Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Emotional When Playing MMO
Poland Neo[T]orius 
Hi guys, I have problem. I'm playing a classic game and I was in a guild but I left for awhile because toxic teammates too much for me even three years playing with them. Now after several years I went into a new server for the game and met my old time friend from 4 years ago before the server play shut down. But seems he don't care about me anymore and I'm really sad about that. Thank you for listening to my sad story, idk why I can't play the game anymore thinking about the memories from back then. Yeah maybe I'm loser and advice is appreciated thx.
2019-10-08 20:41
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
helo
2019-10-09 10:56
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA 
don't play then ty genius
2019-10-09 10:57
i cant even play ANY games anymore.
2019-10-09 10:58
why?
2019-10-09 11:09
just dont feel like it. Not motivated. And im trying to learn another skill at the same time. So no time and no motivation to play any computer games unfortunately..
2019-10-09 12:32
T_T
2019-10-09 10:59
play roblox
2019-10-09 11:00
 | 
India skyl4rk 
I am your friend mens)))
2019-10-09 11:03
 | 
India skyl4rk 
Tell your friend Roses are red, violets are blue, cyka blyat, fak you
2019-10-09 11:04
haha prefer not xD
2019-10-09 12:19
what game? how did you know/find each other again? : D why you think he dont care you say it seems so maybe it just seems like that but its not like that xD
2019-10-09 11:08
Ragnarok. I know he always shows up on this same server(private) of a GM both of us follow a lot because I met him there (again) a 2-3 times four years ago in-between since the server kept being revived by the same person. idk maybe it's just me too. He is friends with the elitists on the server and I always feel we have a distance because of that as I don't participate in their guild hunting monsters or whatever. He just seems unamused when I pmed him in-game, like it wasn't a big deal and I had to start a conversation and it was kinda awkward too. It felt off, so I guess he just doesn't care anymore. We used to talk hours in the wee hours of morning it's crazy. I guess everyone have to move on at some point.
2019-10-09 11:14
if you are not playing with him i think that is the biggest reason... chill elitist are good but rare. i dont like ppl who whine about everything and try to make you play the game same way they do... try to play with him? and i think teamspeak or something like that would be more fluent to communicate... its weird with ingame chat sometimes.. how are you? fine, you? fine.. and then nothing,... just busy playing with others mby or something like that
2019-10-09 11:26
LOL you are right. But both of us have this odd chemistry before. We don't use TS/Voice and just chat in-game like mad men on the wee hours of morning. Seriously our conversations would last like 2-3 hours lmao. I suspect he doesn't want me to hear his voice tho, thats the only thing that stopped him from giving his discord or he never even thought about it as it was never brought up once lol. You are correct on one thing tho, maybe not playing with him is the biggest reason. Since all we do before would just chat or sometimes go hunting together.
2019-10-09 11:37
 | 
Germany I_eat_burgers 
F
2019-10-09 11:12
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
You were the one who left the game and cancelled all communication with those friends. If you really cared for these people, you would have gotten other ways to talk to them, so you were the problem.
2019-10-09 11:16
Okay context, when our previous server was dieng and people were leaving he ditched me with his guild to go to another server and stayed there for long then he would comeback once in a blue moon but we still communicated when he came back. I asked him before how to communicate if we got lost in touch again(on the 2nd server since the first one died at this point) since he disappeared for awhile, and he gives me his skype which he never uses. Then he disappeared again for the 2nd time. I didn't cancel communication, I didn't want to pry into his privacy so I didn't ask why don't give him his discord/fb obviously he doesnt want to so im fine. Maybe you are right tho :( im the bad guy. I suck at relationships so yeah I could be wrong too.
2019-10-09 11:21
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
No its ok, it sounded like you were the one who left the group, but you even tried to have some sort of way to get in touch through with him. If that was the case then you are not the problem and I miss interpreted what you have said. I guess that guy just didnt care about you and did not want to be friends with you, thats the hard reality, it happens, maybe he just cares about the game more than making friends. Good luck in the future i guess.
2019-10-09 11:31
He is very sociable person tho, I guess he has his other friends and other games to play. thx bro :(
2019-10-09 11:35
 | 
Europe black1ch 
Veri sad story men( 😭
2019-10-09 11:36
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.