Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Barcelona in flames
 | 
Spain maxthunderclown 
2019-10-16 23:43
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Germany Easyiwnl 
Haha lol
2019-10-16 23:43
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
whats going on?
2019-10-16 23:44
they are prostesting because those responsible of making the referendum in 2017 are being sentenced now up to 13 years
2019-10-16 23:46
wtf why are they being sentenced for the referendum?!
2019-10-16 23:48
it's against the spanish constitution btw, they are sentenced for rebellion against the government
2019-10-16 23:49
good point tho ngl
2019-10-16 23:50
damn bro... 13 years... what part are you from in Spain btw?
2019-10-16 23:55
i actually lived in Barcelona a year ago, now i live in Albacete
2019-10-17 00:03
Are you Catalonic or Spanish?
2019-10-17 00:05
neither, ukrainian, a lot of years in Spain tho
2019-10-17 00:08
Oh lol, so you just work in Spain?
2019-10-17 00:11
i live here almost 20 years
 | 
Guatemala Pakal_I 
I don't know why, but I just find that so fucking cool.
2019-10-17 00:44
So u must be older than Jonathan E
2019-10-17 00:46
cya
2019-10-17 01:20
Cya men, smoke well
2019-10-17 01:42
rip acc
2019-10-17 03:01
do u have a spanish name or ukranian?
2019-10-17 02:14
If u move to Spain, will u change your name? dude...
2019-10-17 04:13
he could be born in spain or have one of his parents from there, not impossible
2019-10-17 04:21
ukranian, born in Ukraine
2019-10-17 09:31
because they declared the independence from our country, when they are close but not even a 50% of the population (by that i mean 50% of pro independence voters) and now they got 10 years ish for each one of the responsibles (they can go out out and just sleep at the jail after 1 year or so) so not even so strict but as you could understand, we can't allow those kind of acts, in any other country they would get the same treatment. What bugs me the most is that they are trying so hard to make the conflict international, talking about violations of human rights even, It is legit scary how badly they are lying and It hurts me as a spaniard, Our country doesn't deserve the hate they are trying to spread.
2019-10-16 23:54
 | 
Macedonia R4nger)( 
If they want independence just give them independence like wtf Spain
2019-10-17 00:14
Like i said they are not even a 50%, how are you going to give them the independence, it's common sense, what are you going to do, give independence to some hoods or what?
2019-10-17 00:15
 | 
Macedonia R4nger)( 
cry your country doesn't allow a democracy fucking disgusting
2019-10-17 00:20
that happens in many countries and no one offers shit, no country wants to lose territory, are you dumb or what? and democracy is fully implemented, they have the right to show their support to the independence movement, what they are not allowed is to declare the independence. Or go ahead and tell your country that you don't want to belong to it, let's see what happens mr "no democracy" I'm perfectly happy with the freedom we have here. We don't need your democracy classes.
2019-10-17 00:36
 | 
North America 007DBR9 
you're the one crying lmao
2019-10-17 00:52
that state is probably the biggest resource producing part of Spain. Also no country is UK, giving up their land. India,Russia and many other countries. Also probably not even enough support for independence.
2019-10-17 09:12
What? Scotland got a legit election and will get another after brexit.
2019-10-17 01:20
What i mean is that Scotland is actually a country, catalonia has never been a country, It's not a comparable situation
2019-10-17 01:41
Scotland is not a country Hermano, its a Nation. I live in Scotland.
2019-10-17 02:07
Right it is a nation and not a country. My point is that they were independent, even if they joined the united kingdom. Catalonians surely have a language and that's about It, they were always a part of a kingdom. It's a completely different situation
2019-10-17 02:17
No its not. Scotland dont even have their own language.
2019-10-17 02:46
They were independent and they joined the UK. Catalonia was never independent and our constutution doesn't allow fake referendums like they did, neither they have the obligation of offering one, especially for a region that got huge amounts of investment for their development. The only problem they have is that they are told that Spain robs them because we have a system where areas like Madrid, Catalonia etc since they are rich they compensate giving money to poor areas that need development and they want it all for themselves. That's the only issue here. Some years ago the independent parties where an absolute minority but if you keep telling people they are being "stolen" this is what happens. Anyway I'm kinda tired of this topic. I'm not going to waste more time. Have a good day buddy
2019-10-17 03:11
Yes, and why cant leave if they want to? Because Spain is like 4 countries forced together by a dictator.
2019-10-17 04:00
They do have their own language still spoken by some mostly elders you do not really know much about it but you're quite opiniated.
2019-10-17 18:25
Yes, being pro-democracy makes you opionated. There is no gray area, either its a democracy or not.
2019-10-17 18:31
 | 
Spain ANUEL_AA 
why i have to watch this when i can watch it in first person lol
2019-10-16 23:47
because youre on hltv instead
2019-10-16 23:51
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Hope u guys are ok. EDIT: Btw, didnt this happen in 2014(?) as well
2019-10-16 23:50
yeah, also in 2017
2019-10-16 23:51
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Wtf? 3 times in 5 years??
2019-10-16 23:52
Not rlly the first time they want to leave Spain. There have been bombings and so on in the past.
2019-10-16 23:56
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
Catalunya had a new estatut d'autonomia, something like a constitution with rights and laws approved, and it was ok for Catalunya and Spain government, but after a year PP who is the popular party(right side) won the elections of Spain they made it illegal (same laws are on other communities so no sense to do it just in Catalunya if they think it's illegal). President of Catalunya asked to recover that with no luck, so he asked to do a referendum since a lot of people was asking to leave Spain. Obviously the Spain political party said that was illegal too, and Catalunya set a query to ask Catalans if they want to leave Spain on 2014. Result was Yes, but it was not official, what Spain did, was ban the president of Catalunya and force Catalunya to new elections. The next president tried to get a referendum with no luck for 3 years, he get no referendum and no solution to try to put peace on this matter, after that they did a new "query" saying that it will be a legal referendum in Catalunya (not Spain). Yes won again (almost 3 million votes when there's less than 5 that could vote) and what Spain did, was sent 10.000 police men that kicked and laughed over all the people who tried to vote (elder people, womans...)when everyone was doing it pacefully. You can see plenty of videos and images on youtube searching for 1 octubre. 1000 injured people, one guy lost an eye and one had a heart attack and died in front of a college. Catalunya tried to get a real referendum, a third one to validate and make it a real one but Spain said no and put two people that were on the social movement (everything paceful) in jail. After that, Catalunya president said that independence was real (even it wasn't real from a legal point of view) and they put all the political party that was ruling Catalunya in jail, with 7 politics who left to other EU countries before police asked for arrests. After two years on jail, the sentence is here and they are going to spend 9-13 years in prison, when there was not a single moment of violence in all the process. Monday started with some paceful rallies but a guy lost an eye and another one lost a testicle because of the police violence, so on tuesday people started to reply in violence too that's what you're sawing right now. Today a police car run over two guys, who were on a riot and then they get out the car to kick the guy on the ground which is surreal. I don't think this is gonna end like a civil war or anything similar, but someone needs to put a stop on this or it could get worst.
2019-10-17 00:57
 | 
France OtelloO 
FREE CATALUNYA
2019-10-16 23:57
no
2019-10-16 23:57
 | 
France OtelloO 
Why? People want to be independant, they voted for this. So now we're in the situation were a central government forces an entire population to be part of it without its consent, using military force and jailing opponent politicians.
2019-10-17 00:05
1) The referendum was not organized following the correct procedures and laws, so it is illegal and actually breaks the constitution. You know, this thing considered as supreme law and signed by all regions, Catalonia included. 2) Almost half of Catalonia don't want it, even more according to some surveys. What do you do with them ? It is better to not respect their rights and force them because it is a "regional" government ?
It was the Spanish government that oppressed a democratic referendum. Scotland and Quebec were also given the right to hold an independence referendum. Spain refused a democratic solution. But Spain has a long history of fascism, so it's not surprising.
2019-10-17 00:24
Even if they let it happen without any obstruction, the referendum was still illegal. Also how can you say it is democratic if it breaks the constitution ? Every law and right are based on this.
2019-10-17 00:31
 | 
France OtelloO 
Democracy is when the people speak and participate in the public life. No matte rwhat, if you manage to find a way to prove that a majority of the people want something you better find a way to do it if you want to keep it democratic. If the law is oppressing the majority then it means you better change the law or the constitution. Otherwise two solutions: 1. Big protests and constant riots, call to revolution. 2. Massive police/military oppression to force people to stay down. TL,DR: If you don't do what the people want you'll have to silence them by force.
2019-10-17 00:38
"if you manage to find a way to prove that a majority of the people want" That is why you need to follow procedures dummy. Otherwise your referendum won't be valid. In this particular exemple, it was organized by non-official pro-independance group and it was mostly their supporters than went to vote, so it is no accurate representation of the population. You are just a fucking moron with no law or political knowledge wishing for civil war and deaths because you think it is cool, congrats.
2019-10-17 00:45
Exactly what i said to him in a different post, they formed an asbolute joke of a referendum where just their supporters voted and second and most importantly surely they are a big amount of people but they are not a majority, we can measure it by the votes in pro independence parties 2.5M vs national "normal" parties 2.8M. Still they are a lot of people for sure but they are not even half of the population. This guy asks for war but honestly, the rest of us don't want anyone to die, we don't want a civil war, we have experience with that already and surely we don't want that to happen. People are absolutely crazy over internet...
2019-10-17 00:51
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
There was 2 millions of votes that said YES, that's half of the population who can vote. Don't you think that's enough to do a formal referendum to see if that's true or there's less people or more that want's the independence? Not just that, almost 70%, according to surveys, wants the right to decide on a real referendum. Why they don't change the law? You tell me, but if it looks like fascist and smells like fascist, maybe is because...is not democratic at all. You know which state in the EU support Turkey...
2019-10-17 01:04
1) Why are you lying ? The voter turnout was less than 45%. And why was the independence party not over 50% in previous elections then ? 2) The fucking constitution forbids this referendum and independence thing, how is it fascist to respect the constitution ? Do you understand the concept of constitution ?
2019-10-17 01:16
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, goverment forbids me to leave goverment so you can't leave bcuz its against the law never heard something this retarded in my life
2019-10-17 04:42
Scotland is a country in an UNITED KINGDOM as far as i know. Catalonia is not a country and it was never a country in their history. What happens is that we have too much history and different languages (which causes people to feel like they don't belong to the country obviously because they use a different language in their daily life). Surely the goverment don't want to offer a referendum, why risking a part of our territory? a territory that has been given a lot of investment, way more than other parts of the country, do you think we are dumb or what? call it fascist if you wish. It's easy to go and find about quebec but tell me what happens in beligum and a similar thing has happened in Italy and did they offer a referendum? no. It is always easy to feel pity and line up with the "weak" side, It always happens especially when they are claiming violations of human rights even when they are burning cars and all sort of public stuff, throwing rocks, cocktail molotovs, acid to public buildings and police.
2019-10-17 00:47
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
More than half actually
2019-10-17 00:33
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
They are also going to jail because they spent public founding in organizing that shitshow
2019-10-17 00:34
 | 
France OtelloO 
13 years for wrong public expenditure? Even if they put this money straight to a bank account in Switzerland they wouldn't be charged that much lmao.
2019-10-17 00:35
 | 
Spain loviac 
It's 9 years for insurrection + 1 to 4 years for money corruption. Even though they will probably be free in half of that time.
2019-10-17 00:41
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
Yep, they are getting semi-liberty since this Christmas (they are free but they have to sleep in jail). 3 more months and they will be probably out.
2019-10-17 00:44
 | 
Spain Paela 
Without a doubt, education and justice is the worst thing in Spain. Now we are watching it closely. shame and shame
it could be so easily fixed. just allow a referendum for independence, with all legal rights. And u will see how easy everything goes. Scotland, quebec had them, nothing bad happened. No won? they accepted it. Do the same here and everything will be ok. They just know it's very likely if we had one, we would be independent, and Spain without Catalonia would collapse economicaly. (maybe catalonia too for the first year, but then we would recover)
How do you do such thing within the EU ?
2019-10-17 00:17
 | 
France OtelloO 
Plot twist, EU has been pushing these regionalism for years now (since 2004 exactly). So if Catalunya (or Scotland, Corsica, Euskadi, Veneto, ...) get independancy, EU will quickly integrate them as another country and even provide a lot of technical support to help create new state/constitution/regulations and integrate them the fastest and the best.
2019-10-17 00:42
Exemple of EU pushing for regionalism against legal states ? The EU doesn't have such power nor legitimacy.
 | 
France OtelloO 
The European Commission has already prepare constitutional tools to provide to "newly formed states within EU". Also the Cohesion Polcies (and mostly the cohesion fund) support projects of regional language development (so technically paying teachers to teach in schools, promoting and financing events about local language and identity, support developpement of regional language as a 2nd language in administration). All of this feeds the regionalists and prepare the ground for independantists to legitimate an action.
2019-10-17 00:50
if i'm not mistaken new adhesions to the EU have to go though an admission process where all current members have some sort of veto rights. I don't know what the french or the italians would do about their regions but I can guarantee that Spain would veto Catalonia's (and Euskadi's) adhesion if they somehow managed to become independent. it's a tricky situation nonetheless. As it stands right now I don't even think the EU has clear guidelines should the need arise.
2019-10-17 09:57
Scotland is a country as far as I know, and surely Canadians did it with Quebec but no one is forced to offer a referendum, and in any case what are you going to do with the other 50% of the non independents? Catalonia was never a country and even though i was ok with the referendum, the goverment is not forced to offer you one.
2019-10-17 00:18
I understand what u mean. But about the 50% non independents.. like in any democratic country.. u accept it and move on, or just move to another place. but.. how do we fix this problem? Cuz its only going to get bigger.. and bigger. And nobody stops it, cuz politics (yes even catalan, pro-independentist) are useless. The best thing is to find a solution, dialogue and find a damn solution. It cannot be ALL THE TIME "its just illegal" and never think of any other thing, like i hear every day. If politics want they can change a law in less than 1 month..
2019-10-17 00:24
Well sadly It will get bigger, in any case i really don't want any deaths or injured people
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
The worst thing is that all parties are using this thing to spread lies and fear and not talk about real issues ( like education, justice, etc etc ) and just fucking play dumb. Bunch of people that we should kick out of the country and elect those who actually care for Spain and not for its money. I feel shame for all comunities ( mostly Cataluña for receiving hate with no reason more than "catalufos hurr durr" ) because it's always the same story over and over.
2019-10-17 00:35
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
"and Spain without Catalonia would collapse economicaly." OMEGALUL Spain has been giving money to Cataluña for years and years, and given them way too much space to "be". Valencia has paid more than they have to and yet they don't get paid at all, and we're only remembered as "another one in the Països Catalans", despite Cataluña owning money to Spain and Spain owning money to Valencia. BTW: I want a legal referendum done by Cataluña, but sometimes shit is just too retarded to let it even slip away.
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
Their arguments are so retarded, Catalonia has never been independent and it has historically the most privileged region in Spain. Also, obviously every big city is going to contribute more in terms of GDP and tax money than rural areas. If they are so selfish that they don't understand that urban areas "carry" the economy of a country then we may as well turn every city into its own state. Having said that, I don't mind having a legal referendum, and they probably won't go independent, but if they do, catalonian economy is going to crash: no funding by Spain and no economic aid from the EU. Good luck surviving without the EU.
2019-10-17 00:41
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
+1+1 That's what I wanted to say. Cataluña was never a kingdom nor independent, they were a county at one point in time, and never were again. Their history is full of "revolts" and being "different" despite copying the language of their southern neighbours and having more comfort and support of the rest of the country. Cataluña is okay for tourism/culture I guess, but that won't save them for being bankrupt in a few years if they do leave. Spain will probably fare better ( depending on who we vote though. ) and have a better life-standard since we will have 1 less comunity to pay ( one that DIDNT pay ) and more resources to spend on under-developed areas. Meanwhile I do also want a legal referendum to see the independentists get shat on the face, I also want them to be reminded that the referendum they did was illegal and the politicians hide behind their people because "muh freedom, muh state".
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
If they go independent they are going to be out of the EU, which is going to negatively impact their economy based on tourism and getting money from Spain. A lot of cruise companies, for example, are removing Barcelona from their routes and replacing it with Valencia, a lot of companies have moved outside of Barcelona to other Spanish cities, and more will if they leave the EU. I can't honestly see why they would like to be independent other than just to be conflictive and get more benefits from Spain.
2019-10-17 00:51
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
Barcelona is slowly crashing, its economy deflating and not only there, all of Cataluña is suffering the same fate too. Spain won't be helping them, the EU won't support them, they'll be alone with a burning society, with more or less 50% of the people leaving to Spain and with corrupt politicians. I'd love to see the fuckfest that Cataluña would be.
2019-10-17 00:55
 | 
Brazil Pr_Medici 
Commies like #26 support this independence movement BS, so I'll have to be against. #goSpain #Lock'EmUp
2019-10-17 00:17
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
Tbf most Catalonians dont even know what they'd do if they were refused to join in the EU. Not even EU wants them, fucking what they'd do?
 | 
France OtelloO 
As said before: Plot twist, EU has been pushing these regionalism for years now (since 2004 exactly). So if Catalunya (or Scotland, Corsica, Euskadi, Veneto, ...) get independancy, EU will quickly integrate them as another country and provide a lot of technical support to help create new state/constitution/regulations and integrate them the fastest and the best. Also the Cohesion Fund is already ready to provide development credits and funds to these regions.
According to ? Stop taking things out of your ass and show me official EU commission reports saying all of this.
2019-10-17 00:47
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
Exactly. #90. Lots of people say information and I doubt they double-checked it first lmao.
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
Last year IIRC the EU said that they didn't support Cataluña for their referendums and if they left Spain, they'd refuse them and not granting them membership. If Cataluña made a legal referendum and left, I'd be more than happy to see them join the EU and do well, but alas, it needs to be legal and regulated, and not some scummy, faked votation that we all know could very well happen. Besides, Cataluña has been doing this for centuries, they claim to be different but that's Spain, a mix of different cultures with similarities in language and history, and they claim to be more than different than, say, Euskadi xD. Some of their arguments are plain invalid. #73 and #80. That is the truth about Cataluña. Obviously they aren't the only bad guys, but manipulation and fake news have come a long way.
 | 
France OtelloO 
I understand your point of view about Spain being a mix of cultures from every regions. But for the EU part, let me bring some explanations. During the events around the referendum, the EU Council said that they were supporting Spain unity. But the EU Council is just the member states representatives (ministers and other gov members). So obviously not a single country of EU will say "fuck you spain, stick it up your ass", as we're all allies and can't interfere in other's country affairs. On the other hand, the European Commission is not a political or diplomatic institution. It's the technical/financial part of EU and is managing different tools, funds and policies that have nothing to do with politics or diplomacy.
2019-10-17 00:57
steel | 
Spain Zhalos 
At this point, Cataluña not joining the EU will be a reality if they do leave ( not likely ), because what they're doing is illegal. Again, if they do it legally then they're more than welcome. For now, it's illegal, against the law and not even most of them want to leave. Nothing to do with financial support, but with law and integrity
2019-10-17 01:08
looks like kiev 2015
2019-10-17 00:38
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
Their arguments are so retarded, Catalonia has never been independent and it has historically the most privileged region in Spain. Also, obviously every big city is going to contribute more in terms of GDP and tax money than rural areas. If they are so selfish that they don't understand that urban areas "carry" the economy of a country then we may as well turn every city into its own state. Having said that, I don't mind having a legal referendum, and they probably won't go independent, but if they do, catalonian economy is going to crash: no funding by Spain and no economic aid from the EU. Good luck surviving without the EU (every EU country has veto power and if one of them refuses, then the applicant won't be allowed to join the EU).
2019-10-17 00:42
catalonia rly think can get the independece XDDD gl for friday when policia nacional and guardia civil arrive to barcelona. they will break people in half XD
2019-10-17 00:49
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
Xdddd I honestly want them to get the referendum because they are so bratty. Catalonia is like the spoiled teenage girl that runs away from home in order to get her iPhone back
2019-10-17 00:53
thats what i like Spanish Justice and Government, dont care how rich and influent politicians are, they get fcked going to the jail and police have green way to stomp those disturbing teens
2019-10-17 00:58
No, I mean yes surely they will but this time they are taking it very slow and without any violence, last time police got also a bit out of control and charged over people too many times without any reason. This time though, shit is getting scary as hell man but the police (and the goverment want to take it with way more patience)
2019-10-17 00:58
if the government use the 155º law, and i think they will cuz friday and weekend will be very violent, police wont be easy, they will charge a lot
2019-10-17 01:03
the president changed and he is the one in charge of this. After hearing the speech of today they wanna take it with a lot of patience and letting them being the violent ones. But ofc dude they were throwing acid even today to the police, this is getting out of control. Hopefully no one dies, but it doesn't look good
2019-10-17 01:06
well good luck for you guys hope can find a peaceful agreement , because in the end you guys are nuestros hermanos :)
2019-10-17 01:09
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
Police is super chill They run out over a couple of guys on a riot and they even get out of the car to keep kicking one of them. The other one is in hospital in serious condition. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=t_e8.. By the way, you have a BBC correspondent who says clearly that they were on a peaceful candle vigil and police appeared from nowhere shooting rubber bullets to everybody and turned people violent on tuesday. twitter.com/jeanmackenzie/status/1184188..
2019-10-17 01:12
First of all that person is hiding there and police had no idea that she was there. Second, they are insulting the cops at their face, throwing huge rocks, metals and whatever they find, cocktail molotovs and today even acid. I've been watching it today for hours and police charged few times for what was happening or what the fuck do you want? them to stay still forever waiting to get smashed? It's 50 vs thousands, you can't really be this dumb and biased from what I'm seeing. And lastly ofc she is going to report something like that. That's what they live for, spreading some exciting information about how awful and violent spanish police is. Go watch it live for hours and then you tell me how peaceful the protesters are please. They fucked the airport, burned 6 cars and made 250 fires with all kind of public stuff. Removed every traffic signal they saw. Why don't you mention all this? and why don't you mention the 108 flights being cancelled because of those retards? leaving tourists and local people forced to stay in the airport or buy a new flight while some people didn't even have money for a new flight, not to mention that they blocked the train tracks aswell, so tell me mr "I know everything" tell me more about it please
2019-10-17 01:40
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
There was similar situations on monday with police cars involved and they said that they would not use this for now because it was risky, but it looks like they were lying. There are videos from multiple points of view and it's not normal what they did, they even go and beat on the floor when everybody is shouting them that they killed a guy (he was unconscious) About the 50 vs thousands look at this, this is Madrid because there are protesters around Spain, there are far more police than people and they are just walking but all of them get kicked. twitter.com/juancarlosmohr/status/118455.. Do you saw all the videos with police beating people and laughing? Going with the car and asking people to come because they are peaceful while laughing like in the joker movie? Shooting foam bullets to people and celebrating that they touched someone and then trying to hide from cameras? Did you saw police throwing things to bonfires so they don't stop? It's not normal as it was not normal the 1'Octubre. Do you realize that this brutality was started 2 years ago by police against peaceful people? With people in prison that shouldn't be in it? There are 2 guys in prison (9 years) by literally going in the top of a police car to ask everyone to go home peacefully. By the way I'm totally against people vandalizing and being violent because it's a wrong way, but it was obvious that it will happen sooner or later if the peaceful way only goes to more repression. Cars burned this night, aeroport was on monday, of course there's people who lost flights and there were cancelled flights, which is not nice, but is the only way to put pressure on politicians. If you want protesters to stay inside their home without bothering no one, nothing is gonna change and nobody would talk about this. They take the airport but it was in a peaceful way, there was no bonfires, there was no rocks and police started the violence. A guy who is in wheel chair lost an eye and another one a testicle. Even press reporters were beaten by police. I guess beating people who is in the ground from the back and press is a common thing to do in EU. youtube.com/watch?v=za5zDyOFjYY youtube.com/watch?v=QWlFwRLgseo They blocked trains, they blocked the airport and they blocked roads. What do you want? Everytime there's a big strike, no matter for what, is a common thing to do.
2019-10-17 09:07
Portugal flair that got independence from Spain btw
2019-10-17 02:12
They'll eventually stop when they realise for the 100th time that no matter how much they protest, they're going to achieve fuck all. Maybe they should start realising that their own "leaders" are just taking advantage of all of them instead of hating Spain for absolutely no reason other than political leaders telling them to.
2019-10-17 00:54
ZywOo | 
Europe vacban 
other way around, spain is taking advantage of catalonia
2019-10-17 01:02
 | 
Denmark clutchkongen 
+1
2019-10-17 01:08
It is both, the Catalan politicians are using the marginalization of Catalonia as a means to elevate themselves politically not to actually achieve Catalan independence
2019-10-17 01:30
If Catalonia become independent, even France will lose their land - Northern-Catalonia
2019-10-17 01:01
As planned! Next is Galicia *Laughs in Portuguese* Just kidding, hope our spanish brothers get on an agreement about the situation and everything works out well. Good luck!
2019-10-17 01:03
Tugas are so nice man, I really love your country. I've visited both the north and the south and you guys are nice always ( i visited Braga, Oporto and Aveiro this year and i absolutely loved it) thanks for the good wishes bro!
2019-10-17 01:07
Thanks hermano! Im from Aveiro, glad you liked it. You are welcome everytime, dont forget to buy some "toallas" from us. Once again good luck!
2019-10-17 01:11
Well, yeah we had our disputes over the years, spain tried to conquer portugal but we always retaliated, but that's in the past. In my point of view, currently today, independence would just hurt catalonia more than spain, but im not an expert on the subject, so i just wish that they get on an agreement that both sides like.
2019-10-17 14:15
I guess it's too much to expect some basic human rigths in 2019 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination
2019-10-17 04:53
I laugh at those clowns who support independence because they're Barcelona fans but know nothing about Spain or anything. Even many Indians who supported India's side on Kashmir are demanding Catalunya independence. axaxaxaxaxax Poor Spain. Being a big footballing country doesn't help.
2019-10-17 09:14
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.