So if you're not winning every tournament you should disband, sure.
Mouz are good , why are they in this list :3 ?
agree with all but maybe Na'vi should first try kick zeus and add some good aimer ? also NiP dont need full disband just kick bots
I agree with everything, not disbanding though, kicking the dead weight will be enough.
I don't think NIP needs a full disband, and NaVi is starting to look better with Boombl4 as an addition. Maybe another change or two will be good for them, but they're on the upswing.
We haven't seen enough of the new Mouz lineup to know for sure, but I agree with the other three, and I'd also put BIG up here as well. They've just become such a joke, and they won't go anywhere as they currently are.
mouz legit just got this lineup 4 months ago
disband the greatest team to touch csgo? prolly your brain disbanded b4 posting it
Faze I agree with but there are rumored changes coming
mibr has rumored changes coming, but yeah that core is kinda breaking up soon anyway
NIP's core was only GTR and f0rest anyway and they're making changes
I don't get why mouz is on here, they've been doing just fine honestly just need more practise and experience to handle choking
Navi just made changes and we barely know how they'll do with boombl4
fnatic needs changes I agree on that one. Brollan and Krimz are the most consistent, twist basically does JW's job now and JW underperforms often but those two are both the up and down players. Then Xizt is not the best igl but NIP is already taking Golden back from C9 so nothing left now
add astralis they are over
Why don't we just add the whole top 15?
Every team that's not renegades, that way renegades can be number 1
LOL Na’vi is top5 maybe even top3 you dumb fuck and Mouz is atleast top6 aswell yea top3 and top6 team should disband nice brain.
Faze is around top8 yes ofc they really need to disband lets disband every team from top10 dumb fuck.
NIP is dead af disband only option i agree here
Fnatic should kick everyone beside Krimz and maybe keep twist and Brollan and kick washed up trash Xizt and JW
Mibr is as dead as NIP disband only option i agree
Why not saying all teams except liquid
MiBR and FaZe - yes
Rest - no
the only team that need to disband is heroic, they are literally useless to the scene, the most mediocre shits ive seen
lul retarded thread
all the teams u wish for disband made roster changes in past or this year
Your assumption of these teams couldn't be more wrong...
Just because a team isn't finishing 1st or 2nd, doesn't mean they don't deserve to be in the competition... In world sports, only one team wins the major tournament every year. Should the rest of the teams disband as a result? The team that places last 3, 4, 5 years in a row? Then flips it around and makes the playoffs next year? Don't be ignorant. Not every team can be the pinnacle of greatness at any one time, however, all the teams you listed are contenders even still for top-end finishes.
You want multi-million dollar organizations to fold their squads. And you think, by this, that is a contribution to esports in general - let alone CSGO? You couldn't have this more wrong.
Besides the list of accolades listed below (which, keep in mind, does not include Semi-Finals or Play off contentions for any of the teams, of which all have made in some tourneys), we'll use Na'Vi as an example...
In 2015/16, Na'Vi was a top contender in most S-Tier tournaments. In 2017, they fell off.
In 2018, they bounced back and have been an active contributor towards competitiveness in the scene, since. They literally had a 1-year gap of not placing top or 2nd in any S-Tier tournament, yet were able to rekindle from their slump.
Quoting the OP: "they haven't won tournament for years?"
Just top-tier tournaments within the last 2 years:
- 1st // 2018: EPICENTER 2018
- 1st // 2018: ESL One Belo Horizonte 2018
- 1st // 2018: IEM XIII - Sydney
- 1st // 2017: ECS Season 4
- 1st // 2017: ELEAGUE Premier 2017
- 1st // 2017: ESL One New York 2017
- 1st // 2017: StarSeries Season 3
- 2nd // 2018: IEM XII - World Championship
- 2nd // 2018: ELEAGUE Major: Boston 2018
- 2nd // 2017: ESL ProLeague Season 6
- 2nd // 2017: IEM XII - Oakland
- 2nd // 2017: ECS Season 3
- 2nd // 2017: IEM XII - Sydney
- 2nd // 2017: IEM XI - World Championship
2. Mibr / SK
- 1st // 2018: ESL ProLeague S8 - NA
- 1st // 2017: ESL ProLeague S6
- 1st // 2017: EPICENTER 2017
- 1st // 2017: ESL One Cologne 2017
- 1st // 2017: ECS Season 3
- 1st // 2017: ESL ProLeague S5 - NA
- 1st // 2017: IEM XII - Sydney
- 2nd // 2018: ECS Season 6
- 2nd // 2017: DreamHack Masters Las Vegas 2017
- 1st // 2017: IEM XII - Oakland
- 1st // 2017: IEM XI - Oakland
- 1st // 2017: StarLadder Season 2
- 2nd // 2018: ESL ProLeague S7 - EU
- 2nd // 2017: ESL ProLeague S4 - EU
- 2nd // 2017: DreamHack Open Summer 2016
- 1st // 2019: ESL ProLeague S9 - EU
- 1st // 2018: ESL One New York 2018
- 1st // 2018: ESL ProLeague S7 - EU
- 1st // 2018: StarLadder Season 4
- 1st // 2017: ESG Tour Mykonos 2017
- 2nd // 2018: ESL One Belo Horizonte 2018
- 2nd // 2017: ECS Season 4
- 1st // 2019: StarSeries Season 7
- 1st // 2018: StarSeries Season 5
- 1st // 2018: ESL One Cologne 2018
- 2nd // 2018: ESL ProLeague S8 - EU
- 2nd // 2018: FACEIT Major London 2018
- 2nd // 2018: DreamHack Masters Marseille 2018
- 2nd // 2018: StarLadder Season 4
- 1st // 2018: WESG 2017
- 1st // 2018: IEM XII - World Championship
- 1st // 2018: ESL ProLeague S6 - EU
- 2nd // 2019: IEM XIV - Sydney
- 2nd // 2019: StarSeries Season 7
Imaging that he placed all this teams but didnt place g2 or any NA teams.
Your brain already disband , bro
NA brain lul
Disband NaVi and let Zeus put together another team.
MIBR will never disband, it's a brand, as long they can hold on to the top10, and just show their brand and big events, they are fine.
They are Brasilians, the money they are geting is just to good to let go of... no racism intended.
So team dont win tournament and they should disband ? You should disband your stupid brain
Worst bait in a while. Please don't post this crap
VP has to disband so I don't have to feel ashamed anymore to have their flair.
mouse literally changed the roster, are you dumb?
list of users that should already disband and try posting something new, instead of stagnation and shame:
and this, my ladies and gentleman is the biggest braindead virgin of hltv. i praise you with the 2019's trophy of completely utter shitness.
Fnatic/Mibr/NIP/Renegades are not working out, we can expect a lot of changes
Expected from stupid idiot
With your logic all non-mercedes drivers should just quit/leave their teams in F1 because they arent winning races. 0/8
MiBR for sure, but FaZe honestly isn't that bad, they just don't have a proper IGL. NEO is a bot and can't call or frag. Even NiKo was calling better than that. Mouz are already #10 after just 4 months so they don't need disband. NaVi are alright, though zeus isn't the best igl, but hes retiring so don't disband. NiP and fnatic maybe but swedish cs isn't too good right now, maybe make a roster with the best players from both teams
Disband everyone and our bright author of this thread can enjoy super exciting matches of Liquid recting tier4 teams.
Fnatic needs to kick Twist and then they will be good
How is G2 not at the top of this list
Vitality should be disbanded after throwing to Furia, other teams don’t do that shit. (;
fnatic just proven my point :)