Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Australia come here
JaCkz | 
Serbia berkowitz 
imgur.com/a/qlibAGe Didn’t know u had internet problems?? Is it that bad or just kids whining
2019-10-12 06:17
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
#1
gla1ve | 
Australia oce 
Bro dont even get me fucking started.....
2019-10-12 06:18
GAMERS
2019-10-12 06:20
Well, my assumption was always that they are on a secluded island and not one major network wants to bother building underwater tunnels to Australia.
2019-10-12 06:20
#4
gla1ve | 
Australia oce 
Wrong... very wrong. Our government pledged forward a new plan which was NBN and invested 60-70 billion into it. The Turnbull goverment 3 years ago thought they knew anything about internet which fucked us completely. so it was gonna cost like 50 billion for like 99 percent of the country to get fibre with the other 1 percent out in the sticks get fixed wireless, then the liberals came along, changed it to FTTN which was cheaper but worse, then that got blown out in cost because they needed to replace the prexisting copper that already was laid down that they wanted to use to do FTTN because Copper > Fibre ofc
2019-10-12 06:23
I have no clue what all of that means but R.I.P to my ozzy brothers out there. If AU had better internet then they'd probably be dominating the CS:GO scene with insane kangaroo bunnyhops.
2019-10-12 06:26
#7
gla1ve | 
Australia oce 
hahahahahah +1 Just take what I said as the government fucked us if the government didn't get involved with any of this our internet would have been fine.
2019-10-12 06:27
#6
 | 
Australia PegasusGG 
Yeah our speeds are complete garbage, at least upload
2019-10-12 06:27
#8
gla1ve | 
Australia oce 
Aight bro I used to pay 80 a month with Optus and that was fucking ass glad the contract ended. I've ended up with IINET NBN and now I pay 120 a month with is aight I suppose.
2019-10-12 06:28
#15
 | 
Australia vitorconti9 
100/100 FIBRE TPG is absolutely awesome. Been using it for a year and have nothing to complain about.
2019-10-12 06:48
#18
 | 
Australia PegasusGG 
WTF I get 100/4.5 but I'm not on the NBN yet
2019-10-12 07:54
They didn't invest much in NBN because eventually Australias internet will be based off mobile networks, far cheaper and far reaching, simple as that. Enjoy the microwaves.
2019-10-12 06:40
#12
gla1ve | 
Australia oce 
Didn't invest much into NBN? what are you on m8? how much are you smoking? The Libtards invested 70billion into NBN....
2019-10-12 06:45
#10
 | 
Australia vamped 
AU internet is fucked. Even with NBN "50mbps" i can only get 30 on my line for some UNKNOWN REASON? $90AUD per month too.
2019-10-12 06:43
#13
gla1ve | 
Australia oce 
read #4 I currently pay 120AUD per month
2019-10-12 06:46
Fuck me that’s expensive
2019-10-12 07:04
#11
 | 
Australia opzy 
I get 5mb/s at home with NBN, which is supposed to be state of the art
2019-10-12 06:43
#16
 | 
Australia strikebacK 
100/40 fttc u nerds mad? xD nah in all honesty AU internet is shit, government completely fucked it up first world country with third world internet
2019-10-12 06:50
Pauline Hanson: We need better net Also Pauline Hanson: No I won’t fund it
2019-10-12 07:59
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.