Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Question to classical liberals and libertarians
Brazil Sputy 
I'm 30 years old and i see a trend in the new generation (18-25 y.o): your economic views are all very similar, you are all neoliberals, all hate taxes and parrots MISES and ROTHBARD and advocate for the free market... this generation also loves to shit in Keynes and all the heterodox economics school.. So i have 3 question for you, they are more of a think exercise to try to make you see the other side of the argument, 1st - Is there any society who developed itself without state coordination? Look, im not talking about state control, i talk about coordination. If so, which one? USA developement was enterely coordenated by the white house, the cold war, the new technologies, even the internet was done with state financiament and army programs, the silicio valley(sp) too. Europe was totally rebuilt by Marshall Plan (sp), China is enterely built with state control and financiament. Do the "invisible hand" and the "spontaneous trades" ever built a succesful nation by themselves? 2nd- How do you stop oligopolies without the State intervention? How do you stop big companies Cartels, Trusts and ect without the state to fiscalize it? 3rd - How to open your country market to the rest of the world if many countries, especially 1st world countries, create a lot of barriers? In the real world, not the theorical world, every country control the imports and exports, how could you do it if others don't?
2019-08-25 21:21
 | 
Reunion Esquinox 
you are like 5 days l8 m8
2019-08-25 21:22
Brazil Sputy 
what you mean??
2019-08-25 21:25
 | 
Reunion Esquinox 
It's the major and 5 days ago it was the player's break
2019-08-25 21:26
Brazil Sputy 
ahhh i see, but its off topic section and since i'm an oldman, the only place i have contact with young guys is HLTV, i really would like to hear from the young guys... thanks for the heads up anyway
2019-08-25 21:27
 | 
Reunion Esquinox 
just re-post this after the challenger stage
2019-08-25 21:28
 | 
Netherlands BigMarvin 
1st. Ancap =/= Libertarian 2nd. Don't tax companies that have only existed for 3 months 3rd. what even mean men))
2019-08-25 21:28
 | 
Poland Xpi 
I think you cannot context all sorts of liberals in one. I would consider myself a conservative liberal and I approve a social market economy
2019-08-25 21:29
Brazil Sputy 
yes, that's why i said classical liberals. but i see your point. how old are you btw?
2019-08-25 21:55
 | 
Poland Xpi 
19 and I hate the fact that in Germany my generation is viewed as eco cuz the green party got like 25-30% of young ppls approval.
2019-08-25 22:06
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.