Thread has been deleted
Last comment
why do u need
Brazil AintGoingAnywhere 
Why do you need more than food/water and a home to live (materialistically speaking)? Depending on the place, a vehicle, and that's all you need really. Now considering that so many people spend 40, 50 years of their life just trying to get money to buy mostly things that aren't these, i think should make people rethink how they live their lives, don't you think? I'm no communist or any of that crap, before you people get political. It's just a weird thing (and i do it myself - which is why i'm starting to question it). If you get a good job, just work for 10 years max (even less tbh), and make a small income in a safe investment (not that hard if you learn to live with less), and do simple and fun things. Sadly too many think the expensive stuff are the only cool ones, but that's only because other people show off these expensive stuff. Thoughts?
2019-10-15 14:43
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
bump
2019-10-16 01:22
 | 
Germany MackyGee 
HOES MAD 🐶
2019-10-16 01:24
*dab*
2019-10-16 01:27
W H Y N O T B O T H earn millions in those 10 years then do expensive and fun things
2019-10-16 01:29
Some people also find pleasure in working and feeling useful to the community. The asceticism you describe could sometimes be called egoism. Without people working all their life, you would struggle to have food, water, house in good condition and a vehicule filled with gasoline. Without those people, you wont benefit from any state intervention, be it security, health, education.
2019-10-16 01:32
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.