Thread has been deleted
Last comment
As a Liquid fan since 2015 I have to say this
 | 
Ireland DaFlame 
Liquid deserve to lost the #1 spot. They've lost to Optic and Grayhound on LAN. I still personally think mechanically they are the best lineup to ever touch the game and I hope with a month off they fucking fix their shit and learn to play Vertigo. But right now we're only seeing a shell of Liquid's former glory and they can and will return to it. Astralis fans, as much as we argue you've won the #1 spot back for now, but watch yourselves.
2019-10-03 17:55
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
They should just not play at least for 1 months this events and then started to play all those events and they will see how it goes :D
2019-10-03 17:56
Cringe
2019-10-03 17:56
Vodka | 
Germany JonaS24 
very very cringe
2019-10-03 17:57
sad but this is last time when liquid takes #1 spot
reddit-tier post
expected from Fluke-Skywalker
2019-10-03 18:00
 | 
Romania Cuntstantin 
my friend where is the locker boy link? what is this post? where is the juliano x ray gif? where are the insults? next time you want to start these kind of threads go to reddit, where you will be ignored and learn to never start shit threads again, thank you
2019-10-03 17:58
Cringe
2019-10-03 17:58
I think they will morph into an inconsistent team, but always a contender for tournaments
2019-10-03 17:59
Liquid had a lucky run when astralis was at a low point and most EU teams did roster changes or were close to roster changes
2019-10-03 17:59
 | 
Europe thaifinnen 
finally a na fan with a brain. after the playerbreak they havnt been the real liquid. imo atm its either astralis or navi who is #1
snatchie | 
Poland JKG 
"mechanically they are the best lineup to ever touch the game" xDDDD The most overrated player ever NAF Trash Stewie and Nitro (in terms of mechanical skill) and Two great mechanical players elige and twistzz How is that mechanically the best lineup to ever touch the game??
imho they've been playing too much lately. i do think replacing stewie would be a good idea, but generally speaking i just think they need to take a little break, get some solid rest and down time, and readjust their strategies
Hey, I will watch episode 2 of the documentary later, dang, that was some bad intell to start a war on. Jesus fucking christ. I dunno, at major, player brake and not playing was the problem. Something is way off on TL. Stew2k has hit an all time low on perfermance. NAFfly looks shacky and twistzz nowhere near his godlike level during their 2 months in the summer. Elige performes and odly enough Nitr0 looks on point. Roster change is not the solution. (if they decide, get rid of stew...), i dont think they ever gonna be back as we saw them this summer. But with alittle more strats and being knocked the way fuck down, they are gonna be a consistent top5 team and always title contenders. NA just have some outstanding honeymoon periodes... They need some consistency. But to be fair, only team that manage that is Astralis.
2019-10-03 18:24
haha nice! i'm glad you started watching it for sure, i agree with you. imo it seemed like they're just burned out. i dunno if it has to do with the tournament schedule, the traveling, problems with the roster, internal issues with the roster, or whatever else it might be but then again they don't really have much time off.... EPL starts soon
2019-10-03 18:42
Yea, also just the fact that the soldiers were told they would be met by civilians with open arms and thinking even the Iraq military would start supporting them. Some of the sgt. interviewed look dead as fuck in the eyes. Anywho very interesting. Hopefully TL bounce back. Gonna be some damn good events if EG, TL, mouz, Navi, vitality and astralis all start to play well at the same time. (Ence no chance)
2019-10-03 19:05
all na team should stop playing
2019-10-03 18:01
They will come back stronger
2019-10-03 18:02
 | 
Denmark Kon10R 
People go for personal attacks in here instead of commenting on CS GO. Juzz stupid ... Yes, Sir! As Astralis-fan I know how it feels to watch your superheroes going down. I think there was a reason for Astralis taking a break. EG deserved a week off after taking Astralis down like that! NO ONE did that before! Liquid may also need a breather, and they will for sure be back! Astralis-Liquid games have been and WILL AGAIN be THE best games we ever saw! Go Liquid! See you soon at the VERY top!
2019-10-03 18:05
 | 
United States jay_320 
This tournament was obviously an outlier with the scheduling that is what it is though. It happens to teams and it just so happened to give EG and Liquid in particular a giant kick in the balls in terms of West Coast to East Coast to Sweden. If Astralis wins Malmo then sure they are the number one team again. But I mean they lost New York. Won the major and lost every tournament I can remember in 2019 since like a Blast in April or something. So sure they are number one. But with a ton of questions, two teams right on their heels who have beaten them multiple times and several teams re-tooling. It isn't 2018 anymore clearly. NAF, Twistzz and particularly Elige are just sooo good. NAF is a pure volume fragger and one of the best lurkers in the game. Elige is extremely dominant in an entry pack and Twistzz is a perfect player in terms of the third or fourth guy in. They've missed some opportunities here but their ceiling is so so high. I think if they get their heads right they'll be right back in the thick of things come Beijing. The trick with this team is to keep these three together no matter what. There will be pressure on NAF to join EG I think if it's not there already. I really hope he realizes he's on the better core now and kicking a guy like Ethan for him while an upgrade is a pretty small one.
2019-10-03 18:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.