an idea of how farming works. The cleaneatingkitchen page is written by someone with a master's in public health nutrition. Empoweredsustinance is taking evidence from doctors and subject matter experts. Smallfootprintfamily links several of the sources to people with PhDs, one of which was a Cambridge journal. You used a university journal as evidence. And the heathline link was also written by someone with a PhD in nutrition. Dismissing my sources because you don't like them when they have scientific founding is pathetic.
2019-07-09 20:43
 | 
World Vidua 
I don't dismiss your sources because I don't like them but due to them being weak. I've already discussed those above with someone else. Just scroll up. You'll see vitamins mentioned. Long messages.
2019-07-09 20:55
 | 
Are you aware that this thread has 472 comments lmao Anyway, let me quote you here. When I asked for what you said earlier, you said "It doesn't matter what I said." So why does it matter now?
2019-07-09 20:59
 | 
World Vidua 
My word does not matter because nearly 500k specialists said that properly planned vegan diet is healthy for all people, in all stages of life. However, if you're curious why some people write click bait articles you can find my comment where I go in detail covering that and more. If you are not curious you don't have to find it as it doesn't matter - all respected dieticians and nutrition specialists agree that properly planned vegan diet is healthy.
2019-07-09 21:35
 | 
You tell me to look for your reply. I ask for the number. You say it doesn't matter. And we repeat. You say 500k a lot. That's not a lot of people, in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure there are many more people that think the earth is flat. It's less impressive than you think it is. But where do you keep getting this number from? Can you link your source on this? Again, your complete unwillingness to find a comment that YOU posted and instead asking me to sift through 500 replies suggests to me that you don't actual have anything of substance. And again, you just dismissing my articles as click bait proves to me that you're just unwilling to even give alternate opinions any kind of consideration. You're just making claims that you don't back up most of the time, and when I back mine up you just don't even care about what they say. You've truly brought this to the lowest level of debate possible.
2019-07-09 22:04
 | 
World Vidua 
It's half a mlioj qualified people, not some random. Jesus.
2019-07-09 22:05
 | 
And the fact that that's all your response is, instead of addressing anything else I said or simply posting a link to where you get this figure from, is making me doubt you even more. I found another article from the BBC. Twice in the article it says "you might need to take a supplement". The thing I find more interesting, though, is this brilliant point. "Since vegans are likely to be more health conscious than the general population, it is possible that the health differences have nothing to do with the diet itself." It's true that excessive meat eating can cause health problems, but it is also EASY to still eat meat and avoid these problems. The vegan part isn't what makes you healthier, it's just taking more notice of what you eat in the first place, because it's so easy to have nutrient deficiencies when you're vegan. bbc.co.uk/news/health-45409471
2019-07-09 22:19
 | 
World Vidua 
Adventist Health Study 2 and Nurses Study take general health into account and vegans are still the healthiest and live the longest. I don't have time for basics like the ones you're asking for. This is common knowledge by know. It isn't even controversial. There is nothing to discuss.
2019-07-09 23:03
Veganism is an eating disorder characterized by delusional health benefits, fear of meat, a strong desire to avoid any animal products, and severe food restrictions. Many people with veganism see themselves as healthy even though they are in fact nutrient-deficient. If asked they usually deny they have problem with their diet. Often they post pictures of vegetables and anti-meat propaganda online and have an urgent need to tell everyone they are vegan. Complications may include osteoporosis, brain and nerve impairment, among others. Women will often stop having menstrual periods. The cause is not known. Cultural factors appear to play a role with societies that value hipster propaganda, and getting laid with brainless hippies.
2019-07-09 14:02
> Fear of meat Kek.
2019-07-09 14:40
 | 
World Vidua 
Do you know that modern, non-religious vegan diet originates from Switzerland? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Bircher.. "At his sanatorium in Zürich, a balanced diet of raw vegetables and fruit was used as a means to heal patients, contrary to the beliefs commonly held at the end of the 19th century. Bircher-Benner believed raw foods were more nutritious because they contain direct energy from the sun. He encouraged people of good health to eat approximately 50% raw foods on a daily basis, and for those with poor health to eat 100% raw foods. Bircher-Benner's sisters, Alice Bircher and Berta Brupbacher-Bircher, created many recipes using raw foods to help a diet of raw foods seem more appealing. Bircher-Benner changed the eating habits of the late 19th century. Instead of much meat and white bread, he postulated eating fruit, vegetables and nuts" Pretty cool, right? He's obviously been criticized. "Bircher-Benner's work was not recognized by other scientists until the discovery of vitamins in fruits and vegetables in the 1930s" "He believed raw fruits and vegetables held the most nutritional value, cooked and commercially processed foods held even less, and meat held the least nutritional value. Eventually, Bircher-Benner gave up meat entirely." Smart guy.
2019-07-09 15:08
Bircher-Benner's ideas about nutrition were in opposition to science and he was dismissed as a quack by the medical community. _quack_
2019-07-12 21:58
Lol i wrote that a long time ago
2019-07-09 22:07
changed nothing, just another cultist diet which is not healthy. veganism then eating in the Raw, wonder what will be new fashion, maybe drinking only water and sun energy rofl
2019-07-09 15:37
some veganists have literally done 2week water diets to ”clear the toxins from the body”... or so they claim. And drinking only fruit/vegetable juices for sometime is more common. biggest facepalm
2019-07-12 22:23
"drinking only water and sun energy rofl"... vegan food actually has nutrients.
2019-07-14 17:52
NiKo | 
United Kingdom lr1015 
humans > animals humans are the smartest species on the planet, if animals don't want to be eaten maybe they should evolve enough to make guns and shit
2019-07-09 19:46
human are basically animals lol, did u miss biology lessons?
2019-07-09 21:40
if you follow that logic, why stop at (other) animals then? it would make perfect sense to kill other humans, it's their fault for not being able to defend themselves so might as well seize the opportunity. that's just natural selection
2019-07-12 04:45
NiKo | 
United Kingdom lr1015 
well whatever, you know, depends where your morals are at
2019-07-12 17:38
just because you can, dont mean you should. even when we are evolved species doesnt mean we should go around killing animals. why eat cows but cherish dogs ? what would you say if i came to eat ur dog and said "sorry he just wasnt evolved enough to make guns and shit so i ate him"
2019-07-12 17:41
NiKo | 
United Kingdom lr1015 
well you would have stolen and destroyed my property, so i'd probably be pretty mad. If you killed your own dog and ate it, sure
2019-07-12 17:44
 | 
Denmark Gryde 
i bet you drink canned soya sauce
2019-07-09 23:07
i do not
2019-07-14 17:50
 | 
Estonia 9fiesta 
i dont even want to read this thread cause i see it like everyday Vegans Vegans Vegans Vegans 500 400 300 200 500 600 comments nonstop i would appreciate a very very short TLDR version of this thread thanks
2019-07-10 19:00
vegans: ”vegans best” science: ”veganism is retarded” vegans: ”no, vegans best”
2019-07-12 22:25
lol what ? there is alot of science backing up health benefits of veganism
2019-07-12 23:36
He has his own "bro science", nvm.
2019-07-13 08:07
 | 
Denmark dlinko 
Look into the production of soya beans.
2019-07-12 23:37
 | 
Hungary OwlOfMoist 
Best beef possible is grass fed idiot
2019-07-13 07:08
shut up soy boy
2019-07-13 07:10
thank you for very insightful arguments backed up with source.
2019-07-14 21:01
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.