TL:DR // Due to my teammates inabilities to listen and/or contribute, it leads to me getting tilted and hating on them via the mic until I get vote-kicked by the 4 of them. This happens on a daily/weekly basis (depending on ban length). At least 100 bans (30 min TO 1 week) over the last 2 years, due to vote kicks.
Biggest tilt: Team not finishing the 2 guys I scout-lit before the rd ended.
For the record, this is all MM. I don't play FACEIT or ESEA, but consider it strongly day-by-day. I play NA, obvs, and I'm quite fair. I can't remember the last match I had a negative KAD ratio, win or lose. Usually leading in U/D as well as ADR, even maintaining 80-100 in a loss.
Started playing MM in early 2015. I don't know about the rest of you, but that was by far the best year of CSGO ever for me. I never dealt with toxicity or trolling as much in that year as any year subsequent to it. Back then and for the most part of 2016, I played roughly 30-40 matches a week. I achieved GE in that first year and into 2016.
I'm overly competitive by nature. So, granted, I don't take AS kindly to losing as winning.
To be honest, my MM experience can now be summed up as I log on (GN4), play 1 or 2 games, have my teammates either make consistently stupid decisions (of which I vocalize alternative strats for handling the situations) only to be met with complete ignores on their end. So, inevitably, it turns into a mic-filled bash for the majority of the game once I tilt.
Yesterday on Mirage (Game 1):
- Pistol round (CT): I go Five-Seven/Nade on B. I quick hop looking into Apps waiting for the rush. I lob the nade into the oncoming group (hit 144 utility dmg), wait for rush out balc. I drop 2 of them, other 3 go out window (my teammate is hiding on site and not watching window from any strategic location). I get killed by a guy who flanked around van. My teammate dies in the mix.
Now, it's a retake 3v3 (my team loses, of course - despite them all having 20-40 less HP due to my nade).
I mention the value of watching window when I asked him too (going into B) only having him sit behind site in some weird baiting position) and that at that rank, in particular, nades can carry more value for the team than relying on their nova aim. Which, is a fact. A dual-nade on an App rush will end it pretty quick at this rank.
As I'm [forced into] soloing B on Mirage, our triple stack on A is now getting consistently pounded... I either get killed on the rotate or trying to retake site (as, coincidentally, not only do all 3 die on site, they get 0 frags on the entry). Or, I'm in mid now, but, two of the 3 stacking A are choosing to be on stairs side only to get smoked off completely and, of course, that's where I'm rotating to from mid. So, now, we have 3 guys stuck behind a smoke wall getting pounded by nades and random fire through the smoke.
Then, after losing 2-3 rds in a row and of course my AWP, I'm on a partial and/or scout buy on B site and they 5-man rush Apps (where I'm soloing because A is a lost cause) and I get mass flashed/smoked out and rushed. I'll typically get 1 or 2 guys with the scout before they flood out window and surround me. My team then has the audacity to say "talking about A, cant even hold B" - like it's plausible to hold B vs a utility-laden rush against a solo scout. Then, despite my 1 or 2 frags, team of course fails to retake site or even get a single frag. The tilt grows.
A gets dropped as usual. So, now, it's my solo AWP B vs. 4 players on A. Obviously, I go apps to save it. Team goes: "So, are you going to retake it or what?" as if that's a plausible scenario... They get mad at me for saving on a round they got destroyed in. The argument continues.
Eventually, I get vote-kicked from the match. No ban.
Yesterday on Dust 2 (Match 2):
- I go Five-Seven/nade. I sit solo box A site, waiting for long push. One of my teammates tries to combat the direct rush and dies. Gets mad at me for hiding on site, as if him and I would have bested 5 of them in the open with utility on the opposing side. They push site. I wait until they're passing car. Launch my nade off wall onto ramp. Does some decent utility damage, then I spring around the box and drop 3 of them and 4th one who jumps up to site. Wins round.
Next few rounds, I'm holding close CAT, 1 guy long, 1 mid, 2 B:
- My long guy can't get a single kill to save his life. Gets pegged down first every entry. Now, I'm alone on A, almost every round. While alone on A, I have nowhere advantageous to scout from. My go-to spots (behind sand bags/on solo box for long, and on ledge over stairs or further back on ramp over boxes) are both exposed to the other, which I can't cover solo without my other side covered. I end up getting surrounded and massacred while being stuck between the boxes on A. Tilt.
- I'm calling 3 A, 2 B (1 watch mid from window/doors and I'll listen for mid-smoke from close cat). Xbox gets smoked and the mid guy (who professes he's got Cat covered) is a literal mannequin in usefulness now (but claims he's watching CAT - despite them flooding it behind the smoke, a lot of value in his position).
- I have to revert back to site after my long guy dies (with no knowledge of CAT or not as the mid guy doesn't talk, regardless), and so if the enemy hasn't made it to PIT by the time I get to site, they're already flooding in utility and moving up, the second I poke my head out I'm either getting sniped from Pit or Pit platform. Tilt.
It's like, once, sure. Twice, okay. Erked, but okay. 3 or 4 times in a row the same mistakes and inaction to resolve the issue by my team totally tilts me beyond repair. I can't handle the stupidity.
I now re-strategize. Due to my long player's inability to solo it by any means, I ask my team to stack 2 long, I'll cover close cat and listen for mid smoke/movement and I tell them NO mid, 2 B. One guy on B watches mid entry safely from either doors or window, while 1 watches tunnel. We have, of course, no choice now but to double up on long.
What does B guy #2 do? Goes mid and watches it anyways. So, now, either our solo B player gets insta-rekt like our solo long player has been and we're now completely utilitied off site by 5 guys on site and a plant, or our mid guy is too exposed to not being able to cover mid (either sniped and/or flashed and pushed) and our mid to B is compromised and we're cut off with 1 guy on B site, who inevitably will die.
It's a literal lose-lose situation. I can't comprehend why people play MM when there's Casual, Mod servers, Missions mode, Deathmatch, etc etc. There's PLENTY of casual players who never touch MM. The whole stigma around MM being open to the worst of the worst is ridiculous. Theres 5 or 6 different modes to play CSGO and MM is the most competitive, obviously, before things like FACEIT, ESEA, yet these casual kids who have no strategic sense or intention to play properly play it anyways and then get defensive when you call them out for stupidity. It's a revolving loop.
So, this now ends with me getting vote-kicked by all because, after 4-5 B rush losses in a row, I'm on the mic now incessantly asking them why they're not following the strat set forth to counter the action. You get anything from "You're not the boss" to "It's MM man. Relax. I'm just here to have fun." You have fun losing 16-4? Lol. Right. Don't change up your playstyle, though.
I must have received 30 min, 2 hr, 1 day, and 1 week bans ATLEAST weekly for the past year or 2. I did prior to that have two 30-day bans for being kicked too many times, but it seems that isn't a thing anymore. I'm actually on a 1 week ban until Friday, right now, from MM.
What I don't understand is how I'm able to play 1-3 games per week (until ban sets in) and out-frag my entire team with minimal practice/play and in addition to that (I love to use scout and sometimes awp) have the aim to still consistently hit 10-12 scout HS per match, when my team can't even hug corners with a shotty or SMG and get a single kill. Literally, cannot understand it.
Again, if they listened or contributed to the same efficiency, I'm the best teammate. Really comedic over the mic. ;)