13th century BC when we were on the wrong side in the Trojan war
it's hard but the most saddest years were 1938/1948/1968
yea, we are '8 contry xddd
1975, 1755, 1580 and some might say 1910
Second Treaty of Brömsebro (1645)
the night between 20th and 21st august, year 1968.
Take your pick between 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
either 1795 or 1939
there was nothing worse than what happened during WW2 in Poland anywhere, it was unhuman
1066 . the last year our country was successfully invaded... disgraceful not even a full millennia
2014 social democrats won
1814. I'm a fake flagger btw so good luck guessing.
1889 - When the Republic was proclaimed
Some much comments, so many Europeans, but no one says 1347. Smh.
1945 - 150,000 emigrated,80,000-250,000 massacred in Bleiburg
2020 will be in whole world
2002 - Brazil has elected an illiterate thief.
Sweden hasnt had a bad year i think
1964: military dictatorship
When Japan invaded us. Ok, for real people say the year when Yi Yung took the control, it was a horrible time.
2016-present = fucking Brexit
For most countries it's probably 2008
1809, sorry finns for losing you
The years we got fucked by spaniards, americans and japanese. Also when china intrduced noodle.
Mr. Wealthy communist I summon you
Today, I fucking dropped my kebabs mens wtfff ;ddd
1944 ... URSS ENTER`S ROMANIA AND BRING COMUNISM/POVERTY AND 1-2 MILIONS DEPORTED AND KILLED IN SIBERIA ... FOR 50 YEARS ... THE POVERTY IS STILL HERE ....
1850s to 1911, 1931 to 1945
1953 was pretty bad. North Sea flooding with a big portion underwater. 2.5K people died which is nearly not as devastating as other countries but it is reasonably big for the Netherlands.
2006. and if u ask day it is 26,2,2006. that day is nowadays very sad in Finland. Swedes don't come pls.
1913 - Macedonia was divided. Greece got the Aegean part of Macedonia, Serbia got the Vardar part and Bulgaria got the Pirin part.
2018 also, there was a referendum and about 70% of the people were against the name change,but the fuckers still found a way and sold the name for money.
>1918 Soviet Russia occupied me country
>1994 Lukashenko become president
1) 1943-1945 , Militar General Peron and his comrades orquestrated the 2nd military coup and then "brought back democracy" in elections that in the light of the facts , were most likely frauded in which Peron took presidency , one of the worst alt leftist fascist pieces of shit in my country's history , he was also a pedophille , most Argentinians still worship him to this day.
2) 1930 , First military coup in Argentina , when the leftist nationalists statist colectivists took over , shut down our economy isolating us and 5 years later created the fucking central bank , it is a very close call with #1.
3) 1976 , the 5th military coup in Argentina by the dictator Videla , who was NOT right wing , was NOT like Pinochet and had absolutely nothing to do with Liberalism , far leftists in my country like to claim he was all of these things because he privatized a few government institutions , but he grew the public sector , employing more and more public "workers" , increased debt and took us to a retarded war.
4) 1982 , The Falklands War , uneducated and indoctrinated with leftism from childhood , ignorant Argentinians really did think that the falklands belonged to us because its closer to us , 800 kids died i think , most of them untrained and unfit for service.
5) 1989 , Hyperinflation , 5000% yearly , 13.6% per day , 95% per week , 383% per month.
6) 2001 crisis , expropriation of bank savings that people had , some communist shit really , government was NOT shrunk still.....
7) 2004-Today , The far left got absolute full 1000% power , when the K's got elected up until today its just a competition on who can be more populist and "give more stuff to the people" nobody would finance us so we pay it with money printing , hence our super high inflation , just a bunch of fascists , no economic freedom , tax and regulation hell , freedom of speech was fully lost.....piece of shit government makes me hate this fucking country.
1994, the year justin bieber was born
2019 when alberto fernandez assume for president
1718.. death of our greatest king