Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Help: Piano Learning
cArn | 
Kazakhstan RealKazakh 
Good morning my friends. I know that some of you play piano, I would like to know is there a fast way to learn to play and read notes fast? Is there any PC program or web site that can teach it fairly faster rather than watching from YouTube? youtube.com/watch?v=wfrusnOpjFo I would like to know your opinion and how you started and how long it took to learn to play? Also is YAMAHA P-45 B worth to buy or not?
2019-10-14 05:24
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
YouTube is fastest, learn everything there ez, also can learn how to make crack cocaine and heroine (analogy)
2019-10-14 05:26
If you have money pay for a teacher
2019-10-14 05:27
cArn | 
Kazakhstan RealKazakh 
That's the point, I dont want to learn from a teacher/
2019-10-14 05:46
why not((
2019-10-14 08:03
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Hey, i am not a piano expert etc, but if you enjoy piano music you might like these dudes channels :D EDIT: And maybe learn something ^^ youtube.com/channel/UCs7O9sOUQiBGBxaaAgu.. youtube.com/channel/UCPZUQqtVDmcjm4NY5Fk.. One of my favorites from Patrik is this one: youtube.com/watch?v=Dg935IbDggo
2019-10-14 05:27
cArn | 
Kazakhstan RealKazakh 
Thanks my Swedish friend. I have seen his videos for a while.
2019-10-14 05:46
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Np :)
2019-10-14 05:57
 | 
North America daesoulae 
learning sheet music isnt that difficult, but the only way to be good at it is to gain familiarity with it, which takes practice also, learning proper technique using only an app as opposed to a teacher is gonna be really difficult. i started taking lessons when i was 5, and honest to god i dont think i wouldve tried to learn this song until i was abt 7ish. piano is a lot more complicated than it seems, not really something you can pick up over night
2019-10-14 05:37
cArn | 
Kazakhstan RealKazakh 
Yes I know that it might be complicated but it is worth to learn. Also what about Yamaha is it good or not?
2019-10-14 05:41
 | 
North America daesoulae 
it is but it might take a while is all im saying yamaha is generally good, but i dont know enough about specific models to recommend anything in particular
2019-10-14 05:42
One word, practice. Getting a teacher will likely be the fastest way as they'll be able to help you make the most of your practice time, guide you on what/how to practice, and help get rid of bad habits/technique early.
2019-10-14 05:49
I learned everything by going to a secondary school (music) parallel with elementary school. Started out with 1 year solfege, where I learned how to read and write notes in treble and bass clef. After a year, I started with piano lessons as well where I played very easy tunes, learning about rhythm, dynamics, articulation, finger placement and just the essentials (right hand only / left hand only). After you get comfortable with playing both hands individually, you star to play them together, while simultaneously working on everything mentioned above. From this step onwards you need time, patience, determination and hardwork. If you are an absolute beginner and aren't planning on getting a teacher, find anything you can on the internet about which note is which on both paper and on the piano. Search up for some of the easiest tunes online, watch as many tutorials as you can and start practicing. If you are determined, you can play some of the hardest pieces of music in 5-10 years. I myself am playing for about 10 years and have been to many regional, national and international contests where I've won many awards. Although I stopped playing piano (I am a drummer now) I am very proud of my abilities and achievements from it
2019-10-14 05:50
Wow. Great dude that you won competitions. After I buy my piano I will tell you my progresses, if you could help I will ask some questions.
2019-10-14 06:21
Ask away. I'd be happy to help if I can
2019-10-14 08:02
 | 
Canada Matomoto 
If you don't want a teacher, then just getting a piano teaching book is a great way to learn and improve
2019-10-14 08:07
What books would you suggest
2019-10-14 19:38
 | 
Canada Matomoto 
Anything that's actually meant to teach you (rather than just being a book of songs/chords). I'd suggest going to your local music store and just looking through their selection, you should find a book (or, most likely, a series of books) that are basically just lessons. Unfortunately, there's no way to immediately be good/play hard pieces, so you have to follow something like this and just be patient.
2019-10-15 16:12
Actually, you don't need to learn notes (sheets) when you have youtube. There are a lot of tutorials where notes are not needed to learn and you just have to remember what to click on :-) EZ these days. But of course, the play with two hands is something which you have to learn by practice and some songs are hard AF even after years
2019-10-14 08:16
 | 
Brazil Bene_Tleilax 
Search for vinheteiro on Youtube, dude has a big following and has a music academy from which you can learn.
2019-10-15 16:15
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.