Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Na scene is still bad
 | 
United States FuriaLogoMakesMePopABoner 
Literally only good team is liquid. Nrg is ok but they arent tournament winners. C9 is shit and literally any other team is BEYOND INFINITELY OMEGA BAD. Not only are there more SA teams in the americas minor, but the NA teams that WERE there got absolutely fucking washed in groups
2019-07-22 01:07
nt Sherlock
2019-07-22 01:08
 | 
Canada Shadoww_ 
He's not wrong. I think NRG and C9 is better than what he depicts it but that doesn't make NA much better.
2019-07-22 01:14
 | 
Australia opzy 
"NRG is ok but they arent tournament winners" I havent seen a Brazilian tournament winner in quite a while mate
2019-07-22 01:08
 | 
Finland Tusku 
c9 just formed, give us a break from your hate
2019-07-22 01:09
gfi | 
United States DiabIo 
you forget NA doesnt care about cs that much, MM queue times for cs are like 15 min at some ranks. we invented many other games and are playing many other games. so who cares cs will die soon anyway
2019-07-22 01:12
Im in silver and i get a match within around 5 minutes
Do you live in Alaska
2019-07-22 01:15
One good team = Good scene For example, take Denmark, most people would say they are far better than NA, but in reality, they have Astralis. North and Heroic are ok but not "tournament winners" Or France, Vitality and G2 are decent, but nobody talks about how great the french scene is. Finland, Sweden, Brazil, CIS may have one good team, but none are really "tournament winners"
2019-07-22 01:12
Denmark has one of the best talent pools however have IGL problems/team chemistry and seems to have some hidden drama preventing a very good 2nd Danish team France again, great talent pool but drama preventing their teams from being amazing,(g2 and vitality are in the top 8 teams though.) At one point I think there was 4 french teams in a major, so I think combined with the 2 majors they're the best. Swedish players all pretty much feel off but their can be one roster if they combine olof, krimz, f0rest, flusha, lekro onto one team they can be dangerous, and nip could shuffle the younger talent with golden to get golden, brollan, rez, draken, hampus maybe NA has a really good talent pool combined with less team killing drama which makes it a scene which can have 1 superteam and 1-2 very good teams if you shuffle around a few players from C9/NRG+ add a couple of free agents Brazil seems to be the most dead scene ATM, after the golden 5 kind of died out they don't have too many options. And CIS has arguably the weirdest talent pool with a much lower average but their top of the top, s1mple, Niko, Guardian, Electronic being amazing players but not enough of above average skilled role players to make them a great scene
2019-07-22 01:22
Compare NA with individual scenes instead of the whole EU
 | 
United States ThisNephew 
Imagine getting dominated by a team that came out of a "bad scene"
2019-07-22 01:15
the reason why furia is even in top 10 is because 1 tournament lol
2019-07-22 01:20
 | 
United States ScanDull 
NRG are still getting Top 4 at tournaments most of the time, which is more than can be said for a lot of European countries, especially Germany and Sweden right now. C9 just formed and showed a lot of promise at Blast Pro LA, and with daps at the helm they're only going to improve as the months go by. And don't forget how people called Denmark's CS scene amazing when it was really only Astralis. Heroic wasn't really in the picture, and North was just abysmal. They're still not doing too great right now, seeing as how they have to compete in the play-in if the even want a shot at being in the Major. My point is, stop trying to trash an entire scene just because you're mad that Liquid is dominating right now.
2019-07-22 01:34
Rating-o-meter
NEXT MATCH
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
Boost his rating with
Runtime Nutrition
20% on everything at
Click here to have a chance to win
BOOST
BOOST
BOOST
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.