Thread has been deleted
Last comment
MiBR is VP v2
NEO | 
Poland Mimaaacz 
All jokes aside The fall of MiBR looks soooo similar to VP's story in many aspects. The slow decrease of performance in 2018 and 2019 just like VP in 2016 and early 2017 with some outstanding single games (i.e. 16-2 Overpass vs Blastralis) that made their fans think for a second that "they are back". But in long run it was only getting worse. Cold who is supposedly the biggest star of the team is getting mad about bad performance which causes statistically weakest point (felps) getting kicked (VP and TaZ), then decides to leave himself (Snax going to mouz), because he thinks he is still god and the problems are not his fault. But in reality he is not that good anymore. Now wait for him struggling in his new team and come back to MiBR in few months lol I only hope there isn't any serious conflicts between these guys, that would be sad
2019-07-07 15:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
maybe not that bad like vp but yes
2019-07-07 15:13
 | 
Norway Luke Skywalker 
Disagree, Most of VP players were past their prime and washed up, so it's only normal like in all sports to start declining, while felps, TACO, cold are still really young, and their old players (fer, FalleN) were much better than VP's old guys (NEO, TaZ, pasha). I believe it's internal issues more likely and the recycling of same players instead of targeting young promising players like trk, exit etc
2019-07-07 15:17
 | 
Sweden leetajz 
Where could Cold possibly even go? I mean, his buyout has to be high enough for every other brazil org to back off. And Liquid wouldn't change whay they have for cold. Nrg? i doubt it Having a hard time seeing him leave NA for EU but faze could be a option, but they wont even pay for a top tier igl which they really need so why would they pay for cold who's not an igl. idk, and how reliable is this source about him leaving?
2019-07-07 15:20
 | 
Bulgaria R34 
A vp - to fall so damn hard even your fans dont feel their faces
2019-07-07 15:22
 | 
Other khorkalba 
VP didn't have a slow decrease in performance. They made it to grand final after grand final and basically imploded from the frustration of losing them all. I would compare MiBR's decline more to NiP's. They haven't completely imploded, but they've dropped off massively and are now trying lots of unambitious roster moves, ignoring the fact that the problem is with the core members of the team.
2019-07-07 15:27
11:00Chetz vs NEDS
Chetz
NEDS
17:30forZe vs INTZ
forZe
INTZ
21:00mousesports vs OG
mousesports
OG
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.