Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Project A "Cs Killer"
JZFB | 
United States FrostDeezAKA 
Dont understand why everyone immediately mentioned CS when project A was teased. They literally said "characted based" shooter, this is more of an overwatch grave defiler than a cs anything. I wouldn't even call it a rainbow 6 competitor since rainbow is the peak realistic character based search and destroy game that integrates different roles over imaginative abilities. Face it, even after all that shit talk from years back from that flipside ceo and when summit1g referenced people he knew who were working on a cs competitor, there wont be a CS competitor anytime soon. Noone gives a fuck about a straight up skill based vanilla fps and the ones that try it end up falling off or are never able to replicate the addictive factor of csgo (ie that battalion game)
2019-10-16 15:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
team fortrews rip offs man, why wont they stop
2019-10-16 15:10
oh, they’ll have to glue you back together... IN HELL!
2019-10-16 16:27
+1 the only class based shooter that should have existed
2019-10-16 16:31
 | 
Guatemala Pakal_I 
+1 nipping it in the bud that TFC is certifiable garbage
2019-10-16 17:45
weeb baits
2019-10-16 18:16
TF2 forever
2019-10-16 19:27
+1
2019-10-16 20:52
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
because they didnt watch the video riot is just retarded and call it a tactical shooter where it is just overwatch with gay lol animations
2019-10-16 15:12
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Indeed, it’s insane how blind they are
Sorry but you are blind this will be 5v5 plant bomb hero-shooter with. - Economy (need to get money from killing and spend it on guns) - Like CS:GO - Recoil patern and aim focused game - Like CS:GO - 5v5 Plant Game mode - Like CS:GO The only diff its more cartoonish graphics and hero spells. This more way simillar to csgo so its is a tactical shooter with hero abbilites and better servers than CSGO. xaxa
2019-10-16 20:52
0/8
2019-10-16 20:54
Its not a bait are you braindead? you have all of these here in the background: youtu.be/4iGU6PctOBg?t=130 (2:10 minutes if don't work) - He open scoreboard we see blue vs red team there are 5 players each team. - After second he open buy menu and spend money on guns - In the minimap you see 2 bombsites 1:23 minutes we see hes shoting and need to control his recoil.
2019-10-16 21:00
Notice how they never say what the do to improve the netcode or say the tick rate. Prepare for 32 tick servers
2019-10-17 20:48
mOE | 
Latvia wassupgee 
only difference is hero spells. nice
2019-10-16 21:03
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
And there you said it yourself: Hero spells. Can’t you hear how effing idiotic it sounds? Raw skill gets cancelled out by RPG elements in FPS shooters and are boring af. They continue to miss the point, and will do so as long as casuals exist.
2019-10-16 22:10
I don't care how it sound you nodded a homie who claims it is a 'budget overwatch' but this is the opposite of overwatch. Project A will be game focused on your aim skill, tactics to takeover the bombsite or defend them. Buy weapons and pick heroes what give you the most to win the game. They confirmed that the skills will be only little additions. Not like overwatch where you fly around the map in 3 second and jump/use overpowered spells and shoot without brain. I don't know if this game is good or bad, you don't know that either. But i know it will be tactical shooter and i only point that.
2019-10-16 23:28
the game doesn’t even have a crosshair...
2019-10-16 23:35
??????????? 1:34 youtube.com/watch?v=4iGU6PctOBg or screenshot from this video (prntscr.com/pkaf8w) But yeah no crosshair ...
2019-10-16 23:47
im on mobile cant see it in the vid light colored walls and white crosshair brilliant idea
2019-10-17 00:00
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Tactical shooter sure, which is where I might have screwed up. But so far it’s not appealing. We will have to see how they approach similar abilities, but the high jumps and colored walls that block vision so far isn’t impressing me.
2019-10-17 12:25
-1 hero spells don't mean anything. utilities in CS really aren't fundamentally different, it just depends on how it's done. hero spell can basically just be a smoke or a HE.
2019-10-16 23:37
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
IDC, I can see there’s dumbly animated “walls” that block vision, and it’s colors are screwed. I will be waiting to see What other abilities they put in, but if it’s similar I refuse to believe it will have a long lasting impact. Oh, and it looks nothing like a CS killer.
2019-10-17 12:24
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Nice excuse fake global elite KEKW 😎
2019-10-17 20:46
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
You haven’t tried a pingu excuse just yet boi 😎
2019-10-17 21:13
+1 people in this sub have no clue what they are talking about. it's pretty obvious this will be a CS competitor and graphics are pretty irrelevant and can still change anyway. Plus "abilities" aren't really different from nades in CS if they are e.g. once per round only and you have to buy some type of "refill".
2019-10-16 23:33
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
+1111111 CS is love, CS is life
 | 
Turkey sonbafrali 
CS is a religion in Denmark
2019-10-16 16:33
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Yep lol
2019-10-16 17:38
 | 
United States ferric 
Not A religion, it is THE religion :)
2019-10-16 17:42
this
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
one thing is that they kept on talking about cheating csgos biggest problem and also the most known competetive game with these problems so maybe because of that too
2019-10-16 15:13
The peekers advantage, server tickrate and cheating were all csgo call outs but if they actually think this will be a csgo competitor theyve lost their minds. Its pretty impossible to make a game with abilities that will compete with csgo unless the abilities are ALL supplementary and underpowered. Its good in terms of a developement mindset to compete with csgo since it will take more dedication but cmonBruh. They should jusy focus up on getting it done so they can take advantage of the overwatch collapse
2019-10-16 15:19
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
i hope this game fails completely
2019-10-16 15:20
woahhhhhhh id actually hope it succeeds tbh
2019-10-16 16:24
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
nah riot got too much attention for just a copypasta by lol fags and liars
2019-10-16 16:27
nah i think its gonna be a good game that will bring in more imaginative FPS centric games that dont go overboard in having flying monkeys and 1 hit ko abilities or a stupid hero pool. Its great for the FPS genre if it succeeds, its just not the CS competitor everyone is waiting for. Well it wont be the cs REPLACEMENT
2019-10-16 16:29
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
lol they actually are just jumping around in that video
2019-10-16 16:30
u didnt see the other videos? they atleast have skill based weaponry with the abilities being a mix of supplementary and game changing. oh and the few clips of some flicks and shit. Most of the early footage was just normal alpha FPS footage with abilities added in then they showed some more hardcore ability stuff. Seems pretty fleshed out tbh just not what the "pls come kill cs" playerbase is looking for
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
from what ive seen it doesnt go with my taste and resembles too much lol and overwatch which are both shitty games id rather play fortnite tbh
2019-10-16 16:34
ky, no, EYFL. plz never mention Fortnite again mr AdiZen or youll be saying Adios
2019-10-16 16:37
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Imo indeed, I won’t be playing this unless they fix the high jumps and the textures of the abilities (and really make sure they aren’t key). Leaping around constantly along with what I just saw won’t give me the FPS fix I need.
2019-10-18 06:11
 | 
Argentina M4estre 
It seems like abilities are kinda like utility in cs but character based, so it is very interesting imo.
2019-10-16 15:22
fer | 
World loopoos 
the main thing about utility in cs is that everybody on both teams aswell as individually has access to the same utility - so I can't see how something like ow or project a would have anything to do with that. btw how can ow be so boring? rofl
2019-10-16 16:39
 | 
Argentina M4estre 
i don't play overwatch, i don't like it. This game looks alot different than ow.
2019-10-16 17:14
fer | 
World loopoos 
no it doesn't? there's literally a character that will jump higher and throw killing stars, just like ow rofl
2019-10-16 17:57
There are different weapons for CT and T in CS too, so not really different. Also the idea of giving CT and T some different type of utility is actually not bad.
2019-10-16 23:43
fer | 
World loopoos 
the idea is balance all over. for a competitive game I mean. If you want shenanigans, tf 2 is really fun
2019-10-17 15:56
😎😎😎 nice
2019-10-16 16:25
lmao, those are obvious bait threads 20iq?
2019-10-16 16:25
im not even talking about just HLTV threads, CS twitter immediately hop to it being a cs competitor then realized "oh wait character abilities, welp GG cs undefeated" and now you have slasher calling prolific community members :figure heads" and that our community is elitist because this IS a cs competitor and isnt an ow competitor. Just idiots everywhere LOL
2019-10-16 16:31
tbh we are kind of elitists, I've no shame in admitting that. If anyone ever told me x dev is going to make a CS competitor, I'd laugh at his face and tell there's no chance it would work, and no shooter will ever be like CS and succeed. But then again that's just fax
Lol i was just about to say thats not even being an elitist because it is fact. Companies today are just obsessed with esport this/esport that and monetization (even valve). I dont see anyone creating a back to basics FPS game made to last like CS has turned into because they either want an Esport, or want to make a sequel the next year.... Project A will hopefully bring that mentality back but it still isnt the cs competitor experience the CS playerbase has been attempting to predict for years just because they want CS to get more attention from its devs.
2019-10-16 16:41
Just because it isn't a CS clone doesn't mean it isn't a CS competitor. The majority of CS players are casuals and not the type of people you find on hltv or reddit. They care far less about all that nonsense people here are whining about, e.g. "it looks like OW" => lots of people like this style, personally I am not one of them but that doesn't matter.
2019-10-16 23:48
No one said project a is cs killer
2019-10-16 16:32
nah they said competitor but most people asking for a cs competitor deep down want something that will kill it since valve is pretty slow. They want a game that will either force valve to act more over a case here and a case there (which admittedly valve has been doing for almost the past 2 years) or will just sweep valve to the side and give them everything theyve been waiting for. This isnt either of those obviously and more people have realized it
2019-10-16 16:35
Why are there other video games? Why doesn't everyone just play CS
+2
2019-10-16 16:35
because it gets boring really quick, everyone you added as a friend in vertigo/nuke ends up queuing for mirage the next day, so its kinda fucked.
2019-10-16 22:02
koosta | 
United States yghj 
Project A is going to help CS in the long run. Valve will probably pay more attention to CS and have mroe operations and more money, and more people will come to FPS genre and realise that CS is GOAT
it wont because Project A isnt a CS competitor LOL. Valve literally wont get frantic or worried until a CS 2.0 comes and even then they wont give a fuck because CS is so established. The only company i could see making a CS competitor (not even killer) is valve. Everyone else would rush it to be an esport or ruin the game in a shitty update.
2019-10-16 16:36
koosta | 
United States yghj 
noone will ever make a CS "2.0" because CS already exists and it has a huge fanbase with people with thousands of hours and money invested into skins. its never gonna happen. people WILL leave cs for this game and if it is successful enough to have a scene - which it will be, then it will be a cs competitor. this is a cs competitor youre crazy to think otherwise
2019-10-16 16:40
#31 project A is literally a different gameplay experience than CSGO. in the end the people calling it a competitor will be back to CS because theyll want to play a vanialla FPS with no abilities to taint aim/skillbased gameplay.
2019-10-16 16:45
koosta | 
United States yghj 
2019-10-16 16:47
You are just straight up wrong. Look at this: steamcharts.com/app/730 CS lost a ton of players to Fortnite and PUBG in 2018, which don't even have the same game modes as CS. Most people just see FPS / shooters are one genre and don't care whether it's literally a CS clone. And Valve is a data driven company. If "Project A" is a success then they will react to the drop in player numbers. I think you don't understand the difference between core CS players and casuals, which are the majority and actually far more important. E.g. nobody gives a shit about faceit lvl 10 players because they are a tiny minority of the player base. But those people tend to be vocal because CS is their life.
2019-10-16 23:59
fer | 
World loopoos 
if that was true OW would have had that effect - which didn't happen
2019-10-16 16:40
koosta | 
United States yghj 
except overwatch was an exceedingly casual game with bad gun play. this seems to be gunplay first then abilities to make that gunplay interesting, as opposed to gunplay being the interesting part of overwatch characters. notice how you get ability for kills, and those abilities effect how you use your gun? its like CS' nades system in a way, jsut with a less realistic set of abilities. that smoke wall is a smoke grenade. im sure there will be an AOE that is a molotov. LoL already has flashes so i bet there are several forms of that. seems pretty exciting to be honest
2019-10-16 16:43
fer | 
World loopoos 
you really think they will be able to do a good gunplay-centered game? this is not what riot is about. their main audience is casual and young. not hardcore adults :)
2019-10-16 16:49
koosta | 
United States yghj 
i think it looks promising. it looks liek there is a controllable recoil, something cs has that fortnite, overwatch, cod etc does not.
2019-10-16 17:51
fer | 
World loopoos 
yeah. but on current fps market, you won't succeed unless you settle in a very good position strategy-wise: there is no space for a blend ow+cs. People will either prefer anime bullshit and jumping and special effects (play ow, paladins, destiny 2, whatever), or they will prefer actual tactical gameplay (cs). And we're not even talking about apex legends, which is the best casual fps in the market right now. So in resume if they wanna go casual they will have to do much better than apex, ow, paladins, cod, tf2, etc. If they wanna go competitive they will have to take on counter-strike. If they choose for a middle-term they will fail miserably. I see no scenario in which they succeed. Just so we're clear: I think there is 0% probability that they could come up with a better anti-cheat than cs, a better netcode than cs, a better wep mechanics than cs, a better movement than cs, etc. Mayyyyyybeee they can take on casual, but the effort will have to be massive (lots of cash to burn through on probably couple of first years on the market while running negative).
2019-10-16 18:02
koosta | 
United States yghj 
i think that your statement that you cannot have role based tactical gameplay is absolutely outrageous.
2019-10-16 20:07
fer | 
World loopoos 
I never stated that. We can have tactical gameplay with classes, but it will be casual just like OW, not truly competitive as counter-strike. What ur saying exactly? What is the market for this supposed concept of a game? Who would play it in enough numbers to make it profitable for riot?
2019-10-16 20:25
koosta | 
United States yghj 
>you won't succeed unless you settle in a very good position strategy-wise: there is no space for a blend ow+cs. > People will either prefer anime bullshit and jumping and special effects (play ow, paladins, destiny 2, whatever), or they will prefer actual tactical gameplay (cs)
2019-10-16 20:27
fer | 
World loopoos 
well, you can have a lot of things. but the real matter is what can be successful strategy-wise, not what is possible and what is not... You didn't answer: to whom would such a game cater? If it's done right, anime jumping games players will find it too hard, and cs players will find it bullshit. Who's gonna play that shit, as in a stable community? The way I see the only way they could successfully attract ow, apex, cs, fornite, pubg, d2 players would be if they were really innovative, which is not the case at all, it seems. Not even trying. The concept is pure bullshit!
2019-10-16 20:32
koosta | 
United States yghj 
except there arent only 2 types of players playing overwatch/"anime juping games" and CS. there are people who like both, or like aspects of both. probably a lot more people who like both to some degree than only like 1 side. the premise of your argument is illogical and unprovable. you assume no one would enjoy this game because you wont.
2019-10-16 20:43
fer | 
World loopoos 
no dude. i'm not saying nobody would enjoy it. I'm saying nobody would stick to it long enough to make a viable community and playerbase unless there is something that really makes this game different and unique, which I cannot see for the moment - can you?
2019-10-16 20:53
koosta | 
United States yghj 
at this point i dont want to even discuss this with you because every statement you make is an insane generalization with nothing to back it up
2019-10-16 21:56
fer | 
World loopoos 
well you didn't answer my questions. this is a dialogue, welcome.
2019-10-17 15:59
koosta | 
United States yghj 
> I'm saying nobody would stick to it long enough to make a viable community and playerbase this is not a discussion because i make a valid point and then you make an insane generalization you couldnt possibly back up.
2019-10-17 18:22
fer | 
World loopoos 
I'm not willing to have a discussion. None of us have facts or research or inside knowledge. As I said, it's just a dialogue. And I'm not cientifically certain of what I'm saying, it's just my opinion for now, for what I have seen in the past. What did I see? Cs as the number 1 competitive fps game since ever. And then a lot of casual fps games either trying to be competitive and failing, or going full anime-jump-mode. And we have great casual fps like apex, tf2, ow, etc.. Not to mention the battle royale genre, which is also casual. The only true competition on fps space has had for a while (and never risking losing to them), was cs copies that would run on old computers for third world (crossfire, etc)... I am a tf2 player, apex player and ow player, so I have inside information both from myself and from community. People love those games, and if I ask them if they wanna leave, you will see it will take a lot of innovation and effort from a new game. I see no innovation, as in a very desirable and new mechanic or system on project a. Have you got anything to say apart from trying to unvalidate what I'm saying? You are not obbliged to aggree, you see - this is what makes dialogue both productive and beautiful ;)
2019-10-17 20:43
Cs is for hardcore adults?
2019-10-16 22:04
fer | 
World loopoos 
yes. and also for children who want to grow into hardcore adults. take this formidable example: youtube.com/watch?v=RztWmiC69Pg
2019-10-17 15:58
But they grow up into whiny insecure little bitches :(
2019-10-17 22:49
 | 
United States ferric 
People mentioned "CS-killer" because a lot of the main points they made were most directly relevant to CSGO and the way Valve handles it. I don't think it will "kill CS" but definitely a good amount of CSGO players will give it a try, and if the game is a success, it will force Valve to fix their own game faster as well.
2019-10-16 17:41
 | 
Spain akproxx 
project A is for overwatch players cs is totally different cs is not going to lose many players at long run like always
2019-10-16 18:15
 | 
United States ferric 
I agree it won't lose any players in the long-run, but it is different from overwatch and they did say that they were going to focus heavily on gun-play with all the abilities and things as an addition to it.
2019-10-16 18:18
 | 
Spain akproxx 
maybe it can be what overwatch wanted to be but failed not cs rival but fps/moba hybrid
2019-10-16 19:01
 | 
United States ferric 
True
2019-10-16 19:09
It already has tho? I barely see a full green/blue medal stacked game these days, most of the players are new and still learning.
2019-10-16 22:06
 | 
Croatia feelsbadmane 
When is it coming out?
2019-10-16 17:53
fer | 
World loopoos 
2021-2022, which is to say it will probably never come out. they are testing the waters right now with those videos to get some introductory feedback. but they already told us what we needed to know: they do not have a single innovation to bring into fps market rofl
2019-10-16 18:09
what is project a
2019-10-16 18:11
 | 
Poland kinkers 
new fps from riot games
2019-10-16 18:13
thx!
2019-10-16 22:08
The only thing that can kill CSGO is...... CSGO 2 xd
2019-10-16 18:12
*valve permanently stops csgo market and trade*
 | 
Poland kinkers 
this looks like csgo and overwatch retarded child
2019-10-16 18:12
 | 
Spain akproxx 
more like overwatch killer
2019-10-16 18:13
More like TF2 x CS, even the graphics remind me of TF2 Sounds like my dream game on paper
2019-10-16 18:15
 | 
Other delmaszm 
I wonder how much CSGO Pro/Streamer got paid for all these bullshit tweets
 | 
Sweden GeT_CoRrEcT 
LULW Overwatch rip-off won't kill CS:GO LULW
I think has balance between overwatch and csgo.
2019-10-16 18:26
gameplay wise more like overwatch and rainbow 6 they are trying to capture the cs feeling though
2019-10-16 20:29
I would like if it would be simular to cs, not with characters and strange actions.
2019-10-16 22:17
Nothing will kill CS besides Valve ignoring the game.
2019-10-16 20:33
They already are ignoring the game, now only if they close csgo market and trading, not host any more majors, poof. Its dead.
 | 
Poland Hanse 
>R6 >realistic bruh momentum
2019-10-16 20:35
 | 
Brazil de_lite 
Project A PG-13 1983 ‧ Action/World cinema ‧ 1h 46m
2019-10-16 20:37
 | 
Romania Cuntstantin 
Only company that could make a cs killer is id software
2019-10-16 20:38
I'd love to 1 deag sum demons
2019-10-16 22:11
lol no, for me its way more cs than overwatch, same shooting mechanics like in cs (no zoom), tbh all depends on game mode did they said anything about it? rounds like in cs or some shitty game modes like in overwatch?
2019-10-16 21:09
i have feeling like riot is challenging valve dota - league of legends autochess - teamfight tactics artifact - league of runeterra CS:GO - Project A
2019-10-16 21:12
f0rest | 
United Kingdom Deluxe_ 
True. Watch out for the new riot store where they lock in exclusives after they get the profit from all these new games
2019-10-16 22:21
They 100% are and they are kind of winning. Artifact was a failure and even if Valve releases a new version it will have it much harder than during its first release with e.g. MTGA and LoR already being established now (plus HS). Also I like dota2 more but LoL is just way bigger and popular now. And Riot 100% won with TFT against Underlords. But they aren't just attacking Valve but also Blizzard and other game devs as they clearly want to create their own eco system.
2019-10-17 00:07
Yep and thats terrifies me as everything created by riot has dominated valves products. FPS game looks promising as well. Such a shame that one of the best(if not best) fps game is being ruined by volvo. But at least that will make valve care not only about dota but cs aswell.
2019-10-17 01:38
I don't like riot either but then on the other hand they aren't really innovative and not all their products will succeed. Game dev companies kind of come and go as people get bored. I mean Epic basically wasn't even really a thing two years ago. Also Riot putting pressure on others isn't bad. E.g. card games are ridiculously overpriced. If multiple companies fight for players it will result in lower prices over time. And Valve has been kind of lazy about CS, so maybe they will financially step up.
2019-10-17 01:44
good thing is this game might make valve actually care a little more about cs
2019-10-16 21:48
REZ | 
Hong Kong katt1n 
Overwatch killer more like lol. Tencent puppet Riot games can suck my cock, dont play their games.
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
it’ll draw people from the CS:GO community (assuming it doesn’t flop massively), but it really isn’t similar enough from what I can see to be a ‘replacement’ (OW and TF2 are much more similar to each other for an example)
Not sure how this game will be like to play, what I do like is how clean and defined everything is visually, I feel like in CSGO everything just blends in together.
2019-10-16 22:16
People always come back to CS. It's been like this forever since it was just a Half-Life mod. Oh and what happened to promod? Lol
2019-10-16 22:20
or battalion 1944 LUL
2019-10-17 20:45
IMHO this game will Push everything a bit forward. Competition in FPS is always good. Their Netcode looks good in the Demonstration, but we will see how everything works out. Im not a huge fan of Charakterbased / Perk FPS. But this looks interesting and i'll give it a shot. Coming from a Quake background, the only game i really look forward to right now is Diabotical, as sad as that sounds. I would be down for a solid Arena FPS without Bullshit. Quake Champions sadly has taken the wrong direction..
2019-10-16 22:27
is Diabotical even still alive? whats wrong with quake champions? you hate the perks?
2019-10-17 20:44
yeah not a fried of the perk system tbh. also the different health and shield values per charakter. it is still alive. there was an update this september.
2019-10-17 21:09
nice, I think I spoke to you before or some other quake player on hltv. He recommended or at least anticipated the same game. But at least quake champions is quicker than sluggish csgo. I mean even if there are perks it is still watchable and fun. It is still capturing what make UT3/quake great
2019-10-17 21:16
diabotical looks cool but it will be just like Reflex / Warsow. A fun game with no players.
2019-10-17 21:01
could happen, yes.
2019-10-17 21:09
never heard of it
2019-10-16 23:49
seems shit to me, more like a overwatch killer
2019-10-16 23:51
how can you kill something that has been dead since the start
2019-10-17 20:44
its like these plebs who try to compete with CS dont have any idea what makes the CS good, more specifically CS Esports. The answer is: SIMPLICITY, literally anyone can understand what CS is about. So my question is why do they keep making these garbage hero-based shooters with seizure inducing art style / effects and complexity of an entire university degree? This is a flop just like overwatch you can copy this message and read it after the game comes out
2019-10-17 20:51
game honestly looks really polished already. No game could ever make me give up CS, but I will definitely play Project A. Nothing Riot has put out prior has ever interested me, so Project A is at least a chance for Riot to expand their audience.
2019-10-17 21:03
The only game possible that could kill cs would be another cs. You cant make a game similar without being a blatant copy
2019-10-17 21:06
nEGRo | 
Argentina GREATfr 
Lmao is a new overwatch
2019-10-17 21:13
MICHU | 
Poland Arknes 
It's so funny how everyone compare Project A to Overwatch when it's 5vs5 with rounds and bomb planting + economy system. It's like CS GO but with skill sets
2019-10-17 21:15
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Well TF2 is going to receive some serious trouble when this is ready. But let’s see.
2019-10-18 06:14
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.