Thread has been deleted
Last comment
PLAYER BREAK is bad news for Liquid
United States AlexanderWun 
As we all know Liquid has been going hard recently winning 6 straight events (5 GS, 1 Blast) as well as the IGS S2. However this upcoming player break is bad for Liquid. A large part of what has allowed Liquid to maintain this level of dominance is momentum, they've gone to event after event continuing to play incredibly well and maintain that high skill level. This player break will kill that momentum. 1 Month without pro CS is going to make them relax and unwind and lower themselves down to a more reasonable level of skill. Teams like Astralis and ENCE will have a chance to rest up and learn from their mistakes. NRG, Faze, G2, and NIP will have time to practice with their new lineups and be prepared come Major time. I'm not saying I don't think Liquid can win the major, but if they do it won't be with the same kind of dominance they won their previous 6 events with.
2019-07-22 07:32
 | 
United Kingdom UKBESTCOUNTRY 
The biggest aspect of liquids success is literally just looking to your left and seeing that NRG, ENCE and vitality are all in the top 5. Wtf is with the pro scene atm, are they all just prac for the major? Where is everyone?
2019-07-22 07:34
I mostly agree with that. I think a real ranking would be 1. Liquid 2. ENCE 3. 4. 5. Astralis
2019-07-22 07:36
 | 
I think after the major it will be : 1. Liquid/navi 2. Liquid/navi 3. Astralis 4. Mouse 5. Faze
2019-07-22 07:37
device | 
United States Lazerz 
except for the fact that vita beat ence everytime they play and have more successa
2019-07-22 07:38
The big teams are broken man. Just look at FaZe, very unstable with this terrible pick NEO...
2019-07-22 07:40
 | 
IKR, such a shame that the scene is so shit this close to a major
2019-07-22 07:42
Can be true nice thread
2019-07-22 07:35
This breaks already stop some SK moments (lmao one time they back with Shoowtime and get 16-0d by renegades tier 4 in that time). Agree with you, and generally speaking, is always bad for who is on top because you can't step up more, just come down
2019-07-22 07:38
Rating-o-meter
NEXT MATCH
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
Boost his rating with
Runtime Nutrition
20% on everything at
Click here to have a chance to win
BOOST
BOOST
BOOST
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.