Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Redditards are dumb
 | 
India otgps 
I just got into a small argument with the average redditor who said it was wrong philosophy from starladder to make observers try to capture every kill on stream. Like his point is dumb I am sure there's a more intelligent conversation to be had with a box containing 2 stones just rolling around. Like after 5-6 trash events observed by those american trash observers, we finally got an event with zero boring rounds because kills were actually being shown on stream and these idiots think its bad production. CSGO is doomed to fail if this is the fanbase it ends up creating for itself.
2019-08-24 09:47
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Belgium Fluggegelieben 
Only retarded ppl would believe that Europe's interest is in preserving the environment. They want to control the politics in amazon rainforest. But the new brazilian government wants to stops this. Thats the only reason this amount of lies spread on media. cry freeOnly retarded ppl would believe that Europe's interest is in preserving the environment. They want to control the politics in amazon rainforest. But the new brazilian government wants to stops this. Thats the only reason this amount of lies spread on media. cry free
2019-08-24 09:49
one question. Why they wanna control a forest that has actually no economy advantage and only has far more value for the environment then any money you can get for it. Cryis free for low IQ people who think the EU has any advantage to control a forest LUL
2019-08-24 10:08
 | 
United States MrFornino 
There is a shit ton of minerals waiting to be collected under the trees in the forest, that's why they pretend to care about the amazon (which is doing fine and will always do fine because these fires happen annually)
2019-08-24 10:12
how you can get all the stuff when you only want that people should protect the forest? How can you get the stuff when you have no right to take them?? Control isn't equal to own. But I guess tards don't know that. also since new BR president is there-_>83% more fire has come.
2019-08-24 10:17
they do know it, they are just pushing their false narrative for political reasons, and because they want to burn down the forest.
 | 
United States MrFornino 
A lot of people get away with stealing resources from the amazon. That shit has been happening for decades now. They dont give a damn about the trees and shit, only the money.
these people are companies most of the local companies. it isn't like that VW goes to the forest and steal everything.
2019-08-24 10:18
 | 
United States MrFornino 
A lot are local companies, that's true, but there is still many companies that steal from over seas and not just some European countries. This has been happening for so long, I dont understand why it is only becoming popular in the media now.
2019-08-24 10:22
Don't even bother arguing with most people on reddit. A lot of them aren't objective at all and it's practically impossible to have a decent discussion with somebody that is as subjective as some people on reddit. Usually when I reply to someone and get a retarded uninformed answer that makes no sense back I just alt f4.
2019-08-24 09:56
 | 
India otgps 
Problem was the dude had NaVi flair so I assumed he'd be a reasonable human being. HAd he had some meme flair, I would've disregarded everything he said and just not typed anything.
2019-08-24 09:57
Redditors are mad retarded
2019-08-24 09:57
cant bother with reddit, plastered with sheltered leftist mongoloids
2019-08-24 09:59
I dont know why cs:go reddit think they have superior discussion to HLTV, globlaoffensive reddit is mostly just clips of some streamer making play, or even worse some noob making play. Next is some irrelevant stat about NA player/team and the match thread discussion threads are always more empty than the thread about some clip. Then the same thing gets said over and over again and everytime upvoted.
2019-08-24 10:04
 | 
India otgps 
Its legit recycled cesspool of shit
2019-08-24 10:08
I still use reddit but it's best for some news, some memes and cat pictures. Discussion in reddit is mostly unbearable, apart from maybe r/soccer which is still full of memes and circlejerkers
2019-08-24 10:09
reddit full of social justice warriors who are so removed from reality
2019-08-24 10:09
17:15Chetz vs Fierce
Chetz
Fierce
17:45KINGZZZ vs Equinox
KINGZZZ
Equinox
17:00HAVU vs Espada
HAVU
Espada
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.