Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Best copypastas
 | 
United States NA_1_OCEAN_EU_0_OCEAN 
I know this topic has been done before, but I wanna get a new collection. Post your best copy pastas here. Here's mine: As I sit here in the land of freedom and glory, soaring on the wings of the bald eagle; I look down at the earth below me. Soaring over the crystal waters of the US Ocean toward 3rd world countries like Sweden and Germany, I am reminded that not everyone was lucky enough to be born into greatness. A single tear is shed as I weep at the thought of Denmark and Norway and the poverty they endure. The tear falls
2019-08-28 02:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I know this topic has been done before, but I wanna get a new collection. Post your best copy pastas here. Here's mine: As I sit here in the land of freedom and glory, soaring on the wings of the bald eagle; I look down at the earth below me. Soaring over the crystal waters of the US Ocean toward 3rd world countries like Sweden and Germany, I am reminded that not everyone was lucky enough to be born into greatness. A single tear is shed as I weep at the thought of Denmark and Norway and the poverty they endure. The tear falls
2019-08-28 02:06
Bump((((((
2019-08-28 02:06
Bump(first account)
2019-08-28 12:27
 | 
Reunion eggshells 
i would repost that but i know MR Jonathan E is pointing a gun at my head so no
2019-08-28 02:07
tarik | 
Morocco Most! 
Help GTR perform and have a chance to win a package for your team
2019-08-28 02:08
Nofap benefits Day 9: Babies smile in your presence Day 15: People will look for excuses to shake your hand Day 21: You will get class participation credit without having participated Day 22: Your homework inexplicably turns up on your desk completed every evening Day 33: Girls smile and giggle as you approach Day 36: People look to you to know when to laugh Day 39: Dogs and cats will be magnetized to you Day 42: Your parents will be glad when you come home, for a change Day 54: The more repulsive the task, the greater your excitement Day 64: Your eye contact has the power to bewitch women, enfeeble lesser men, and cure the common cold Day 71: Raccoons will no longer desecrate your trash cans, out of respect Day 121: You instinctively know the time and date, even when miles underground Day 156: Wolverine-esque healing factor Day 160: Colors will appear more vibrant to an outside observer in a twelve-foot radius around your person Day 181: Gnats and fruit flies will tumble into your gravity well as you pass Day 240: Your saliva can cure acne Day 330: Ancient trees whisper to you tales of days gone by Day 419: Pain receptors downregulated by 15% Day 599: Gain limited prescience Day 702: Your mitochondria can be technically classified as nuclear reactors Day 812: You can seamlessly communicate with all residents of Earth, Proxima Centauri, Antares, and the astral plane Day 945: Mentat-like abilities due to absence of brain fog Day 1109: Can be in many places at once Day 1690: By this point, a fapstronaut will have been knighted, not be virtue of nofap alone, but by virtue of some unrelated achievement Day 2600: 7500 hours required for skill mastery instead of the conventional 10000
2019-08-28 02:09
Stewie2K | 
United States bxteme 
Earth revolves around America if you don’t believe me then why do you all speak American ? You guys worship America listen to our music, movies, language, clothing style etc... face it you guys even like our food you guys have McDonald’s everywhere in the world you worship America and need to start respecting us before we dick you down
13:00FaZe vs NiP
FaZe
NiP
13:55Heretics vs Defusekids
Heretics
Defusekids
17:00Liquid vs Astralis
Liquid
Astralis
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.