Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Welcome suNny!
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
Welcome to ENCE, Miikka suNny Kemppi! He will add much awaited experience, firepower, good vibes and all things positive to the team. About time we get him where he belongs: top of the CS world and in the best Finnish CS:GO team of all time. ENCE firm top 3 for the rest of 2019, guaranteed. I expect the team won't be at a 100% before DH Malmö, but Blast Moscow should be an easy win as a warmup, top 4 in NY will be fine (lul NA tournament anyway). As a rebuttal to all the crying toxic plastic fan kids whining about ENCE's decisions, feel free to join me in welcoming this BEAST to the line-up, and wishing them all the best in their games to come! The warning has been given. The sky screams, the ground shakes and the oceans boil. ENCE is coming. #EZ4ENCE
2019-09-12 15:12
 | 
Denmark OscarGF 
Welcome to ENCE, Miikka suNny Kemppi! He will add much awaited experience, firepower, good vibes and all things positive to the team. About time we get him where he belongs: top of the CS world and in the best Finnish CS:GO team of all time. ENCE firm top 3 for the rest of 2019, guaranteed. I expect the team won't be at a 100% before DH Malmö, but Blast Moscow should be an easy win as a warmup, top 4 in NY will be fine (lul NA tournament anyway). As a rebuttal to all the crying toxic plastic fan kids whining about ENCE's decisions, feel free to join me in welcoming this BEAST to the line-up, and wishing them all the best in their games to come! The warning has been given. The sky screams, the ground shakes and the oceans boil. ENCE is coming. #EZ4ENCE
2019-09-12 15:13
 | 
United States Nohj_ 
+1
2019-09-12 15:14
Being reported
2019-09-12 15:14
 | 
Denmark OscarGF 
Thank you mens)))
2019-09-12 16:02
 | 
Denmark OscarGF 
(Wrong reply)
2019-09-12 16:03
2019-09-12 16:09
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
I agree with everything you wrote!
2019-09-12 15:18
 | 
Denmark OscarGF 
Thank you mens))
2019-09-12 16:04
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
mens)) yw
2019-09-12 16:54
 | 
United States eldrexe 
Aleksib :(
2019-09-12 15:18
2019-09-12 15:19
2019-09-12 16:06
2019-09-12 16:56
 | 
Russia anleet 
welcome to tier10 FLUKENCE mr.suNny and say goodbye to ur career
2019-09-12 15:20
 | 
United States RopzIsCute 
ENCE shouldn't have kicked Aleksib Losing to Renegades is their punishment
2019-09-12 15:21
Allu has worked two years on playing with him, they better deliver now roflofl
2019-09-12 15:21
Why are all the Finnish the same...
2019-09-12 15:26
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
wat
2019-09-12 18:07
 | 
Portugal beatc9auti 
suNny top 1 HLTV 2020
2019-09-12 16:05
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
top 5 ez
 | 
Finland Faifainei 
you can go in the perseeseen with that horseshit. Sunny will feel thank you but not the blast trophy
 | 
Portugal beatc9auti 
He's feeling
2019-09-12 16:10
 | 
Finland Faifainei 
And will be feeling after the tournament too. Are you trying to correct my grammar?
2019-09-12 16:15
 | 
Portugal beatc9auti 
No bro I'm saying he's feeling
2019-09-12 16:24
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
wat
2019-09-12 16:55
Omegalul ence will fall in ranks kicking igl not very smart men's... Mark my words
2019-09-12 16:11
 | 
Russia V0RTEXXX 
2019-09-12 16:18
 | 
Finland EdiEz 
2019-09-12 16:26
2019-09-12 16:36
>ENCE >Top 3 all year Choose one
2019-09-12 16:56
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
I choose ENCE!
2019-09-12 16:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.