Thread has been deleted
Last comment
She is truly inspiring
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
youtu.be/rhQVustYV24 That young and that impactful, she is someone to look up to.
2019-09-18 00:59
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
African Union black1ch 
Climate change omegalul, who cars about this fake shit?
2019-09-18 01:04
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
I wish it was fake
2019-09-18 01:09
Uhm it is fake dude. Please go educate yourself. Go listen to people like Lars Bern or Lennart Bengtsson since I know you're Swedish. It's propaganda, nothing else. swebbtv.se/ this is an excellent alternative news media site. I'm guessing you can learn a lot from there.
2019-09-18 01:17
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Mush brain, just stop. “Over here it’s like something you believe in or don’t believe in, where I’m from it’s like ... a fact” - Greta Thunberg
2019-09-18 01:24
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
yikes, what an inspirational and intelligent quote
2019-09-18 14:58
Lol +1
2019-09-18 18:35
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
I was just at that time in the video when she said it when I saw that comment.
2019-09-18 23:01
Is she talking about God?
2019-09-18 23:00
LOL as if almost all of those people in front of her didn't already believe her?? This is a stunt for the common people, the public, not "the leaders". Is this your first time in politics? Around the Iraq war was a young girl talking about how in Iraq they pulled babies out of incubators. fuck! Some of you deserve your political class!
2019-09-19 09:49
just recycling the same trick for a new generation
2019-09-19 18:58
 | 
World ZMDR 
1/8
2019-09-18 01:28
 | 
Sweden flippig 
lol
2019-09-18 01:32
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
pLeAsE gO eDuCaTe YoUrSeLf - then proceeds to introduce 2 shills, LUL
2019-09-18 02:30
I sincerely hope that I just got baited
2019-09-18 03:15
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
do u have a degree in STEM? i dont wanna waste my time correcting u if u dont
2019-09-18 07:41
The version that is peddled by Greta and swedish media is complete bogus, it's more or less becoming a religious cult. Journalists are proposing a climate dictatorship and promoting cannibalism among other things. Why don't you tell me what you believe then. And I'm not sure how just any stem degree would help you understand such a complex system as our climate. I'm not saying there's no problem at all by the way, just that it's extremely exaggerated and used as a political device. It's also a bit silly to label people as shills without explanation. Got any proof for that, or? They sure as hell have stem degrees, that's for sure.
2019-09-18 08:41
Okay here you little brat. Show me some actual research that tells climate change is not real or exaggerated and I'll debunk the shit out of you. Until you do that I won't even have to.
2019-09-18 13:19
How about you show me that the doomsday version IS real, that's usually how it works. You're the one trying to prove the world is going to end. I'm saying most of that is just political propaganda. As I mentioned earlier, yes the earth has warmed slightly and we have contributed to it, but the version being told to the public is simply not accurate. Michael Mann, the original climate alarmist, was just revealed to be a fraud in court for example.
2019-09-18 16:15
+1
2019-09-18 17:03
 | 
Sweden kresso 
+1111
2019-09-18 17:29
I'm not talking about the doomsday scenarios where it is said that by 2050 everything has gone to shit. I'm talking about the scenario where extreme weather phenomena, hurricanes etc., will become more frequent. Where some parts of the world will suffer for increasing drought, and other parts will be flooding with water. Where the climate in some parts of the world will force the areas to change their food logistics because old plants won't grow anymore. You get the point? This is not an outrageous claim, this is something that almost every environmental scientist agrees on. It's the general consensus nowadays, as it should be. You telling me to prove it is almost like you telling me to prove the validity of the gravitational theory.
2019-09-18 18:32
See you pointed yourself into a corner there mate. What did I say? I said Greta's version is bogus. Greta's version is the doomsday version that we're all gonna die soon. Now all of a sudden you're arguing for the more moderate version WHICH I AGREE WITH, more or less. I think a lot of it is still debatable seeing as climate science is incredibly complex, but the fact that humans have contributed to a bit of warming, and that we're ruining the environment in countless other ways is definitely true. It's just that shaming people, and oppressing the poor with carbon taxes is not the solution to these problems.
2019-09-18 19:05
"Uhm it [climate change] is fake dude." You didn't mention Greta or the doomsday scenario here, did you? This line made me believe you are denying climate change altogether. I didn't even know who Greta was before this thread, and I'm not a huge fan of the doomsday scenario either, and I never said so. I am glad that you acknowledge that climate change, whose scale is somewhat debatable, isn't the only problem, not even necessarily the biggest.
2019-09-18 19:29
You replied to #32 which led me to think you actually read that post. But I guess I expressed myself clumsily in the first post as well. Kudos to you for not knowing who Greta is. I wish I didn't.
2019-09-18 19:31
I did read that post as well. If you read #32 alone, it isn't worth the strong response from me, I admit.
2019-09-18 19:33
I'm just here to say that it is somewhat pleasing to come across an intelligent discussion every once in a while. Not something you'd find in hltv forums really :D
2019-09-18 22:23
I just saw that you wrote that they are proposing canibalism, I think your opinion doesn't matter anymore. Don't reply to hin please, let him live in his world.
2019-09-18 22:56
newsvoice.se/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/.. From Sweden's biggest news outlet.
2019-09-18 22:59
You can always translate your chip chjop language.
2019-09-18 23:00
"HUMAN FLESH AN ALTERNATIVE TO SAVE THE CLIMATE" "Professor holds seminar on cannibalism to save the climate"
2019-09-18 23:03
Well that guy is retarded. Still doesn't mean that climate change isn't real. Also, no real scientis or climate scientist will ever tell you to fucking eat people.
2019-09-18 23:25
No one is saying "climate change isn't real". The fucking climate changes, obviously. And it seems we are contributing, if slightly. It's the media and politicians that are creating this alarmism around it, not the real ethical scientists.
2019-09-20 17:17
Changing it slightly is like saying that if you burn donw a piece of paper, it jist changes slightly. Live in your delusion like the flat earthers.
2019-09-20 18:09
This is so stupid that I don't know what to say. A tip is to start using your own head to find stuff out.
2019-09-20 19:04
I am. My grandparents crops have been decimated by the heat and lack of rain. They haven't ever in their lives seen temperatures so high. But that's not evidence. Scientists have provided a graph that is so simple. google.com/amp/s/climate.nasa.gov/eviden..
2019-09-20 19:12
I'll buy lack of rain, although you can't prove that lack of rain is caused by human co2 emissions. Good luck proving that my dude. What IS true however, is that increased co2 will improve harvests because as you hopefully know, plants need co2 to live and grow. Yes, we have added co2 to the atmosphere but it honestly seems to have more positive effects than negative ones. You can't find a single solid piece of evidence that links that increased co2 to any negative effects like sharp increase in temperature. Correlation does not equal causation.
2019-09-20 19:17
Ice melting is positive? Forest fires are positive? Ok. It's not all about us humans, idk why you are so egoistical about that. Saying that CO2 increase has nothing to do with temperature rising is dumb. Learn about the greenhouse effect, you can recreate it at home to prove that it does happen.
2019-09-20 19:21
The ice caps are not melting, go do your research. Al Gore predicted they would be gone by 2013 and they're still here big and strong. Also most of the ice is underwater and if you know physics, you would know that water takes up LESS SPACE THAN ICE DOES. Meaning if the ice melts the sea levels will go DOWN, not up. Make an experiment at home, put an ice cube in a glass of water and measure the levels. When the ice melts, will the glass be more full than it was with ice in it or not? The results may scare you. The forest fire news lately is also grossly manipulated. You are not being critical enough with the information that you take in. I stand by what I said, yes co2 is a greenhouse gas but a minor one, and a tiny fraction of our atmosphere to boot. Water vapor is a much bigger problem than co2 is for example.
2019-09-20 19:40
Why are glaciers retracting when they should be becoming bigger? Predictions can be wrong. I've been following the Amazon crisis for about 4 years now, nothing is manipulated, farmers and big companies do start fires and expand on the cleared land. The biggest problem are cows and methane. Watervapor is a bigger problem than CO2 why?
2019-09-20 20:29
This is becomign drawn out and tedious. You can point to all kinds of things but you need to prove that co2 is somehow causing them, and I don't think you can. Shit happens, extreme weather happens and so on. I don't like what capitalism is doing to the planet either, but let's be factual in our criticisms.
2019-09-20 20:32
google.com/amp/s/climate.nasa.gov/eviden.. Read the whole thing. Scroll down to refferences if you don't believe that this is true. That's my evidence. I would like to see yours.
2019-09-21 09:10
Still no conclusive data that shows co2 to be a big problem. None. I'm not saying these things aren't happening but you can't prove that it's because of co2. If you look around the thread I've posted many lectures with people who disagree with the notion that co2 is to blame. And they have a lot more data to back up their conclusions. The most obvious is that co2 increases historically tend to come AFTER temperature increases.
2019-09-21 19:32
Give me your data. Lso, tell me what molecule traps heat like CO2?
2019-09-21 19:34
Water vapor. It's over 90% of the greenhouse effect. I've posted lectures around this thread, go listen.
2019-09-21 19:38
 | 
Bulgaria HeavenRock 
i think you are the only guy who is very smart
2019-09-22 14:53
Thank you. I'm done now though.
2019-09-22 15:33
Hey, I don't browse or post here very often, but I came across this thread and wanted to respond since you asked for evidence. If you're looking for scientific studies, google scholar is a good place to start. You can look up the term climate change and even select the year to see a huge list of peer-reviewed publications (journals, papers, books etc) on the topic. Here is another website collecting scientific consensus regarding man made climate change: climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/ I hope this helps and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
2019-09-18 18:37
Still waiting for some actual data my dude. I'll make this clarification again, NO ONE is denying that the earth is warming slightly and that we are contributing slightly. Other people have linked to IPCC:s root domain, I'm asking for numbers. Data. Proof. There is none. Even the graph on their first page is grossly misleading. Just because the earth has warmed one degree in 150 years doesn't mean jackshit. The earth's climate always changes. These conclusions about co2 being hugely problematic among other things, are politically motivated and nothing else. The ice caps are still here when Al Gore said they'd be gone 6 years ago, among countless other examples.
2019-09-20 17:14
Hi, I understand that you want to see "hard numbers" and actual data. I work in a lab right now so had the chance to ask a friend who does research on renewable energies to send me some papers regarding climate change. She sent me these: sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pi.. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pi.. pnas.org/content/111/9/3274.short If you have a university e-mail, you can download the paper, or let me know, I can send them to you if you're currently not enrolled as a student/staff whatever. If you don't do research in the field, some details might be a bit hard to understand but the numbers speak for itself. Again please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
2019-09-20 17:25
Regarding what you said about only the "slight" increase in temperature: I understand how you feel that a 1-2°C change in temperature wouldn't have an impact, you can barely feel such a difference, right? In fact, even such a "slight" increase in temperature would be quite catastrophic: This paper explores the different effects between a 1.5° and 2° warming: science.sciencemag.org/content/360/6390/.. (you can download it for free on the Download tab) If you're not a fan of reading papers (and who could blame you :D), this might be interesting for you: interactive.carbonbrief.org/impacts-clim.. An interesting visualization based on the paper I linked above and others. Hope this helps.
2019-09-20 17:34
I've never seen such skillfully masked condescension in my life. You can not provide a single piece of data that co2 is to blame for all this. Stop sending fucking links that aren't even clickable, that's the majority of what people have sent so far. If it is so that they want the public to be aware, why is it so damn hard to see the data behind their conclusions? Because it's guesswork, that's why. Yes of course, the climate changing can be problematic. Still waiting for you to show me why co2 is to blame. There's probably a whole host of reasons for why our climate changes. Any smart person would understand that. To suggest that co2 is some kind of "climate knob" is just pure idiocy. There's huge political motivations to show that it is so however. Listen, I understand your position as an up and coming scientist. You want to fit in, you want to get research funding, you want to be liked and respected by your colleagues. Doing anything besides blindly parroting this information will get scientists in trouble because they're "denying the consensus" or some shit. And with the current state of the world more and more people, scientists included, are more inclined to look out for themselves rather than stand up for integrity and truth. Speak the truth and get fired and hated, parrot IPCC findings and get famous and rich. Not a hard choice for most.
2019-09-21 19:46
Holy shit he just gave you some cold flhard facts, but you can't accept it because of your delusion. This is like arguing witha theist.
2019-09-21 20:40
I think you're stupid enough that you look at some official looking link and take it as "cold hard facts". It's hilarious. Don't you understand how easy it is to fool you? Go through what he posted and see if you are any wiser.
2019-09-21 20:43
Let me put it straight. According to scientific data, 150 years ago, the CO2 levels started rising. Temperatures have risen as well. More extreme weather cases. Also 150 years ago people started burning shitton of fossil furls and releasing CO2. Water vapor levels remained the same. The temperature has changed slightly overall, but that has had massive kmpact. Droughts, hurricanes, warm oceans, dead whales etc. If you think it's water vapor you are dumb. Bye
2019-09-21 20:53
Correlation does not equal causation. Tim Ball made a great comparison. There is a fairly high correlation between ice cream consumption and shark attacks. Because people get bitten by sharks when they're at the beach, and that's where people also often eat ice cream. CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION. Write it down on your forehead.
2019-09-21 21:11
What's causing the CO2 rise then, smartass?
2019-09-21 22:35
Our emissions of course, at least partially. No doubt about that. But you can't prove that it's harmful to us. You can't prove that it is the primary driver of the warming that we're seeing. You can, however, prove that it is very helpful to life on this planet. It has many POSITIVE effects. Plants need it to grow, for starters. So increased CO2 means increased life on this planet. Make no mistake, the CO2 levels have been much higher on planet earth than this, and the temperature has been much hotter, and colder. The climate always changes based on many factors. That's why "Climate change" is such a retarded, unscientific label. Because there is very little actual science involved. We're talking about 400 parts per million in the atmosphere. That's nothing. Also, CO2 is a weak greenhouse gas. Water wapor causes more than 90% of the greenhouse effect. So whatever impact we're having is minimal, and is balanced out by all the positive effects of CO2. It's basically not a problem, and not one we should be focusing on. We have many other more important problems related to the environment that are actually real. This one gets publicity because of *gasp* money and power.
2019-09-21 22:53
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-posi.. CO2 levels have never been higher before skepticalscience.com/water-vapor-greenho.. skepticalscience.com/water-vapor-greenho.. It's the most important problem right now.
2019-09-21 23:14
From one of the articles you posted: "Atmospheric CO2 levels have reached spectacular values in the deep past, possibly topping over 5000 ppm in the late Ordovician around 440 million years ago."
2019-09-21 23:29
Yes, and what happened? A mass extinction event. I might have expressed myself badly when I saix the CO2 levels have never been higher, of course they have, the Earth was a giant fireball rock at one point. I meant that in the last million years, maybe even more, the CO2 levels have never gone above 300 PPM. Now it's almost 420, and it's been steadily climbing since the mid 20th century. Also, you just countered one of my claim. I want your evidence and data. You provided none. Also skepticalscience.com/climate-change-litt..
2019-09-22 12:55
I agree I was being condescending - perhaps I should've worded my reply differently. Which of the links aren't clickable for you? Again if you have issues retrieving the content let me know and I can send you the PDFs manually. As to why CO2 is to blame: I'm actually in a different field, so my knowledge to that is limited to the fundamentals. Maybe somebody else can chime in and explain it better. I believe the basic theory is that more CO2 in the atmosphere increases a greenhouse effect, which means more temperature is reflected back onto the earth, that would otherwise leave the atmosphere (sorry for bad london) > Speak the truth and get fired and hated, parrot IPCC findings and get famous and rich. Again, I could see how you would come to that conclusion based on your beliefs but that's just plain wrong. You get neither rich nor famous as a scientist, even if your work is revolutionary in your field (of course, there are some exceptions). If you go through years of hard work and effort to get a PhD and do research, you do so because you have a passion for the topic, not because you want to make easy money by spreading likes. It's definitely good that you have some critical thinking ability and don't take everything you read for granted. That's important in this day and age of rampant misinformation, especially online. However, your same scepticism doesn't seem to apply to where you get your information from. EDIT: I'm eager to read your reply and hear what you have to say, but I will probably not reply because I think we're both wasting our times here.
2019-09-21 20:58
" I believe the basic theory is that more CO2 in the atmosphere increases a greenhouse effect" Yes, I am aware, we are all aware. We get it shoved down our throats daily. I'm saying that it's mostly bogus, co2 is a life giving gas that we should be thankful for. It is not evil, and is being propagandised against for political purposes. There is not one study that proves that it drives climate change. Zero. If I'm wrong, post an accessible link. And I ask you again, with everyone talking about it you would think the data would be readily accessible for all to see, no? Youtube should be full of honest scientists with integrity trying to inform people about this, showing data and explaining it. There are none. Show me. What there is is plenty of brave souls who do stand up and give very reasonable lectures as to the opposite. They're doing it despite losing their jobs over it, getting smeared and expunged from scientific communities. And they still do it. Because they believe in scientific integrity. That takes balls. And they give a trustworthy impression. People like Tim Ball, people like Patrick Moore. People like Lars Bern. Show me one alarmist openly standing in front of people presenting his data. I'm guessing you're young and have been conditioned to believe in this your whole life. I know because I was, growing up in Scandinavia. Although the fuss was mostly about women back then. It's brainwashing and nothing else. We exhale co2 for god's sake, how have you let yourself be convinced that it's bad? Why don't you go kill yourself if you believe in it and rid the world of some co2? Not trying to be rude but that's the perspective you alarmists point to. Let's kill all the people and save the climate.
2019-09-21 21:09
n1 u just rekt those libitards
2019-09-18 04:28
0/8
2019-09-18 04:41
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "alternative news" hahahahahahaha nice one bro
2019-09-18 11:18
+1
2019-09-18 14:35
So.. you believe in what mainstream media tells you? And I'm sheeple? I did not know hltv mens were this religious.
2019-09-18 16:16
You act like alternative media is any different, go eat your kale sheep.
2019-09-18 22:59
"alternative news" SHEEPLE
2019-09-18 14:35
 | 
United Kingdom xTheDeadPixel 
? You stupid as hell
2019-09-18 16:34
I'll gladly modify my position as soon as I see some actual data. Until then, I'd say you're stupid.
2019-09-18 16:57
ExxonMobil. 1970's.
2019-09-18 17:16
When two schizos come at each other xD
2019-09-18 23:01
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Why don't you dispute the IPCC reports Greta does cite?
2019-09-18 17:17
I am. They're all based on the hockey stick graph and all started with Al Gore's movie. They have both been disproven. "An inconvenient truth" can't even be shown in UK schools anymore because it's full of inaccuracies. You should study the origins of UN, EU, IPCC, WTO, IMF and all the other international institutions. Read up on why they exist, who created them and where their interests lie.
2019-09-18 17:20
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Schizo.
2019-09-18 17:21
Postmodernist.
2019-09-18 17:23
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Get lost in a forest JBP. Anti intellectual moron.
2019-09-18 17:24
See this is what postmodern thought allows you. Just reply with words and you're good, no need to make sense. Your story is just as valid as everyone else's. Yes, that will bring us prosperity for sure when everyone is walking around with their own little truth. And it's EXACTLY what capital owners want.
2019-09-18 17:27
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Dude you're actually insane. You are a living proof that free education doesn't work.
2019-09-18 17:28
You know you have yet to say a single substantive thing, right? You linked to IPCC:s website, that's it. You have not said one single thing of substance yet. YOU are living proof that the education system no longer focuses on thinking critically, but rather on what to think.
2019-09-18 17:30
Free education isnt supposed to work its supposed to insure that governments can control the thoughts and brains of their subjects from a very early age, it also inures that companies can pay lower wages. At least in America they literally teach outright lies in History, Literaure, the average American student is completely illiterate in science and mathematics which is entirely by design.
2019-09-18 23:06
Braindead ape
2019-09-18 17:09
Not fake.
2019-09-18 17:30
It's not fake obviously watch a video of Bejing or whatever and use your brain. But Greta is taking a leak to stop a fire in the woods, and she is getting ridiculous amount of exposure for no real reason.
2019-09-18 19:36
What Greta Thunberg and the media establishment are telling us is FAKE. Fake fake fake. Yes, the earth is currently warming. Yes, humans are contributing but it seems to be quite minor. Yes, we should change our paradigm to address this, but in an economically sound and reasonable manner. We have plenty of time to do that, to figure out new energy policies and develop new technology. This is not what the alarmist ideology is about, however. It's about scaring you into submission, so you won't protest against these globalist policies that benefit only the rich and harm the poor.
2019-09-18 19:43
Why though? I can get the establishment lying in order to increase consumption but the opposite? There is not much they can gain by lying about it. Now I am not sure how much of specifically globaling warming is caused by humans but it's quite evident to me that we are ruining the planet(be it by waste, cutting Amazonas down or by depleting the natural resources in general).
2019-09-18 19:48
Big business wants to create a world that is beneficial to their interests. -A world with open borders which improves their labor conditions. (mostly accomplished through migration politics) -A world with less national power and more international power (EU, UN and big corporations etc. this is accomplished through climate alarmism) -A world filled with scared, selfloathing people with weak family ties and no greater ideals to guide them. (accomplished through feminism and other postmodern offshoots) You're right, we are ruining the planet in many ways. But most of that harm has come from the very people who are now pushing these agendas.
2019-09-18 20:02
Sweden PPH 
You cant teach stupid
2019-09-19 09:31
Ah, ad hominem. The mark of a true intellectual. If you disagree, how about saying why and how.
2019-09-19 17:14
Sweden PPH 
I meant that you cant teach someone like hum, stupid people like him don't have the capacity to learn new things.
2019-09-20 15:06
Forgive me for misunderstanding that sentence, although it was quite easy to misunderstand. But you're right, I'm probably wasting my breath. I have this deep seated feeling that hltv is made up of bright young mens, the stuff of the future. I don't want them to be brainwashed and stupid.
2019-09-20 17:10
 | 
Reunion Merovech 
He's not Swedish lmao, he's a fakeflagging American
2019-09-18 20:19
Jag är fullständigt totalt ursvensk min joddlande vän.
2019-09-18 20:54
"Excellent alternative Media"... This is not News, it´s (ugly) opinions about women, immigrants, environment etc. I wonder who is sponsoring them, are they as in love with SD, as Fox is with Trump? Surprised they´re not denying Holocaust as well, but maybe they are, if you look deep enough.
2019-09-18 20:26
I won't even attempt to unravel your conditioning as it seems to run quite deep. Yes, they're an alternative media site. You are right to point out that it's mostly opinion pieces, not news. So you follow mainstream media then? You think they're doing a good job? Alternative media are doing a much better job these days, if you care about truth and know where to look.
2019-09-18 20:53
First a thank you for a serious answer in a decent tone. There are some media I trust, even if their news is not what I want to hear. I consider BBC an independent and reliable media, even if it is main stream. I can´t think of any media that is doing a more independent, professional and thorough job. They check and doublecheck sources and facts, where alternative media tend to choose their sources and facts as they fit their agenda. My problem with most alternative media is that they have a clear agende, and they pick and report their stories to fit their agenda. The individual story may be true, but it has been picked to serve a certain purpose, and shows only one side of an issue. Followers of alternative media also tend to have an agende, and they are choosing their media/their "truth" and their priorities to fit that agenda - to get confirmation. Very often that will encourage prejudice and in some cases hate. You seem to take your time to actually see and read stuff, rather than just running with headlines, like many on HLTV. I respect you for that.
2019-09-19 22:45
Yikes my dude. BBC is like the most corrupt media institution there is. Of course, you can find plenty of angled crap on the internet. But mainstream media is right up there with the worst alternative media. If you took the time to go over swebbtv:s material, you will find plenty of politically incorrect opinions. That's kind of the point. The fact that you label them as ugly without really listening to what they are saying suggests massive conditioning. Listen, and evaluate. They are right in just about everything they say about women, the climate, migration etc.
2019-09-19 23:18
Thanks but no thanks. You got me with the "ugly" remark - I didn´t read the articles, only headlines and categories to see that swebbtv has a clear agenda, which instantly make them too biased for me. You appear smart. So maybe you should try being critical of all media, not just the ones you disagree with. USA has a tradition for bias, even in "documentaries": "I show you my truth and then you can tell me yours". Fox >< CNN and documentarists like Michael Moore. But at least both sides are legal. In our part of the World most mainstream media attempt to be more balanced and less biased. I sometimes read the most right wing danish paper (Jyllandsposten) and has to respect that it´s journalism appears fair and truthful, even if I disagree strongly with their editorials. By what criteria do you call BBC corrupt? Simply because they are big and has been there for a long time? So they have the resources and experience to send people to several places and to fact check, in an age where too few care about facts. In the articles below you can see that many intellectual americans are turning their backs to US media, because they see BBC is more trustworthy. In all of the lists below, BBC is in top 5, when it comes to reliability and "free of censorship" etc. Feel free to prove me wrong with lists that claim BBC is unreliable. makeuseof.com/tag/top-5-world-news-websi.. makeuseof.com/tag/trust-news-sites/ marketwatch.com/story/these-are-the-most.. forbes.com/sites/tonysilber/2018/10/03/t.. forbes.com/sites/berlinschoolofcreativel.. lifewire.com/top-sources-for-finding-wor.. blog.feedspot.com/world_news_blogs/
2019-09-20 22:35
I can sense that this would take a long time to resolve so I'll just say this. The BBC upholds all views that the politician/billionaire class hold. Same with all established media. Open borders, increased international governance, postmodern feminism and PC culture, climate alarmism... the list goes on and on. The common denominator is that these views all benefit the ruling class to the detriment of ordinary people.
2019-09-20 22:51
You´re right. We could go on forever. So right now I´m deleting my rebuttal of your last arguments, even if it´s difficult. It´s been fun arguing with you :o)
2019-09-20 23:12
wait people really believe that?
2019-09-18 23:06
what's that now?
2019-09-18 23:22
that climate change is fake
2019-09-18 23:29
It's real but greatly exaggerated and used mainly for political maneuvering.
2019-09-18 23:32
no it isnt go study
2019-09-18 23:42
I am actually. I've listened to about 30 hours worth of lectures on the subject in the last few days. What I'm noticing is that people are talking past each other quite a lot. This is not by accident. There are "alarmists", which are convinced the world will end soon basically. It's important to note that these types of predictions have been made for decades now and have been wrong every time. Al Gore predicted the ice caps would be gone by 2013. They're still here. Many other examples. There are people who see the long term perspective and argue based on that. People like Bjorn Lomborg for example. In a wide time perspective, we do need to address the issue. I agree with these people. And lastly, there are "sceptics". Most of these people agree with the long term perspective, but are protesting the alarmist view that we need to make drastical, unpredictable changes immediately. I agree with these people as well. These are the people labelled "deniers" although they aren't really denying anything.
2019-09-18 23:53
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Didn't read.
2019-09-19 01:04
Lol you're so full of shit. You scrolled until you found this post that wasn't even a reply to you, you read it and have nothing to say. That's the truth. Escape postmodernism my brother, for your own good. Embrace truth.
2019-09-19 01:14
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Nt pressed latest reply.
2019-09-19 01:18
Well then read it. And ask yourself if you're really in the alarmist camp. If you are, then read until you're not anymore.
2019-09-19 01:20
I agree its been sensationalized but its far from being fake. Also its not like we aren't going to feel any affects from it. Although the world ending is an exaggeration from what ive read
2019-09-18 23:26
Agreed. I meant that the version being peddled in the media is fake. I could have expressed myself more clearly.
2019-09-18 23:31
its same with vegan and meat eaters, all they want is diversity and divide ppl so they can keep pushing their stupid agendas without anyone giving a shit cuz they tooo busy batteling and dissing eachother.
2019-09-19 18:23
Divide et impera. Been around since roman times and probably before that too. If only people took a slightly larger interest in history.
2019-09-19 18:34
Is "alternative news source" like trumps "alternative facts"? Sure looks like it lol.
2019-09-20 20:31
An alternative news source is more or less a news source that exists online or is not published by a large publishing company. It has negative connotations because *gasp* established media doesn't like them and does everything to smear and lie about them. I think we should take a broader perspective beyond "fake news" and "conspiracy theories". The information ecology in the world has become complicated and tainted. It's hard to know where to look for truth and there are many lies everywhere. I advise you to use your own head as much as possible to decide who and what to trust. I strongly advise against blind faith in what established media and politicians tell you seeing as they have a fairly spotty record relating to truth in the last few decades.
2019-09-20 20:36
Yeah, man fuck those 99% of climate scientists. The one or to that share YOUR opinion are the only ones that tell the truth!!!! Sorry but your "news" site with random youtube videos is not a reliable news source.
2019-09-20 21:38
This whole "9x%" consensus thing is bogus. Investigate how they arrived at that fact. I'll also remind you that just about everyone opposed Copernicus as he was trying to prove heliocentrism. It doesn't matter how many think something if it's wrong. What's a reliable news source then? Established media that are all owned by a handful of wealthy people? You think their goals are yours? That they care about truth and your wellbeing? Everything indicates otherwise. I'll finish with a good quote from Mark Twain. "It is much easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled." Incredibly important words in our time.
2019-09-20 22:01
its not about whats real its about what u believe is real. u believe in something else. no1 can prove the other way around. u believe in santa claus. thats fine . i dont. but we cant just be monkeys, and eat and poop i guess. take a look at yourself.
2019-09-21 23:25
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I have no agenda whatsoever regarding this. I'm fairly anti-capitalist, I think we're destroying the environment any number of ways and that we need large scale social and economic change. Many feel this today. But that doesn't mean I support these absurd new policies based on dubious scientific conclusions. It's precisely because I am anti-capitalist because this is engineered by the very capitalists that the doomsday kids think they're fighting. People like Bill Gates, the Rockefeller family etc. People who have an interest in shaping the world to further support and enable capital accumulation. This will not bring about the change that we want to see in the world. It's a distraction to scare you and make you give up more rights and accept higher taxes. To bring power from your nation to institutions like the UN and others.
2019-09-21 23:45
Edward | 
United Kingdom 0outof8 
Anyone with a brain
2019-09-18 01:09
fake is ur brain
2019-09-18 01:13
people who reproduce.
2019-09-18 15:34
Bug | 
Brazil TTB 
+1
2019-09-18 19:34
She got the big retard
2019-09-18 01:05
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
No u
2019-09-18 01:11
Wtf.. Why would you even say something like that?
2019-09-18 01:12
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
Because you stole my bionicles
2019-09-18 01:14
Here we go again....
2019-09-18 09:28
No you stole my Bionicle collection 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😞😩😩😩😩🤫🥰🥰
2019-09-18 13:31
No men)))
2019-09-18 14:37
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
Thats why ur alone
2019-09-18 01:11
Gross propaganda
2019-09-18 01:12
+1
2019-09-18 08:42
+1
2019-09-18 23:27
 | 
Romania Anonym20 
+1
2019-09-19 11:05
nt pedo Go fap to lolis
2019-09-18 01:13
 | 
Lithuania KoksSkirtumas 
2019-09-18 01:27
"why not?" "WOW! *APPLAUSE*"
2019-09-18 01:29
 | 
South Africa KGMZ 
I hate Trevor Noah and I hate you
2019-09-18 04:25
Trevor noah the big south africa he is the nelson mandela he speak good german and moma is svhweizerien
2019-09-18 09:32
I didnt watch sorry
2019-09-18 04:28
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
You should
2019-09-18 04:29
My data speed sucks sorry men
2019-09-18 04:32
Blocked on my country ????
2019-09-18 04:32
+1
2019-09-18 04:36
 | 
Pakistan perth 
+1
2019-09-18 07:45
 | 
Serbia [0x0] 
expected from islam country
2019-09-18 16:17
 | 
Pakistan perth 
expected from country that shoots up mosques and is forgotten from world maps 9/10 times
2019-09-18 16:27
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Is Pakistan more globally known geographically than Syria? What.
2019-09-18 17:23
 | 
Pakistan perth 
he's a new zealand fakeflagger
2019-09-18 17:25
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
He's from Syria, look at his flag.
2019-09-18 17:26
 | 
Serbia [0x0] 
+1
2019-09-19 09:05
You’re from Sweden and he’s an alt-righter from New Zealand kys
2019-09-19 14:50
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Are you threatening me?
2019-09-19 15:37
Where did i threaten you rofl
2019-09-19 15:39
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
You told me to kill myself, what if I was dealing with suicidal thoughts? Think before you post, please. And where do you see New Zealand's flag? And why do you say I'm not South Korean? And what's the "alt-right"?
2019-09-19 18:21
That’s not a threat. A threat is where i say i’m coming to kill you. And stop playing victim please
2019-09-19 19:32
 | 
Serbia [0x0] 
I'm from Syria, look at my flag?
2019-09-19 09:04
 | 
United States Nahtenojoh 
unfortunate for you Canadians. just use a VPN
2019-09-18 07:45
I don’t understand why it’s blocked though...
2019-09-18 13:24
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
because commie propaganda from swedish mass media shill puppet "Greta"
2019-09-18 15:00
Blocked in UK aswell wutface
2019-09-18 23:27
expected from sweden
2019-09-18 07:44
Propaganda
2019-09-18 09:31
I hate poses like this - zero emision yacht. For sure, but the emisions pruduced during the production process are much higher than on normal boat, because of all the high end materials. She and all the crew had to eat something for several weaks - more emisions produced. Had she taken a normal economy class flight, her carbon print would be much lower, but I get it, it won’t be such a cool pose.
2019-09-18 09:38
or maybe they could have just stayed home and started a video conference its the year 20 fucking 19 we have other options now besides traveling thousands of miles to talk to people
2019-09-18 11:18
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
Which is precisely why I don't see the attraction in people like this. Her carbon print is amusingly much higher than most people that just take the train to work every day and don't really do much else.
2019-09-18 15:02
So you recognise that she is a fraud, but you still believe her? You actually believe these people who tell you the world is ending because of carbon, but yet they have massive footprints themselves. I think it's hilarous that people are buying into this.
2019-09-18 17:33
global warming is happening and people are selfish idiots. its both true. one doesnt exclude the other. al gore has 5 big houses, his air conditioning causes more carbon output than most people do in total. yet he is undeniably right about global warming. i would be a selfish idiot too if i chose not to believe the science because i dont like the messenger.
2019-09-20 11:00
How is he undeniably right? I'm still waiting for some solid data to justify this alarmism. And to clarify, basically no one is denying that the earth is currently warming slightly and that we are contributing slightly. But the alarmist view is incorrect and about politics and nothing else. Al Gore is basically wrong about everything he said. For god's sake, he predicted the polar icecaps would be gone by 2013. They're still here.
2019-09-20 17:03
its very simple. the only graph you need to see. are you ready? hold on to your seat. smallpond.ca/jim/ref/inconvenientTruth/f.. boom. ggwp no re
2019-09-22 14:47
polar ice cap on the north pole is basically nonexistent during summer. the northern shipping route over the siberian coast is open for the first time in tens of thousands of years. he was right about that too nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
2019-09-22 14:49
And funnily enough two crew members had to fly NY to prepare the boat for trip back.
2019-09-18 19:10
it wasn't built for her so when she uses it she lower the average cost of this boat. Plz next time if you wanna sound smart do first the math. She also never deny that the boat thing cost something
2019-09-18 20:11
Well the plane was not built for her either, and how exactly had she lower the cost of the boat ?. Also take into account that two additional crew members had to fly to New York to take the boat back. You deny that it was such a stupid gesture out of her?
2019-09-18 21:31
cost decreases when you use it more. 1000€ use it twice makes 500€ per use use it 4 average is 250€ peruse. So cuz she uses it she makes the built more useful. she never said she does it cuz of saving co2. She did it cuz she had the opportunity and she doesn't wanna fly. All that you mention are things everyone knows about, a gesture can mean more than anything. There are many examples in the past for that. Also she made people talk about sense and nonsense of abusing nature. Goal reached.
2019-09-18 21:40
That directly does not apply here, it was not her boat. One could also argue that with her journey she popularised these "zero emission" yachts and people would build more of them, with enormous carbon prints, you can create any absurd argument. Actually she did say that, she was refusing to fly there because of the carbon emissions caused by planes and she left even bigger carbon print afterwards. Had she overcome the ocean in a wooden yacht with sails, I would admit that she is courageos and even if I do not entirely agree with her I would respect her. That would be a strong gesture, she would have to sacrifise something, this is nonsense, just words and no action. She said that above all she cares about the enviroment, not about popularity - where does it reflects in that?
2019-09-18 22:13
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
+1
2019-09-18 22:24
+1 she's a fraud
2019-09-18 21:05
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
No she's not.
2019-09-18 10:12
That girl is delusional
2019-09-18 10:15
A Swedish retard. Not surprised.
2019-09-18 10:19
 | 
Australia walmartlol 
HAH, not available in my country.
2019-09-18 11:11
no need you have the egg boy as national hero
2019-09-18 20:12
 | 
Australia walmartlol 
He can save me any day.
2019-09-19 10:50
 | 
Italy thechef 
Bio doesn't check out
2019-09-18 11:16
Sweden PPH 
The climate is getting warmer just as it has through out history geocraft.com/WVFossils/PageMill_Images/T.. Must be caused by humans duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr youtube.com/watch?v=KuTPGMDAvQs
2019-09-18 12:38
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
0/8
2019-09-18 20:17
Sweden PPH 
You really suck at trolling
2019-09-19 09:24
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Keep denying reality
2019-09-19 11:02
Sweden PPH 
0/8
2019-09-20 15:05
The accent is killing me can't watch
2019-09-18 13:21
+1
2019-09-18 16:20
yeah USA English is so annoying.
2019-09-18 21:42
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Soo you skip school and whine and bitch and get rewarded? nice lesson guys very good
2019-09-18 13:22
Aleksib | 
Malta Nonya 
+1 - glad we have people who aren't actually ignorant of what's going on around us
2019-09-18 13:29
not everyone wants to hurt the climate
2019-09-18 13:32
 | 
Finland Zedax 
kill it before it lays eggs
2019-09-18 13:33
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Yea, I ruin my school success, so I can have such a huge impact on the climate while most countries keep burning coal.
2019-09-18 14:36
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
She has a great career infront of her, don't be ignorant.
2019-09-18 14:57
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
A career which is a fucking bubble waiting to pop up.
2019-09-18 15:00
 | 
Brazil Bene_Tleilax 
"Career" as a politician sucking off tax payer money while as the same time pointing a gun to their heads and telling them how they should live. So good.
2019-09-18 15:04
 | 
Pakistan perth 
bro she is earning mad $$$ from this shit lmao school aint shit compared to what this is getting her
2019-09-18 16:34
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
After this bubble pops up, what is she going do after that? The money won't last for ever.
2019-09-19 14:15
unavailable in my country wtf such racists
2019-09-18 15:01
Glad it was blocked in my country tbh.
2019-09-18 15:01
yeah, education and knowledge are blocked in your country since ever. So you all become Boris Johnson
2019-09-18 21:44
I'd love to be Boris
2019-09-18 21:44
You prefer comrade Corbyn?
2019-09-18 23:29
all British people are Boris Johnson. There is nothing you can prefer.
2019-09-19 07:30
Seems like it was blocked in your country too since you're talking like an autist
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
2019-09-18 15:03
 | 
Brazil Bene_Tleilax 
She inspired me to vote for Bolsonaro
2019-09-18 15:05
Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country
2019-09-18 15:05
 | 
Brazil fuNNa 
autistic people on tv = propaganda
2019-09-18 16:16
What kind of retard thought it would be a good idea to choose a mentally ill girl to push their agenda?
2019-09-18 16:19
I challenge anyone in this thread to provide solid scientific data that the doomsday version of climate change is real. It seems some people are actually buying into this shit here.
2019-09-18 16:19
Havent you heard the retarded 16 year old girl talk? :)
2019-09-18 16:23
It's hard to know what is a bait and what's not these days, but my baito-meter wasn't popping off in the replies i got earlier in the thread. This is scary shit, how easy it is to manipulate people.
2019-09-18 16:28
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Look at IPCC's reports, which greta cites
2019-09-18 17:00
He wont look at it. Nor will he look at the GIEC report or any other scientific paper that ALL point out to climate drasticaly getting warmer because of human emissions. He just wants to believe in something and will never look at the data.
2019-09-18 17:08
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
I think it's a way for him to deal with it, he want it to be like we humans have and are in control of the situation. like I wish it was fake, seriously. But reality sucks.
2019-09-18 17:12
I'm the only one actually linking or saying anything, you've fallen into their conditioning of attacking people who disagree with you. It's pathetic. How about you argue your point instead of questioning my psychology? Show me you're actually smart and well read on the subject and not just brainwashed.
2019-09-18 17:18
I'm guessing you're afraid to link anything. I'll remind you that the original IPCC guy, Michael Mann, lost a court case recently which disproved the hockey stick graph once and for all. You're going to see many more scientists join the "denier" camp in the near future.
2019-09-18 17:16
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Afraid to link? Just google IPCC and go to the reports, here I make it easier for you ipcc.ch/ Also sounds like you're deep in conspiracy theories, no point in dealing with schizos.
2019-09-18 17:19
u mean look down to
2019-09-18 16:22
((Thunberg))
2019-09-18 16:25
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
2019-09-18 16:58
wwtf men, i said nothing
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
You're a polish nazi, sad but expected. Cucked by nazi germany.
2019-09-18 17:02
Reported to North Korea
2019-09-18 17:03
 | 
Sweden bakish 
I can't last more than 5 seconds of this cringe
2019-09-18 16:28
"I want you to panic. I want you to feel like your house is on fire." Greta, I want YOU to work on that accent. Maybe don't skip those english classes.
2019-09-18 16:30
 | 
Brazil RAYRELiCK 
Greta thunBERG
2019-09-18 16:30
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Berg = mountain, it's an old nordic surname. She is not jewish. ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=thunber..
2019-09-18 16:53
 | 
Netherlands BigMarvin 
She from Illinois?
2019-09-18 16:59
demon kid
2019-09-18 16:58
 | 
Netherlands BigMarvin 
She inspired me to start recycling my tea bags
2019-09-18 16:59
She inspired me to reuse my condoms
What does she inspire you to do men?
2019-09-18 17:01
so little kid is considered expert now, LMAO
2019-09-18 17:02
as much as there are people like her that really do care and do take the initiative, there are twice as much people in the world that live in ignorance and thrive on stupidity. this comment section really illustrates a lot of what is wrong with society. knowledge is not accessible apparently or is still too complicated for people to wrap their, evidently very small, brains around. we are actively burning down our own house and you cant see that?
2019-09-18 17:05
it also illustrates that people hate just because somebody or something does not align with their narrative. and are completely awful about it on the internet. i understand that people that say hateful things online probably have sad life themselves but thats no excuse really. i suspect none of you would actually want to be treated the way you treat everybody. what it actually is, is jealousy, that a girl that young can actually make enough of an impact that we are here talking about her. and you are mg2 and literally nothing else accomplished.
2019-09-18 17:11
Unfortunately that's one of the biggest problem. People just want to believe in something that will comfort them in their view of the world. Climate change is associated with socialism, more taxes, less freedom and a lot of people are just against the concept of it because it's "left". And they are "right". Without even looking at the raw data.
2019-09-18 17:15
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
Nuclear Power. Let's go.
2019-09-18 17:13
Well yes, nuclear power would be a really good way to keep some of our high standards and comfort without doing much harm to the planet. Or at least way way way less than +4 or +7 degrees by 2100. In France, we emit 3 time less co2 than Germany for example, thanks to nuclear power. But we still need a lot of oil for pretty much everything else.
2019-09-18 17:18
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
that +4/+7 is HEAVILY overexaggerated and in fact the human effect is much smaller than believed. Also even if we get to 0 emissions, the climate will still change because thats what the climate does.. it fluctuates between warm and cold periods, we should put our money into preparing for the change not trying to avoid it;it's simply inevitable
2019-09-18 18:52
7 degree is the new high limit according to latest studies from GIEC. But the +3 degrees that we hear a lot is extremely conservative and is the absolute minimum that will happen if we do nothing according to every climate agency in the world. For your second point : the climate fluctuate. Yes that's true. But it does in a very very very slower way. Just for reference, the last deglaciation phase that saw earth gain +4/5 degrees, was over a 10,000 years time period. Not 150 years. The consequence is that nature doesnt have time to adapt like it did in the past. It could also mean that the earth would transform in a stove and life on earth as we know it would totally disappear. This is also a plausible scenario. Something our earth hasnt experienced naturaly in the last 2 billion years. I would also like to discuss another argument that is often thrown at climate scientists : that they over exagerate their results. In fact if you listen to a lot of them, it's the other way around. They often experience a lot of pressure on them from corporations and politics to downplay their results. They also do it because they dont want their work to be attacked by corporations and lobbyists so they go the "secure" way most of the time.
2019-09-18 20:31
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
GIEC is not the most trustworthy source imo, backed by companies that specialize in renewable energy
2019-09-18 20:32
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
IPCC not trustworthy LOLOL
2019-09-18 20:34
I fucking hate the new generation dude. Better believe a youtuber and some shady websites than our best and most trusworhty agencies and scientists...
2019-09-18 20:40
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
it's fucking sad, anti intellectualism is cool
2019-09-18 20:46
If you dont trust the GIEC you can look at the tenth other agencies that have the same conclusions. CNRS is our national treasure, it holds our best scientists. Maybe you lost your trust in NASA too ? Also, I'm not saying some people have no interest in renewable energy and more taxes. But if you compare it to the top 250 corporations that ALL rely directly on oil to even exist, I'm not sure it holds any comparison. And again, what matters are the numbers and the maths. Not a (maybe) manipulated girl or some other shit.
2019-09-18 20:38
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
They don't have the same conclusions though, but I want emissions down because of particles, don't care about CO² much. But I dont want it to cost everyone so much that they wil have to give up a luxurious way of living
2019-09-18 20:38
I'm very not sure our way of lives are sustainable as they are. Oil is what allowed all of this to happen and we have absolutely no replacement for it. And it will come to an end, wheter it be for ecology or simply because it will be too expensive. The population was stable for thousand of years around 1 billion, it went up to 7 in 200 years just because of oil. It will end at some point in the not so far future.
2019-09-18 20:45
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
We do: nuclear power. edit: about the population Once the African countries start becoming more prosperous and the muslims ( in middle east ) stop wanting to take over the god damn world with their religion the population will decrease.
2019-09-18 21:01
Everything around you used tens of liters of oil to produce. It's not just about electricity. Also just look at what shitsorm it creates when an "enemy" country tries to build nuclear power plants like Iran. They are not even allowed to do it. It won't happen on a global scale, and the population is brainwashed by some ecologists to think it's dangerous.
2019-09-18 21:17
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
Yes that's true but we have enough product to recycle, it just takes energy to do so; and we can have that with nuclear power. In my opinion a country should at least be a democracy or a republic to do anything nuclear that could be a threat to its own and other countries. I understand why Iran and 90% of the middle east should NOT be having uranium. But.. most of the power worldwide is consumed by Europe, the States and China. So if everyone switched to nuclear except the middle east we wouldn't emit that much / year.
2019-09-18 21:20
 | 
Netherlands ThatHltvGuy 
I rather not like to live up to a puppet, who repeats a certain narrative but doesn't think for herself. She even says in interviews that she doesn't know anything about the climate or has any knowledge in a scientific field.
2019-09-18 17:13
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
This is not how the world works, holy shit. "You repeat the narrative that gravity is real without putting research into it yourself" Keep yourself safe man. Holy f.
2019-09-18 17:21
USA | 
Czech Republic Antiii 
WTF i cant believe how retarded HLTV people are, she surely is inspiring... Idk why is everyone hating her so much, for example, for the yacht. She has to do something to bring attention to her, otherwise people wouldnt listen to her... She is just 15 or what, guys show some respect !!!
2019-09-18 17:56
One girl won't change the world no matter how far she sails. As if the big company bosses would suddenly say "Hey, we need to cut back the pollution, this girl is delivering the message across the seas!"
2019-09-18 19:07
USA | 
Czech Republic Antiii 
Ofc she will not change it by herself, yet she will do more by this... And don't tell me she is not doing impressively well
2019-09-18 19:41
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
over 1 million people has protested because of her
2019-09-18 20:36
Over 1 million kids skipped school because of her. Just standing in front of your parliament house won't do a damn thing. Maybe the kids should go and pick up litter from the beaches and forests, that would have at least some kind of an effect.
2019-09-19 03:41
Please... you're lowering the collective IQ of this board. The word shill gets thrown around a lot by alarmists toward anyone who questions them. Greta is an actual real shill. She's the head of a religious cult, created by global corporate interests to further their goal of a one world government. The whole idea of climate politics is to scare you into not protesting against it.
2019-09-18 19:13
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
t. /pol/ schizo
2019-09-18 20:59
Still waiting on something substantive from you my dude. One single coherent sentence with some substance in it.
2019-09-18 21:03
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
you already deny ipcc's research, so kindly get lost in a forest, your disproof of global warming was linking me some shitty youtube video
2019-09-18 21:04
IPCC:s main guy has been Michael Mann. He recently lost a court case exposing him as a fraud. Link specifically to any REAL DATA that support their conclusions. You won't find it because it doesn't exist. And if you don't share your data, it's not real science. They're building computer models and running simulations. And the variables are politically motivated. Like how dumb can you get to swallow this crap. How ignorant can you be of what science actually is. Go read up on why IPCC was created, who created UN in the first place etc. Rich families with an agenda. And you're their little useful idiot.
2019-09-18 21:08
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
they literally have their methodology and every other shit LISTED on the site I LINKED like 40 comments ago, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU???
2019-09-18 21:08
Yes you link the root domain, very useful thank you. I went through it briefly and there's virtually nothing valuable on that site. A lot of words, very little actual data and I noticed they are continually changing their projections. Now it's just 1.5c which is very manageable for us. They have toned down their alarmism because people are starting to question shit. Please just admit that you don't know anything about the climate, zero. You jumped on the bandwagon.
2019-09-18 22:39
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Are you a troll?
2019-09-18 22:41
No? I think I'm the least trolly person on these boards. I'm dead serious most of the time. Even I can admit that I know very little about the climate, although seemingly more than you. I do know which people to listen to, however. youtu.be/_btWuKdvCps Sweden's top climate scientist. youtu.be/h2SeZiKjzYk youtu.be/hXFogLx3FFE youtu.be/53Jm26PV-Kc If you take the time to listen to these people, and if you have a decent head on your shoulders, you will learn something. If you prefer reading, I can recommend Lars Bern's blogg which has plenty of information on the subject as well anthropocene.live/
2019-09-18 22:47
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
You could just as well have linked 4 infowars videos and a breitbart article, honestly you are the brainwashed one. Fucking sad lol! Keep spreading your fake news garbage and losing elections.
2019-09-18 22:54
Yep brainwashed by postmodern thought. You haven't even looked at it and you condemn it.
2019-09-18 22:57
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Just as I don't open breitbart links. Stop spreading fake news, you pollute internet discussion.
2019-09-18 22:58
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2019-09-18 20:58
On your profile "CLIMATE clap CHANGE clap IS clap NOT clap REAL clap" Yet another 0/8 bait from ARBOGA
2019-09-18 18:35
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
wow you don't understand humour, it's a twitter meme.
2019-09-18 20:16
1/8 this is just an attempt to get people to fight over useless shit
2019-09-18 20:59
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
yeah the earths future is just "useless shit", dude what's the deal with you?
2019-09-18 21:00
yes and baiting trying to get people to argue over it on hltv will make a large impact 🥴🥴
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
i'm just spreading her messege, don't kill the messenger ffs
yes u are spreading many messages on forums the last few days:D
2019-09-18 21:02
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
yeah 1803 comments 9/11-19 1864 9/15-19 1934 9/16-19 1964 9/16-19+4 hours 2016 9/16-19+9 hours 2124 9/17-19 2286 9/18-19 2335 9/18-19+10 hours
2019-09-18 21:05
atleast ure a dedicated baiter
2019-09-18 21:21
 | 
Germany GiiGa88 
i give this bait 8/8
2019-09-18 19:14
pls no leftist communism propaganda in hltv
2019-09-18 19:16
+1
2019-09-18 19:33
Climate has always changed and it will continue to change, obviously its long process.
2019-09-18 19:44
Hobbit | 
Iran Tajik! 
I don't get inspired by that kind of bs
2019-09-18 19:50
I dont hate her but the fucking climate threat is fake news and she is brainwashed....
2019-09-18 19:52
Nice to see other sensible swedes. We're in short supply these days.
2019-09-18 20:04
 | 
Portugal HentaiFapper 
that thank you so much on the beggining was so forced and nervous and polite poor girl
2019-09-18 19:55
ZywOo | 
Sweden Le_Dieu 
Puppet.
2019-09-18 19:57
 | 
Reunion Merovech 
Of?
2019-09-18 20:22
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
she isn't a puppet, people are literally braindead here
2019-09-18 20:25
TL dr pls can't watch
2019-09-18 20:00
we all gonna die
2019-09-18 20:13
;( she looked happy from thumbnail
2019-09-18 20:15
 | 
Bulgaria goatse 
im sad for this girl. i dont think she can be saved
2019-09-18 20:20
 | 
Reunion Merovech 
Expected from Paedoweeb also SAD Trevor Noah is a racist prnt.sc/p7w69c
2019-09-18 20:21
why would i listen to a kid ???
2019-09-18 20:35
 | 
Netherlands NELK 
i hate those kind of kids who think they all smart and grown up
2019-09-18 20:56
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
no one cares about paul "soy supplement seller" watson
did you watch the video or are you an ignorant, arrogant globalist? Watch it and tell me what you think about her.
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
i watched it before it was removed, stfu i.gyazo.com/e9fba0fb300cc3968d3156885ed1..
and what ??? doesn't it say quite the true shit about her no?
2019-09-19 09:02
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Rofl so many triggered people in this thread, how can this anger you
2019-09-18 20:58
Climate change is real but overblown
A retarded girl says climate change is bad. Wow so brave and inspirational, she is such a hero. If only she would have stayed in Sweden instead of traveling around the world and pollute it in the process.
kNgV- | 
Romania hush_ 
Here's how climate change actully is people: - 10% = it's happening of course.. it's just the way nature works. - 90% = overhyped, propaganda and DEFINETLY not as bad as they show it to us. I've recently heard about a research which states the following: "If the climate doesn't change for the better and we don't act now to help nature by 2050 more than 50% of the Earth cannot sustain life." My mind was just blown! Really ? And who the f**k would belive that ? If this is not bullshit selling advertisement propaganda I don't know what is.. Just by accident ever saw pictures on news or on the internet with the map of the globe which shows the difference between the calotic glaciar since I don't know how many years ago and the one from current day? I guarantee you the difference is not even close to being that huge.. My bind was blown away again.. wow more stupidly propaganda. You people think that all this weird nature phenomenons are happening for the first time ? Well let me tell you they're not.. stuffs like this ( firestorms, hurricanes, blizzards etc etc.. ) happened since forever! The difference is that they were not advertised as much as today. At this point my mind completed it's trilogy of explosions. My mens) it's not rocket science people! Wake up! All of this insane dramatically climate drama it's just an overhyped propaganda to draw attention and have more control. Why ? Well it's obvious.. more attention = more money. Investments, donations, bussinesses etc etc.. somebody it's winning big time over all of this be sure of this! Of course it's happening but BY FAR not at the rate that it is shown to us.. this is just overhyped shit they throw at us to make us stay in awe.. Nature has always been unpredictable and forever will be. Things change, cycle ends and other ones begins it's just the way it goes. Stay chill and try to be a better person! That's the change that needs to be made. :) P.S : Sorry for my english and grammar mistakes here and there. Have a good night!
2019-09-18 21:18
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
0/8 worst bait
2019-09-18 21:22
+1
2019-09-18 22:53
 | 
Other metaphysics 
WOW
2019-09-18 21:17
Just an overrated girl /closed
2019-09-18 21:41
oh shit we had a presentation in class about her yesterday
2019-09-18 22:55
 | 
Netherlands NELK 
Politics on hltv I sleep 😴
2019-09-18 22:57
You are usually the dumbest mens))) on hltv, but I have to agree with you on this one. +1
2019-09-18 22:58
degenerate lolicon
2019-09-18 23:02
nice english
2019-09-18 23:07
0/8 pretending to be a sheep.
2019-09-18 23:08
cringy child
2019-09-18 23:08
 | 
United States Globebuster 
losers believing in global warming in 2019 lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2019-09-18 23:09
 | 
United Kingdom aight_bet 
i wouldn't tap.
Imagine listening to autistic 16 year old puppets
 | 
Germany PeKay 
Climate change lol who cares Her English is pretty impressive tho
2019-09-19 01:18
 | 
Russia ViktorSteel 
its sad that adults are abusing an autistic child for their own personal goals...
2019-09-19 01:19
+1
2019-09-20 17:05
The stupid box abusing from children. Nothing new here (._.')
2019-09-19 03:53
Global warming blah blah blah blah....
2019-09-19 09:11
 | 
Romania Anonym20 
funny propaganda
2019-09-19 11:06
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Propaganda is not intrinsically bad, and feel to show me why IPCC's latest reports are not true, which Greta cite. Thank you.
2019-09-19 11:09
propaganda is always bad, you don't need propaganda if the message gets believed right away because its true. if people are sceptical u manipulate and brainwash them with propaganda
2019-09-21 19:36
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
0/8
2019-09-21 20:00
Not a bait?
2019-09-21 22:10
easiest report of my life
2019-09-19 11:09
She needs some dick
2019-09-19 11:13
Thats some nice baiting, its obvious you are against what she does and youre LARPing as her supporter, nt
2019-09-20 11:05
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
i am not though...
2019-09-22 16:04
So many people calling climate Change Fake and telling us to educate yourself ... By who? How about we Listen to the Scientist that all agree on that it's a thing and not to those that deny it with no actual knowledge.a
2019-09-21 19:35
by people not affected by global propaganda
2019-09-21 19:35
 | 
United Kingdom VOSSKI 
Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
2019-09-21 20:54
flusha | 
Belgium M4RTEN 
she's kinda hot
2019-09-21 21:09
wtf you need glasses
2019-09-21 23:18
flusha | 
Belgium M4RTEN 
i got plants on my sofa that are red but i like them green you know and i dont know how to see it
2019-09-21 23:21
zzzzzz holy shit sometimes liberals from europe are more retarded than liberals from NA lmao
2019-09-21 23:16
literally everyone in NA and europe who isnt a full on fascist or communist is a liberal you moron that term doesnt mean anything anymore
2019-09-22 17:03
Bullshit lol
2019-09-22 16:15
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
Mind explaining for the audience why it's bs?
2019-09-22 17:04
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.