Also, the public transportation (for getting to LANs) available and social safety nets make it a LOT easier for people to be able to make a career out of CSGO.
most kids in NA grow up playing console games too
NA's scene got destroyed twice. Once with that weird source league, and again with the IBP throw
maybe stop calling Europe EU then?
also you are wrong about the population because you included Russia and some Eastern European countries that fall into the CIS region in CS.
All these stupid arguments will never stop on hltv
They don't actually achieve anything.
1. Not when you take Russia and Ukraine into account.
2. Tell that to Italians and greeks and soooo many other euro countries with no scene.
3. N.A's bandwidth caught up to Eu's and even some asian countries by now thanks to the hardwork google's been doing in the last 4 years , U.S' main issue is routing , Canada and Mexico don't have this issue , it must be something related to politics i conclude.
4. Europeans also do "side shit" besides playing cs , in fact , i'd even say the North American kid is more likely to take the game more serious once he realizes he's milles better than Global Elite matchmaking since N.A has suuuch an easier little ecosystem to actually get fucking paid without being a real pro.
Also, American continent population is roughly 1Billion , N.A Alone is roughly 330M of U.S + 130 of Mexico + roughly 40 of Canada , in the end whatever way you want to put it , you all end up being pretty even , if anything , N.A is more first world than EU since is just U.S Canada and Mexico , Mexico is 2nd world , Canada and U.S are about as first world as it gets , whereas Europe has all of the shitty eastern european shitholes to deal with.
But i dont understand this thread, you're putting up lame excuses what for?!?! After 12 years N.A is finally back on the top , right after S.A won 2 majors and got knocked down , if anything now we are enjoying the American Continent supremacy , wtf u making excuses for??? Europeans had more veterans who stayed on the escene post-1.6 and America didn't , that's all there is to it please quit making this cringe threads wtf?
Is NA connection really that bad? I doubt it. The only country in EU that has good internet connection with everything provided including infrastructure and everything else is Sweden but it's 2019 and the rest have sort of catch up and it's not like other EU countries hasn't grinded to grow their scene, they did and so did NA but you cannot come up with the internet connection excuse because you had 14 years to catch up in cs and you did but this claim that EU is better because of internet connection is just disrespectful to the others who actually made that happen man.
EU bragging about being dominant in CSGO is like Americans bragging about being dominant in COD.
So many Euros play CSGO compared to Americans, and right now the number 1 team is Liquid lmao.
EU cocky but im sure every eu teenager knows what cs is
80% of people here play play fortnite or on console, and the other 20% are just random games casually
Im the only one playing cs in my 1000 students school
How many denmark kids play cs? Id say atleast 60% of them
In Na everybody speaks same language so obviously its easier to form teams
Players from Turkey aren't EU players
Wow i have see lots of excuse threads but this one is the clear winner, NA just sucks accept bro and you're a low IQ burger
I only know a few germans who play CS and most of them started playing with 1.6. All younger kids play fortnite and console in general.
na has the best team atm,eu has the better scene overall,stop creating dumb excuses off why your scene is shitier than eu's,enjoy your time while u are #1 instead off braging
The ping from coast to coast is actually almost 100ms using the standard coaxial cable internet.
Anyway, this really is true. I for one, played FPS games on console for 10 years, only discovering CSGO in 2017. My console friends never heard of CSGO. It's amazing with all these difficulties we still became #1 at CSGO. We're the best at everything we do. Something about our culture makes this happen, idk what it is but I'm happy.
1. Its much easier for NA to form teams. There is no getting around it. In Europe we have many languages and cultures.
2. Okay sure I can see that being a problem.
3. As I said we in Europe have a challenge that NA doesnt have, which is language barriers. So I dont agree to your statement about it being easier to form communities etc.
4. Sorry but that is just total bs. When I was young me and my friends ONLY played console. I didnt start playing PC until I was 13 years old, and I didnt even play FPS games until I was 15. And it is the same with my brother. He is 13 and all his friends play console, and they havent touched a PC game