- Neither did I. Are you even reading my posts? What I've been trying to imply from the very beginning of this conversation is that men and women who don't wanna have kids are way more likely to end up alone. Loneliness is postmodern society's silent epidemic and feminism contributes to it badly. Besides, I highly doubt that normal couples make babies intending to have the most insightful and intelligent discussions with them when they're 11, let alone stay by their side forever.
- They're not indeed. But the ability to bear children is an EXCLUSIVE attribute of femininity. This is why you'll ALWAYS be questioned about pregnancy. Anyway, let me tell you: on behalf of all men, I apologize for dying at wars so you can have peace, designing cars and airplanes so you can travel, building houses so you can live comfortably in them, developing medicine so you can heal fast, paving streets so you can walk your dogs, writing laws that put you one step ahead in courts but not being able to give birth in your place also.
- If you're not a feminist, then why the hell are you ganging up on me like this? LOL. I criticized feminism essentially for encouraging misandry, which is an irrefutable fact; fast forward three days or so and here you are, repeating the same... old... convenient feminist half-truths everyone is so tired of hearing. You never considered, even for a second, the hypothesis that I could be talking about SERIOUS negative effects caused by this pointless battle of the sexes -- isolation, R E G R E T (did you get the gist?), crippling anxiety, depression etc.. You just have your own distorted view on men and desperately want it to be true. There's no other explanation for such passive-aggressiveness so far. Hate to say it, but a man is not a misogynist only because he wants to have a wife AND children one day. I bet you wouldn't dare telling your mother that she's ruined her life by... bringing you into this dimension, would you? And by the way, here's another evidence that your brainwashing process was a resounding success: actually, the world ISN'T overpopulated. Compared to the land area of the earth, the population is very small. For perspective, if all the people in the world were placed in an area the size of FUCKING TEXAS, each person would have almost 93 square meters. A family of four would have 372 square meters. That’s about 4000 square feet, enough for a 2000 square foot house and a yard or garden. In other words, you... defend... myths! You... are... a puppet! Shame on you!
- Nah. I just enjoy educating myself in a handful of topics during spare time every day, so I don't have to be on the same side of misinformed people like you. :D
- Your difficulty to even detect an obvious, over-exaggerated, stereotypical joke terrifies me. I know that women can't be funny, but this level of naivety is no longer justified if you're 14+.
- So... it's not really selfishness when you despise the idea of taking care of another human being "because you value yourself more" and even advocate for public restriction policies regarding human breeding all around the world, despite the fact that you hate to see people telling what others should do with their lives. But whoever wants a partner to form a F A M I L Y with is an egoistic, sexist, possessive sack of shit. ALRIGHT!
- First of all, the current fertility rate in the US (1.776 children per woman) is higher than Brazil's (1.74 children per woman), so your rabbit comment is not reality-based. Secondly, the reason why brazilians reproduce, even while living in a third world shithole, is probably the same that has led your parents to give you life all those years ago: they, men AND women, want to experience parenthood. No one, literally no one gives up on having a baby "in fear that it will get killed eventually", you stupid psycho. Imagine not wanting to have a daughter this year in America because you're afraid that she might go to college in the future and then get shot by a disciple of Elliot Rodger. Imagine not wanting to have a son this year in Japan because you're afraid that he might fail his university entrance exam and then take his own life out of shame. Thoughts like these just don't cross the minds of sane people. You can't be serious with this.
- IF i WaNt To Be A mCdOnAlDs CaShIeR, tHeN i'Ll hApPiLy WoRk As A mCdOnAlDs CaShIeR. i'lL jUsT dO eVeRyThInG iN mY pOwEr NoT tO bEcOmE oNe, OkAy?
- I do, actually. I wouldn't have posted anything on here if I didn't. And cut the crap about extremism. You either fiercely oppose feminists by what they preach - not only by what they do - or you can only help them grow with your silence. The same logic applies to moderate and radical muslims.
- It won't matter in the end if stinky pigs like you keep indoctrinating other girls to suppress their sincere desires and natural instincts because "boiz r bad, boo hoo; wee don nee dem anymoar". You don't like being told what to do with your life, yet you complain about the lives of those who have different ideals from yours. How sickening.
- I can't help it if you don't seem to understand how society works. According to your own twisted perspective of reality, men who wanna start a nuclear family can only see women as toys (?). Men who don't want children (or at least pretend that they don't want children not to scare you away), however, are open-minded men; women who want children are old-fashined and will waste their lives. Women who don't want children, on the other hand, are smart and empowered; there's no problem in humiliating lonely and unhappy men (and LONELINESS, as I said before, is a serious issue), but whoever uses "cat lady" in a pejorative sense to describe lonely and unhappy women - THEY EXIST TOO IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE - is a clueless moron. Gotta love these double standards, the hypocrisy, the dumb generalizations.
By the way, it's not easy to find a SO. Not even for you. Every preference we have is a renunciation, after all. You've made yours, I've made mine. Whatever.
The lock and key theory may help you quench your sexual thirst more frequently (women fuck who the want; men fuck who they can), but remember: that's not equal affection, attachment, long-term HAPPINESS.