imagine mentioning aleksib and karrigan but not mentioning zeus
Aleksib is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then going A". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but going A. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure
"taught zywoo everything" XD he should make 4 zywoos then
HUNDEN > nitr0, NBK, gla1ve and more
aleksib is a hot bedroom genius. he is most known of his signature tactic "going frankie, but then going to girlfriend". he has also a little known tactic "going to girlfriend, but then going to girlfriend from behind" what an absolute legend. top 3 alfa 4 sure.
NBK is not IGL in Vitality.
ALEX does half the IGLing on Vitality, right?
Alex was igl on one side of Vitality and nbk on the other side idk I think Alex is igl on T not sure tho
wtf nitro has been in liquid for a long time, theyre not #1 just because of him.
Alex is also IGLing for Vyta
If this is not a troll why would you add NBK to this list? Hes a great player but you cant add him to "the best igl" list since a great portion of the ingame leading is done by ALEX
Alex leads T for vitality
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
Top 5 igl this year so far:
nbk is only ct side igl, karrygan is a joke.
Karrigan? AleksiB? NBK?
Karrigan - worse than Zeus
Aleksib not bad, but worse than Zeus
NBK - not even IGL anymore.
nbk isnt calling... Alex is
Pro cs fan, NBK is not igl, alex calling in vitality :)
tell me why nbk couldn't do shit before alex joined, failed in g2 and vitality
i'd definetly put Bntet top 5 bro (Bntet is not IGL right now but he used to call when DD and Captain mo were still in Tyloo)
Zeus > karrigan > aleksic in terms of IGLing which was proven many times and is a fact based on results newbie lol, go count how much zeus won vs what those two won in both both versions of the game
"join team liquid and next number 1 world"
bro, he is playing with liquid since 2015
NBK is ajoke as an IGL, he couldn't do shit with G2 and then relied on Happy and ALEX to call his t-side and Zywoo to carry his CT sides. My only wish is for G2 to buy Zywoo so NBK can really prove its worth as an IGL
NBK is not the main caller of Vitality, it’s Alex. I think NBK only calls on one specific map’s side.
NBK only calls CT sides though, arguably an easier side to call on than T side, where Alex is calling... NBK is top 50 IGL in the world on a good day
nitro nr. 1... LOL!
Team Liquid is Astralis nr. 2 ripping off every tactic made by Gla1ve and co...
Watching TL play is looking at 1-2 yr old Astralis-demo.
Gla1ve NUMBER 1 IGL of all time
NBK didn't make zywoo an insane player, that has nothing to do with NBK. Zywoo just has some incredible natural talent, NBK did not teach that...
BlameF is one of the strongest fragging igl s atm
N1tro i agree since liquid is #1 but adren is doing most of the work
Alexib was decent but we arent seeing ence enough anymore but as i checked theyr schedule they will have alot of tournaments after the break
NBK isn't IGL atm. Alex set up strats and the basic gameplay but NBK call one half. But he is 2nd caller not IGL
NBK = the most overrated player
>puts an igl who isnt even a full time igl in top2
Lmao and please dont try to convice me NBK has anything to do with Zywoos success, the kid was hyped to be the next great french player since he was like 15-16
vitality is all about zywoo running through enemies or clutching out rounds, the other 4 are mostly hindering him, not supporting him haha
anyone disagreeing can fuck off.
Nitro choked for 3 years. Stop putting him on top igl list
NBK isnt igl LULULULULULULULULUL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD LULULULULULU HRUDJEHDUFIWN19DHWK104U44847RUD7FNWJ0QW WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
i thinks daps is good igl bad skill wise
imagine not naming hunden.
1. nitr0 (leader of the world's #1, also much firepower)
2. Aleksib (quite good tactics which helped them win alot and to compensate their huge lack of firepower)
3. gla1ve (not much to say, just watch their past run, they are still good though. also good firepower for an IGL)
4. karrigan (knows best how to deal with extremely skilled players around him, best IGL when it comes to motivating and hyping up his teammates)
5. ALEX (very good T-strats, fast and aggressive style of IGLing)
Lmao NBK ? I guess you dont really watch vitality
zeus > karrigan
4. bad shooters. haha kys
1) Gla1ve (was the undeniable best, and still is great, some ring-rust imo now)
2) aleksib (elevated a team with only 2 great players as the thrid best team right now and arguably has the best strats now. Cant say he is the best because only a short time on high level)
3) nitr0 (good one, frags well on many maps, but igling is relatively easy when they have so much firepower, also their tactics have gotten good only this year, maybe thanks to adren)
4) karrigan (low frag, but raised an fpl- mix team to a decent level with more potential to come)
5) alex (made vitalitys t- sides something better than rush b and zywoo go kill. They hit top-2 the moment he started calling more)
Vitality only relies on zywoo to win the games for them , if he doesnt show up they lose . Alex is doing the igl in t sides which is harder. Vitality basically is 2 man team Zywoo and rpk (he shows up in important matches which is the job of nbk and apex to show up but they cant do shit) and Alex only for igl not as a player
"Very strong team with very bad shooters" wtf aaahahhahaha
They all have some good skill
Alex is the igl of Vitality. Nbk only calls T side inf
Good list but Alex is igl for vitality, when nbk was igl they were pretty bad!
1. nitr0 - Results speak for themselves. He needs to help stew and NAF to get better with inferno b site though.
2. Aleksib - He has built elite foundation for the team, its up to the players to work very hard for their individual skill since they dont have time to spray down liquid players, it has to be headshot most of the time.
3. gla1ve - Very much similar with Aleksib. Astralis has the foundation and understanding, but they cant skip tournaments and go to dubai if they want to beat Liquid.
4. karrigan - mousesports already look like elite team. He knows how to build a winning team, im concerned about if he can handle the high pressure situations.
5. Zeus - Navi knows how to play cs. Im excited to see how boombl4 will do after zeus retires and boombl4 takes over.
In no particular order:
imagine making topic "top 5 igls rn"
and not including zeus top 2-3 igl of all time and rn
every dumb man says "have you ever heard his calls"
fuck 1 call u heard doesnt show all hiis greatness
I can't help but laugh while reading your broken english :D
Ez fallen in his best time
Nitr0 was bad for a long time, he wouldn't just suddenly get better. He's just a good fit in the current TL puzzle, that doesn't mean he's a good IGL. Same goes for Aleksib. Gla1ve also, but under him Astralis did some good strats, so putting him in top 5 is warranted. NBK used to be good, but I'm not so sure now, I think it's ALEX doing the better IGLing on Vitality, every time NBK goes up as IGL they have a hard time (like in the major right now, losing to Syman because of NBK). Karrigan is the only IGL who proved that he can get a new team and bring it to top 10 multiple times, and Mouz looks like a team that can get far (maybe a run like ENCE did last time, wbc). So Karrigan is easy top 1.
Here's my top 5.
5. Jerry? (Not sure about this one.)
Imagine mentionning NBK while Alex lead in Vitality
As long as your team mates shoot in the head you can call your igl best one. I can't agree with Nitro since liquid show is running on only by fire power not by strategy. For me IGL definition is kind of joke. Of course a team need some one to call everything. When he was asked who is best in CS Flusha said "who ever having the best day or month". That means it will keep changing, comparing thinks are stupid. Not every starts called by IGL works, Lot of times it proven that individual can best whole opponent team.
havnt they said over and over that alex is igl for vitality
"good killer" flag checks out.
NBK only calls CT side? How can he be second? Also people really overate nitro, he is doing a great job but that is for WHO HE IS. Both AdreN and stewie's secondary calling have had massive impact, the team is not centered around genius strategy but rather fundamentals and firepower, aswell as leaving it down to players initiative. The preparation with AdreN before games has meant he doesn't even really call much, or make decisions on the spot at least.
This is my opinion for at the moment
I'd say daps is pretty good as well but he keeps getting kicked every time he's about to prove himself. Also I don't think NBK should be up there since the players are already good and he's normally not the IGL of the team, he normally gets help. But let's be honest, what was stupid about Vitality having Happy? They didn't use him as an IGL
2020 Tabsen will be in this list as the best fragging Igl
5. alex or aleksib or stanislaw
bruh why's NBK here he's not even IGL'ing that's ALEX
NBK is not a good IGL for me, he has zywoo, but his tactics are not so good, zywoo carry, same shit as zeus on navi.
CR4ZY IGL is doing a good job.
NBK- isn't the igl of Vitality and was a pretty bad igl on G2 during shox's surgery.
Maybe NBK should be replaced by Zeus