ZywOo>>>>>s1mple by far
Haha Zywoo was better than elige for his haters till before major cuz they thought s1mple would be no 1.
But then he failed and now people think elige is better.
lmao the amount of hate this kid already gets. On the way to become greatest of all time.
0/8 s1mple is trash now cuz he changed his mouse. Who the fuck changes their mouse if you are the best player in the world lmao -65 iq move.
Imagine not saying Rain, are you actually that dense? You have no sens for csgo whatsoever, you probably play stupid games like fornite and roblox, maybe u scream for mom "when is dinner? i need to eat above 5000 calories a day so i can keep my weight up". Hahhaa so funny brainwashed silver 1 man, Rain top 1
1. zywoo. still has a higher rating than elige with more impact, clutches and still same # of mvps. zywoo was a little underwhelming at the major, but still ended with a 1.22 rating while elige ended with 1.23 also both going out in the quarter finals.
2. elige p obv imo. played almost every event they could and kept solid numbers w 3 mvps
3. dev1ce. two mvps this yr including a major mvp. highest rated on astralis and most consistent throughout the whole year. never really played bad at all and very clutch at major.
4. s1mple. high rating and high impact, but fell off from the beginning of the year. really only peaked at star series. 1 mvp.
5. twistzz/magisk. im leaning a little more towards magisk just cus of the major mvp, but its a toss up imo
fewest amount of McDonalds in the country (we have 0)
At the moment is close.
dev1ce - 2 Major with 1 MVP, 1 Event with 1 MVP
EliGE - IGS and 7 Events with 3 MVP
ZywOo - 2 Events with 3 MVP (the MVP as runner up is ESL Cologne which arguably was the only T1 events aside from major)
s1mple - 1 Event with 1 MVP (Astralis and Liquid missing)
Magisk - 2 Major with 1 MVP, 1 Event
Also in 4 of the 7 events that Liquid won Astralis AND at least another T1 team were missing.
There are still seven big events to be played before the end of the year and those will definitely be decisive.
It is going to be a race between EliGE and dev1ce.
There is no way one of these two player will end up behind the others.
ZywOo will be #3, Magisk/s1mple #4/#5 depend on next months performance.
Eligay ? didn't know about that one chief
LMAO device LMAO, yes its him the goat 🐐
8/8 but my biased heart goes to Twistzz but they are really close
Zywoo bad at major ? just 1.22 rating, if i was a pro i wanted to chock all my event like that ahah
pretty good list, quite accurate in 2019 so far, electronic also can compete into top 5 imo
where is FalleN? TACO? friberg? disco doplan?