Thread has been deleted
Last comment
USA "THE LAND OF THE RACIST"
Brazil Guarrido 
nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-ny.. Holy shit what this country have turned into, a shit hole?? Fuck trump and his supporters dude, bunch of lazy rednecks They cry because mexicans taking hard jobs, but i never seen a white boy working the fields Ive seen blacks but not whites
2019-07-22 02:43
gfi | 
United States DiabIo 
what about black trump supporters that don't buy this shit? Funny how he was never considered racist before running for office imgur.com/GPA9oHb btw im hispanic and i support trump nice try nerd
2019-07-22 02:58
Ahh the iv been around black people, so I can not be racist. And the I am a stupid minority person so that shows hes not racist Also yes he was, he started the fuckjng birther movment
2019-07-22 05:38
 | 
United Kingdom xTheDeadPixel 
Most people are just ignorant of what racism is. They think unless you are saying a slur it's not "real" racism, and even then they'll do mental gymnastics to justify it. Saying something is "Un-American" or that "They hate America" has become the new buzzword for them because, y'know, it's perfectly fine for anyone white and conservative to criticise what they perceive to be wrong, but if you're a refugee, a person of colour, LGBT, Muslim, it's "if you don't like it then leave". I wonder if they'll feel the same way once Trump gets kicked out and they start complaining about them damn commies?
2019-07-22 19:16
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
riiight, except he wont be kicked out lol
2019-07-26 03:53
I think you're highly underestimating how pissed off central US is at him.
2019-07-26 04:27
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
UK thinks he knows US politics lol. Its almost guaranteed he gets re-elected
2019-07-26 04:55
Not beucase of him, because Democrats fucking around
2019-07-26 05:22
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
For the most part yes
2019-07-26 08:22
Okay then lets look at some points central US is pissed off at: Opioids - Still no repeal of use, major changes to pricing, or tighter distrubutive regulations. Coal jobs - One of the largest coal mines has shut down, almost decimating the economy of the surrounding areas. Coal Pt.2 - Pretty sure the senate voted against fully funding the pensions of coal miners that had lost their jobs due to his and previous administrations policies. Farmers - Tariff wars have placed extreme economic burden on small farmers. Majority of subsidies introduced go to big-agro. Healthcare - Trump is the only candidate running on keeping healthcare to the private sector. Healthcare Pt.2 - With the repeal of the Obamacare individul mandate he threw hundreds of thousands of peole off of their insurance. Not sure of the exact specifics, but most have not been able to afford insurance since it it now too expensive for them. Healthcare Pt.3 - He promised to ensure pre-existing conditions would be covered by insurers. He hasn't. Healthcare Pt.4 - Those that remained on Obamacare after the mandate repeal saw a sharp increase in their premiums. Taxes - Low and middle income earners in mid-US saw a rise in their taxes due to repeal of deductions. Taxes Pt.2 - He promised to raise taxes on wealthiest. He hasn't. Taxes Pt.3 - He promised to repeal corporate tax loopholes. he hasn't. Sorry, what is it I don't know?
2019-07-26 05:31
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
Tldr? It doesnt matter because the Democrats are in such a state of disarray that absolutely nobody in the swing states are gonna vote for them.
2019-07-26 08:22
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
Stop crying lefty
2019-07-26 08:59
Those are all things people voted for Trump for. If you're gonna troll at least do it right.
2019-07-26 09:20
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
You aren't responding to any of the counter points as to why no one cares about these issues anymore, so why should I bother trying to convince you?
2019-07-26 12:59
 | 
United States FarCentrist 
Its safe to say trump is gonna win in 2020. I was gonna vote for biden until he started going all progressive alt left. I know countless others who feel the same way. The dems are lost right now and they need really need to do something about it, otherwise its gonna be republican presidents for the next 12 years.
2019-07-27 22:04
It's fine. I rather have Republicans than baby killing, racist, criminal, traitor etc democrats
2019-07-31 09:41
 | 
Abortion is a good thing.
2019-07-31 10:51
Xd
2019-07-31 10:58
 | 
Tunisia Respecc 
name checks
2019-07-31 09:38
 | 
Finland FakeHltv 
The left has spammed impeach this and that since 2016, it was that and the Mueller report, dumb people..
2019-07-26 08:49
 | 
United States tatsumi 
hmm maybe because theyre the ones who decided to move to the country for a better life?
2019-07-29 19:16
fuck
2019-07-23 02:40
+1 for bot parts
2019-07-24 19:28
 | 
United States fatburger 
Nt communist
2019-07-26 04:04
Most blacks and Hispanics are racists. One of my best friends was a large black man with the head the size of a pitbul but both of us were still racist but could get along together. It's a cultural thing. Why do I hate the black culture? They make up 13% of our population in America and over 60 percent of the jail pop. Those are just facts. Why do I hate pitbuls? 99% of people killed in America by dogs are by pitbuls. Ignore the stats and you can end up dead. No for Hispanics? If you don't live in a border state you would have no clue what's going on. I live in a nice house and surrounded by Hispanics. They don't change, I hear them speaking spanish and mexican music going off all the time. Roosters doing their thing and dogs barking 24/7. They destroyed Mexico so now they are here to destroy America.Only the rich will be able to avoid them.
2019-07-29 03:17
You ignore all the reasons for why shit like high populations of black people in prisons is a thing, also you might not know it but I assume you do but the pitbull thing is a dogwhistle. Alot of pitbull owners treats them bad or train them to he violent, has nothing to do with the breed its self.
2019-07-30 04:07
Blaming the dogs owners is getting old. They are a violent breed, don't care how they got that way but facts are facts. My favorite stories are the ones where the pitbul kills the owner or one of their own kids, serves them right. That's like me buying a pool and putting a great white shark in it. He loves me so much I treat him so well, boom he just ate me.
2019-07-31 03:19
Nice avoiding the black people thing to try and get me to forget about it. Also would love wome study's for them being a violent breed.
2019-07-31 03:21
Why do so many blacks drop out of school? That's the thing. I walked to high school 3 miles a day for 2 years. They have actually came out and said that math is racist. Anything they can't do or will not try to do is racist. I wish I could live that life, if I fail at something I will just pull the race card. Did you see the stats for Obama? 99% of black people voted for him and many stars and pro athletes openly admitted they voted for him just because he was black and he was not even black, his mom was white.
2019-07-31 03:27
They drop ot because they are poor and dont know any better, why are you arguing with anecdotes like that
2019-07-31 03:27
Again that poverty thing needs to go. My dad lost his parents by the age of 7, went in the military , got a 4 year degree and worked his butt off. Pretty sure he was poor. The only thing holding people back in life is themselves. My first job was working for him at the age of 11.
2019-07-31 03:29
So what I'm seeing is that your just arguing with feelings. You know you can just say that you domt care about facts and shit like that
2019-07-31 03:30
I love facts and statistics, bring some on. 13% black population in America and they make up over 60% of the jail pop. Yeah I get mad at times and don't like them but if I black guy walked by my house I would never run up and assault him. I let him do his thing as long as he's not bothering me but if you have a ghetto in your city, go walk through it at night and if you survive tell me the story.
2019-07-31 03:33
Ya...so you like facts when they justify your racism but when they disagree with you it's "please stop saying this"
2019-07-31 03:34
Statistics is not racist. Pretty sure the FBI has a lot of black people working for them and they are the ones that compile these stats.
2019-07-31 03:36
A stat is not racist but the way you use it is, smart guy
2019-07-31 03:36
Answer this question. Say you see 6 old white women walking down one side of the street and on the other side of the street are 6 black guys with their pants around their ankles. What side to you walk on? It's not racist it's just smart. Some people make a living sticking their head in a gators mouth but that's pretty stupid.
2019-07-31 03:38
.....what tf does that even have to do with this?
2019-07-31 03:46
It's a trick question and by your logic you can't win. If you choose to walk on the side of the road with the old white women I can call you a racist and if you pick the black side I can call you an idiot.
2019-07-31 03:47
Or I say that I would go on the other side for both beucase i dont like walking into crowds of people? How dumb are you
2019-07-31 03:49
6 people is not a crowd and you are saying you would down the middle of the road? I'm trying to help you in life so you don't get murdered or beaten and robbed. Do I want to go pet my lab or go out in the wild and try and pet a bear
2019-07-31 03:53
I still don't get it. I'm poor and if I want more money i need to finish school but I will just drop out and give up. Who's fault is that again?
2019-07-31 03:31
Ya but your assuming people are even in a position where they can even finish school and your assuming people are rational
2019-07-31 03:31
School is free from day 1. No excuses.
2019-07-31 03:33
United States ev_8 
trump's not racist, he just takes advantage of racism for political reasons. one side effect is increased race violence.
2019-07-22 06:15
+1 He’s a smart mofo
2019-07-24 19:34
So him having a policy on one of his apartment blocks banning black tenants is not racist? Huh, how could we be so blind...
2019-07-25 05:13
it's a racist policy, sure. everybody is racist by strict definition, because everybody discriminates based on race. discrimination, even by common definition, is basic recognition and understanding of the differences between two things. discrimination between a triangle and a square is understanding that triangles have three sides, and squares have four. i believe that everyone, no matter how "woke," subconsciously makes some attempt to categorize people based on race: ie: that person is white, that person is asian, that person is black, that person i can't really tell. therefore, i used the term "racist" to refer to someone with beliefs that a race is generally superior to another. trump isn't that. having a discriminatory policy is evidence of having made a business decision. i happen to think that particular decision should be illegal, as it is, because i believe it leads to bad outcomes. but it doesn't follow from that that trump thinks that blacks are inferior. the logic simply is not there.
2019-07-25 20:18
Loving those mental gymnastics. I guess we'll just call his transgender military ban a "discriminatory business decision" too then (since his original reasoning for that was that it was too expensive, which is far from true), and not call it transphobic. When you call African nations shithole countries, even though some are more developed than western nations, i guess that's not racist... When you still to this day believe the central park 5 "must have done something", i guess that's not racist... When you use one of the oldest and most time tested racist tropes of telling people to go back to where they came from, I guess that's not racist... When you are attending a border patrol meeting and say about a latino border agent "this guy speaks perfect english" even though his first language is english, I guess that's not racist... When the only rhetoric you use about latin migrants on your campaign trail and rallies comes in the form of "they're sending they're worst. Rapists and criminals.", then make a video of you eating a taco bowl saying "I love mexicans", I guess that's not racist... When your entire presidential campaign is about ridding the country of undocumenteds, but you still reserve a place in your businesses for undocumenteds to do stereotypical work (undocumented poles doing construction work, undocumented latinos doing groundskeeping/cleaning/cooking), I guess that's not racist... When a movement starts to raise awareness of police brutality and criminal injustice against blacks, and you demean it to be "disrespectful of the flag and military", even though a veteran was the one that suggested Kaepernick kneel, I guess that's not racist... That last one especially, since we've seen that time and time and time again. Black artists speaking against oppression has always been downplayed and twisted to be something else. NWA for example.
2019-07-26 04:18
Whats the point of transgenders in the military, mentally unstable people who want to cut their dicks off and the taxpayer to pay for it because they join the army reserve during peace time.
2019-07-26 04:44
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
Transphobic? LOL good idea giving out free sex changes for individuals who will just end up killing themselves. It's a massive waste of taxpayers money. Also keep in mind transgender retards are also mentally unstable.
2019-07-26 04:58
none of that goes against my theory that he's taking advantage of latent American racism to score political points. if you're keeping score, that's scarier than him being a racist. but no, people always wanna think he's stupid and just blunders into success by chance, because that's more comforting. too bad that POV didn't work out so well in 2016. you underestimate your opponent at your peril.
2019-07-26 05:57
as an aside, the words people use to describe things shouldn't matter as much as what those things are. you should give that some serious thought. it seems like you'd prefer if i were a trump supporter, so that you could be right. i'm not. i voted for hillary, not because i wanted her to win, but because i wanted him to lose. i'm embarrassed that he's the president. i've voted D in every election since 2004, local and national, because i think the republican party is the party of the stone age, and i do not want them to win. that's where i stand. just an fyi.
2019-07-26 06:12
As an aside, you're the one that initially made the leap to declassify the things he'd done as not racist. As an aside, you're the one that seems to have the issue with definitions. As an aside, I have no clue why your edit was necessary.
2019-07-26 10:51
i don't understand what you're trying to say. are you upset with me?
2019-07-26 17:19
Not at all. Just pointing out that while you say "maybe you should care less about definitions" you're the one downplaying what he's done and who he is. Sorry if I want to call a pig a pig...
2019-07-26 18:22
i don't see the connection, or issue with that. could you elaborate?
2019-07-26 18:50
You: "Not racist, just takes advantage for political reasons" Me: *points out various examples that were not for political strategy* You: "Oh that's not x it's x" Also you: "the words people use to describe things shouldn't matter as much as what those things are." I'm sorry if this is coming across too bluntly but you sound like the type of person that also wouldn't call Islamophobia racist. My point is, when you downplay blatent racism you just give them the ability to redefine what it is they do. We've seen where that leads....
2019-07-26 19:17
so, i don't see your examples as "not for political strategy." i think everything the president does is scrutinized to the point where everything is political strategy, and i think he's still trying to keep the votes that won him 2016. i'm still not understanding everything you wrote after that. the "ability to redefine what it is they do..." is that a thing? does that exist? it's just not ringing any bells with me. are you talking about propaganda? are you saying that i have control or accountability over what other people do? it's very confusing. islamophobia is bigotry. it's so close to racism that the difference is meaningless.
2019-07-26 19:34
Okay, that actually gave me a decent amount to work with. So. Saying that a Latino guy who's first language is English "speaks perfect English" - Is certainly not political strategy. Calling for the heads of 5 black men who have done absolutely nothing criminal or wrong, and keeping that up for decades - Certainly is not political strategy. On the case of "The ability to redefine what it is they do": It's the reason you had media asking people "Do you think Trump's tweets (about the Justice Dems) were racist?" rather than outright saying "Trump's tweets were racist, what do you think of that?" It's the reason you have white nationalists calling themselves "ethno-statists". It's the reason you've got people like this - youtu.be/s0441WeGSn8?t=602s - saying they're not racist, whilst also saying 'pa*i' or 'n****r' It's the reason people say "I'm not x-phobic, because phobia implies fear" You give them an inch and they run with it.
2019-07-26 19:50
I see some horrific shit, but I don’t see “not political strategy,” sorry. I also don’t see the connection between people thinking Trump isn’t a white supremacist (read: unintelligent) and any of that other terrible shit. To me it honestly looks like you’re drawing lines and filling in blanks at random. If you can show me cause and effect or anything then I’ll change my view, I’m really not trying to be stubborn, I just think you haven’t thought this through carefully enough.
2019-07-26 21:29
When did anyone say anything about him being a white supremacist?
2019-07-26 21:41
I mean, like I said yesterday, that’s basically the definition of racism that I’ve been going with. Have we been on the same page?
2019-07-26 21:54
I think this will help solve our confusion: youtube.com/watch?v=uIbN5C6z-v8 We seem to differ very heavily on the definition of racism.
2019-07-26 21:55
Ahhh, okay, so let's see. What you've been arguing is that Trump has been strengthening institutionalized/socialized racism. Totally agree. That's not the mainstream definition in my circles, but you're right on.
2019-07-26 23:07
We did that in Florida at my condo and the minute one got in, insta drug dealing house. The cops do nothing and don't care.
2019-07-31 03:20
 | 
United States SS_imP 
I'm white/african mix and I support Trump. There's literally 0 evidence of him being racist, homophobic, (I'll give you misogynistic, but every dude is behind closed doors tbf), so I have no idea where you guys come up with this shit. Facts over feelings bro
2019-07-22 06:19
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Is this a bad bait?
2019-07-22 06:20
he's half black bro how can it be bait
2019-07-22 06:22
 | 
United States SS_imP 
fuck no, what the hell is wrong with you?
2019-07-22 08:06
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
So what’s your take? “He panders to racists bro he isn’t actually racist” or “He’s talking about their culture dude thats not racist.” Or is it “he just says some stupid stuff sometimes he’s not actually racist.” Please tell me what your look is on his incidents so I know where to start.
2019-07-23 00:52
 | 
United States DankuSus 
Hello friend I am also White/African American i didnt know there were more of me on hltv
2019-07-23 02:40
 | 
United States SS_imP 
yay mens. Welcome to the family
2019-07-23 03:09
What the hell is this African American crap and where did it come from? Why the need for a label? I have Hispanic, Irish, English and Hungarian in me. Can I pick one or should we all just be Americans or whatever country you live in. 99% of African Americans have never been to AFRICA! If I move to Germany would I call myself an American/German? That's why certain people are so stupid. Look at what I typed, that is exactly what you are saying when you call yourself and African America.Get it yet? There is no such thing as an African America. You are either American or get the hell out.
2019-07-31 03:44
 | 
United States DankuSus 
I am biracial and why so mad
2019-07-31 04:00
 | 
United States SS_imP 
Hey, retard, Irish/English/Hungarian isn't a race. /case closed BIGOT
2019-08-03 09:25
2019-07-25 05:15
2019-07-25 20:37
George Soros owns or is involved with at least 40 media outlets. I think 5 companies own all the media outlets in the world, including radio. When people get one sided its not a good thing. For me I noticed Hillary, was a total physco crook, possible murderer and for sure a thief and a liar. If she would have been Republican and Trump a Democrat I would still have voted Trump all the way. A democracy is not dividing the people, that's why they made the 2 party system. If the country is divided they will never rise up against corrupt governments.
2019-07-31 03:23
This guy is hating on Trump supporters when this situation began with a black lady with a brick who probably hates Trump as much as he does.
2019-07-22 18:53
 | 
United Kingdom xTheDeadPixel 
So he didn't have a rule in one of his apartment blocks banning black tenants? So he didn't advocate for the execution of 5 black teenagers that were wrongfully accused of rape, even as recent as this year claiming "They must have done something"? So he wasn't a perpetuator and main megaphone for the Obama birther conspiracy? Man, it must be nice to be ignorant...
2019-07-22 19:05
all trump supporters have below 70iq CHANGE MY MIND
2019-07-23 02:41
 | 
United States HLTV_Jew 
He's always been a putz. Most New Yorkers hated um before he entered office and they still hate um now.
2019-07-26 17:23
the classic "i have a black friend im not racist"
2019-07-27 21:57
gfi | 
United States DiabIo 
Yes explain to all of us about how many colored friends actual racists have.
2019-07-28 04:49
slave owners would fuck their slaves
2019-07-29 03:27
The majority of blacks in America are mixed. Why they choose to be called black is beyond me. Obama had a white mom but I guess it lets them play the race card and get more of the free ride. You can tell the real ones. Omg was in line at Fed X a few months back and one had to have just come off the boat, looked like a silver back gorilla and it was a female and I was scared and I'm not a small man.
2019-07-31 03:46
yeah black people "choose" to be called black. Possibly the dumbest shit ive heard all year
2019-07-31 03:53
I have some Hispanic in my and used to cry because I grew up at the beach and got really tan. I did not want to look Hispanic. I had one of my friends trashy moms call me a White N word because I was so tan. You are who you are and I choose white over any other races I had in me. If I was not tanned and you met me you would think I was an average white guy. I did not go to the dark side.
2019-07-31 03:57
Race does not matter. If you support Trump you are a stupid and brainwashed by his agenda.
gfi | 
United States DiabIo 
brainwashed about what sir ?
2019-08-01 01:23
shox | 
Norway fen0m 
the land of the MASSIVE racista
2019-07-22 02:44
You have no clue what racism is son. Come to America and walk through a ghetto at night. You will get your ass beaten and robbed and that's not even because they are racists but because they are violent.
2019-07-31 03:58
shox | 
Norway fen0m 
Rather not to go to your ghetto shithole
2019-07-31 06:56
Not my ghetto, stay as far away as I can. like I said I also don't stick my head in an aligators mouth or jump in the water with a great white shark, life is easy peasy.
2019-07-31 09:32
They dont want mexicans taking jobs, but they dont want to work wtf
2019-07-22 02:45
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
sounds like a good plan
2019-07-22 18:38
Trump supporters seem to think low paying menial labor is beneath them, but then complain about Mexicans taking their jobs. The lack of intelligence is unbelievable.
2019-07-25 05:29
 | 
Finland FakeHltv 
They dont want illegals in their country, there is a difference.
2019-07-26 08:55
the only problem is that the way to get in legally takes fucking years and your not even guaranteed to get in. Most people would prefer to come legally but its just not an option.
2019-07-27 21:58
Mexicans don't take the jobs we want. That's why the dems want open borders, they live behind 10 foot walls and want the cheap labor. They are not trying to give them a better life they are making them slaves. I guess Manual labor is the most famous man in all of Mexico.
2019-07-31 04:04
it was always a shithole
 | 
United States jay_320 
Says the guy from the country that was actually run by Hitler and actually exterminated millions of people. West Germany and subsequently German and Japanese economic success can be attributed to the US post WW2 by the way. Despite both countries horrific atrocities they were essentially rewarded with cutting edge infrastructure. I don't know why it's always the Germans talking shit. You have more reason to be thankful of the US's existence then perhaps any modern country. Shit you'd all be half-Russian on top of that had we not entered that war.
2019-07-23 01:08
rofl...half-russian is always better than US shitting killers. you killed half of the world scumbags
2019-07-23 01:39
 | 
United States jay_320 
Now you aren't making sense. Just another retard. Whatever.
2019-07-23 01:40
KILLERS
2019-07-23 01:40
 | 
United States Nohj_ 
bad bait tbh
2019-07-23 17:23
its so sad that you think its even a bait. whole world hates you lol
2019-07-23 22:15
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
bad bait tbh
2019-07-26 20:15
your country is so irrelevant that I was thinking if Im even going to reply to this
2019-07-27 02:10
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
well your country is known for the holocaust and losing two world wars in a row, i think i prefer staying irrelevant. also the muslims took over your country so...
2019-07-27 03:36
sure. its exactly as you said it. now go and beg for a meal somewhere poor kid
2019-07-27 03:57
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
Of course it's, I'm always right. Why would I beg for a meal wtf is that your situation? Sorry dude :/ hope it gets better for you.
2019-07-27 04:10
poor argentina kek
2019-07-27 14:29
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
I'm sure you never left Europe in your life and you're calling me poor LOOOOOL maybe not even germany haha
2019-07-27 21:55
ye germans are known for not traveling lol. argentina on the other hand...ye, you can see them all over the world rofl
2019-07-28 14:48
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
I'm talking about you, not germans in general lol. Good luck in leaving your basement.
2019-07-29 00:52
sure haha...good luck to you too poor retard
2019-07-29 02:26
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
The only retard seems to be you here kid, and why are insisting so much with the poor thing, are you traumatized or what?
2019-07-29 19:15
nah i just dont like poor people. they are disgusting gypsies. and no, not even kid, or retarded. you've mistaken me for you
2019-07-29 20:33
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
So you don't like yourself? Maybe you should go to a therapist, if you can afford it lol
2019-07-29 23:19
rofl an argentine gypsy saying to german that he is poor... need to take a screenshot of this HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can buy your whole family with one months wage poor dog
2019-07-29 23:42
 | 
Argentina macrigato 
Argentine gypsy? wtf, is the first time I hear about that sterotype lol. I doubt your pay your own internet kid, stop embarrasing yourself. And what the fuck have to do the nationality?As I said I'm sure you never left Europe in your life haha
2019-07-30 00:03
lol whats good in leaving europe? getting shot in USA, getting stabbed in Brazil/Argentina, getting bombed down in north africa/middle east? very cool lives kek you are gypsies ugly af
2019-07-30 13:48
What are you talking about?? Russia is one of the most racist countries in the world besides the extreme islamic ones
2019-07-29 02:31
rofl. most racist country in the world is USA...2nd place is UK no question about it
2019-07-29 03:29
There's no way that this guy is a baiter LUL
2019-07-30 01:46
UK is the second because of all the Muslims that invaded them and the UK did not put up a fight, don't they have 60 Sharia law courts and a ton of no go zones? We have one in america now and that's to Obama he let his friends in and now they are electing people in to office who are all anti American.
2019-07-31 04:09
i dont think you are in the position to speak libtard
2019-07-25 05:16
 | 
United States jay_320 
What's incorrect about what I wrote? Oh right. Nothing.
2019-07-25 21:44
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
nt 3rd worlder
2019-07-25 20:15
Hitler did not exterminate one person. England and France Declared war on Germany, the jew thing is the biggest lie in history. They were in work camps and yeah some died of course but the official numbers after the war were 180k then years later it was 6 million. Do you really think a country could exterminate 6 million jews and nobody had a clue? Why even build all those buildings if you are just going to kill them.
2019-07-31 04:01
 | 
United States jay_320 
0/8
2019-07-31 21:22
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
STFU NERD
Your comment smells like cow, name checks out
2019-07-22 02:49
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
and ur name is the sign of a virgin
2019-07-22 05:27
 | 
Chile Lionel_Hutz 
U two r both right
2019-07-25 01:41
what a dumb libtard ahhaahhaha.
2019-07-22 02:50
Mad cuz facts 💯💯
2019-07-22 02:53
Why mad I laughed
2019-07-22 13:27
I said "libtard" I win hahahahahaha.
2019-07-25 05:30
Quake | 
Ukraine s1v9mple 
Why are you not in Canada yet?
2019-07-22 02:52
Aren't trump supporters literally the working class aka the hard workers
2019-07-22 05:29
No they are southerners
2019-07-22 05:51
#46 Dipshit, ignorant comment as always from obviously left person
2019-07-26 05:07
Ya the stupid yehaw people. Thanks for proving me right
2019-07-26 05:21
yep ignorant, I don’t have a problem with people on any side and your comment showed me I’ll all need to know
2019-07-26 08:44
Yes because its totally ignorant to say that the south is a racist sexist welfare leach on the USA. Totally yep
2019-07-26 19:36
I haven't seen the stats recently, but I think it's pretty evenly split.
2019-07-22 06:17
It's the richest people (the ones actually benefitting from his few policies) and the meth head rednecks who think they benefit from less education and healthcare. Oh, and of course the anti-choiceers who would gladly vote Satan into office as long as he says that abortion is bad.
2019-07-22 13:36
 | 
United States Ironwolf21 
Here have a LARGE dose of reality: brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-m.. So yes Trump won EVERYWHERE.
2019-07-22 18:42
 | 
North America daesoulae 
voter turnout in america is also one of the lowest in the world
2019-07-25 01:32
How pathetic are you to beat a 92 yo? Southern part of the USA is a rightful Mexican clay btw
2019-07-22 05:33
0/8
2019-07-22 06:16
 | 
North America daesoulae 
first part +1 second part -1
 | 
United States danyals4241 
You do realize this was debunked a year ago when this was made? youtube.com/watch?v=2K3d6utsg-o Idiots. Trump 2020.
2019-07-22 05:53
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Debunked?
2019-07-22 06:12
That's what he said
2019-07-23 00:58
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
And how so is it debunked?
2019-07-23 00:59
Because they used a shovel and dug it out of the bunker
2019-07-23 00:59
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
8/8
2019-07-23 01:00
COCAINE | 
Mongolia bozgor 
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism. hahahahahahaha, award-winning journalism my ass
2019-07-22 05:55
just use tor browser
2019-07-25 20:38
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
It's a unreliable news source anyway. The site is known for skewing facts to push an agenda.
2019-07-26 05:00
 | 
Belgium KevinDeBruyne 
inb4 rightards show up
2019-07-22 05:57
too late))
2019-07-22 06:09
((((((((((((((( men
2019-07-25 04:52
you mean mad leftist snowflakes?
2019-07-26 05:31
0/8, I live in texas, the hard labor is pretty evenly distributed between blacks whites and hispanics.
2019-07-22 06:08
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Sorry, but facts don't care about your feelings. "Hispanics accounted for 17 percent of total employment but were substantially overrepresented in several detailed occupational categories, including painters, construction and maintenance (53 percent); miscellaneous agricultural workers (51 percent); and maids and housekeeping cleaners (49 percent)." "Hispanics were more likely to work in the construction industry (20 percent) than were Whites (13 percent), Blacks (7 percent), or Asians (3 percent)." bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/.. (I don't care about your personal experiences in Texas)
2019-07-22 06:19
i was more refuting the idea that no "white boys" work in the fields. Thats just conjecture, but I concede hispanics are overrepresented.
2019-07-22 06:27
Cry is free
2019-07-23 00:56
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Sad you don't have facts?
2019-07-23 00:57
ur dumb facts don't care about your feelings xD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2019-07-23 00:57
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Damn dude I'm triggered pls stop.
2019-07-23 00:58
 | 
China [0x0] 
Ah yes the tough manual labour of maids and house keepers.
2019-07-25 07:13
Is this a bait? House keepers have much more physically demanding jobs than 80% of other workers. And you don't include construction workers, painters, and agricultural workers?
2019-07-26 03:33
 | 
China [0x0] 
You're the one who mentioned Maids and House keepers
2019-07-26 03:47
Did I get baited?
2019-07-26 19:30
 | 
North America daesoulae 
at least where im at its like 80% hispanic 15% white 5% black
2019-07-25 01:34
nt Vix_NBK_FanBoy's alt
2019-07-22 06:13
I am in thread, I have never had alt
2019-07-22 06:15
Nice try LikeThemThicc
I will take as complement
2019-07-22 06:17
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
2019-07-22 06:14
FUCK THE US WOMEN ETHNOSTATE INCOMING
in Nazi Germany was 100% racist country USA - 1% racist country.
2019-07-22 06:22
Divide and conquer, keep getting baited.
2019-07-22 08:16
NAF | 
Europe aches 
move to eu mens we have gucci school system epic jobs and everyone has great ping (not including cis)
2019-07-22 13:31
Canada it is
2019-07-22 18:31
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
Canada is a massive shithole
2019-07-26 05:02
 | 
United States Ironwolf21 
You don't get it - they can't beat Trump for the next election. They tried making up a Russian hoax, they tried saying he paid off some porn stars and now all they have left is to scream that 56 million people are all racists. Never mind that some are like me native American, some are blacks, some are Latino and all other races. Yet somehow they think they can win by insulting all of the people who voted for Trump and by making up stories that when you get the facts - never happened. The country isn't racist - when the same people keep screaming racism all of the time - maybe they are the problem and not the other hundreds of millions of people.
2019-07-22 18:36
 | 
Brazil fuNNa 
smart people quit job, dumb people will work
2019-07-22 18:37
Brazilian logic, thats why brazil so shit
2019-07-22 18:41
 | 
Brazil fuNNa 
ye that's the reason i'm rich
2019-07-22 18:46
Proof? For every rich brazilian there is 5million more living in poverty
2019-07-22 19:03
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
you sound like you are projecting, are you ok?
2019-07-22 18:43
LOL gofundme.com/3ctqm-medical-bills-for-my-.. you realize this was started by a black lady? sacbee.com/news/state/california/article.. keep pretending this was motivated by racism lefties its only gonna get worse for you.
2019-07-22 18:59
Liberals silent all of a sudden whats new :)
2019-07-22 19:14
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
So black people can't be racist?
2019-07-23 01:01
They certainly can. But OP pretends this was an act of a hillbilly showing how little he actually investigated the situation.
2019-07-23 17:34
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Maybe but this story can still be seen as "increasing levels of racism in America" because of the overreaction and the slurs.
2019-07-24 03:46
lol when people are pissed off at someone they will say anything to make them feel like shit. Can you convince me if the guy who bumped into the kid was a 91 year old white man the story is much different?
2019-07-24 03:55
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
Yea, no one would tell a white person to go back to their country or would even overreact and attack them like this in the first place.
2019-07-24 19:26
Theres nothing racist you can say to a white person? Are you just delusional or baiting?
2019-07-24 22:21
Also you've done a shit job convincing that she wouldn't attack if he was white.
2019-07-24 22:39
Do you live in America? Don't play dumb and act like white people and minorities are treated exactly the same by society. Who tells white people to go back to their countries? Racism is MUCH less common against white people. Don't act like because it is possible it holds the same merit as repeated attacks against minorities. These attacks tend to include an overreaction and much more violence, as seen in police brutality examples and when people tend to call the police on black people more than they do on white people for little or no reason. And it's impossible to tell on the matter 100%, but it tends to be more likely that someone would attack the minority as they presume that they are dangerous or have bad intent.
2019-07-25 01:24
You aren't actually analyzing the situation at all and you keep playing the race card but you don't actually have anything to show; go figure. Police brutality is another picture. You are the one playing dumb here because you are avoiding the actual situation itself. There is an old ass man with glasses who bumped into a child and a black mom overreacted solely because he is Mexican? Please tell me I'm the dumb one again. You are making an argument for racism in America itself rather than the actual situation at hand. I can agree with you in some aspects but racism will always exist and its just the sad truth. Even Europe has higher levels of racism I'd argue. They are racist against other white people calling polish people toilet cleaners for example.
2019-07-25 03:20
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
While it's true that racism here is rising, you can't really call your example an act of racism. That's xenophobia, although that can definitely be just as bad and even the same.
2019-07-25 20:19
Of course you have to look at this from a country point of view. Neither of us know what this lady would've actually done if he was white, but we can use examples and evidence from other racial interactions from across America to see the contribution of racism in the overreaction that tends to take place. And yes, she could've overreacted because he was Mexican. It is definitely a possibility and it has happened with minorities. But who knows? Maybe she wouldn't have. And no race card is being pulled here as that isn't even a thing. My point is that racism plays a big part in how these interactions develop and the good old conservative line of "well 'the minority' harassed the 'police officer, white person, etc' so they deserve everything that comes to them when people push back" is untrue and lazy.
2019-07-26 03:40
There's no helping you. Have a nice day.
2019-07-26 05:37
It must be great to be blind in ignorance. Do you think black people just commit 50% of crime because they're black as well? Do you think people need to just "deal with" racism too?
2019-07-26 19:32
The answer to both is no. Just stop replying to me you're wasting your and my time. I don't need to deal with people like you who put race into every equation.
2019-07-26 20:11
That's great my friend when you introduced this topic as "keep pretending this was motivated by racism lefties its only gonna get worse for you." "Liberals silent all of a sudden whats new :)" So yes, I explained how race plays a part in these interactions. I'm sorry that this makes you upset, nothing I can do about it. Good to see you aren't an idiot though and still care about people.
2019-07-26 22:34
didn't read lol
2019-07-27 02:04
Tells a lot.
2019-07-27 04:23
Don't worry its the same feeling I get typing to you.
2019-07-27 05:40
It's too bad you get uncomfortable when faced with reality.
2019-07-27 19:03
4 other people involved that haven't been identified.
2019-07-25 05:35
Whites built this country, show some respect you petulant child.
2019-07-22 19:16
0/8
2019-07-23 00:55
 | 
United States Freakmode 
+1
2019-07-24 03:56
I dont hate whites wtf, i hate trump racist supporters, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians
2019-07-25 02:16
0/8
2019-07-25 20:14
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
name checks out
2019-07-25 20:20
 | 
United States tatsumi 
+1
2019-07-29 19:41
Can confirm, Trump is NOT a racist or a n*zi. Also deserved
2019-07-22 19:19
zet | 
Switzerland MRKNUSPER 
its 2019 and people still believe it makes a difference whos in the oval office. behind closed courtains democrats and republicans are friends, evil friends
2019-07-22 19:20
 | 
United States tatsumi 
+99999999999999999
2019-07-29 19:41
It doesnt matter what kind of skincolour you have! - you can still be a racist. Fk all this "I'm hispanic" , "I'm mexican" so I cant be racist shet. Its just a fact, that when you're supporting Trump, you're supporting the act of Racism towards minorities. No matter what culture you're from or skincolour you have
2019-07-22 19:23
 | 
United Kingdom zaidinator7 
+69.67
2019-07-22 20:00
cry is free #BuildTheWall #SendThemHome
2019-07-22 20:36
 | 
Brazil WARHiDE 
cry is free illegal immigrants should be kicked kill all the antifa kick the kikes
2019-07-23 00:56
Based and redpilled
2019-07-23 01:29
 | 
United States jay_320 
Trump supporters are stupid but I sort of take umbrage with the characterization of them as lazy. A large part of the reason that this..demographic seems to have spawned is these people lost their jobs en masse due to changing economic realities largely put into place by Bill Clinton and many of their towns and homes are wastelands compared to what they once were. I'm all for globalization but you have to have a better economic answer for these people then "move to the coasts" or people are naturally going to become more nationalist. I mean you see the same thing happening all over Europe too. Different shades and different people involved but Donald Trump is a symptom as far as I can tell. A unique disgusting orange symptom but a symptom nonetheless.
2019-07-23 01:14
He's the reason I left
2019-07-23 01:36
 | 
United States Windy_C 
Do you work? If so what do you do?
2019-07-23 02:16
 | 
United States Freakmode 
ironic that it happened in california. Also have you ever worked in the fields?
2019-07-24 03:52
tarik | 
United States nikolaii 
What does this have to do with racism my friend?
2019-07-24 19:29
 | 
United States Freakmode 
what?
2019-07-25 01:25
I was wondering what the point of your comment and question was.
2019-07-25 01:26
 | 
United States Freakmode 
im sure you can figure it out
2019-07-25 01:27
No, your comment is completely irrelevant and it doesn't prove anything.
2019-07-25 01:28
 | 
United States Freakmode 
so was your question
2019-07-25 01:29
No, my question was meant to address the fault of your comment.
2019-07-25 01:29
 | 
United States Freakmode 
no it wasnt
It was, and it is a fact that more hispanics work in "hard labor" than white people.
2019-07-25 01:36
 | 
United States Freakmode 
no kidding. didnt say they didnt. good talk.
Yes i have work in the weed fields of colorado 12hours a day in the hot ass sun for 150dollars I went 5 days and i was almost dying, 95% of workers were hispanics, there was just me and other white girl in there. Whites dont want to work there and thats mexicans only option
2019-07-25 02:20
 | 
United States Freakmode 
and how is that racist?
2019-07-25 02:26
you are the real racist and trying to go against white trump folks to seem fuckin cool online w black folk doesnt even work with black people anymore, this whole fuckin narrative has been shit on over and over, are you slow
2019-07-24 22:41
 | 
Slovakia vladimir)) 
Imagine living in NA XD
2019-07-25 01:25
wonder what T_D thinks about this
2019-07-25 01:26
They deny everything, start the whataboutism machine, then somehow explain how its a good thing and then finally ban you
2019-07-25 01:41
oh so just like r/politics gotcha
2019-07-25 20:13
The article isn't available in my country but I don't think you guys are racist
2019-07-25 01:30
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
> Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. Topic title checks out.
2019-07-25 01:33
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
That's because the key to be financially rich in this country has NOTHING to do with hard work...all about being smart my man
2019-07-25 01:38
Remember when Trump wanted to execute the innocent black teenage suspects without any kind of proof? And even bought a whole-page ad to call for it? Yeah nah, he ain't a racist, he is just "tough on crime and wants justice" en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trump_Bring..
2019-07-25 01:40
Curious how many nigs live in your country? Nigs here account for around 13% of the population yet account for 50% of the violent crime. Yet here you are cucking for them. Clown world... Honk honk youtube.com/watch?v=-yjZohb9xeM
2019-07-25 05:10
Bad bait
2019-07-26 03:41
welcome to the klan
2019-07-25 04:55
+1
2019-07-25 20:13
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
2019-07-25 20:15
just use tor browser
2019-07-25 20:38
 | 
United States Nohj_ 
or vpn
2019-07-26 19:21
similar mentality with british people towards eastern europeans 'stealing' our factory jobs when actually 90% of us try to avoid factory jobs at all costs, or at least from my experience.
2019-07-26 03:57
We are a huge country of racists, most Hispanics and blacks are racists and white people don't work the fields because most finish school.
2019-07-26 04:09
You realize the attacker was a fat black women? I carry a knife whenever I take a walk.
2019-07-26 04:11
?? the attacker is a black female. what makes you think she's a trump supporter and redneck?
2019-07-26 04:36
 | 
United States Oklahoma_ 
Worst bait I have ever seen on hltv
2019-07-26 05:03
 | 
United States HypherionTV 
yep definitely a lazy redneck here working 70hrs a week lol keep on with your lies and slander its hysterical and basically guarantees another 4 years seeya in 2024
2019-07-26 05:15
 | 
Japan Jotaro 
cant go anywhere for 10 seconds without something political
2019-07-26 05:25
It's not even political, it's fat people whining
2019-07-26 05:30
You're whiter than Christmas yourself. Go out and get a life.
2019-07-26 05:29
fer | 
Brazil jmarcelo 
love how no one talks about how minorities are way more racist than white people. i live in a small town in Texas where 70% of my school is white and the other 30% is either Hispanic or African american, and yet the majority of people who blurt out racial slurs and just straight up disrespects others because of race are the blacks and Hispanics; i have never, in my 3 years or going to this school, seen a white person say anything racist towards a minority, but I've lost count of how many times I've seen or heard a black/Hispanic person disrespect someone cause they're white. i have a few examples: 1- i was in PE class and there was a group of guys who played soccer every day, most were Hispanic with a few being black, this dude who was a white person asked them if he could play with them and they told him that he couldn't cause he was a "cracker", and all the coach said was "hey man, be nice" to the Hispanic dude. 2- i had a class that was made up of about 15 Hispanics and maybe 4 white people, we had presentations to do and every time one of the white people started presenting, the Hispanic people would start laughing and saying racist shit about them in Spanish, i understood almost all of it cause i speak Portuguese and it's pretty similar to Spanish, and so did the teacher cause she was Mexican and spoke fluent in Spanish. she told them to be quiet and all that, but of course they didn't listen, but she didn't do anything about it and just let them keep making racist comments and interrupt the presentations. Now imagine if the roles were reversed, what if there was a group of white guys playing a game and a Hispanic person wanted to join them and they said no cause he was a "beaner"? what if a bunch of white people were being racist and interrupting a couple Hispanics trying to do a presentation? now it sounds bad, cause it's white people being racist, but when it's the other way around, somehow no one seems to give a fuck. people love to talk about how cops are racist because the amount of minorities getting locked up is disproportional to their population size compared to white people, but no one seems to notice that a large percentage of people committing crimes are minorities.
2019-07-26 10:07
 | 
United States Frostycow4 
I love you. You are a god! (No homo)
2019-07-27 04:07
We are not even a race, we are breeds and it seems the good breed built the world we live in and the bad breeds want to tare it down. Rome was rumored to have maybe lasted 1000 years and they let the barbarians in. Rome vanished, their technology vanished and the world went in to the dark ages for who knows how long. They don't call it the dark ages for nothing. There are good and bad people and the bad don't understand and hate technology so they just destroy it.
2019-07-31 03:51
 | 
United States Frostycow4 
Trump2020
2019-07-27 04:00
go cry elsewhere you self hating faggot
2019-07-27 04:16
 | 
Poland Franpol1080 
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism. TLDR Suck my cock
2019-07-27 21:58
 | 
Cry is free. Biden lost my vote as soon as he put his hand up in the debate.
2019-07-27 22:07
 | 
United States SWiFTzZzZz 
If someone enters the country illegally than they put themselves at risk of being arrested, put into holding facilities, and having some of their rights taken away. If they want to enter legally they can and I have no problem with it. But when you come illegally and aren’t a US citizen then you can’t expect the same treatment as a US citizen.
2019-07-29 20:41
"Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries" is this racism cause we are from EU?
2019-07-29 20:48
u know there is racism everywhere right?
2019-07-29 23:22
Hobbit | 
Poland N1cc0 
2019-07-30 04:10
Jesus | 
United States BLNDSPT 
So sad...hoping for a speedy recovery :(
2019-07-30 04:39
expected from nibbas
2019-07-30 04:52
zehN | 
Finland torarz_ 
Don't ever start showing your political view with attacking people with slurs. Even if you are right its not gonna work.
2019-07-30 13:50
+1
2019-07-31 03:23
 | 
United States kdog 
Calls america racist. in the same post, he calls people rednecks, another anti-white bigot
2019-07-31 03:39
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul 
2019-08-01 01:27
Rating-o-meter
NEXT MATCH
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
Boost his rating with
Runtime Nutrition
20% on everything at
Click here to have a chance to win
BOOST
BOOST
BOOST
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.