Thread has been deleted
Last comment
My future world timeline
 | 
India Packchallenger 
Hello, I am from the future and this is the story of my earth 2020- Leak of Cambridge Analytica’s worst operations including the rigging of the 2016 and 2020 US elections causes unrest and a new fascist government is formed in the US during the instability. 2021- China invades Taiwan due to no US support and conquers Taiwan in 4 weeks however a Taiwanese Spy stole Chinese nuke and detonated it in Beijing using another stolen Chinese fighter jet. 2022- A nuke is detonated at the opening match of the FIFA 2022 World Cup and causes it to be canceled, it is suspected to be a rogue terrorist stealing a former US nuke. 2023- EU disbands and Poland is invaded by Russia pushing through Belarus. China also declares war on North Korea because they accidentally shot down a Chinese finger jet but North Korea had 1 Nuke which they used on the Shenzhen economic zone. China eventually ousts the North Korea regime and just takes over it instead of installing a puppet state. 2024- Terrorist Attack destroys the Eiffel Tower and France declares emergency and there are massive civilian attacks on Muslim. In response to the situation in France the Arab league puts an embargo on France for Oil. 2025- France has fallen into anarchy and Poland had an unsuccessful revolt against Russia which was brutally put down. 2026- FIFA World Cup has been canceled due to America basically collapsing into East and West US and they are fighting a civil war. Mexico took Texas back but Mexico City was nuked due to Rogue East US spy agents causing the fall of most Latin American countries due to a massive refugee crisis and everything below Mexico has fallen into anarchy. 2027- Moscow and ST. Petersburg are nuked suspected coming from Germany so Russia declares war on Germany and conquers it in 7 Months. 2028- The world discovers China was the one who was rigging the US elections and nuked Mexico City, Moscow and ST. Petersburg and were planning to nuke Manila to pressure Philippines to give them absolute control of the South China Sea. The nuke missed and hit Sydney. China blamed a stolen nuke but their plan was foiled and turned into nuclear carnage causing earth to be inhospitable except for 1 settlement. Where in present 2019 you know it as Hamburg,Germany. The Chinese nuke missed the city landing into a village. The citizens of Hamburg fled into a underground bunker which was made during World War 2. 2029 (Year 0 on the New World Calendar) - Hamburg is the only living settlement on Earth. 2050(Year 21 on the New World Calendar) (Present Day)- Hamburg discovers technology and restores earth. The world is divided into 5 countries (Africa,Oceania,Americas,Eurasia and Antarctica) Antartica has a population of 5,000 and is a minor country focused on colonizing the entire continent as they only control a small part of it) All 5 countries are Democratic and have elections every 6 years. The world council was established and is like the United States government and the countries are like states. The world is at peace and hasn’t fought a war in 22 years.
2019-07-22 15:44
2051 Liquid wins a major
2019-07-22 15:46
 | 
Faroe Islands iamsofancy 
Cool story bro.
2019-07-22 15:47
 | 
India Packchallenger 
I know this is a “meme” in your world however this is the actual story of my world
2019-07-22 16:03
 | 
Faroe Islands iamsofancy 
Well, you live in a shitty world pal.
2019-07-22 16:04
 | 
India Packchallenger 
The world is united now and most countries are rebuilding past cities.
2019-07-22 16:04
 | 
Faroe Islands iamsofancy 
Remember, history is circling. It will eventually turn to shit again, this is what happens when single people want too much power.
2019-07-22 16:11
 | 
India Packchallenger 
There will eventually be another purge as the Americas wish to reclaim their super power status before 2019 causing a world war as everyone races to shut down the revolution. It’s success is yet to be seen. The world council does have a mole that controls the largest army in the revolutionary forces so I believe it shall be thwarted. There is no single leader as there is a panel of 5 people who vote on issues passed by a 67 member parliament in the world council.
2019-07-22 16:18
 | 
Faroe Islands iamsofancy 
I don't have to be from the future to tell you that sooner or later one of those 5 people will like to become leaders and then you will experience a typical domino effect of too much power around one person.
2019-07-22 16:20
damn
2019-07-22 15:48
 | 
India Packchallenger 
I only survived because my flight from New Delhi to New York was via Hamburg during the nuclear war.
2019-07-22 16:05
Rating-o-meter
NEXT MATCH
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
Boost his rating with
Runtime Nutrition
20% on everything at
Click here to have a chance to win
BOOST
BOOST
BOOST
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.