Thread has been deleted
Last comment
LIQUID ERA BEST ERA
Germany Dr_Lurchi 
Finally, finally, finally world class CS again with crisp, clean Deagle and AK shots as well as aggressive godlike AWP plays and not this lame angle holding anymore. Thank you, Team Liquid
2019-07-22 16:59
No
Rejin | 
Brazil BRAZlL 
okay 🖕😎👌
0/8
Brazil bruak 
they need to win the major to say it's an era....can't see they losing it, but who knows, we've seem worse chokes before
2019-07-22 17:01
IGS >> major. Even if they don't win the major (which is basically as competitive - if not less - as ESL Cologne and IEM Kato) but they win the second IGL, they ill be GOATs
2019-07-22 17:02
Brazil bruak 
can't disagree money-wise, but there's an argument to be made as far as competitiveness. Majors are seem as the peak, as their format is open to any team that is willing to play can try their luck on the qualifiers, and arguably all teams accomodate their calendars around the majors. The same cannot be said to the IGS events. Yes, Cologne and Kato are "basically" as competitive, but it's known that the major is the stage where teams will try new approaches/strats/set ups. Again, they are in a position that no one will say they can't do it - but they have to before calling it an "era". And GOAT, jezz.....calm down man. Ever heard of Fnatic, NIP, SK, Astralis? Not choosing one here, but Liquid has accomplished nothing compared to them, take a chill pill.
2019-07-22 17:25
 | 
Denmark brunostejskal 
+1
2019-07-22 17:42
United States koth 
The thing I see is they have been #2 for about a year before they dethroned astralis. Its not like they came out of nowhere the become #1, so I think taking into consideration they have been better than every other team besides astralis should bring it up to an era.
2019-07-22 17:52
that does have its merits, but think of it this way: if they completely choke next month and then don't win any championships afterwards, would being #1 for 2~3 months make it an era? It's hard to count as part of an era "we were the best in the world.....except if you count that other team that completely wrecked us every time, that is" In my view, winning a major and being consistently #1 until the following major just constitutes a (very, extremely) good season. An era needs to be complete domination for 2+ majors. But that's just me, to each its own. It's just funny how these perspectives change depending on who is talking / which team is #1 at the time :)
2019-07-23 22:07
Liquit GOAT team
2019-07-22 18:08
OCEAN | 
United States KKonian 
agreed
2019-07-23 22:08
Rating-o-meter
NEXT MATCH
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
Boost his rating with
Runtime Nutrition
20% on everything at
Click here to have a chance to win
BOOST
BOOST
BOOST
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.