all countries I have been to have been great tbh
haven't really been to really bad countries. Half a day of brazil does not count I guess, since nothing happened there that was worth complaining about
i only went to 3 countries so ill guess i count uk as a country
Edit: thought the best :'d
1- Morocco ( Larache)
2- France (Marseille)
3- Morocco ( Chefchaouen)
Only this 3 city was shit but for the rest city i see it was pretty cool
hahaha get it because Americans don't travel abroad
Biggest Country of SA,
Top 5 best countries I've been to:
I've been to 2 countries, Canada & USA
We eat radiation for breakfast every day
Havent been to a bad country tbh
I've been on Mexico (Cancun) and USA (NY and Philly). Great places, love these cities. Hard to define a whole country as "worst" since we travel to have a good experience.
1. China (What a fuckfest that country is)
2. Greece but i think it was because we were at a pretty shitty city
3. USA (Also a complete fuckfest but its beautiful at many places)
4. Russia (Probably a good place but people literally almost only speak russian there and barely english)
5. Can't think of another
3. france dirty shit place and no london speakers
4. estonia only good cheap alcohol
5. Albania so poor. almost got robbed by poor mens in park)))
only been on holidays so havent really seen the bad part of most countries but there was island called Kos in Greece i visited and people just throw trash everywhere.. i figure its like this in many other countries aswel
Haven't been to any bad countries, but out of all of them, I guess Vietnam was not really good
1. Russia. Based on my visit to Vyborg in 1997. What a shit hole. 10 years old me wanted abroad and I got slapped in the face.
2. Estonia. The only times I went there was just to buy cheap beer. So it's kinda like going to super market. Pain ín the ass but you gotta do it.
3. Ireland. Spend few months in County Claire. Small Irish town with local hillbillies. Everytime you went to local pub atleast 3 guys wanted to have a go with you. Mostly local army guys. When they learned I'm from Finland then they wanted to have military talk with me as they use Finnish manufactured equipment in Irish army. And it was fking cold in Ireland. The company office had ac going full power and I had sweater, scarf, woolen socks and long johns to stay warm at work. My Brazilian collegues were wearing t-shirts while this Finn from the cold north was freezing. No house warming in Ireland apparently.
4. Greece. I was about 11 when I was in Chania. Can't remember much. I remember small kiosk stores selling knock off toys and I bought myself Power Rangers toys for cheap believing those to be legit. How wrong I was.
5. England. Well.. there is nothing wrong with South West England. I really enjoyed it. But everytime I've been to London it has always rained like hell. England has same issues with warming up houses as Ireland.
i've been only to one country
1. Russia - border crossing took 18 hours, wtf? Moscow and St.Petersburg were pretty nice, but when you leave them - ready to dive into ghetto. And fucking trains. Trains is my nightmare after Russia. They all are old and shitty as grandpa’s pants
2. Egypt - have been in decent hotel for a week. Pretty nice but much worse than Turkish ones. Then one week of excursions. Poorest cities with hobos everywhere. Someone stole my phone. Hope never comeback there. Under Russian only because of nice hotel.
3. France - first visit was in childhood in 2003-2004. I thought it was super nice. When I came back, Paris looked 10 times worse than half of capitals in Europe. Hobos and rogues are everywhere. Everything is much more expensive than in Germany for example. City is dirt as fuck, garbage on the streets. But nice food in MasterCard lounge zone in airport.
4. USA - Wouldt say that whole country is described here, but Connecticut is one of the most boring places I have ever lived. I lived there 1 year and the only funny thing I remember is student party in UCONN. People even don’t walk outside. Everyone drives car from home to market, workplace... New York was okay, market in Small Italy is cool, Brighton Beach was fun to visit, also great market there. Boston looks different from every other city in US, liked it, but super expensive.
5.Czech - actually liked it. But we got in car accident because of drunk local, and police was not gentle to us because we were tourists.
1. Democrat held cities in USA, specially san francisco, literally a shit hole 2nd world city, too many homeless, i heard a shooting, a lot of junkies, my friend was offered sex for money... Republican cities, meh, kinda ok, nice memorials and museums.
2. Målmo, migrant stole my gf's phone, i trampled him and punched him to get my phone back and i got arrested... never gonna visit u guys... see ya only in cruiser.
3. Italy was great, but overrated pizza.
4. London, it does not feel like British city, like every 5th didnt speak english when i tried to speak to them, so much litter and smells bad in subway. Small town called Rye was rly nice.
5. dont know cuz those are the only countries i have visited.
Obviously hungary, so poor, so corrupt. only girls good
Its not about the worst but Countries that I don't intend to visit again:
1.Egypt (Cairo)- dirty, traffic is a mess, actually, everithing is a mess... Pyramids are awesome btw
2. Liechtenstein - nothing to do
3. Israel (Jerusalem) - overpriced as f.. there's no uber so taxi drivers scams you all the time it's literally a robbery..
4. Dominican Republic - I had a very good experience over there but It's all about spend your time enjoying the hotel, drinking and eating a lot and if have to go to another place like these I'll choose a country that I've never been to before.. that's why Dominican Republic is here
5. Slovakia - Just because 5 position is needed
Amazing and beautiful country. Until you hear stories from the locals. It's one of the places on the planet where incest and suicide rates are absolutely insane. Some places are dark for months at a time, then has 24/7 hour sun at other times. A place meant to break the human psyche.
none of these countries are bad by any means just worst i have been to.
1. CZ republic
No particular order
Malaysia - The parts with more Chinese are generally better, like Penang, Malacca, KL, and the Johorian part closer to Singapore.
Indonesia - Tourist areas are ok like Bintan and Bali, but my fucking god Jakarta was a shithole.
Philippines - Much the same as Indonesia, except Davao, surprised me.
USA - Do I really need to explain? Racism, guns, crime, homelessness. NY was the biggest shithole, I actually preferred Texas funnily enough.
HK - I'm from Macao but fucking hell my "neighbours" are just POS to the max, especially the city people, the youngsters are obnoxious as fuck. And the buildings are old and dilapidated as fuck, not that we are much better though. Prefer Zhuhai and Shenzhen in the mainland much, much more.
top 5 is too much effort but Venezuela is top 1 by a mile, worked there for 2 weeks and saw kidnapping outside my hotel, streets full of underage prostitues and poverty, fucked up country.
I've been to 4 countries
Otherwise I haven’t been to too many bad countries tbh.
Idk about worst, but my favorite places I’ve visited
2-4 there becz im very food motivated
Depends on the metrics, are we talking people, standard of living, prices ? The general feel of the country ?
In no particular order the first 4 are -
4.Slovakia (minus Bratislava)
If my home country counts, then Romania would be my 5th. if it does not ... i'd have a hard time picking between any of the others. With a gun pointed to my head, i'd probably say Italy or Switzerland.
Never been to any bad countries.
Morocco smelled like shit
Only been in Euro countries.. however close to all of them.
The worst must be.
1:Romania: shacks. dead dogs lying around. people living like the 30 in some places. out in the coutnry is very different from most places in europe. in the countries its very much the feel of soviet concrete.
2:Hungary: they are corrupt and ask for bribes.
3:England: for being the country it is, there roads are very beat down, sometimes worse than in romania, bad internet many places.. and compared with what you think that gives them a 3 place.. and to think it will only be worse if they let the mad man destroy the nation by pulling out of EU.
4:Italy.. people are crazy in Rome, there is many good things about the country.. but also much not so nice. super many beggars.. and my car got broken into ther.
5:Poland.. big cities are okay. but when you get out into the country things moce decades behind, and the infrastructure too.. just look at how it broke down and made a whole river poison, and will spread to the baltic, and first the goverment tried to hide it, and then no real fix. and it just keeps poor out. destroying the river, people being told to not use the water at all.
the list is 1 worst, 5 least worse.
And also have in mind, its Europe.. by Europe standard. so even the worst place is better than many other places around the world.
I never traveled outside Brazil : / only between the states (which a liked much)
1. Sweden - I live here.
2. USA - I like the different kind of nature the got from state to state, also love the people.
3. All the countries in the Carribean, good weather.
4. Spain - Got a house there but the food is not good and the people can be a bit over one.
5. Asia (not a country i knwo but all their countries) - Only good thing is that it's cheap, but the infrastructure and their laws is f*cked.
5. Sweden (malmö)