"In the group stage teams are ranked the points they gain from playing matches. If two or more teams in the end are tied for points, the following tiebreaker rules will be applied, starting with 1:
1. Points between the tied teams
2. Neustadl score* for whole group
3. Round difference between tied teams
4. Round difference for the whole group
5. Sudden Death Shootout (1st, 2nd and 3rd place only)
* Neustadl score is a representation of the strength of a teams points. Beating the number 1 team is worth more than beating the number 6 team."
That's from the blast pro series rulebook, neustadl scores have higher priority.
Oh wait, mibr beat forze. nevermind i dont understand this rn, wait