Thread has been deleted
Last comment
IRAN!!!
World bangohat 
Anyone in Iran afraid of America getting ready to come for you? I feel sorry for your and our own troops. The rich in both countries will probably live and profit from it but many people on both sides will die.
2019-10-16 01:22
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I can smell your oil from here and it smells good. It will be our oil soon.
2019-10-16 01:23
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
you barely won a war in your history lul
2019-10-16 01:26
Winning is taking resources and a good kill to death Ratio. We have won every war we fought in.
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
vietnam war iraq war afghan war you barely won in syria against some isis fighters with ak-47 only lul
2019-10-16 01:28
Vietnam, drug money. Huge kill to death ratio. Iraq, oil! huge kill to death ratio. Afghanistan drugs, huge kill to death ratio. We probably lost 60k in those wars, killed millions and our rich companies sucked up billions if not trillions of dollars. ISIS? We built ISIS. We keep them there to keep the areas in turmoil.
2019-10-16 01:30
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
lost 60k on those wars HAHA you already lost more then 100k in vietnam war , you got beaten by some farmers in vietnam lul , ' greatest country ' in the world lost wars against some farmers and arabs with ak-47 with 0 tecnology LUL answer: Money ok m8
2019-10-16 01:32
Educate yourself. Vietnam was not even a war. It was called a police action. If we wanted to win we could have taken over Vietnam in a month. Look what happened in Iraq. We took over the 4th largest army in the world in 2 weeks. The kill to death ratio in Vietnam was probably 100-1
2019-10-16 01:34
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
in what world are you living lul ah in your delusional world , it took you 12 years to make something happen in iraq and you still didnt get anything from it in afghanistan you are now negotiating with taliban cuz you still cant take them out for over 18 years i think you watched too much hollywood movies where they show you that america always victorious and unbeatable
2019-10-16 01:36
You are confused sir. We were raping resources during all those years. The regions are in Chaos and guess what!! We were in their countries. Any invader set foot on American soil in the past 100 years? After we leave we put our puppets in place to keep the money flowing to us. We put Sadam in to power and also funded Bin Laden. Our CIA has done about 50 coups in the past 50 years. We are currently working on a coup in Venenzuela and if worst comes to worse we will invade and that oil is ours! We are so bad ass, one leader heard the CIA was in town and just left.
2019-10-16 01:40
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
why would they set foot on your useless lands lul your country is irrelevant when it comes to resources , ur totally depending on other countries , you are being chaos to other countries while your country is worse of them all rofl only 70k people die on overdose, some crazy white kid who shoots down a whole classroom , black people have their own churches , villages becouse your society is seperated, white cops killing black people for no reason, and i dont even count the gun/gang violence LOL
2019-10-16 01:42
LOL ok you bought in to the liberal owned media hype. Look up FBI statistics kid. More white people get killed by cops each year then black people. The libs just don't show it. Our country is hodl mode with resources. We buy from others but save our own for WW III. I see the oil rigs. I have a friend driving truck fracking. We has massive resources and when the war breaks out we will use the Canadian resources, they have so much that's never been harvested.
2019-10-16 01:45
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
usa are the largest producer of food in the world the biggest gold resources, 2nd biggest natural gas they have #1 economy in the world they depend on other countries as everyone because there is no place on earth that will grant you every possible resource
2019-10-16 02:15
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
2019-10-16 02:10
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
lul USA is so multicultural, multiracial, that of course there gonna be some shit situations happening, its so easy to say but in Russia or Turkey u have same culture basically and still USA could make the biggest economy, army in the world
2019-10-16 02:12
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
what do you want to say right now i dont understand your point?
2019-10-16 02:13
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
#34 answer for "your country is irrelevant when it comes to resources , ur totally depending on other countries , you are being chaos to other countries while your country is worse of them all rofl" #42 answer for "only 70k people die on overdose, some crazy white kid who shoots down a whole classroom , black people have their own churches , villages becouse your society is seperated, white cops killing black people for no reason, and i dont even count the gun/gang violence LOL"
2019-10-16 02:15
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
so your answer to these problems are: Biggest economy in the world and biggest army typical american answer LOL
2019-10-16 02:18
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
i guess reading is uncommon skill nowadays
2019-10-16 02:20
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
i guess giving your excuses with : biggest eco and biggest army in the world in common these days instead of accepting the truth for once
2019-10-16 02:21
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
LOL i literally never said that its not truth i just told you why is it happening like this u have country with 320 millions of people multicultural, multiracial, multireligious u dont have any other country like this of course there are gonna be shootings and other stuff because u cant have control on everything, i dont say its good, and im sure they are working on it but still with these many problems inside the country they made #1 economy and #1 army in the world, basically the most influential country ever, that makes USA the best
2019-10-16 02:24
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
oke why dont you go and live there and suck some usa dicks since you seem to like them way more then your own country rofl
2019-10-16 02:27
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
ofc delusional turk losing discussion so he tries to attack me, expected if i want i will go there, how is that ur business? wonder how did you come up to conclusion that i like usa more than poland, since there was any word about PL
2019-10-16 02:30
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
your argument to the shithole country like usa is : best eco large army we know that but that doesnt change the fact that their country is a shithole , stop acting that america is a heaven on earth lol go watch some documantairies and do your research m8
2019-10-16 02:33
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
its at least better than turkey i answered to: 1) argument that usa is irrelevant about resources 2) crazy shit happening in their country such as school shootings u have said 0 arguments about why USA is a shithole except these 2 above so how can in answer to that
2019-10-16 02:40
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
i just explained in almost 100 words in #14 how shithole of a country it is. i can go on with other arguments but i just pick the one that really matters 70k people dieing per year ( that is almost 200 people per day ) only on overdose should actually be enough to be considered as a shithole place to be tbh
2019-10-16 02:42
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
overdose of what? of fake news? i think its not country problem but the people that are overdosing something, it can happen basically in every country, but other countires dont have 300 million people whats 70k per yer on 300 million people country man
2019-10-16 02:44
Are you really from Turkey? Any real news about what's going on in Syria? Is it wag the dog or are they really invading? I don't even know who is on who's side over there anymore but Syria must have some dope resources or something everyone wants.
2019-10-16 01:42
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
It is not a invade i dont know why people cry about this. It is a operation to clean our borders from YPG/PYD/PKK terrorists who are trying to settle a new state near our border. This operation has legamiticy according to nato's rules. Turkey has security problems since the 1980's by the PKK. And the PYD/YPG are the side crew of PKK in Syria. ( youtube.com/watch?v=hU7sODRsYD0 ) Human rights watch have reported thay there is been violence against human rights by recruiting young children to fight with them or attacks on civilian across to turkey from their bases near our border Erdogan has called trump to take his troops back from that region before they get cought between the fight. Erdogan already revealed his plan in the united council 2 weeks ago in new york. He said lets do this together and make a safe zone in nothern syria so that the 3.6m refugees can go back safely No one listened and Erdogan decided to do it by himself Imagine there is a terror organisation near your borders with mexico and they are threading USA with terrorist attacks what would USA do? Wouldnt be suprised if Trump dropped 2 nuke boms on mexico lul
2019-10-16 01:53
I was asking an honest question because the lib media in America is all saying Trump left and let Turkey invade, killing women and children. I don't believe it. Saying Trump is taking orders from Putin. There are like 20 stories a night about this. Our media is blaming Trump for all this. Just trying to get the Truth. Before our next elections they will use deep fake and photo shot and show Trump kicking puppies and punching babies.
2019-10-16 01:56
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
I think Trump is making the right call here. The war is won and there is no reason to let your army in that shithole syria. It cost alot of money and you barely get anything from it. Erdogan and Trump had a phonecall and after that phonecall trump called all his troops back. I wonder what they have spoken in that call. I think Erdogan told him that we are going to clean up our border from terrorists get your troops out of there before something happends. We dont want to attack our allies but at the same time we dont want our allies guarding terrorists. Something like that
2019-10-16 01:59
It's kind of funny. How many troops did we still have their? 500, 1k? well the American lib media is blaming Trump for all this, that's all I know. What can 1k troops do?
2019-10-16 02:01
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
i believe it was even 100 but it were special forces commandos or something It was not about what they were gonna do, becouse usa cant attack turkey anyway and turkey doesnt want to attack an ' ally ' during a operation
2019-10-16 02:03
We actually still have some troops their but not many. They are in no mans land. Heard Trump is sanctioning Turkey now and will probably get them kicked out of NATO. Our focus is all on IRAN now.
2019-10-16 02:07
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
He said i am going to destroy turkeys economy Yesterday he sanctioned turkey dollar went from 5.7 to 5.8 WOW he definitly destroyed our economy LUL and btw he cant kick out us from nato becouse nato is aware of our security problems , they are on our side imagine kicking 2nd largest army in nato lul they would be kicking 1/3 army of nato 2/3 is america and the rest are from eu EU military LUL
2019-10-16 02:09
 | 
Finland sedatioN 
1/3 Turks, 2/3rd Americans... and rest? Math does not check out. *Your point is proven, I'm just joking xD*
2019-10-16 02:46
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
the other 3/3 i mentioned are ' eu military' and eu military is a really big joke so that is why i said EU Military LUL
2019-10-16 02:47
 | 
Finland sedatioN 
yeah ik, I was just making a joke
2019-10-16 02:48
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
i have a question actually i saw a post about fins being turkic or something? how? explain pls ty
2019-10-16 02:49
 | 
Finland sedatioN 
Fake flag my guy :/ Wouldn't know, sounds interesting though.
2019-10-16 02:50
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
LOL where u from
 | 
Finland sedatioN 
Here's a hint, It's the one country in the entire American continents that isn't entirely shit.
2019-10-16 02:52
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
canada?
 | 
Finland sedatioN 
You got it
 | 
Poland misterr_ 
i dont think delusional turk that chose dictator as president is good source
2019-10-16 02:10
Just want the truth. Won't find it in the fake news these days. Scary part is I'm wondering if the news was fake when I was a kid. Everyone just believes what they see. The media today is just random people posting their agenda online on so called news sites.
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
you need to do your researches even your president says it twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/11839.. western propaganda at his best again
2019-10-16 02:17
It's kind of funny. I see articles non stop now about getting rid of Trump because they had a transcript of a phone call to the Ukraine. I've seen the vid of Joe Biden bragging about bribing his Ukraine to stop investigating his corrupt son! youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4&t=8s Biden is finished. You want to keep Trump as pres, he can't be bribed, he's to rich.
2019-10-16 02:23
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
i dont think trump is also populair with womans etc to be fair i dont know much about biden who is going to win ?
2019-10-16 02:26
Biden likes the ladies. May vids of him fondling Children and sniffing ladies hair. If he becomes pres WW III will happen. They need an age limit to run. He will be like 80 if he wins. I know you probably love your grandfather if he's alive but would you want him as pres? It's like a flood of old r-tards running for pres . You don't get smarter with age, you get slower.
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
so trump re elected again confirmed here?
Trump is going to win easy. The working class don't buy the fake news against him everyday. Why do you think they want to impeach him? They know it's over. They blasted AOC everyday for a long time on the fake news and that cost them a lot of votes. Dems are like. The face of our party is a waitress? Never thought about going to my local Taco shop and asking a waitress how do we fix climate change.
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
but is there any competetion besides biden against trump?
2019-10-16 02:34
Biden is done for the video of his bribes. They will go with Warren. Fake Native America to get her started and is just like Hillary. Everything out of her mouth is a total lie. The votes don't matter for dems. They pick who will run. Super delegates. The debates are just a show. The rest stay in running to reap the rewards from donations. Just watch the lib media. You can tell who they picked. Still a year away, very scary. The dems are so funny now. It's like watching which one can offer us more free stuff. Yang said 1k to each American every month. Sounds cool but never going to happen. I bet someone will up it to 5k for each American every month, free health care and free homes on the beach. The system scares me at this point very bad. Hey we are over 20 trillion in debt and my plan will only cost 50 trillion! WW III is coming, America is going to collapse without a good war.
2019-10-16 02:43
I think we lost 72k in Vietnam if my memory proves correct. We also had a 27-1 kill ratio.
2019-10-16 01:58
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
hahaah sounds like you are playing COD
You don't understand the idea that for each person who died on our side, 27 died on theirs? Is turkey attacking Iran to steal their education system? Judging from you it would probably be an upgrade.
2019-10-16 02:02
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
2019-10-16 02:05
Where is turkey? Also funny how you link an article based out of Netherlands but from a site based out of USA. Nice source the article uses as well. You know that source that hasn't been up for as long as the article claims. Again, TURKEY EDUCATION LUL
2019-10-16 02:09
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/educ.. again dumb fatburger thinking they are the best in everything LUL
Another dumb Turk taking words out of context and providing sources that don't even prove his point... Turkey where btw?
2019-10-16 02:16
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
look your news your newschannels is all about us lmao and dont trust your media or eu media twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/11839..
LMFAO that has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
you say turkey where btw as if turkey is irrelavent or something your news channel is about turkey 24/7 and your president tweets atleast 5 times a day about turkey lul and all i am saying is that you shouldnt believe everything on the media , there is alot of fake news around the operation around our borders even trump admins it , and he also said that the kurds may realise isis terrorits from camps to bait america again
2019-10-16 02:36
I meant turkey where as in where is turkey on the ranking you provided.
2019-10-16 02:37
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
ow yeah it is common that turkey is not that high on that list becouse the country is instable now. But atleast i dont claim something that isnt true like you american most of the times do. thinking ur the best at everything lmao
2019-10-16 02:39
Nice way to claim all Americans are the same while probably never having come in contact with more than 2 Americans in your life. I've never said America has the best education. I did say turkeys is worse which is a factually sound statement. You can cry about it all you want. Facts are facts
2019-10-16 02:42
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
thing is your country think they are superior to others you say : turkey needs to upgrade their education sytems while yours are really bad too this is just a simple example Facts are facts true then accept the fact that beside having the best eco in the world your country is by far the greatest
2019-10-16 02:45
Our education doesn't suck. In some areas it's the best in the world. Turkey's education sucks.
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
im done its just waste of time discussing with fatburgers
2019-10-16 02:51
Yet we are still the most powerful country with the largest economy in the world. We have states that make more money then countries. Don't believe the hype. The education system will get worse because we have a problem but Europe just flooded in a lot of people so Europe will have the same problem.
2019-10-16 02:16
27-1 not bad. Many of our troops were also killed by friendly fire. When I first played paintball I forgot something in base and got shot at by my own guys.
2019-10-16 02:03
The problem here is that the "US" military isn't trying to win. The people that start these wars profit from continuous war.
2019-10-16 01:29
Exactly. We conquered Mexico city in the past and said good fight sirs and left. We conquered Germany and Japan and now they are our allies. Our allies in WW II are now are enemies. Just a giant game. The generals probably got some land and dope weed from the Mexican war. Ever seen the pics of our soldiers guarding the drug fields in Afghanistan. Drugs are second to oil in the world for profits.
2019-10-16 01:36
 | 
Norway Nikki_96 
idk about germany... not in ww II.. honestly it was russians who conquered berlin and majority of german lands you had some good fights in north africa however
2019-10-16 01:54
We kind of split Germany. Same as Germany and Russia did to Poland. But in all fairness to Germany, England and France declared war on them first and France got a quick ass whooping. Our first fight in North Africa was a slaughter against us. But Patton got things under control.
woxic | 
Turkey Brkyb 
LUL
If they really wanted to do something, they would do it after Iran took down their drone. They don't have the balls to do anything.
If you aren't fake flagging it would make sense that you don't know jack shit about whats been going on
2019-10-16 02:06
lol I can see you know a lot. I definitely know more about it than you.
2019-10-16 02:08
So you are aware that after you shot down our drone Trump ordered a "retaliatory military strike on several Iranian radar and missile sites" but then decided to withdraw the order 10 minutes before it would've happened? I don't think you realize how close it came to an all out war because if you did you wouldn't be saying that the US is scared.
2019-10-16 02:14
so you really believe that funny story that they desperately made up to cover the shameful fact that they weren't able to react about it?
2019-10-16 02:19
What more could I expect from a brainwashed innocent living under an oppressive regime than to deny a factual statement. It's sad. It truly is. I wish the best for you and your family going forwards
2019-10-16 02:36
I'm afraid you are the typical brainwashed/delusional American mate. It's also sad that you are working hard just to pay billions of dollars for your useless wars which you lose...here I have an easy life man. Cheers!
2019-10-16 02:48
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
and you really think that america would attack iran? iran isnt one of those shithole countries like syria/iraq/afghanistan , they have nuclear weapons also and putin behind them
2019-10-16 02:20
They don't have them yet dumbass
2019-10-16 02:35
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
and how do you know that? there is no single american or any western officials allowed in iran rofl, they say that they are producing uranium only for good purposes , and you believe that ROFL ofc they have nuclear weapons you prob believe that turkey dont have nuclear weapons yet LOL
2019-10-16 02:37
If they had nuclear weapons they'd be showing them off to everyone. Use your brain and not your heart for one second please.
2019-10-16 02:39
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
o m g why would they show them to everyone pls use ur brains m8 they got isolated from the world becouse they produced 3% uranium while america has 12k nuclear warheads LOL there is such a things like state secrets like area 51 , why dont they show everything they are making there then? Why is it SOOO secret? pls use ur brains
2019-10-16 02:40
Have you ever heard of a country making a nuclear bomb and not immediately taunting every other country with them? No? I thought so.
2019-10-16 02:43
 | 
Turkey TiMurCin 
TBH i would be more scared of countries who are quit about their nuclear programs then countries who are giving all the details of what they have. You cant just attack an isolated country like iran by not knowing what is going on inside. For example if usa decides to attack iran , Iran is just going to nuke down terror state israel from the planet rofl
2019-10-16 02:47
 | 
Sweden Golden_shower 
where to bro
Iran governament is shit. Europe parliament sponsor their terrorism. Cucks
2019-10-16 02:04
I'd like to point out that the average American has no hate toward the citizens of Iran. My girlfriend is Persian and she has definitely changed my life for the better.
2019-10-16 02:07
as a persian i would say that we dont have any hate towards anyone. we are very friendly.
:-) Every Persian I've met has been intelligent and kind.
yeah pretty intelligent i would say. highly educated atleast.
I don't hate Iran but Iran is one of the 3 countries that does not have a world bank. The world banksters fund USA and we do what they say. So Iran is finished. It's called the new world order. Think Bezos is rich with his 100+ billion? The owners of the world banks that have been around for 400 years are worth trillions. They own the worlds debt.
it wont be easy for any country (incl. usa) to invade iran. probably not gonna happen during our lifespan
2019-10-16 02:19
+1
Yes some in people afraid especially after back and forth oil ship attacks that there would be a total destroying war sooner or later. Some think trump will wait till he gets re elected and then does the bombings. But i guess if iran plays it recklessly then the war could start any minute.
2019-10-16 02:38
I could beat America if I was the leader of IRAN. I would use Scuba gear, send soldiers in to the water, swim to the carriers and plant bombs then swim away. Way to easy, the Sonar won't track something that size. Look how we helped Afghanistan win against the Russians. Gave them stinger missiles which a child could fire. They lost 1200 air craft in a year and pulled out. The next war will come down to production and resources just like WW II. Germany had the best stuff in the world but America could produce 50k tanks to maybe 1k of theirs.
 | 
United States Windy_C 
No wars going to happen brother. The everyday people are getting sick of fighting rich peoples battles. They'll be no support here for more wars in the middle east. Americans are sick of the debacle in the middle east. Time to let Israel fend for themselves.
You sound like my friend. He's like we will never have WW III. They have said that through all wars. WW I was called the war to end all wars, 20 years later WW II. Never going to be a great depression again because we have limits in place to stop the market from crashing. Market on it's largest run in history and biggest bubble right now. Wars make the rich more rich and they will never stop. When the stock market crashes, run and hide because WW III is going to happen. I'm only fighting to defend my home, screw the rich but they don't give you that option in wars, they come to your home, and drag you out of it , toss you a gun and say."LETS GO!" If you are not the 1% you are a slave and a pawn for the rich. I'm blessed that I live 40 miles from a mountain. Will have to shoot a few bears but that's it.
2019-10-16 02:57
 | 
United States Windy_C 
The market went up during ww2 and fell down after though? Not to mention are economy crashed in 09. Why wasn't ww3 started then? Your logic is flawed man. It makes no sense.
2019-10-16 03:10
It was 2008 but that was not a huge run up like today. Look at the DOW price today. 27k. What was it when it crashed in 2008? Not close. The markets work in cycles. Same as housing prices. The rich manipulate it all. Buffets company is holding around 120 billion in cash on the sideline as well as many more of the rich. It's a sign they know the crash is coming. Only 120 billion, that's more then every person here and their family will make combined in about 50k years. Follow the money. Imagine having 100 billion? I would die from sex. Most people don't grasp what 100 billion is. People like that could just buy a country or build an army and take over a country. Do the math, say you make 100k per year, how many years would it take you working everyday to make 100 billion. It will scare you.
2019-10-16 03:24
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.