0/8
2019-08-06 21:35
 | 
Turkey mozartfanboy 
+1, think the OP is just got rejected by a Swedish girl for his poor looks. :-P
2019-08-08 01:39
 | 
Turkey mozartfanboy 
0/8 ratethreadcreator. edit: learn the difference between 'being poor' and having 'poor looks'
2019-08-10 02:11
MadCuzPoor
2019-08-10 02:36
 | 
Turkey mozartfanboy 
<insert_any_facepalm_gif_here>
2019-08-11 15:25
u kinda retarded tho, "poor looks" isnt monetary
2019-08-10 11:14
typical na
2019-08-10 11:43
Nice I guess according to your theory... google.ca/search?ei=JvBRXZPdHcrGkwWtjZuQ..
2019-08-13 01:05
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
nah they are, the reason for turnoffs is that they’re more likely to be feminists. :d
Yeah, to much independent.
2019-08-06 22:20
 | 
Germany Bier 
Tell that to your mother and you'll get your arse whipped, kid
2019-08-07 09:12
I love that women are independent. But it change the mans role
2019-08-07 12:16
Well, in the modern society the women are alot more independent than men. We need them alot more than they need us
2019-08-07 13:25
depends on the country. in netherlands a lot of women in a relationship or marriage only work part time so they cant afford to pay for everything independently. but they also dont have to. and of course you have a lot of time for raising kids which is also important. traditional gender roles are not bad.
2019-08-07 13:55
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
We got this far with them, can't be as terrible as feminazis claim.
2019-08-07 13:58
there are plenty of women who will say they dont even care much about having a career and making a lot of money, they have or can have a husband who makes enough money and focus on other stuff in their life. a man doesnt have to be independent either, if you find a girl with a job that you can share a house with, then you can rent or buy a bigger house than alone, then youre also not independent, you depend on that other persons income and if you break up you both have to move out. independent is already a really vague concept those feminists just had some bad experiences in their life, there are also plenty of men who hate women, just look around on this forum lol
2019-08-07 14:02
I actually agree with you on this one. Just let people do what they want. I was actually raised while my mother was mostly doing the working. My farther had a small store for vegetables, fruits etc. while my mother runs her own business as physiotherapist. So when my 1 1/2 year older brother and me started going to school they wanted to have 1 parent available for the kids, so one of them had to stop working and as my mother made alot more money than my father did, it was clear that he would be the one staying at home, caring about the kids and doing most of the work at home, such as getting groceries, cooking and he also often did little hobbyprojects in our garden or house. I never had a problem with it at all and it worked out perfectly fine. Now that we are older, my father started doing a part time job again.
2019-08-07 16:09
"there are also plenty of men who hate women, just look around on this forum lol" Pathetic commie. So cringy wow gj
2019-08-11 10:54
you seem to take this comment personal
2019-08-11 10:57
not sure if mentally disabled or just pretending, in any case thats retarded you know?
2019-08-11 10:58
XD
2019-08-11 11:01
THE ONLY FEMINIST ARE OLD WOMEN IN THE COUNTRY. UNLIKE THE US >)
2019-08-08 00:05
in portugal you have feminists that hate on men too bro?
2019-08-09 00:24
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
There prob is but they don't make public protests and they still like dick so its kinda hard for them to protest with one in their mouth
2019-08-09 13:36
LOL i mean in brazilian twitter you have a lot of women doing jokes envolving stuff like killing men you know and basically even some of them make memes like "me: i hate all men also me: (img of a woman licking a man's bulge)
2019-08-10 22:36
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
Here as well, but its easy to ignore those, its harder to doi that when they are in the midle of the road and u want to get to work or school
2019-08-11 10:47
yeah funny jokes indeed, what is even funnier is how such are allowed on twitter and social media, now imagine if men made some female jokes, they'd throw hate speech bans everywhere. females are a pathetic privileged gender
2019-08-11 10:56
+1 traditional gender roles are the way it should be, and i know from many women that they would prefer having and raising children instead of working. they decide to have carreers because being "only" mother isn't regarded as an achievement by society, different than it was some decades ago, thanks to feminism. we need to respect motherhood again. in the reality of today, only low-iq people and muslim immigrants get lots of children. it's already starting to backfire!
2019-08-07 16:16
not having a lot of kids is highly correlated with wealth and education level, we are seeing the same thing happen all over the world, people having less kids than their parents. and for us, a lot of people died in ww2 so it was common to have really big families. my grandparents all had like 12 or 13 kids in their families. that made this effect happen even faster.
2019-08-07 16:21
yes, but from what we know about the consequences of high birth-rate immigration and also about the inheritance of intelligence, this has to backfire at some point. it's the opposite of survival of the fittest...
2019-08-07 16:25
those immigrants will also stop having a lot of kids if they get good education and wealth, as well as becoming less religious, it just takes some time. and if they dont get that, then whats the problem with having people who can do manual labor for a good price? we have a shortage of people who can work with their hands, plumbers, electricians. thats why we get them from poland now.
2019-08-07 16:32
"those immigrants will also stop having a lot of kids if they get good education and wealth, as well as becoming less religious, it just takes some time. You don't get it. by the time they get up to the level of intelligence of the natives, the damage will already be done, the level of intelligence of an average citizen will already decrease, we'll start going backwards. When those immigrants start overunning the natives everything will start going downhill bcz worse, less inteligent ppl will ruin the democracy=country will start going backwards instead of forwards.
2019-08-08 22:21
lol buddy immigrants arent less intelligent than native people, they only have worse economic standing and less education. put a child from africa in a white family at a young age and they will do average in school. its conditioning. nature vs nurture. etc. if having a high amount of stupid people in a country was a problem, western countries would never have become rich enough to attract immigrants in the first place, because we've always had plenty of idiots, and your racist ass is one of them. you are already ruining democracy by voting for fake politicians who lie about everything and never holding them accountable because you already forgot what they told you last week.
2019-08-09 16:49
They have worse countries and education bcz they are also less mentally developed. Do you think Africans are on average on the same page IQ wise as whites and South Asians? I don't even have to make this up, there are studies, there are studies that are proving this shit. "if having a high amount of stupid people in a country was a problem, western countries would never have become rich enough to attract immigrants in the first place" Immigrants themselves aren't a problem, most of the ppl from 3rd shitholes are, natives(not red ones, like not the real natives...) of America were from EU, those ppl were not rly unintelligent on average, I mean are you pretending to be dumb or what? I am obviously talking about ppl from 3rd world shitholes, I am not saying that immigrants in Sweden are less intelligent just bcz It suits me more, they are just born and raised in an uneducted, less developed countries where ppl have less common sense for each other and are also less intelligent, community has a big role in the development of ur IQ, If you are surounded by unteintelligent ppl your IQ will prolly suffer too. That's why Swedes are also getting f-ed right now and will be much more in the future.(and no, I am not here to shit on all ppl from 3rd world countries, surely some of them are intelligent, intelligent ppl are everywhere and dumb are everywhere too, I was talking about average and If Sweden keeps politics like the ones they have now, then their future isn't bright, neither the future of any high developed country that has identical politics as Sweden).
2019-08-09 16:59
yes of course they are less smart if they dont get good nutrition their whole childhood, if they dont feel safe in their homes, if they dont get good education. it would be REAYY REALLY WEIRD if people in shithole countries were as smart on average as us westerners. that would mean that actually we are the stupid ones because then they would be way smarter than us if they did get proper nutrition and education. put children from these countries in a white foster home at a young enough age, and you can show that they are not less smart than white children because of their genes. its all because of what happens after they are born. you will just have to accept at some point that this belief you have is racist is hell and not scientifically accurate. there have been studies about this. im 100% sure you havent read any of them. the truth of the matter is that your skin color doesnt influence your iq, there are a bunch of other genes that do influence iq, the disparity within the gene pool of each "race"of humans is larger than the average difference between different "races"(skin colors) if you truly believe what you say, you shouldnt hate immigrants. you should hate stupid people. you should petition the government to sterilize everyone below 95iq in your country. or maybe you could just raise the average a bit by fucking killing yourself. cheers, im out.
2019-08-09 17:09
"the truth of the matter is that your skin color doesnt influence your iq" I never said it does, are u retarded? I just said that blacks are less intelligent than whites, I didn't say it is bcz of their skin color, are you just pretending to be dumb or what?
2019-08-09 17:15
read the whole post please, if you dont get my point after that theres no point in explaining again
2019-08-09 17:16
I was clear and you are still pretending to be dumb, I didn't say that all immigrants are less intelligent, I just said that they are less intelligent on average and that MOST(not all) will negatively influence highly developed countries.I do not hate anybody other than ppl that are ignorant and you are acting like one of them right now.
2019-08-09 17:19
i already explained to you 3 times now that that difference in intelligence is a difference made during the childhood, so when immigrants have kids and those learn the language and go to our schools and have a stable home environment, they will be as smart as native people. so immigrants dont negatively affect the intelligence of the country. racist idiots like you negatively influence the country.
2019-08-09 17:22
No they won't, the simple example is the USA, blacks are still less intelligent than whites on average even tho they were living there already for a while, let alone that USA is a big country where blacks still haven't managed to overrun the amount of whites, Sweden is a much smaller country tho, those ppl will overrun them pretty quickly, they have a bunch of kids on average, the same thing happned on Kosovo, Albanians just overruned Serbs in a couple of years.
2019-08-09 17:27
there have been studies done in america, where if they put a black child in a black foster home, they are on average less smart than white kids. put the black kid in a white foster home, and they are on average just as smart as the white kids this proves that you are wrong. you need to let go of this racist belief. intelligence is not correlated to skin color. i dont mind telling you 20 more times, but its getting kind of boring, you repeating the same racist bullshit and me telling you that it has been scientifically shown to be wrong.
2019-08-10 10:46
"put the black kid in a white foster home, and they are on average just as smart as the white kids" IS this also a study or just ur opinion, If If It's a study I want a source.
2019-08-10 10:51
"racial differences do not account for a MAJOR portion of the IQ performance difference between racial groups" And this is in the first 4 lines, I did not say there is a major difference, but even they made it clear that there MIGHT be a difference, just not that big.
2019-08-10 11:10
there could be a small difference between races, but thats smaller than the variation in intelligence within races. it could also be factors of nurture that the study failed to control for. there is a couple iq points difference. barely significant. and for sure not enough to dumb down our population by mingling with immigrants. thats literally hitler rhetoric.
2019-08-10 11:17
this study showed that the average black kid adopted by a white family has over 100 iq. 100 iq is the average. so they are smarter than average because they grew up in a white family, while they would probably be below 100 iq in a black family. that already says enough to convince me
2019-08-10 11:19
Proof for this and btw you can't know If the whole race is a bit more intelligent just bcz of a couple of black kids.
2019-08-10 11:21
if you want to disprove this study, you will have to do a larger study with more kids that proves there is a big difference between races. afaik no one has done that.
2019-08-10 11:23
I don't care even If there is a slight difference, you don't get it, I am shitting on immigrants mostly bcz of their behaviour, not bcz of their IQ, but just the way they act towards natives, they got too much rights. I am almost sure their IQ is lower too but that's far from the main problem with those ppl. Their thinking is backwards and countries should have a strong rules that will have to be respected and that's not the case now, those ppl act like a complete retards and nobody is stopping them. In conclusion? Their IQ might be a bit of a problem but If it suits you better, most of the problems that are from them are bcz of their low amount of education, better?
2019-08-10 11:34
the way these people behave is a consequence of how our governments tell them them to behave.
2019-08-10 11:39
you're totally delusional
2019-08-11 10:57
for example, if we put every immgrant to work, made them do hard physical labor 60h a week, they would be too tired to cause any problems like bothering people, harassing women, stealing, etc, all the bad things you can pin on them besides organized terrorist attacks
2019-08-11 11:00
ok but how about just not letting them fuckin in and have 0 fucks given about problems like this LUL?
theres this pesky thing called the UN which has these things written down called "human rights"
my govt tells people± you have to stay in this building which is basically a prison for 5 years while we review your citizenship application and you are not allowed to do any type of work in that time. and then they are surprised when a bunch of guys in their 20s and 30s start fighting each other because they have nothing to do, no job, no hobbies. the bureaucracy is so big that its almost impossible for immigrants, even ones with university degrees, to contribute to society. and yes of course there are people in there that will act like retards no matter what you do. we have those as well in native population. lots of them. luckily when it comes to immigrants, we can send them back. native retards, we cant send those anywhere.
2019-08-10 11:42
i feel like ive insulted you enough now, doing it again wont improve the result.
2019-08-09 17:23
hahaha, what?
2019-08-07 13:56
You whould never understand this tho your country aint close enough to equality in any way and your society works in a whole different way. But he got a point, this is somewhat the true shit in Sweden.
2019-08-07 14:00
I know what he means, im a student in >Norway for some years now and I kinda disagree. all men here needs is to retain their confidence and Man up even more to handle more liberated and confident women. ive yet to meet a woman that isnt submissive at heart, they just want socially to be viewed as stronger than before, if they think they are stronger than men, then she will be really happy when she meet a real man that isnt affraid of this facade power/role game. I dont know how to describe it with words accuratly, but I think it makes life better as a man thats my opinion. I dont know what bad experiences guys have except getting alittle neglected in favor of "empowerment" of women, but any guy should just scuff at this and handle it easily by nature
2019-08-07 14:16
literally 0 iq, please explay why women need men less than men need women
2019-08-07 18:22
Because all we have to do is work and make money, fix some shit here and there. We can't take care of kids like women do, we can't give birth, we can't empathize like they do. They are generally better than, all we got is our superior body strenght and ability to train it. They are better in school, less homeless, commits less crime etc etc.
2019-08-07 19:01
you are assuming my gender, i stopped reading after we
2019-08-07 19:01
That's where you are wrong. "Because all we have to do..." that refers to me and most men, has nothing to do with you at all. nt tho 3/10
2019-08-07 19:05
Never seen anybody quite as remarkable of a specimen as you in here. Truly fascinating.
2019-08-09 17:32
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
Lol, seriously 0/8 What a shitty bait, and if you actually believe this by any chance, god help ya.
2019-08-08 01:29
Are you actually that retarded? Women better in schools overall LMFAO worst bait EVER
2019-08-08 01:31
"we can't give birth" Neither they can do that alone LUL. They are also less intelligent on avg, surely males are more often homeless since most of the ppl have that retarded mentality as he does, ppl will take care for woman but they will think of man as someboedy who is strong enough to take care of himself bcz even he knows that males are in general much more versatile, males also tend to ask for help rarely compared to females, that's also the reason why we have a bigger chance to end up homeless, If males would brag and got support as much as females do, than we would probably end up being much less homeless.
2019-08-09 17:13
*Women better overall in schools* How many women are there who are engineers, lawyers, doctors, and EVERYTHING else in comparison to the quantity of men? He is either retarded or a baiter, bro.
2019-08-09 18:50
Or maybe he is a real Swedish cuck?
2019-08-09 18:56
Funnily enough, I am not sure whether you understand it or not, but this is the single most sexist comment in this thread - which is remarkable by even HLTV standards.
2019-08-10 02:10
????????? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2019-08-08 01:24
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
#202 do you even believe that yourself? Men could take womens job and do it fine but its not the other way around. If there was only womens on this planet we would live in ze_woods idiot
2019-08-09 17:20
Nah, does not change the mans role, it just makes women more liberated and confident, socially and sexually, which is a blessing for any real men out there imo
Yes it does. Before she needed you for money and safety, now she only needs you to have fun.
2019-08-07 15:49
Feminism has made women miserable over time. Potential mothers are turning into bittersweet, nihilist cat ladies because of it.
2019-08-07 16:54
Shouldnt be a problem in brazil, wherr women is still oppressed by society.
2019-08-07 17:46
Who told you that? Other feminists? They couldn't be farther from the truth. It's all about dividing and conquering since men have it way worse in Brazil.
2019-08-07 17:58
My father married a brazillian. They are not nearly as progressive as western women. Sorry.
2019-08-07 18:11
Have you ever considered that your stepmother might, just might, agree with feminists because she's one as well? Or maybe be a liberal (leftist)? I mean... just for kicks...? This is not how you "debunk" someone, dude.
2019-08-07 18:19
What? I didnt say My stepmother is feminist. Quite opposite if any Thing. You say women is equally progressive in brazil as in EU?
2019-08-07 18:20
Why wouldn't they?
2019-08-07 18:25
Ehm... Because it is Brazil. Why aren't brazillians as educated? Why is there more poverty, why is the crime rate sky high? Because your country isn't as developed as EU yet my friend
2019-08-07 18:31
Brazil is what it is because of CULTURAL MARXISM! Not the gay shit presented to you in Denmark. Real cultural marxism. It's no wonder why illiteracy is celebrated, unbridled violence is everywhere and "entrepreneurs are to blame for poverty". I could spend an entire day talking about it with you if I had the time.
2019-08-07 18:43
So we agree mens)) good stuff
2019-08-07 19:12
 | 
North America xAriana 
Or maybe finally, women don't have to settle for being a playtoy for men whose only purpose is to birth as many children as they are able to. Maybe, just MAYBE, they want more from their lives than what some of the pathetic men want FOR THEM without thinking ABOUT them, only thinking about themselves. Stop trying to tell other people how they should live their lives, especially women. And the good think, the really amazing thing is that today women can choose how their lives are going to be and no incel can make them think otherwise.
2019-08-07 17:58
Lots of insecure men on this site.. Or maybe just confussed teenagers.
2019-08-07 18:24
 | 
North America xAriana 
Nope, I'm an adult woman who isn't going to end up being an incubator for insecure men who think controlling women is the only way they can keep a woman And with the choices I have nowadays... thank you, next
2019-08-07 18:29
Hey, I agree with you, those Who say independent women is a turn off has some insecurities. Not u
2019-08-07 18:34
 | 
North America xAriana 
Oh, my bad, thought you meant that I'm insecure because I don't want to sit my whole life at home raising children. What can you do, just avoid people like that, and go on with your life.
2019-08-07 18:35
Well, those men are gonna have a hard time finding a partner. Atleast in the western world. Good for u, u go gurl
2019-08-07 18:41
 | 
Denmark xlo6x 
bruh why do people care so much about this shit xD
2019-08-08 19:21
What shit, what you mean danish brother
2019-08-08 19:39
 | 
Denmark xlo6x 
well, girls. They are retarded anyways. They never are grateful with what they have and think they deserve more than men for some dumbass reason. If it wasnt for us you wouldnt be here either so shut up and go on with your life, we are all gonna die anyways so whats the point.
2019-08-08 20:12
 | 
Denmark xlo6x 
The way I said that sounds pretty retarded but still, I think u get my point.
2019-08-08 20:13
Ahh yes. All women are retarded. All women are ungrateful and all women think they deserve more than men. Better die fast in your case, nobody will miss you.
2019-08-09 17:46
 | 
Denmark xlo6x 
Well yeah. All women are retarded, u got the point. Finally a smart man. Yeah dude! I hope I die fast too! I know nobody will miss me! FINALLY someone understands!
2019-08-09 18:56
"Or maybe finally, women don't have to settle for being a playtoy for men whose only purpose is to birth as many children as they are able to." - Honestly, I believe it is because only females are designed to give birth in our species and that's one hell of a task. Men gotta compensate at least by taking benefit from their physical advantages and bring home the bacon... "Maybe, just MAYBE, they want more from their lives than what some of the pathetic men want FOR THEM without thinking ABOUT them, only thinking about themselves." - Yes. Women wanna work 44 hours a week for a minimum wage, die at wars, have casual sex with one thousand guys (and girls, and animals too), get fifteen abortions and end up alone, regretful and suicidal in a huge apartment with their seven cats. Social progress. Yay. "Stop trying to tell other people how they should live their lives, especially women." - I'm not telling how other people should live their lives, though. I'm just saying what happens to feminists when they've given the space to make the changes they supposedly wanna see in the world. The consequences are horrible, but not surprising. "And the good think, the really amazing thing is that today women can choose how their lives are going to be and no incel can make them think otherwise." - Feminists and incels are both mentally ill, a threat to mankind and therefore should be exterminated.
2019-08-07 19:32
 | 
North America xAriana 
- It's not like women can actually produce children on their own, so you could say that about both sides, and it's not like you don't see men constantly whine on the internet that their wife doesn't give a fuck about them after giving birth - it goes both ways, and it doesn't make it right. If all you see in a woman is a mother of your children and nothing beyond that then you shouldn't have kids because it's degrading and you won't teach your child one of the most valuables that is respect. - Yes, men also work 44 hours a week and earn minimal wage - it's not a woman's thing but depends on a person and their skill. Suicide rate is higher among men than women. Sex is for pleasure, not only procreation, or whatever your god is telling you, and I don't know what kind of women you know that they have sex with animals. Not having children =/= being alone. You are aware of the fact that your children will grow up, move away and have their own family and friends and won't spend 24/7 with you? You'll be lucky if they find enough time to visit more than just a couple of times a year if they live a long distance away and have to jiggle work, kids if they have them, their personal life and everything else. - What consequences? You mean, that women don't have to live as incubators with nothing else to do in life? Fucking great. Or that people are more aware of the consequences of having children, and as many kids don't end up starving or without homes? - feminists aren't ill, wanting equal rights isn't wrong, it's extremists that want women to be treated above anyone else are a problem
2019-08-07 19:43
- What I obviously meant by that is, until the end of times, women will biologically be the ones carrying babies in their wombs for months, whether you like it or not. This is a process no one can normally skip. What men only have to do is plant the seeds and be supportive afterwards, metaphorically speaking. Of course both men and women have the same responsibility for their children. This is not even a discussion. And to be frank, I couldn't care less if Uncle John is unhappy about parenthood as long as the child is doing fine. As for men merely seeing women as the mothers of our successors "and nothing beyond that", this is a strong indicator that you've never been touched by one before. - That's actually the point I'm trying to make here. "Thanks to feminists" (not really, but let's leave it at that), you are now FORCED to work. This is no longer a choice, a prerogative. You didn't win shit. Only obligations. Yes, men are way more likely to kill themselves. Do you know why? Because society's been programmed to prioritize women's wellbeing. By the way, who made these rules again? You're right! MEN! Well, sex naturally leads to procreation. It's our instinct to perpetuate the species as animals that we are. It turns out we're intelligent enough to control our wildest desires and create contraceptive methods so sex can be just a pleasurable activity if we want. Search for "zoophilia" when you have the time. PM me when you're 45 and childless then. Raising children sounds fun to me. It's like having an even bigger purpose in life. I don't know about you, but I would feel so incredibly proud of seeing a son or a daughter, a literal part of me moving on for a prestigious college and then achieving independence, finding love, passing on traditional values to their own kids... - The real consequences to be faced in a feminist nation would be: men and women feeling more lonely and depressed because marriage/chivalry would tend to go out of fashion (expect more incels and cat ladies around you), the fertility rate dropping drastically for obvious reasons, men particularly becoming total cowards, society switching moral codes and adopting unhealthy habits, the number of suicides per year increasing as a result of what I pointed out earlier, the understandings of female beautyaesthetic/hygiene being annihilated, cultural marxism being fully established and the list goes on. - The moment a girl go out braless in order to demand equal rights that already exist in this day and age is the moment everyone else knows she can't think straight. I don't even need to remember those freaks who cause problems in the Vatican.
2019-08-08 05:36
 | 
North America xAriana 
- "As for men merely seeing women as the mothers of our successors "and nothing beyond that", this is a strong indicator that you've never been touched by one before." Don't even know what to say about that because it's so funny. There are men who want to have children and that do see a woman purely just as that (I know men like that personally) and there are men who don't want to have kids at all. Obviously, men who want to have children are going to look for a woman who is a "mother material", no doubt about that, but that's just degrading the role of a human being, and believe it or not, women are human beings, to nothing less than an incubator who could be replaced by anybody else who could take on the role of the mother and fullfill it. - Back then women were forced to breed, I can't see how that is better than being forced to work. Beside, clearly, you included, there are still men who are salty that women want to and CAN be independent, so I'm sure you'll find one that will prefer to be your little slave mother of your future "successors", so don't fret. But that indicates that you really haven't been around women much, if at all, since you have to whine on the internet how bad it is that you can't control most women nowadays. And why the hell are you searching up terms like "zoophilia" and watch women have sex with animals? That's fucking weird. If I get to live until that age, sure. I'll be childless and happy and I'll let you know. Raising children doesn't sound fun to me. That's the problem - you can't seem to comprehend that I do NOT want to spend at least 20 years of my life taking care of a kid, who I won't even be able to have an actual, interesting conversation for a very long time, and then watch it grow up and move on with their life. And I do not understand how you can actually want any of those things. But, there is also a different scenario of your perfect little life. Like, you know, your literal part of you never getting to move on for prestigious college and then achieving independence, finding love, passing on traditional values to their own kids because they had been murdered by some psycho while getting back from school? Yeah, isn't the world beautiful? But great, no wonder Brazil is so fucking wild, people with your mindset breed like rabbits and then you go out on the street and kill each other. What an amazing life you must lead. Damn, it's a shame that they deleted the subreddit 'watchpeopledie' because I always wondered how can one country be this fucked up? I mean, I can see you're aware of the fact that your country is an awful place to live in, and that makes me wonder how can you think about having children in such circumstances? - There's nothing wrong with being a cat lady if that is what someone wants. The problem with incels is that, as their name suggests, they don't want to be incels, but are, because they're fucked up. Now, don't tell me, that incels' behavior is normal. They hate on women because women aren't interested in them. Even if marriage didn't go out of fashion, you think that a woman would still decide to settle down with an incel? I think you see women as some brainless creatures who need to be told what to do and lead through life by their chivalrous white knight and give them a bunch of kids in return. Nothing wrong with fertility dropping down (especially among 3rd world countries) since reproduction isn't the most moral. I'll say more, I think that people should only be allowed to reproduce in controlled conditions.
2019-08-08 15:59
wow, just wow.... Soo many wrong things in one text, such a fucked up way of looking into the reality, I almost thought that you were baiting.... wow, just wowwwwwww.............
2019-08-08 23:25
 | 
North America xAriana 
Do you have any argumentation as to why you don't agree, or you're one of those people that think that things work in a certain way for no reason at all, just because? I'm up for a discussion, not this retarted way of you saying "I think you're wrong so you must be wrong", you know? You know, that people who think that the Earth is flat also have the same way of arguing like you?
2019-08-10 15:10
Well that derailed pretty hard at the end there, lol.
2019-08-09 18:11
 | 
North America xAriana 
Well, sure, who cares if someone is going to abuse their child? That a child is going to live with alcoholics? Or is going to live in poor conditions, because their parents wanted a child so, so badly, but they can barely afford to feed it, right? I mean, who cares? Right? It's not like literally anyone can have a child, and then those children suffer the actions of their parents, because who gives a fuck, right?
2019-08-10 15:06
- If a man plans on starting his own nuclear family, then he's gonna look for a woman who's also willing to breed at some point and vice versa, yes. That's how reality works if you want to pursue the traditional western life pattern. Consequently, people like you tend to be filtered out. But you don't really mind ending up alone, right? No matter how you look at it, although we both belong to the same species and therefore deserve the same respect, men and women are different in so many aspects that it simply can't be overlooked for the sake of social justice. It has nothing to do with misogyny or envy or objetification. This is nature. - Not sistematically. Again, joining the workforce wasn't "mandatory" for women because, GIVING THE PHYSICAL DISPARITIES FOR EXAMPLE, it was widely understood that females were better suited to stay at home, as housewives - cooking, cleaning, taking care of children, organizing schedules and so on - whereas men should hammer rocks twelve hours a day and be the main providers. Ironically, we're in 2019 and I still don't see many women CHOOSING to be truck drivers or construction workers or firefighters. Not even in America. They wanna stick to the paperwork, refusing to take higher risks; settling for less earnings as a result and then irrationally screaming for equality of outcome because "why the fuck not?". I wonder why this is happening... - I'm not salty about any of it, though. I'm sad. Not because I dOn'T wANt WoMeN tO bE iNdEpEnDeNt as you insist to believe since you've been fully brainwashed to repeat such non-sense. I think it's more because feminists will not only make normal people's lives miserable by gradually pulling men and other women away from each other but also have their influence used to rack up even more votes to leftists whose greatest goal is to obtain unfathomable control over the course of our countries' history. And if we take into account that leftists don't seem to care too much about economy and essential liberty, this could affect me and the entire South America negatively in the long run. If only you could comprehend the complexity behind petty issues... - No, I'm not a zoophiliac... unlike feminists. - Everyone on here can see that you don't want kids and that's okay. Live at your own pace. You'll be the overweight person binge-watching movies on your own all day in an attempt to fill the void anyway -- not me. It's just funny that the reasons you presented to justify your "definitive decision" on this couldn't sound more self-centered, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if you had just described the lives of your parents right now without noticing, being you the snowflake about to move out for college or something like that. - Just so you know, attacking Brazil (?) won't help validate any of your emotion-driven positions. At the end of the day, you're still becoming a cat lady, slowly but surely. Speaking of which, you might have "wild brazilians who multiplicate like rabbits" as neighbors in the near future when the US/canadian government facilitate immigration as a response to the selfsame low fertility rates you have zero concern about. I'm sure you and your pets will love them. - "ThErE's NoThInG wRoNg WiTh BeInG a CaT lAdY". Except when you are one, of course. Who are you trying to fool? We all know that 99% of those "proud" childless, unmarried, often career-oriented (Oh wow! That is so, so cool!), middle aged, bowl-haired, unhygienic feminists are hurting on the inside and questioning human existence from time to time as well as incels 'cause we're social beings. Both groups of people hate everything about the opposite sex based on personal traumatic experiences and past events they can't let go of. The only thing that separates them is the fact that, as sick and disgusting as incels may be (and I personally want them all dead), at least they don't put on a facade, hide their true colors and pretend to be good and have good intentions. While incels are a bunch of weirdos who want to have sex but can't due to the evident lack of attractiveness and refuse to acknowledge that, feminists don't even know what they're fighting for exactly. 3rd world countries won't ever stop making babies. On the other hand, 1st world countries will, thanks to you. I previously gave you an idea of what happens next, so don't be surprised when it's all done. And lest I forget, the more you talk, the less you seem to know about creatures with penises. You should go out more. Maybe use Tinder, Idk...
2019-08-09 20:40
 | 
North America xAriana 
- Never, not even once I said that I want to end up alone? You are the one that implies that not having kids = being alone, which I do not agree with. Like, I said, you can't even have any interesting conversation with little kids, and when they get older you think they're going to prefer spending time and talking with you or kids their age? I rather be surrounded by friends and have a partner. I didn't say that I want to end up completely alone? It's just your deduction that is wrong. - It's not a woman's fault that she is physically weaker than a men. But, exactly, it's 2019, and there is more work to do than purely physical ones, and women aren't limited to only do work at home around their children for free with no other options. - I do not consider myself a feminst. I do not hate men. And no, I have not been "brainwashed" as you put it, I base that on the fact that you want women to sit at home, raising your children and nothing beyond that. That is my problem. My problem is that you think you get to tell others how they should live their lives because ThE WoRlD wiLL bE rUinED. You want kids? I don't give a shit. Go ahead, breed freely. But don't tell me, that I HAVE to do the same thing. The world is overpopulated, anyway. - Well, you watch it, so clearly you have interest in such things. - Lol, not having kids makes you overweighted? Why should I be sad because I don't have kids if I DON'T want to have them? In what world does that make sense? Only yours. I can say the same thing about you: you're going to have kids, and because you chose your wife basing her worth purely on whether she's going to make a good mother, you're either not interesed in her beyond the fact that she'd given you children or she's not going to be interested in you. You're kids are in college, and you're alone, overweighted, with no friends, no one to talk to, binge-watching some family comedies and crying how the "perfect life" you'd seen on the tv and had imagined hadn't come to fruition in your case. How sad. And pathetic, too. Also, the decision on why I don't want to have kids isn't purely selfish. Yes, I do not want to waste my life on raising them, it is my main reason, and what can I say? Humans ARE selfish. But, even if I did, some day in the future, decided that I would like to have kids (barely possible, but you never know) I wouldn't have them, anyway. You are selfish, people are selfish for WANTING to have kids, because it is nothing else, other than fullfilling your OWN desires. - I'm not hating on Brazil for the sake of hating on Brazil. I am telling you how it looks - people in your country breed and then kill each other out on the streets. What is the purpose of that? Besides, you didn't answer my question - why would you bring a child into a world if you know what kind of place you're living in? - If I want to become a cat lady, and I will be happy being a cat lady, awesome. My plans, though, don't include that for the time being. Don't know if ever will. - yES, You know exactly what those childless people are feeling and thinking, right? Didn't you notice, that you keep talking about extremist feminists, those bad bad bad bad women? Geez, not every woman who doesn't want to become a slave to their men is a feminist who doesn't shower and lives with 12 cats. Get a grip. I'm pretty sure there are enough men as pathetic as you, who will breed enough for the ones who don't want to have kids. So, it's all good. You know, the more you talk, the less you seem to know anything about women. I don't know anything about men because I don't want kids? Interesting. I mean, now that you've said that, I cannot comprehend how come there are so many single mothers. Truly a wonder. Right? The point is, I won't have issues to find a man who doesn't want a kid, because there ARE men who don't want children. You think that only because you want to have kids, and cannot fathom that people have different ideas of what their life is going to be. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure, that you may have issues finding a woman, since you want that woman to be your toy and do as you please. And believe me, not many woman would appreciate it.
2019-08-10 17:22
- Neither did I. Are you even reading my posts? What I've been trying to imply from the very beginning of this conversation is that men and women who don't wanna have kids are way more likely to end up alone. Loneliness is postmodern society's silent epidemic and feminism contributes to it badly. Besides, I highly doubt that normal couples make babies intending to have the most insightful and intelligent discussions with them when they're 11, let alone stay by their side forever. - They're not indeed. But the ability to bear children is an EXCLUSIVE attribute of femininity. This is why you'll ALWAYS be questioned about pregnancy. Anyway, let me tell you: on behalf of all men, I apologize for dying at wars so you can have peace, designing cars and airplanes so you can travel, building houses so you can live comfortably in them, developing medicine so you can heal fast, paving streets so you can walk your dogs, writing laws that put you one step ahead in courts but not being able to give birth in your place also. - If you're not a feminist, then why the hell are you ganging up on me like this? LOL. I criticized feminism essentially for encouraging misandry, which is an irrefutable fact; fast forward three days or so and here you are, repeating the same... old... convenient feminist half-truths everyone is so tired of hearing. You never considered, even for a second, the hypothesis that I could be talking about SERIOUS negative effects caused by this pointless battle of the sexes -- isolation, R E G R E T (did you get the gist?), crippling anxiety, depression etc.. You just have your own distorted view on men and desperately want it to be true. There's no other explanation for such passive-aggressiveness so far. Hate to say it, but a man is not a misogynist only because he wants to have a wife AND children one day. I bet you wouldn't dare telling your mother that she's ruined her life by... bringing you into this dimension, would you? And by the way, here's another evidence that your brainwashing process was a resounding success: actually, the world ISN'T overpopulated. Compared to the land area of the earth, the population is very small. For perspective, if all the people in the world were placed in an area the size of FUCKING TEXAS, each person would have almost 93 square meters. A family of four would have 372 square meters. That’s about 4000 square feet, enough for a 2000 square foot house and a yard or garden. In other words, you... defend... myths! You... are... a puppet! Shame on you! - Nah. I just enjoy educating myself in a handful of topics during spare time every day, so I don't have to be on the same side of misinformed people like you. :D - Your difficulty to even detect an obvious, over-exaggerated, stereotypical joke terrifies me. I know that women can't be funny, but this level of naivety is no longer justified if you're 14+. - So... it's not really selfishness when you despise the idea of taking care of another human being "because you value yourself more" and even advocate for public restriction policies regarding human breeding all around the world, despite the fact that you hate to see people telling what others should do with their lives. But whoever wants a partner to form a F A M I L Y with is an egoistic, sexist, possessive sack of shit. ALRIGHT! - First of all, the current fertility rate in the US (1.776 children per woman) is higher than Brazil's (1.74 children per woman), so your rabbit comment is not reality-based. Secondly, the reason why brazilians reproduce, even while living in a third world shithole, is probably the same that has led your parents to give you life all those years ago: they, men AND women, want to experience parenthood. No one, literally no one gives up on having a baby "in fear that it will get killed eventually", you stupid psycho. Imagine not wanting to have a daughter this year in America because you're afraid that she might go to college in the future and then get shot by a disciple of Elliot Rodger. Imagine not wanting to have a son this year in Japan because you're afraid that he might fail his university entrance exam and then take his own life out of shame. Thoughts like these just don't cross the minds of sane people. You can't be serious with this. - IF i WaNt To Be A mCdOnAlDs CaShIeR, tHeN i'Ll hApPiLy WoRk As A mCdOnAlDs CaShIeR. i'lL jUsT dO eVeRyThInG iN mY pOwEr NoT tO bEcOmE oNe, OkAy? Yeah... sure. - I do, actually. I wouldn't have posted anything on here if I didn't. And cut the crap about extremism. You either fiercely oppose feminists by what they preach - not only by what they do - or you can only help them grow with your silence. The same logic applies to moderate and radical muslims. - It won't matter in the end if stinky pigs like you keep indoctrinating other girls to suppress their sincere desires and natural instincts because "boiz r bad, boo hoo; wee don nee dem anymoar". You don't like being told what to do with your life, yet you complain about the lives of those who have different ideals from yours. How sickening. - I can't help it if you don't seem to understand how society works. According to your own twisted perspective of reality, men who wanna start a nuclear family can only see women as toys (?). Men who don't want children (or at least pretend that they don't want children not to scare you away), however, are open-minded men; women who want children are old-fashined and will waste their lives. Women who don't want children, on the other hand, are smart and empowered; there's no problem in humiliating lonely and unhappy men (and LONELINESS, as I said before, is a serious issue), but whoever uses "cat lady" in a pejorative sense to describe lonely and unhappy women - THEY EXIST TOO IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE - is a clueless moron. Gotta love these double standards, the hypocrisy, the dumb generalizations. By the way, it's not easy to find a SO. Not even for you. Every preference we have is a renunciation, after all. You've made yours, I've made mine. Whatever. The lock and key theory may help you quench your sexual thirst more frequently (women fuck who the want; men fuck who they can), but remember: that's not equal affection, attachment, long-term HAPPINESS. Good luck.
2019-08-13 01:09
 | 
North America xAriana 
- Those statistics? Have you pulled them out of your ass? - nO SHIT It wasn't serious; fucking lol - Well, if restriction is what makes children lives better, yes. Not everyone should be a parent - you're the perfect example of that. Unless you advise alcoholics, abusers, rapists and so on to experience that wonderful time of parenthood. - Yeah. I'm perfectly sane, thank you very much. It's called "empathy" something you, as a Brazilian, clearly do not know anything about. You know that the world is a fucked up place and those things DO happen? Nothing exludes you and your potential family from experiencing any of that. - I'm not indocrtinating anyone. You are the one that keeps trying to force girls to HAVE to have kids in order to have a man (not true) and telling men it's fine to treat woman like they're beneath you. You are the one that keeps trying to force others to do what you want them to do by manipulating with your words. Nice one. Btw. what instinct are you talking about? - My view isn't twisted and with each post you just keep admitting that you have never comprehended the ability to read. I never said that men, in general, want women to be their toys. I am keep talking about men like YOU, the ones that treat women as such (or rather would treat, if only women weren't so disgusted by what's in your fucked up heads). Yes, there are men who genuinely don't want to have children, and they don't want them for their personal reasons, not "not to scare me away" - and same goes to women. I don't know where in any of my posts I said anything about women being "old-fashioned" by having the desire to have kids. See, here's the thing - you keep refering to things I have not said in the first place. You just asume, asume, asume - but that's it. I never said half the things you keep putting in my mouth. So, maybe stop going off topic? And, once again, whatever your definition of "happiness" is, it's not the same for everyone. You keep talking as if the whole population was a hive mind and we all craved the same. And what kind of "women fuck who the want; men fuck who they can" bullshit is that? Attractive people - both men and women - have it easier to choose who they want to sleep with. And actually, no, women don't get to "fuck whoever they want" because then they get called whores and sluts by today's society, mostly men.
2019-08-13 12:42
- If I show you some of my sources, will you change your mind then? Or are you immediately gonna tell me they're all biased against you, ridicule them and then present a couple of mainstream media articles that blatantly further the entire leftist agenda 24/7? You're easy to read. I can anticipate each and every move of yours. You're as predictable as a whiny child. - HoHoHoHo! I kNeW iT wAsN't SeRiOuS aLl AlOnG. i JuSt KeEp OvErReAcTiNg FoR nO rEaSoN, HoHoHoHo! - That's a fantastic justification there! I have a better idea, though: in order to prevent children from having a bad start in life, poor people overall should be prohibited to procreate and even face extinction if necessary. We should all pass a background check and obtain legal permissions from the state before engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse because we must assure that we'll provide our children with everything. What do you think? Who cares if your great grandparents overcame the most egregious adversities in the past to prove us wrong? They've struggled a lot! And many other families weren't as lucky! Let's remember that! Stalin would be proud of you. - Your retardness has nothing to do with empathy. Wake up. It is quite the contrary. You've literally just used the vague and self-debunking argument that "there's evil in the world" to support Anti-Natalism. If you were truly empathetic, you would make donations to help children in need out right now, or maybe spend a day or two along with those minors in shelters and tell them that they matter every once in a while. But instead, you just wish they were never born while posing as a highly evolved human being from the comfort of your room. I hope someday you can realize how much of a psychopathic monster you have become. - You can't stop "accidentally misinterpreting" what I say, can you? I've NEVER stated that, in order to have a man, a woman should auction off her uterus, you busty neanderthal. And I'm not gonna rephrase my premises for the thousandth time. You are the one deliberately accusing men like me - who simply wanna turn into fathers in the future - to see women as toys "and nothing beyond that", which is a ridiculous lie. You should feel embarrassed and take it all back. As for indoctrination, it is what happens when you shove this ludicrous feminist narrative down everybody else's throat while bashing men (I dOn'T mEaN aLl MeN tHo) because you, YOU dislike the way humanity/civilization is perpetuated. What do you know about mammals, though? If you say everything is a product of social constructionism, I'm done. - How far can your dishonesty go? English may not be my first language, but don't come at me saying that I failed to comprehend your rhetoric. Read all of my posts again. I can guarantee you won't find... a single... paragraph where I explicitly say that you hate ALL men. In fact, the context has always been there to indicate in which direction we were heading to. Most of the time, I made sure to include myself into the category of men who want children, so other users could have fun at the expense of your hypersensitivity. All I had to do was criticize feminism for ruining plenty of women's lives in two lines to make you, a self-proclaimed "non-feminist", go out of your way TO ASSUME THINGS ABOUT ME! A little skeptical? Allow me to refresh your memory for a minute: > You've said that "I'm salty 'cause I don't like independent women". I'm not. > You've said that "I'm mad 'cause I can't control women nowadays". Wrong. > You've said that "I can't comprehend that you don't want kids". I just don't care. I'm not flirting with you. > You've said that Brazil is "wild" because "we breed like rabbits". Fake. > You've said that you think I see women as "brainless cratures". I don't. > You've said that "I want women to sit at home, raising my children AnD nOtHiNg BeYoNd ThAt". I laughed so hard at this non-sense, you should see my face... > You've said that I'm interested in zoophilia. I just mentioned it 'cause some feminists enjoy having sex with animals. Good to know you're not one of those, by the way > You've said I want you to be sad for not wanting kids. What? > You've implied that I'm going to choose my wife "basing her worth PURELY on whether she's going to make a good mother". xDDD > You've said that I insinuated you don't know anything about men "JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA HAVE CHILDREN". Crazyness. > You've said that "I cannot fathom that people have different ideas of what their life is going to be". I simply stated in a humorous tone that there are unhappy and regretful childless people out there -- especially females -- even though some will never admit it. This doesn't mean parenthood is the answer for everybody, does it? > You've said that I'll have a hard time finding a SO "since I want her TO BE MY TOY AND DO AS I PLEASE". Bloody hell! ...and that's not all. See? You've proven to be functionally illiterate. You are a labelling machine powered by misconceptions. MaYbE sToP gOiNg OfF tOpIc you say? With all respect, buy yourself a mirror. "There are men who genuinely don't want to have children...". Don't tell me, Sherlock. "I don't know where in any of my posts I said anything about women being "old-fashioned" by having the desire to have kids.". That was another obvious exaggeration. Is this all a huge bait or what? "Whatever your definition of 'happiness' is, it's not the same for everyone.". How about you start taking this message seriously then? Don't want children, ever? Fine. I do. Can you respect that? Apparently not. "You keep talking as if the whole population was a hive mind and we all craved the same.". No. YOU keep talking as if my desire to have kids could diminish you as a woman when this is only in your head. To be frank, it's just a preference of mine. Not a requirement. What if I fall in love with a woman who doesn't want kids just like you tomorrow? I would definitely feel trapped at first, but we never know. Our minds can always change or adapt over time. Besides, you probably have excluding preferences too, such as a minimum height or a maximum age gap to exist between you and your potential partner... perhaps even ethnicity affects your choices but you're too afraid to say it. "Attractive people - both men and women - have it easier to choose who they want to sleep with.". I agree. But just as in animal reign, females have the last word. They are the ones to select and decide which genes are the best and worthy to be passed on. And that's when incels start to get furious. "And actually, no, women don't get to "fuck whoever they want" because then they get called whores and sluts by today's society, mostly men.". But women are independent and empowered now, aren't they? Who cares about what men think anyway? Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words...? You go, girl. :D
2019-08-15 06:25
 | 
North America xAriana 
- so far you've presented fuck all nothing, so why are you surprised? - what, you're telling me that it's okay for kids to starve? oh, okay, now it's all fine. I'm changing my mind, now that we've talked, I want all the poor families to breed and their children to have a shitty life. I mean, who doesn't like having nothing to eat, right? I like how you nitpick the things I say - but I'll take your response as you have no issue with children living with rapists, abusers, alcoholics and other fuck ups. - You're the one retarted here since you stated that you want children to starve, be abused, be raped and have other horrible things happen to them. That, right here, is the lack of empathy. How do you know what I do, who do I help and what I do with my money? I don't wish for those kids to have never been born, after all they know better whether they like getting beaten up every night or not, and they already exist, so why would I think that they should just be gone? But I do wish people were actually more concerned about their future children before actually having them, than just thinking "it's gonna be alright". Didn't know that wanting children to have a good life indicates that someone is a psychopathic monster. Wow, TIL. - I'm not shoving any feminist bullshit, what the fuck are you on about? I was only talking about men like you, who try to tell other women that they should be subservient to men. - You're the one that keeps assuming things. - All those things are based on the things you've said. - "Don't want children, ever? Fine. I do. Can you respect that? Apparently not." - you should look into the mirror. I do respect that you want to have children, although I do not agree with it. But I do not respect the decision of people who shouldn't have kids (for whatever reason; because they can't even provide for themselves for the time being, because they're aggresive and they tend to take it out physically on others, because they have alcohol problems, etc.) and I will never, no matter what you say, support these people's decision. - "YOU keep talking as if my desire to have kids could diminish you as a woman when this is only in your head." - you still didn't get the point, did you? I am not saying that it is degrading for a woman when a man wants to have kids with her, duh. I'm talking about the men that look at women ONLY as the future mothers of their children and see NOTHING else in them and think that women are ONLY good for that - to be mothers so they SHOULD be mothers, no matter what those women actually want in life. This is what I'm talking about - and whether you actually believe that or not - this is what I got from your responses, so this is all what I had in mind when I was responding. That's it. - True. But there is a bigger problem with incels than being "not attractive enough", which they don't see because of their hatred for women.
2019-08-15 15:23
You've got your work cut out for you here - just ignore those incels. There is not much you can do for them.
2019-08-10 02:35
nah they are not independent, they just act independent but all need a man unless gei
2019-08-07 13:08
We all need a woman?
2019-08-07 13:22
yep, but men can go without a woman easier than the other way around
2019-08-07 14:32
What the fuck you mean? How you know?
2019-08-07 15:50
I mean that it's easier for a man to live alone, have no relationship than it is for a woman to do so. How do I know ? Reading studies and scientific articles mens
2019-08-07 16:15
Maybe it is true for some. But it is probably some Thing about their Mother-gene. Their uterus goes bananas. Doesnt mean they are less independent.
2019-08-07 17:48
It does mean that they are less independent. They are still as much financially independent but they depend on a man to fill their desire for crawling vomiting creatures ( children)
2019-08-07 18:05
They can just use a sperm doner?
2019-08-07 18:14
Deluded?
2019-08-07 13:43
No it's true, and if they are independent they wil be filled with regret once they turn 38 and no man wants them anymore 4Head
2019-08-07 14:32
independent lmao more like too much hatred towards men? thats essentially what feminism is - misandrism.
2019-08-11 10:52
No, you misunderstand "feminisim" look up the definition bro. It's the fight for equality.
2019-08-11 12:50
Ok now you're baiting
2019-08-11 12:53
Your name checks out
2019-08-11 14:30
VERY true
2019-08-07 12:22
FalleN | 
Brazil dmn1 
that's only a turnoff to men with fragile masculinity
2019-08-07 13:07
+1
2019-08-07 13:43
+1
2019-08-07 14:33
who the hell wants to deal with feminazis?
2019-08-07 16:27
FalleN | 
Brazil dmn1 
that's all i see whenever i see someone using the term feminazi youtube.com/watch?v=abZmFCs-ltY
2019-08-07 17:09
psychological, you are a smart user, i need your opinion(i agree to you btw) what do you hate the most on the feminists and the way they act towards men? you can make a big ass text, that'd be a pleasure
2019-08-08 01:33
Just the behavior. The fact that the so called feminists hate men and treat them like subhumans is just ludicrous. The thing is, a majority of them dont even have actual facts with them etc. They act based on their emotions and opinions, basically bigotry and a stupid superiority complex attitude. They wonder why they're constantly get shit tossed at them, yet they dont realize the answer is so simple: its themselves. No sane person would ever take them seriously (basically the silent majority) they would see them as lunatics that have gone mental. This shit basically also applies to abortion. The "my body, my choice" is just literally an excuse of wanting more power. Besides, the main reason for abortions is because women don't have the money to look after a baby, not that they dont want it (if you "accidentally" get pregnant, then thats just you being naive and stupid for not thinking about the consequences) If they had the money, they would likely be glad to give birth and have the baby. In short, reason why I hate them: They're running on their emotions, not facts. Let me ask: What's more important? Facts and Evidence? Or your Emotions and Opinions? Make your choice.
2019-08-08 01:59
FalleN | 
Brazil dmn1 
you managed to get everything in your answer wrong
2019-08-10 01:49
and the only thing you can say is that im wrong instead of arguing back. Disagree? Then respond like a normal human being.
2019-08-10 01:51
Actually snorted reading this shit
2019-08-10 02:38
cucks like #195
2019-08-09 18:13
+1
2019-08-10 02:37
that's not a turnoff only to men with fragile masculinity fix'd
2019-08-11 19:42
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
lol 0/8. Most Swedish girls hate feminists lol.
2019-08-08 01:37
Doesnt change the fact whenever there's a feminist from Scandinavia, she has a very high chance of being swedish.
2019-08-08 02:00
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
-8/8 b8 m8.
2019-08-08 02:12
Whats the matter, denying facts? Cause im not.
2019-08-08 02:13
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
You are.
2019-08-08 02:18
Well you're the delusional one here lul
2019-08-11 19:49
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
2019-08-11 19:56
0/8 nt
2019-08-11 19:42
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Your name says it all lol.
2019-08-11 19:47
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
flags checks out lmao, imagine being anti-feminist in 2019
2019-08-08 19:33
shox | 
Slovakia TreeMan 
+1 smart man
2019-08-09 20:35
huNter | 
Serbia Duff555 
Who say swedish girls are beatiful?
Sweden Halst 
ahhh the swedish jealousy
It’s true, most are feminazi’s which is an instant turn off for most men
2019-08-06 22:12
Hit them, they'll start working correctly again
2019-08-06 22:15
You are intimidated by their independents. Feminisim = equality You want it to be the 50's again? Look at the bright site, 2 incomes = more money.
2019-08-06 22:32
I’m sorry sweetie, this is not first wave and second wave feminism.
2019-08-07 00:53
If feminism truly advocates for equality, it will not work in the favor of women. Women in the western world has been seen as more worth than men for hundreds of years. How many women has been drafted to die on the battlefields compared to men? Women and children have always been the top priority. Equality of opportunity or independency is another thing, and sure, women has not been as independent as men. But the recent changes where women are suddenly more independent is not thanks to feminism, only a complete idiot would state such a thing. We have to thank an overall better society for that and a better economy: like the fact that we don't have to hunt anymore but can just comfortably buy our food at the closest supermarket, or that women can easily hire carpenters to build their houses which makes them less dependent on having a husband; or the fact that we've been spared from wars for a long time. There are many reasons as to why women are more independent today, feminism is not one of them. Feminism only appeared due to the recent changes in economy and society, not the other way around. Send us back to the stoneage and feminism will be worth shit out of nothing, as it is today. But... It's in fact a burden today, it's the price we have to pay for our otherwise comfortable living style. Only the truly weak-minded men and women will bite this sour apple called feminism, and weak minded people is an increasing "disease" unfortunately.
2019-08-07 02:40
What the fuck you talk about. Feminisim is diffined by equality by sexes. Not My fault some maybe use it wrong. (you beeing one of them using it wrong) I didnt say women were independent only because of the movement, but sure helps. You sound sour. Get over it, women can do everything a man can and maybe even better.
2019-08-07 09:04
nt Freya
2019-08-07 09:10
So many insecure men on this site, it's toxic
2019-08-07 12:12
 | 
Slovakia TatKo 
You are new here huh
2019-08-07 13:28
10 year old acc. But yeah, things never change.
2019-08-07 15:52
yep, don't take it too seriously. Most are <16yo and many others are just trolling. Having a gf would help them to understand woman :D I guess few others are really that far right extremists, but I bet they live alone, sad, and hopefully far from my home. Probably don't even talk to real people.
2019-08-07 14:37
Yes, the men here trash talking women, have never felt a woman touch - they don't know yet, Who really is in power situation
2019-08-07 15:57
Are you actually taking him seriously? Are you that retarded?
2019-08-08 19:15
LOL KID cringe
2019-08-09 00:25
last sentence made the bait too obvious imo
2019-08-07 13:57
It's not bait.
2019-08-07 15:55
theres a lot of things men are better at than women. like sports. and counter strike. and throwing things. its a pretty obvious physical difference. so im pretty sure its bait.
2019-08-07 15:56
Ok yes. But things that matter we are pretty even or worse
2019-08-07 15:59
women are at least as perverted and bad as men. you know how women like to say men think about sex every 6 seconds? guess why...because thats what they are like themselves.
2019-08-07 16:01
??? Yes women is just as horney as men. What is the point
2019-08-07 17:43
thats the point
2019-08-07 21:30
But why? What the point in this context?
2019-08-07 21:36
that women arent better than men?
2019-08-07 21:37
Hahaha, okok. But No you are asuming sex drive (horneyness) is bad. I don't think it is, but you might be religous and think it is. That is ok aswell
2019-08-07 21:39
i dont think its bad at all. just pointing out we are all people. women are people too. and most people are fucked up . women are not better than men. men are not better than women. its just different kinds of fucked in the head.
2019-08-08 15:32
We've got a beta cuck here.
2019-08-07 14:05
Hahaha, appreciating and understanding women is not beta. In real world, that's what counts. On HLTV maybe it is beta. But that's just because user are lonely virgins
2019-08-07 15:56
i tip my fedora at you, good sir, for how much you appreciate and understand the finer sex
2019-08-07 15:57
You are cool
2019-08-07 16:00
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
Ouch, last sentence made the bait too obvious. 0/8
2019-08-08 01:31
 | 
Bulgaria MinaxMaikati 
Yeah women can do everything we do, but those feminist youre talking about they are not fighting for women rights and independency like the original feminist were, the new wave of feminist themselves dont know what theyre fighting for now, cuz their grandmothers fought for and got their rights and equality, while those feminazis want women to be something more than men
2019-08-09 19:11
Maybe 1% of women is feminazi. I bet ya there are more male chauvinists outthere
2019-08-09 22:17
Basically what the other geezer said. A tiny fraction of women are feminazis (you can find this out for yourself by going outside) whereas a worringly significant proportion of the HLTV user base are incels (see this thread for evidence). No-one likes a feminazi, but the incels are even worse.
2019-08-10 03:21
"Get over it, women can do everything a man can and maybe even better." XD Oh look a little cuck got mad, wanna hear something? Men statistically do everything better apart from raising kids and cleaning kitchen, in fact we even cook better LMAO XDXDDXD
2019-08-11 11:00
"There are many reasons as to why women are more independent today, feminism is not one of them." tell us more of these reasons, i liked your text but if you elaborated it a little bit more, it'd be perfect
2019-08-08 01:35
Perfect bro +1
2019-08-08 01:36
+1
2019-08-07 14:34
draken | 
Liechtenstein swedz3 
Finns dock inget äckligare än 20-åriga blonda drinkluder som tror sig så jävla mkt för att deras farsa äger en ny AUDI eller vadsom, personlighetslösa hela bunten.
2019-08-06 22:20
Reported and low IQ spotted, can't even try to type in english when it's the most basic rule on HLTV.
2019-08-07 14:02
draken | 
Liechtenstein swedz3 
Din morsa är en hora, sorry men alla vet
2019-08-07 14:59
Ask your mother what she did yesterday
2019-08-07 18:18
Reported again btw, cya
2019-08-07 18:20
draken | 
Liechtenstein swedz3 
Rapporterade mor din förra veckan för prostitution Erkänn du går på soc :)
2019-08-07 18:21
I dont think you can say anything bruh Your hungary gipsy girls are uglier and 1000x fake
 | 
Ukraine richUkrainian 
Nah , I saw much of hungarian girls at woodman casting and they're fine.
2019-08-06 21:37
 | 
Turkey chaigarachi 
what company is that? they cast csgo matches?
Gipsy girls? So Romanian girls?
+1
Nt, we might have more gypsies, but yours are more dangerous
2019-08-06 22:38
I don't think Hungarians have any Gipsy girls. But Romania.....
2019-08-07 09:18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_H.. educate yourself mister ahmed
2019-08-07 20:54
Yeah, Barbara Palvin is such a gypsy
2019-08-06 22:16
 | 
Netherlands zeoligma 
nice bait
2019-08-06 21:36
 | 
Brunei tallguy0711 
french canadians are the most beautiful women worldwide.
2019-08-06 21:36
 | 
Netherlands poeya 
They are actually pretty good looking
Well I'm not that much into black girls so I'd have to pass on the Swedish ladies too.
only USA france and UK has blacks
2019-08-06 21:39
2019-08-06 21:39
Fake
2019-08-06 21:43
totally
2019-08-06 21:44
Filmed in Finland, everyone knows Swedish girls are black
stupid? typical swedish girls with cute accent
2019-08-06 23:20
There are no white girls in Swedistan, sorry m8
2019-08-06 23:22
And your country is full of SS soldiers
2019-08-06 23:23
Error 404: good comeback not found
2019-08-06 23:24
/closed
2019-08-06 23:25
/open
2019-08-06 23:28
Why would he need a good comeback when you opener was terrible?
2019-08-06 23:40
Nt Mr. too afraid to show my flag xDDDDDDD
2019-08-06 23:56
I am from the world, what is the problem? You have harder time coming up with terrible openers if you don’t have a flag to use? Pathetic really.
2019-08-07 11:25
And there we have another hltv psychologist. xDDDDD When borderline retarded people think they are smart GIGALUL
2019-08-07 13:20
The Guy throwing ”Swedistan” memes around talking about smart. You can’t make this shit up.
2019-08-07 13:35
Judging one's intelligence based on meme usage HYPER FUCKING LUL
2019-08-07 13:38
When the meme is racist, yeah it says a lot
2019-08-07 14:06
+1
2019-08-07 14:18
+1
2019-08-08 19:18
You are a joke to humanity.
2019-08-07 14:10
Ok Mr. hltv psychologist xDDD
2019-08-07 14:17
he rekted you, retard
2019-08-08 19:19
Took you one day to come to that retarded conclusion huh? xDDDD
2019-08-08 22:03
Lol, you are so braindamaged you can't even deduce the thread was still getting bumped/talked about LOL
2019-08-08 23:55
All I see is a pathetic hltv psychologist with shitty grammar trying to make himself look smart in an internet forum. xDDDD You're a huge failure.
2019-08-08 23:54
>with shitty grammar *on an internet forum* I'd appreciate it if you showed my grammar mistakes, kid.
2019-08-08 23:55
"Reply edited" 2019-08-08 23:55 You didn't really think this through huh? xDDD
2019-08-08 23:57
I was literally about to edit that, retard. But you are so insecure to talk about other people's grammar while you literally don't know how to discern: on the internet / in the internet HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA please just shut the fuck up
2019-08-08 23:58
Not that insecure to judge other people's intelligence in internet forums. xDDDD Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy, everyone has to believe in something to make himself feel good, even if its wrong and pathetic. xDDDD
2019-08-09 00:00
Where did i directly talk about your intelligence? You are just cringy as fuck by pretending to imply Swedish women are black pejoratively and still you got rekted in this one. You didn't get the attention you claimed for.
2019-08-09 00:02
Bro let me tell you one thing, just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I get "rekted". Good job using these autistic cringy terms though. You're making yourself look more and more stupid.
2019-08-09 00:04
Imagine talking about looking stupid and implying every swedish women is black
2019-08-09 00:04
There is this term called an over exeggaration. None of you weaklings can deny that your countries get filled to the brim with foreigners and you idiots are too pussyfied to do anything about it. Guess why people make this joke that I did as well, the whole world is laughing at you.
2019-08-09 00:06
You are aware that Germany is very divided and a lot of states barely have any shitskins?
2019-08-09 00:08
"shitkins" Dude you are such a fucking asshole, i seriously can't even imagine how some little nazi like you looks like in real life.
2019-08-09 00:09
Certainly better than a weakling like you who opens his butt for the invaders. xD Found you as well: giphy.com/gifs/usa-freedom-countries-k61..
2019-08-09 00:10
I'm not danish, but Denmark is literally the least corrupted country in the world and you are trying to shittalk on it. linkedin.com/pulse/top-10-countries-high.. Talk about opening butt again
2019-08-09 00:13
Irrelevant statistic from irrelevant person. I don't care what the fuck you are, you already proved yourself to be a whiny, weak excuse of a man. Keep insulting people on the internet because you won't do any of that on the street buddy.
2019-08-09 00:15
You called black people shitskin. You'd never dare to do that in real life face to face to a black individual and you call me the one who wouldn't that on the streets? You are so contradictory, sad, attention seeker and a complete no lifer.
2019-08-09 00:16
I've fought enough of them to prove the opposite. Why don't you come down to Germany and say all of those insults again?
2019-08-09 00:17
If i had the opportunity to say that face to face to you, i can assure you i would, because i'm not the kind of coward stupidfuck like you who can only talk shit about certain people behind a screen.
2019-08-09 00:22
Check PMs
2019-08-09 00:23
So being a strong man in your world includes being racist? I would argue that sinking that low is a sign of a weak insecure man. You complain over and over about others being cocky/insulting online, and then you go on to be even worse yourself. Hypocrisy at its finest!
2019-08-09 10:29
+1
2019-08-07 13:46
ok sosse
2019-08-07 03:28
No understanding of the world confirmed
2019-08-07 13:47
ok sosse
2019-08-08 01:19
The white ones look like aliens because of purple hair
2019-08-07 02:53
Swedish girls are cute and charming. I visit family in Göthenburg every year and its always a party. I cam spot the multiculturalists quickly though, so usually my experience with them is good.
2019-08-06 21:40
0/8 you are probably a cuck shit
2019-08-06 21:40
 | 
Netherlands NELK 
0/8
2019-08-06 21:41
 | 
Sweden jakerr 
slavic girls are best
2019-08-06 21:41
 | 
Germany arey0ufucky0u 
0.1/8
2019-08-06 21:43
nice german wikipedia portugal men...
2019-08-06 22:17
lmfao
2019-08-08 01:23
She lookswierd
2019-08-06 22:16
And you are gay
2019-08-07 12:20
Might be
2019-08-07 12:32
 | 
Switzerland richco18 
hahahaha those lip injections
2019-08-07 16:18
 | 
North America xAriana 
she looks nothing like that irl
2019-08-07 18:18
probably not, but that doesnt matter.
2019-08-07 21:54
 | 
North America xAriana 
well, I'm not saying that she's ugly, but someone once posted her irl pics and she did look much different, but it does kinda matter since you base your opinion on her looks that are heavily altered
2019-08-08 00:00
only if you like blondes i dont
2019-08-06 22:10
 | 
Other nt_newfag 
nice try christmas tree
2019-08-06 23:47
f0rest | 
Sweden Sneaken 
Arent't this a question of perspective? i meant what you like might not be what the majority of the world do. sure seems like it =)
2019-08-06 22:14
Lmao at least Swedish girls don’t have beards, Fucking Hungary talking xD
:D
2019-08-07 19:19
 | 
Latvia Latvia_Best 
sweden girls are nice but latvia girls are best
 | 
Sweden godname 
GO TO UK LULW
Swedish girls aren't really any uglier or better looking than other countries, not really sure what all the hype is about
2019-08-06 22:19
+1
2019-08-06 22:33
Well, ok. Swedish girls are average but wait till you go to Russia. I went to St Petersburg last year and my jaw dropped. Going again next week, in fact. Can't bloody wait.
2019-08-10 03:28
i mean youre saying this but i dont think you've actually ever talked to a swedish girl in person or any girl at all
2019-08-06 22:19
look at your flag fucking goofy looking ass
2019-08-06 22:23
swedish girls are/have been the last 50 years and will be for atleast the next 10 years the most beautiful girls in the world <3
2019-08-06 22:35
Theyre very hot. One of the best whr ratios in europe. images.app.goo.gl/xG2WyNWAEsXCj5Nc9
2019-08-06 22:41
Medic!
2019-08-07 19:18
nobody cares about ur useless opinion so stfu
2019-08-06 22:43
Bittida en morgon innan solen upprann Innan foglarna började sjunga Bergatrollet friade till fager ungersven Hon hade en falskeliger tunga Herr Mannelig herr Mannelig trolofven i mig För det jag bjuder så gerna I kunnen väl svara endast ja eller nej Om i viljen eller ej Eder vill jag gifva de gångare tolf Som gå uti rosendelunde Aldrig har det varit någon sadel uppå dem Ej heller betsel uti munnen Herr Mannelig herr Mannelig trolofven i mig För det jag bjuder så gerna I kunnen väl svara endast ja eller nej Om i viljen eller ej
2019-08-06 22:44
Bittida en morgon innan solen upprann Innan foglarna började sjunga Bergatrollet friade till fager ungersven Hon hade en falskeliger tunga Herr Mannelig herr Mannelig trolofven i mig För det jag bjuder så gerna I kunnen väl svara endast ja eller nej Om i viljen eller ej Eder vill jag gifva de gångare tolf Som gå uti rosendelunde Aldrig har det varit någon sadel uppå dem Ej heller betsel uti munnen Herr Mannelig herr Mannelig trolofven i mig För det jag bjuder så gerna I kunnen väl svara endast ja eller nej Om i viljen eller ej
2019-08-06 22:45
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Wtf, ur listening to Herr Mannelig?
2019-08-06 23:13
yeah mens)) haggard’s cover is my favorite song. how do you know herr mannelig
2019-08-06 23:20
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Because the song is in Swedish? xd Gamarna is a Swedish band from Sundsvall, Sweden. & also this one is good: youtube.com/watch?v=bkX1iNUq6Jw In Extremo, German band doing a cover.
2019-08-06 23:25
i like classical music more mens)) do you know a similar song? i can‘t find it :(
2019-08-06 23:27
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Ouf...Lets move into private message? xd I mean, this thread is about Swedish girls ^^
2019-08-06 23:31
Garmarna has the best version
2019-08-07 02:30
I remember that pic of the swedish womens soccer team, they looked weird
2019-08-06 22:51
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Bruh. All females that play football/Hockey look "weird" lol. Because they are super trained (Like overkill trained) & also 90% of female football players = lesbian lol. Only ones that looks decent is Muricas ex-gk Hope Solo & Alex Morgan basically.
2019-08-06 23:14
i see, apologies, i wouldn't know because womens sports are not to my taste. my bad.
2019-08-06 23:19
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Well. Mine neither. But i do watch our female national teams. There is probably about....id say 3-4 lesbian players in Swedish national team rn.
2019-08-06 23:34
put a camera in their locker room
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
Yeah, they are more masculine if you will.
2019-08-07 13:15
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
They are the ones keeping the little cuck swedes from being rekt by rapefugees
2019-08-07 14:31
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Easiest report of my life.
2019-08-07 16:47
 | 
Other wtf_men 
2019-08-07 18:24
Do not listen to muslim refugees and you will not hear that info again
2019-08-06 22:59
Good thing you´re not overrun by swedes then.
2019-08-06 23:15
Woof | 
Brazil PitbuII 
+1 Scandinavian women are overrated. Brunettes from south are much hotter
2019-08-06 23:21
Swedish girls i like 👍🏻
2019-08-06 23:33
 | 
Brazil JMB_17 
Delete this you fucking
2019-08-06 23:36
 | 
Netherlands NELK 
Delete this you fucking
 | 
Russia RogueDecay 
you mean prettiest girls? yes they must be
2019-08-06 23:54
Nt italian guy
2019-08-07 00:56
 | 
Russia GutturalSlug 
Provide pics to compare please
2019-08-07 02:26
Beauty is inside person. I am very good looking man like david beckham but i am very bad person and asshole person :(
2019-08-07 02:31
 | 
Venezuela Playcalixto 
Which country have the most miss world titles? India and Venezuela mens)) 😎😎
2019-08-07 03:48
2019-08-07 11:18
 | 
Sweden eXXXist 
WTF
2019-08-07 02:59
They're beautiful but they're extremely promiscuous , they lose virginity when they're like 13-14 and they ALWAYS cheat on at least one of their boyfriends , usually more....yeah they're a pretty puppy but at one point you gotta be mature and think with your brain and go like "naaaah bruh"
2019-08-07 03:29
fnx | 
Brazil Rodszin 
LOL And this is bad ? I would love to live there. Think about having a lot of promiscuous girls and having sex with them, as in Brazil, hehe
2019-08-07 08:56
good for you maybe , i wanna get together with a virgin girl that will be loyal to me , so that's a big nono.
2019-08-07 20:00
fnx | 
Brazil Rodszin 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GL
2019-08-08 05:22
<3 obrigado lixo
2019-08-08 05:26
fnx | 
Brazil Rodszin 
Gracias, boludo jajajajaja
2019-08-08 05:33
i.imgur.com/snAEdpG.jpg same with the women
2019-08-07 03:35
 | 
United States Nohj_ 
lol
2019-08-07 03:47
0/8 nt mangoloid
2019-08-07 09:08
lul +1
2019-08-07 09:16
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
omg lLOL
2019-08-07 12:34
+1 KKKKKK
2019-08-07 14:03
XXAAXAXAXAX +1000000
2019-08-07 21:09
lmao +1
2019-08-11 19:58
 | 
United States Nohj_ 
2019-08-07 03:48
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
2019-08-07 12:34
disgusting
2019-08-07 13:05
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
0/8
2019-08-07 13:07
Soo, most of the Swedes are introverts? FeelsGoodMan, I am an introvert too, seems like I'd really get a long with them nicely.
2019-08-08 19:31
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
Yeah, so do you like her?
2019-08-08 19:34
Didn't even pay attention. Which one? The one that is talking or the one on the right? The one on the right has a nice hair but the shape of her face is not rly nice. The one that is talking doesn't seem to have a good hair but she looks cuter.
2019-08-08 19:45
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
Right one is perfect for me.
2019-08-08 19:43
coming from a country where women look like men nt.
2019-08-07 08:54
i met dutch girls in expo2017 damn theyre beauty than russians estonia australia belgium underrated
2019-08-07 09:22
Netherlands for sure has beauty and belgium is decent too but lets get real, swedish and Balkan are still better
2019-08-07 13:24
 | 
Belgium ZxTox 
+1
2019-08-10 03:24
Flair checks out haha
2019-08-10 15:00
If our girls were ugly why would we have so many rapefugees here?
2019-08-07 09:22
They aren't used to seeing any skin. Western girls (Swedish included) show a lot of skin.
2019-08-07 13:24
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
And they can't resist, that's what you mean? hehe.
2019-08-07 13:27
Yos
2019-08-07 13:36
Lmao hungarian gypsy rating blonde Girls xddddd
2019-08-07 13:28
Alleta Ocean when she was younger was sooo bad just stfu about old Sweden myths
2019-08-07 13:51
Beauty to one person can be very different for another, so there is no answer if you don't go by some old outdated standard or only your own opinion.
2019-08-07 13:55
They look good but no country girls would above hungarians
2019-08-07 14:04
Prefer slavic chicks - russians, ukrainian, polish Scandinavians girls, most of them - male faces and structure
2019-08-07 14:06
You haven't traveled a lot, right? But ye I guess google is enough for you or only seeing the Olympics women compete in any sport ofc. Nice spotted Mr.Brilliant
2019-08-07 14:12
what google and Olympics, what are you talking?!?
2019-08-07 14:13
If you don't know what the Olympics are or google then I made my point kinda obvious lol
da faq is the connection with scandinavian girls ROFL what are you talking?
2019-08-07 14:20
I wont even bother, you are to slow my friend.
2019-08-07 14:22
 | 
Finland Goofyraider 
Sweden is Islamistic country nowdays so I dont like it anymore. Especially in bigger cities like Malmö and Stockholm. Maybe there is some Sweden left in the north. Yes, I have visited in Sweden many times before you ask.
2019-08-07 14:37
If you have then why are you lying?
2019-08-07 16:55
I think you're talking about arab and african girls. There are a lot of africans and muslims in Sweden if you didn't know, and they are very ugly.
2019-08-07 14:41
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
Ouch that sounds rude.
2019-08-07 16:28
xd
2019-08-07 16:02
nordic girls are on point
2019-08-07 16:02
Swedish girls are brown and black. Swedistan
2019-08-07 16:28
they are sexy tho lol i guess you like boys if you cant see that
2019-08-07 16:32
they are super hot, clearly ppl who say otherwise never been to Sweden. actually you should not post on these if you don't have the experience on the location ;)
2019-08-07 16:58
+1 ugly muslims
2019-08-07 19:51
 | 
Norway CheNaLii 
Norwegian girls > Swedish girls
2019-08-07 17:59
no
2019-08-07 18:30
 | 
Norway CheNaLii 
yes
2019-08-08 12:05
 | 
Poland POLAND_SHIT 
yes man, its truth
2019-08-09 17:50
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
Maybe same, they look the same?
ikea
2019-08-07 18:01
bird
2019-08-07 18:05
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
Sharia law and we have no problem.
2019-08-07 18:22
kkk laws 2020 and we have no problem. :)
2019-08-07 18:52
 | 
Italy NathaNN 
+1
2019-08-07 18:49
they are better than danish girls thats for sure xd
2019-08-07 18:51
NEO | 
Poland OmgBRS 
2019-08-07 19:26
 | 
Brazil JazZ98 
AEIHPAIEHIPAHEAPIEHPIAEHPIAJHEOINFSJNFDOHFOUSNFS LMAO
2019-08-07 21:40
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
What did you see there?
2019-08-10 11:16
Do you want to tell me that greta thunberg is ugly???
2019-08-07 20:55
NiKo | 
United Kingdom lr1015 
middle eastern refugees disagree
2019-08-08 01:20
nt 0/8
2019-08-08 01:20
s1mple | 
Europe oha84 
blond tall woman=nicest feet
2019-08-08 01:22
Swedish people might be stupid, irritating, retarded, etc but ugly? nahh their girls aint ugly
2019-08-08 05:25
who said they are ugly? Just overrated, nothing special
2019-08-08 20:13
they guy that made the threat did
2019-08-08 20:27
Lol I don't even find white girls attractive.
2019-08-08 19:46
 | 
Macedonia [toast] 
GAY
2019-08-08 20:14
Wtf? Lul they all look the same lul
2019-08-08 20:18
 | 
Macedonia [toast] 
then gey
2019-08-08 20:18
Jame | 
North America McDouble 
im not into muslims
2019-08-08 19:47
Nah You like fatAmerica
2019-08-09 13:46
 | 
Macedonia [toast] 
Latvian girls much better
2019-08-08 20:14
American girls are the best. Nice face and best bootayyy
2019-08-08 20:27
When i visited Malmö i was really shocked of the swedish girls many of them look like men
2019-08-08 23:58
+1, very manly facial features tomato face, big teeth
2019-08-09 13:52
 | 
Europe PauL(L) 
in Hungary are girls at least?
2019-08-09 17:33
in Hungary are girls at least?
2019-08-11 19:57
 | 
Georgia forsenHappy 
Ain't clicking this
2019-08-10 11:14
its a jpg as you can see do as you will :)
2019-08-10 16:36
youtube.com/watch?v=5Kj8V7KG6bw that's totally what they look like
2019-08-10 15:03
They are pretty for sure but i feel like Norwegian girls are slightly better.
2019-08-09 19:15
 | 
Russia detluff 
they are not much different
2019-08-10 22:38
 | 
Colombia HachitaVidal 
Hungarian is just mad because Muhammad stole his girl
2019-08-09 19:16
 | 
Russia detluff 
blue-eyed blondes. Perfect
2019-08-10 22:39
can confirm your mom is ugly
2019-08-11 10:54
 | 
Latvia Latvia_Best 
Latvia girls are better 0/8
2019-08-11 12:56
 | 
Finland muglobal 
russian & ukranian grills top 1
2019-08-11 20:03
everyone likes different girls i like italian and spanish girls. i dont like the nordic type at all.
2019-08-15 15:24
My question is why do people always talk about Swedish girls when Norwegians and Danes (and Finns to an extent) look exactly the same.
2019-08-15 15:25
cuz ppl are brainwashed, they hear some where swedish girls are good they show some hot sweidsh girl on tv and suddenly everyone likes swedish girls without even having met one. humanity is stupid asf
2019-08-15 15:27
 | 
Denmark EyesWallow 
yes, people are idiots
2019-08-15 15:32
My question is, how the fuck is beauty related to nationality?
2019-08-15 15:35
I guess it would have something to do with the amount of "beautiful people" per nation. But beauty is subjective so it doesn't really make sense so I definitely see your point.
2019-08-15 15:36
Yup, subjective as fuck, and on top of that, times and beauty standards change. Maybe I'm getting old but when I see chicks here - with lips bigger than my balls and eyebrows 2 fingers wide - called beautiful just because they are skinny, blonde and have blue eyes...makes me die inside a bit.
2019-08-15 15:40
Huge +1
2019-08-15 15:41
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
As long as they are down with giving head they are pretty to me.
2019-08-15 15:44
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.