Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Atheists come here
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
First im going to tell you that deism =/= religion. You have reason and logic to believe in god, not religion. Dont mix religion with there being a deity. Religion is debatable, the belief of there being a creator, not disputable. strangenotions.com/god-exists/ Tackling the best arguments provided you get left with " oh there is a chance it was just a product of blind chance which is almost 0 so there is no god " Now read the second answer by Jay Hauer ( dont care about his whole point and the stupid way he structured his post, what i want you to see is that simple logic brings all of the highest iq people ever to a single conclusion- god ) quora.com/Is-it-true-that-people-with-hi.. And at last i will give you one interesting thought. huffpost.com/entry/probability-being-bor.. Its an estimation ofcourse but you get it. The chance of you being born is 1 In 10^ 2,640,000. Its a 0, 2.6 million zeroes after it, and then 1. The chance of the two of us being alive is ^2 that, which is 1 in 10 with 6 760 000 000 000 zeroes after it. Do you think that just the chance of the two of us having this discussion ( which is a number lower than 1 in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 ) came true, or that there is meaning, god and soul? And you cant possibly evade this question and this blind chance of there not being god. ( and this chance isnt even multiplied by numerous more ridiculous impossibilities for all of existence and intelligence to be blind chance. " If the universe had to be created, then who created god ? " " Since you cant explain god, i dont believe in him " I will cite one user now with something cut. " its impossible to prove. it is impossible for a supernatural being from outside our universe, to assert influence in our universe, it is fundamentally unknowable. " You cant know if god can even be created, its beyond spacetime and nature law understanding. No one explains god, its about whether you believe this chance could have actually came true, or you reason it with god, for whom you, as i explained, cant explain. So the correct answer is to assume god. While you dont need to, cant explain him.
2019-10-15 22:51
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Germany sister_kisser 
cool story tell again
2019-10-15 22:52
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
+1
2019-10-16 01:22
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
GUYS READ #89 #98 #87 #91 FOR FINAL CONCLUSIONS OF MINE THAT I CAME UP WITH TODAY AND ALSO A PART OF MY POST IS INCORRECT, I CITED THE USER ONE ONE MORE THING FULLY THAT I DIDNT PROPERLY EXPLAIN. " it is impossible for a supernatural being from outside our universe, to assert influence in our universe " i dont think its impossible for it to assert influence in our universe i jnterpreted it that it means that we cant prove its influence matterially. Bad english sorry
2019-10-16 22:29
Where is the guy with that nickname?
2019-10-16 20:16
Still believe in god in 2019 lul. Reliogion is for low iq idiots. That's why countries with decent education tend to be not religious. On the contrary shit education countries are so religious as hell. Like south america or middleeast
2019-10-16 21:49
That's a lie, Brazil has the best education of the world, the best country in the world to live and more than 80% of population are Christians 😎👍
2019-10-16 22:29
 | 
United States EG_REAL_TOP_1 
>Do you think that just the chance of the two of us having this discussion ( which is a number lower than 1 in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 ) came true, or that there is meaning, god and soul? very fallacious argument what are the odds of two chairs being in the same room? there must be billions of chairs in the world. it must be some divine intervention, correct? no, not at all. this is an easy case of selection bias. the odds of us two existing are 100%, and all those possible people that don't exist aren't being discussed because they dont exist.
2019-10-15 22:54
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
the odds of us two existing are 100%, and all those possible people that don't exist aren't being discussed because they dont exist. They dont matter to you, for you to be concious the chance is exactly as low. If conciousness isnt soul dependant, then you wouldnt be conciouss if any other sperm cell made its fucking way instead of the right correct one.
2019-10-15 22:56
 | 
United States EG_REAL_TOP_1 
If any other sperm cell made its way you would be talking to that guy and making the same argument you're making now to him instead. It's selection bias.
2019-10-15 22:57
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Doesnt matter, that still wouldnt be you and you wouldnt be concious, thats the fucking point. The chance of you being concious is unimaginably low. If there is no god and soul ofcourse.
2019-10-15 23:08
And?
2019-10-15 23:04
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
And you either believe that all of the blind almost 0 chances came true or that there is god and soul.
2019-10-15 23:09
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
and this just doesnt apply to being born. To every atom and quantum interaction which is supposedly all blind chance to lead to intellignce? For intelligence to arise from unintelligent spacetime and shit?
2019-10-16 01:24
Exactaly!
2019-10-16 15:04
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
No! Youd have to be dumb to interpret it this way! Read what i answer to this answer!
2019-10-16 21:00
ok /closed
2019-10-15 22:54
 | 
Germany sister_kisser 
/open you look cute today /closed
2019-10-15 22:55
/open no u 😎😎 /closed
The correct answer is to assume an invisible flying spaghetti monster /closed
s1mple | 
Ukraine hallo_n0 
In Biblia written that God hears all prayers - don't give a light to growing flower and pray then - nothing changes kid because it is physics
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
dont understand you but funnily enough science which all atheists adore has no way of an explanation for the world without god.
2019-10-16 21:29
" the belief of there being a creator, not disputable." wrong. /closed
2019-10-15 22:56
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Good to see you cant deny my actual points and claims and stop reading after i express my premise.
you didnt make any points, just claims. go back to school kiddo.
2019-10-15 23:02
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Good to see you evade tackling the claims*** once again and this time resort to useless english correcting and personal attacks, you dumb little edgy atheist.
2019-10-15 23:05
"resort to useless english correcting and personal attacks" "you dumb little edgy atheist" cringe bro /closed
2019-10-15 23:22
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
/open +1 right when someone says 'this can not be disputed' about a belief claim, might as well close it down /close
2019-10-15 23:11
/open +1 /close
2019-10-15 23:22
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
2019-10-16 01:27
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
ok ur right that was a mistake from me im sorry that derived from my kinda bad english and not proper english word definitions knowledge. Can we now talk about the actual points of mine?
2019-10-16 01:27
2019-10-16 01:40
Now go forth and feel and act like the miracle that you are.
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
I am not a miracle because there is god and soul.
2019-10-15 22:58
OP is delusional.
2019-10-15 22:58
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Good to see you dont tackle any of the points made.
2019-10-15 22:59
you said your dumb belief is not disputable, you are wrong. go be stupid somewhere else.
2019-10-15 23:29
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Should have put not disputable at the end then 🙊 dispute my standpoint
2019-10-15 23:43
ok, sure: read up on science.
2019-10-15 23:44
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
hahhahahahahah youre an idiot. Show me science that explains you how the world has come into place if there is no god! Science has no answer and will never have a definite answer because of the nature of the question, the further science out what was before and before our world, there will always be an unknown before that would probably be god! If you dont agree, youre stupid! Isnt it a surprise that all of the smartest people in the world are in no dillema and they are all theists, but our dear SyrianRefugeeFromGhana is more intelligent than them, and the answer for him is obviously god! F yourself
2019-10-16 21:34
k
2019-10-16 22:05
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Be smart, dont be thick, and change your view if you can objectively judge that youre not correct.
2019-10-16 22:07
I do change my view but not from the bullshit you are shitting out onto this website, idiot
2019-10-16 22:09
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
my #94 reply had nothing from those two sites, and i havent even researched at all why the smartest people in the world believe in god, i dont know. What i typed is purely my logic and what i came by myself. What i share with the first site are the most obvious arguments for god anyone smart enough could come up with
2019-10-16 22:16
cool
2019-10-16 22:17
 | 
Croatia mds818 
koji je tebi kurac?
2019-10-15 22:59
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
nz vidim da su ovi papci po hltvu mnogo edgy i ateisti pa reko da se izdrogiram i ispisem malo
2019-10-15 23:02
ok
2019-10-15 23:00
Holy this that article about the probabilties of being born is the dumbest thing I've ever read >Dr Ali Binazir >Author, Happiness Engineer & Personal Growth consultant creating tools for greater wellness & flourishing yeah that makes sense
2019-10-15 23:03
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
The whole post doesnt matter ( like i mentioned for that Jay Hauer post ) You dont deny the unimaginably low chance of you being conciouss if there is no god. The math is simple and the math provided on the site is enough.
2019-10-15 23:07
so anything you just posted doesn't matter, I agree with that. imagine bringing up random people on quora, is that the best you got? Jay hauer, literally fucking who "You dont deny the unimaginably low chance of you being conciouss if there is no god." I deny it because it doesn't mean anything, Consciousness is dependent on our brains, souls don't exists
2019-10-15 23:18
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Actually the most retwrded reply ive read so far I say that the whole post doenst matter ( of the link i posted ) and inform you all that only the point of the Jay Hauer link stands and then you ironically interpret that as my whole post not mattering. "imagine bringing up random people on quora, is that the best you got? Jay hauer, literally fucking who " Who the fuck cares about the guy and quora, what he said is correct, he provided you the smartest people in the world and they are almost all theists. Research about them yourself you fucking dipshit if you dont think he is credible enough you entilted shit " I deny it because it doesn't mean anything, " What the fuck is it your low iq or you being a hot headed biased edgy virgin makes you answer this to my question. Possibly both " Consciousness is dependent on our brains, souls don't exists " Yes and if that is the case, for the two of us to be conciouss the chance is 1 in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 And guess ehat, we both are conciouss, so either this you believe in this abysmally unimaginably low chance that made it happen, or you believe in god and soul. The probability of god and soul in this case is almost 99.99...% Hopefully you are baiting
2019-10-16 00:07
"Who the fuck cares about the guy and quora," Apparently you, since you posted it, if even you aren't interested in what you post why would anyone else care? Maybe try to form your own argument instead of copypasting random stuff you found on the internet, but you probably should learn to spell first. What are the chances of you writing conscious correctly? One in a bilion? A trilion? Literally no one cares if intelligent people are theist or atheist, you made your own argument and you're trying to debate it? Also what kind of brainlet thinks that intelligence is measured by the greatest minds and not by average? I stopped reading halfway because there are only insults and ad hominems, what kind of christian are you? What are the chances of you getting banned for that post? Imho there is a chance in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 Also think about it, you're serbian, population of Serbia is 7.022 million, and this is exlucing the ones living abroad, the are more than 1 bilions of websites on the intenet, yet you are here, A SERB ON HLTV! of all the sites in the world, you are here! Isn't that a miracle? You have to thank god for this
2019-10-16 00:38
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
" Apparently you, since you posted it, if even you aren't interested in what you post why would anyone else care? " Umm because i dont care about him i care about the core point he provided which is right? " Maybe try to form your own argument instead of copypasting random stuff you found on the internet, but you probably should learn to spell first. What are the chances of you writing conscious correctly? One in a bilion? A trilion " My reasoning for god is the same as some of the most known arguments provided, the argument from deeign, efficient casulty and change. Like if youre capable enough, no matter your view if you wanted to argumentate for god's existence you come to these conclusions. And im typing on my phone and really arent ashamed with spelling mistakes. " Literally no one cares if intelligent people are theist or atheist, you made your own argument and you're trying to debate it. " Trying to show you that people more intelligent than you come to the conclusion of god. " stopped reading halfway because there are only insults and ad hominems, what kind of christian are you? What are the chances of you getting banned for that post? Imho there is a chance in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 " True, but doesnt matter anything for what we are arguing. You cant compare blind chance that happens which is viewed from a objective standpoint to you subjectively aware of the chance for you being conciouss. If god and soul didnt exist, for me you arent a miracle, because in this context it doesnt matter for me who is conciouss, you or your father's other sperm cell. I would be for myself a miracle and you would for yourself. if i wasnt on hltv nothing would change for me, from my subjective standpoint its just random that i ended up here, while me being conciouss would be a miracle for me, because if it went any other possble way i wouldnt be conciouss! While objectively both are random.
2019-10-16 01:11
??? The math is all wrong. You and this guy don't understand basic statistics. Also none of that proves god in any way. Just because something is unlikely doesn't mean god is responsible. Again, that's not how statistics works.
2019-10-16 00:36
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Awwww its so unlikely that you cant even imagine how low the number is, the number's decimal zeroes are more than you and i can comprehend! of the nature of the question, the further science out what was before and before our world, there will always be an unknown before that would probably be god! But ayyyy just because there is a 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^ unimaginable number of zeroes chance that it all could have been blind luck, lets all believe in this 0% chance while the chance for god would be 99.99...% !!!!!!! And youre smarter than all of the highest iq people in the world that are almost all theists!
2019-10-16 21:39
Actually the likelihood is infinitely large. Either way, you can't proof god, so it's irrelevant.
2019-10-16 23:25
20 Arguments for the existence of a deist god? I read through the first 5 and couldnt take it anymore because they were so fucking terrible (and coz it is really late here). Desperate attempts to summon a god into existence by faulty logic.
2019-10-15 23:12
6* the very fact he brought pascals wager into this list as a "good argument" shows just how absolutely deluded the author of that list is. He has NEVER spoken to an informed non-believer about these things.
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
#1 to #5 can only be denied with low blind chances. Anyway since you only indirectly tackled one point of mine, i assume you have nothing against the rest of my post.
2019-10-15 23:48
No they can be denied with a more accurate understanding of what "nothing" even is in physics. If I understand "A universe from nothing" by lawrence krauss correctly, there might not ever have been a time where there was truly nothing, because of quantum fluctuations, but BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, read it for yourself. I am not gonna lower myself down from proper science to what a layman does or doesnt understand about it and tries to argue based on that. The other arguments that arent just all a different way of saying "but nuffin cant cum from nuffin" Id have to read into again to point out what was shitty about them. I think most of them fall back on subjective assertions used as premises and that is not acceptable. And no, learn to read. I wrote "I read through the first 5 and couldnt take it anymore". From what I have read about the rest of your post, its also horseshit. I have to get up in about 5 hours so bye.
2019-10-16 00:22
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
I will read it tommorow maybe, but from what ive googled it seems like it has some very valid critics blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check.. peterswilliams.com/2016/02/09/a-universe.. youtu.be/YbltZKLf6J0 We dont understand quantum fluctuations and how everything works yet and even if we did you still wouldnt be able to say how it came into place, this book seems like just theorising and expanding the knowledge of the beginning of spacetime Good that you say that its horseshit but dont tackle it and explain why, you are just are acting smart. You give me a book which itself cant prove god not existing ( nothing can and nothing can prove him existing ) and you say that the arguments are dogshit without saying anything about them. If time is the problem then answer tommorow.
2019-10-16 00:45
M8, if we have a naturalistic explanation for the existence of the universe, anything that goes beyond that is unnecessary and begging for the application of occams razor. But at least you acknowledge that nothing can prove the existence of a deist god. I thought you thought that a deist god had been proven. I am done here if that is your position coz I dont want to waste my time with arguments that I almost certainly have heard over the last couple of YEARS and that just frustrate me when I read them because they are just so mind-bogglingly invalid or unsound that I cant believe that anyone would think they are good arguments.
2019-10-16 14:55
 | 
France daniel19 
people still believe in god, we do not deserve our consciousness honestly...
2019-10-15 23:14
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Dont be so thick.
2019-10-16 21:54
"Do you think that just the chance of the two of us having this discussion ( which is a number lower than 1 in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 ) came true" Yes. There are infinite other possibilities that didn't.
2019-10-15 23:17
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Which dont matter at all to you. It definitely was this low of an possibility for you to be conciouss, in every other possibility you arent, if there is no god and soul.
2019-10-15 23:45
I know it's a low possibility that I exist. But why does that matter? I wasn't destined to exist. Low chance events happen all the time. There was a very low chance coldzera hit his jumping double awp shot. It wasn't destiny that it happened, and therefore a god had to somehow turn the chances in cold's favour, it just happened. If I take a number from a random number generator, I won't be saying "wow, the number 7! Out of all the numbers, I got this one! There was a low chance of that! Thanks God!"
2019-10-15 23:52
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Because its an absurdly unimaginably low possibility. The other possibility is no other than god, now choose what you believe in: almost 99.99...% of a deity or the 1 in 10 followed by 7 600 000 000 000 chance that the two of us are conciouss under the premise that there is no god and soul. The difference is that if cold didnt do it, someone else might have sometime gotten a similar low chance play, and for us nothing would change, we would remember someone else and wouldnt remember cold. But if it was any other possibility, any other sperm cell, you wouldnt be conciouss. And from your subjective view, knowing the chance, you should believe in a deity, also the chance of hitting a collateral jumping noscope is unimaginably higher than you being conciouss.
2019-10-16 00:17
Dude, you cant for real believe that the calculation for the probability of a person existing is not utter bullshit. Also your way of thinking is a pretty old one, we dont know the nature of something? God did it! Its a simple but stupid answer that has been used throughout history and almost always been proven wrong.
2019-10-16 21:34
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
" Dude, you cant for real believe that the calculation for the probability of a person existing is not utter bullshit. " You should be aware that with our current knowlegde of our world, the chance for anything to come out of nothing + for it to arrange itself perfectly and have laws out of nowhere + for blind chance that already came to this point for it to create intelligence ( which itself as far as we know, cant come from no intelligence ) the number for this chance is lower than all of our brains together can comprehend " Also your way of thinking is a pretty old one, we dont know the nature of something? God did it! Its a simple but stupid answer that has been used throughout history and almost always been proven wrong. " The most common arguments for god, which have all been created a long time ago, ( the same those that are today argumented by all of the highest iq people in the world that are almost all theists ) have never been proven wrong, because they cant be proven wrong because of the nature of the question! the further science finds out what was before and before our world, there will always be an unknown before that would probably be god! Choose what is more probable, its god. Or you would rather believe that science will sometime solve an unsovable question of existence without god.
2019-10-16 21:54
+1 idk what this guys on about
2019-10-15 23:51
ok
2019-10-15 23:17
nt cultist
Stfu mibrbestteam
2019-10-15 23:19
i see mibrbestteam4 is back with a new account. *yawn*
2019-10-16 00:24
This guy is much worse than the brazilian guy
2019-10-16 00:29
GuardiaN | 
Other Darge 
Now I feel the power of Jesus in me, thank you kind sir for the enlightenment you provided us.
2019-10-16 00:35
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
da li ti mislis da je zemlja ravna jer je isus ili neki alah rekao to sranje?
2019-10-16 00:37
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
ne. ne mesaj religiju sa verovanjem u Boga. To je bukv uvod i ono sto sam prvo napisao. Logicno mi je da postoji nesto vise. Ne pokusavam da dokazem da su Isus i Biblija istiniti ili Alah i Kuran ako me razumes
2019-10-16 01:13
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
razumem te buraz. samo sam hteo videti da li si normalan ili lud. bas me briga da li neko veruje u boga ili ne. meni je samo vazno nivo opustenosti
2019-10-16 01:16
You are serbian fakeflagger wtf! My world has been shattered!!!!!!
2019-10-16 03:50
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
dw bro im in reunion
2019-10-16 09:19
Black magic exists
2019-10-16 00:38
fer | 
World loopoos 
a child in philosophy. about gold 2 rank
2019-10-16 01:26
oh look you are back having listened to 0 of the 200 arguments i gave you last time why youre wrong and cutting them all out of our conversation, only posting the arguments you wrote. expected from creationist.
2019-10-16 14:58
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
you didnt prove me wrong, none of the things i argued about could i be proven wrong for sure. What you could have done is given me a possibility of a different scenario. Like we both agreed, you cant prove that god exists nor prove that he doesnt. My answer for questions about unsolvable question is god and your is blind chance. You cant prove me wrong with blind chance, but you can be right. And why would i use your arguments if my thread is trying to give reason for god? Shouldnt the replies provide this?
2019-10-16 20:15
no, my answer is that there are no unsolvable questions.
2019-10-16 23:59
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
2019-10-16 22:12
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
also read #89
2019-10-16 22:13
Still believing in imaginary friends smh
2019-10-16 14:59
That "chance of being born" is such a cr4p. "No one explains god" cuz he doesn't exist. Explain Santa Claus to me, huh? You can't. Do u know why?... EXACTALY!
2019-10-16 15:08
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
calls basic logic and math crap and doesnt explain why " cuz he doesnt exist " with no elabotation once again. And you cant claim that he for sure doenst exist, god cant be proven to exist nor proven not to exist. If you dont get this youre low iw
2019-10-16 20:18
No. Just no. Using your logic then santa claus does exist, vampires does exist, god spaghetti does exist... I gotta prove nothing. You can't prove the nonexistent. As simple as that. If religious people want people to believe in some invisible creature, they gotta prove it. You guys just keep saying you don't cuz you know there's no proof.
2019-10-16 20:28
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
No just no, its not the same logic at all. Youre so thick it hurts. You make me hurt. Ahhh... Let me start off my saying the only credible atheists are the scientists that are trying to work out quantum physics and shit to try to explain the world without god, if you arent dumb as fuck you know the burden of proving is on atheists. With our current knowledge of the world, The possibility of no god is unimaginably close to 0 with our current knowledge of the world. You cant explain intelligent design, cant explain why there even is something instead of nothing, you cant explain how nothigness made itself something and arranged itself perfectly crated its own laws all by random chance. This chance is literally lower than the number our brain can comprehend, the chance of no god is unimaginable with our current knowing of spacetime. Its up to you to prove. If you dont agree with what i just typed youre simply and Idiot. This point of mine was put differently in the chance to be conciouss point i made. If you dont assume god and soul for a 1 in 10^ 6 700 000 000 000 chance that the two of us are conciouss then youre stupid and biased, i went easy on you people anymore but now i wont. Simple as this. If you dont consider yourself an absolute entilted miracle that had a 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ( and then 2 500 000 000 000 and something more zeroes after it ) to be conciouss, yet is conciouss, then there is god
2019-10-16 21:20
"Its an estimation ofcourse but you get it. The chance of you being born is 1 In 10^ 2,640,000. Its a 0, 2.6 million zeroes after it, and then 1. The chance of the two of us being alive is ^2 that, which is 1 in 10 with 6 760 000 000 000 zeroes after it. Do you think that just the chance of the two of us having this discussion ( which is a number lower than 1 in 10^ 6 760 000 000 000 ) came true, or that there is meaning, god and soul?" you mean that just because there's a low chance of this happening, someone put it together? no brother, that's not how it works. why should "god" desire to create our discussion? what's the chance there that god wants to put us in this one?
2019-10-16 20:30
didnt read the rest of your arguments btw, too lazy
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
its just the chance of two of us being conciouss. ( If there is no god and soul ) And if the chance is 0.0000000000 and then 6 759 999 999 990 zeroes after it and then 1. Id rather belirve in soul, for you subjectively its a literal miracle in every sense of the word, you realize how low the chance is? Its abysmal,. unimaginable, you couldnt fucking fit this sitr with the amount of decimal zeroes
2019-10-16 20:43
Golden | 
Serbia d1ckson 
Religion is bullshit and fake af god probably doesn't exist, if he does, he can communicate to me.
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
who said anything about religion? Probably does exist sorry but the chance of the world having a crewtor is higher than it coming out of nothing and arranging itself to be perfect and even create intelligence- all by blind chance. The chance that intelligence can arise from non intelligence is 0
2019-10-16 20:39
Golden | 
Serbia d1ckson 
Who says it came out of nothing
2019-10-16 20:40
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Forget this question and the rest still leave you to a 99.99... chance that god exists
2019-10-16 21:02
That's where your logic gets you. But it is flawed. Think outside the bos. You can differentiate between a living thing and a not living thing. But what if there's a third stage or forth or etc. We don't know shit about this world. There are probably many things we can't even comprehend. If there is a creator, it's probably not what you think at all.
2019-10-16 23:19
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
MashaAllah, you are muslim. And now watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok
2019-10-16 20:42
0/8 god doesnt exist
2019-10-16 20:45
God is an ever shrinking circle of ignorance. 50 years ago there were things we couldnt explain so people who believe in god would say oh that good, then years later we would explain that exact thing, and it goes on and on, god is a ever shrinking circle of ignorance.
2019-10-16 21:04
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
The most common arguments for god, which have all been created a long time ago, ( the same those that are today argumented by all of the highest iq people in the world that are almost all theists ) have never been proven wrong, because they cant be proven wrong because of the nature of the question! the further science finds out what was before and before our world, there will always be an unknown before that would probably be god! Choose what is more probable, its god. Or you would rather believe that science will sometime solve an unsovable question of existence without god.
2019-10-16 21:53
 | 
Spain loviac 
stfu retard
2019-10-16 21:04
To assume is to make an ass out of u and me You cannot assume the positive if you cannot prove it, likewise, I cannot assume god does not exist. It is all personal choice in your belief; if you want to or if you don’t. Denying the possibility of a higher being is foolish, but saying there definitively is one is also absurd.
2019-10-16 21:08
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
All true, but with our current knowledge of quantum interactions and everything there is in our universe, the chance of no god is almost 0. Thus you would be correct to assume god, but not be sure.
2019-10-16 21:22
I wanna see you prove it. I read quite a lot about quantum mechanics, and I never came the conclsion that the chance of no god is almost 0. In fact, my conclusion was very different.
2019-10-16 23:22
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Didnt want to say that i am knowledgable about quantum mechanics quarks and shit. Just saying that we cant explain the world. And the nature of this question makes it maybe unsolvable. No matter how "before" and before science goes into the coming of the existence of the core of everything there is there would always be that one more hurdle of what made that and what was before once again This answer would represent god. You cant explain intelligent design, cant explain why there even is something instead of nothing, you cant explain how nothigness made itself something and arranged itself perfectly and out of nothing has its own laws all by random chance. This chance is literally lower than the number our brain can comprehend, the chance of no god is unimaginable with our current knowing of spacetime. Its up for science and atheists to solve this unsolvable question. And the correct thing for the two of us, is to assume god for now.
2019-10-16 23:52
No it's not. god is another circular arguement. Who/what created god? Who/what created god's creator and so on. Saying that a god always existend is as stupid as saying that something came out of nothing. It destroys your logic if you say that. A simple and dumb solution for something so complex. Also, what is the chance of there being a god, that has always been there, who/what decided to just randomly make the world as it is now? I'd say the chances are pretty slim. Also, there's no inteligent desing. If there were, humans would not have a ballsack with billions of sperms, they'd have only one, because one is enough. Many more examples. The correct thing for the two of us is not to assume anything. Imo it's best to live without a god until one shoes himself. But definitely live without religion/gods made by humans, cuz it's the biggest bullshit out there. And I will continue to fight against organised religion, until a god comes forward and shows that he's real and comes from any of those religions.
2019-10-17 13:50
ALEX | 
Spain Vorja83 
I read that
2019-10-16 21:11
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
good for you hope you learned something
2019-10-16 21:50
god is as real as mibr's chances of ever winning a major
2019-10-16 21:16
Who created god? /close
2019-10-16 21:31
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
/open I will literally copy paste a part of my thread because you are obviously not smart enough to read and evaluate the whole post before typing a 0 iq response. " If the universe had to be created, then who created god ? " " Since you cant explain god, i dont believe in him " Its impossible to prove. it is impossible for a supernatural being from outside our universe, to assert influence in our universe, it is fundamentally unknowable. " You cant know if god can even be created, its beyond spacetime and nature law understanding. No one explains god, its about whether you believe this chance could have actually came true, or you reason it with god, for whom you, as i explained, cant explain. So the correct answer is to assume god. While you dont need to, cant explain him.
2019-10-16 21:49
Not gonna read your wall of bullshit logically inconsistent nonsense so thanks for replying so i dont waste precious time. Top tier logical consistency. Claim there's a supernatural being who created everything but then say that there's no way of knowing who created him/her/it when challenged on that pathetic stance. How about you just admit nobody knows who or what created the universe or why and leave that job to the scientists who work everyday to find that out (if it's possible to even know)
2019-10-16 22:49
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
Youre stupid. Why would you think " creation " would be possible for something outside our nature laws and boundaries? If there is god, you obviously cant know anything about him and anything outside nature we know. You cant explain intelligent design, cant explain why there even is something instead of nothing, you cant explain how nothigness made itself something and arranged itself perfectly and out of nothing has its own laws all by random chance. This chance is literally lower than the number our brain can comprehend, the chance of no god is unimaginable with our current knowing of spacetime.
2019-10-17 00:19
god? nice joke
2019-10-16 21:42
 | 
Poland Adisky 
I dont know what ur taking but please take half of it
2019-10-16 21:55
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
+1
2019-10-16 21:56
snatchie | 
Poland JKG 
tldr ?
2019-10-16 21:58
if god exists then can he create a boulder which not even he can lift?
2019-10-16 21:59
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
You cant assume non omnipotence exists in god's world. You cant apply our worlds view of god ( omnipotence ) to something out of our boundaries. I will cite myself " It is impossible for a supernatural being from outside our universe to be applied to the same rules as in our universe.
2019-10-16 22:04
idk how that website managed to say nothing in so many words
2019-10-16 22:05
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
The first one? Read my comments to atheist replies then
2019-10-16 22:08
I'm sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful it just annoys me that you said a god's existence is not disputable. I mean you're right, you can't prove or disprove that a deity exists, there's no means to do so. So I guess you can't. It's absolutely fine to believe in god and I appreciate that you separate deism from religion as that brings more consistency to your argument in my opinion. However what you have is still a belief. I didn't read all of the 20 and I don't want to but I read >5 and I don't have a problem with some of what they're saying until they use it as conjecture for gods existence. I don't want to read your replies to other people but I'll talk to you. Earlier I asked you "if god exists then can he create a boulder which not even he can lift?" and your reply, in essence, was that I can't apply our rules of logic to a deity because he does not exist within our universe. So basically we can't understand god, in the same way, an ant, for instance, cant understand us. I would conclude from this that God is therefore illogical and you would conclude that there is a strong argument for his existence. I don't think I'm better than you or anything like that but why should I believe in a supernatural power if can't observe or apply the rules of our universe which we know to be true to it? If you believe god's an uncaused being that has always existed that's a belief just as some people believe the universe spontaneously came into existence (although I don't know how many people believe that) . We don't know how we got here and I don't know If we will ever get an answer. So what do you believe God is? If he a conscious entity? How was he created? Is he consciousness himself? Depending on your answer I might be able to get behind it.
2019-10-16 22:52
 | 
France J0riS 
g pa lu
2019-10-16 22:12
CoolStoryBob
2019-10-16 22:15
tl:dr
2019-10-16 22:17
If god doesnt exist then who created homosexuality checkmate autists
2019-10-16 22:19
shox | 
Serbia nzzm22 
wtf
2019-10-16 22:26
Nt God
2019-10-16 22:27
0/8
2019-10-16 22:22
tl:dr?
2019-10-16 23:54
Deism is just as retarded as religion. Everything in this post is a mix of half-truths, poor logic, and half-baked studies. The IQ test is faulty by design, nothing you shared was scientific and you use basic math to pretend to be smart Get a hobby that doesn't make you look like a mega retard.
2019-10-17 01:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.