Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Climate Change
theTRUTH | 
Switzerland sovereiign 
strawpoll.me/18810948 What is your opinion about climate change? PS. I also wanted to include 'it's real, but there is plenty of time to address it', but accidentally hit enter and it posted the poll. If this is your opinion then just comment.
2019-10-18 19:52
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
2019-10-18 19:54
Krad | 
Vietnam Furyyyyy 
nt greta
2019-10-18 19:54
I think it's a lie being used to create more power, control, and tax revenue for the State and government connected corporations. So, yeah, not greta :)
2019-10-18 19:56
i agree on everything expected that is a lie i think there is some climate change because of big powers like china india usa but it not what MSM tell us
2019-10-18 19:58
It could be. I'm not dogmatic about it. It's only my opinion and what I suspect is going on.
2019-10-18 20:00
ofc
My problem with those who say it's 100% real and proven, is, they are merely basing their conclusions off of computer models. And there isn't only 1 model but actually over a dozen models that predict various outcomes. Basically people are losing their mind over what a computer simulation is saying might happen if all these given parameters are met and go as projected. Some might point to charts from NASA and others and claim they prove CC but that has been debunked 10 ways to Sunday. They ignore the data going back to the 1800's and start in the 1960's when the earth was going through a cooling trend at the time -- after a warming trend through the 1930's and 40's. We've been on a slight warming trend the past 20 years but still are well below the heat waves of the 1930's.
2019-10-18 20:06
i know alot people will call you right winger or conspiracy theorist i know what are you talking and only time will tells us who right or wrong i saw one news article couple days ago it said that we had time until 2040 or smth before we cant live on earth every time MSM push it by 10 years
2019-10-18 20:18
To add to that. If you study this stuff you'll find that 'scientists' have been warning of impending disaster due to CC for over 100 years. You can even find news articles from the 1800's where they were doing this. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Even if the wolf is coming you've cried falsely so often I no longer take you serious.
2019-10-18 20:21
+1
2019-10-18 20:34
That would include that the greenhouse effect doesnt exist or that CO2 does not result in a green house effect?
2019-10-18 20:08
No. Not my point at all. Perhaps the earth is warming right now but I do not think it's human caused or that it's going to kill us. We aren't in the danger they make us believe but are using propaganda to spin things to make it appear that way. That's my opinion. I can't speak on the GH effect or CO2 because I have no way of directly verifying the 'science' being promoted there. I can read reports and papers but I still have no way of verifying it for myself. Therefore I must trust and believe others whom I don't know and who have an interest in CC being real.
2019-10-18 20:13
The 2nd paragraph is just anti-science. Its so weird to read that. I read the whole reply you wrote for me that was like 3 pages long and though I could say alot to that etc, its quiet clear that you arent a dumb person at all. Its a basic part of science to put trust in certain papers, if they well peer-reviewed etc.. If you would only trust things you can verify your own, you would be pretty fucked. You have trust studies to a certain degree. Lets try a very simple example: How would you know what is poisonous and whats not? Would you test it on animals or do you trust scientific papers that tell you that something is poisonous? Im pretty sure you consume alot of things in your life, that you cant verify to be not bad for you, unless you trust scientific papers and studies, as you could never verify any of that yourself, its impossible. "but are using propaganda to spin things to make it appear that way" Where did I use any propaganda hear? Oo
2019-10-19 02:30
I didn't say you used propaganda. Read it again. I said 'they' use propaganda to spin things. 'They', meaning; those promoting human caused global warming/climate change. I'm curious when I typed a 3 page reply to you? Was this in another thread? I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused here. As far as the rest of what you said goes -- of course I have heard this argument and form of reasoning before but I do not fully agree with such reasoning because it has several logical errors. Not everything 'peer reviewed' is 100% fact. Science itself teaches us that it's not possible to know certain things with 100% certainty because new data could always manifest itself in the future. It's not science to trust papers and others peoples research. Science is the conclusions come to through observation, testing, and analysis -- then being able to repeat the process to get a consistent result. Computer models and theoretical speculations based on incomplete data are not science -- they are simply the guess work formed from the incomplete data. Yes, we can trust certain information when dealing with things in regard to poisonous plants -- and numerous other things -- because these things are so well established and known, and have been known for so long, that we have reached a point of perfect knowledge in those cases. But not all hearsay 'science' works this way. There isn't consensus on human caused climate change no matter how much the mainstream media and propagandists wish to claim there is. The voices of dissent get no coverage and they are silenced. But I've sought out those voices and they make highly compelling arguments which they back up with real data and facts. The climate change alarmists are basing most of their conclusions off of computer models and we know computers only produce what they are programmed to produce. There is no real way of knowing if the code in these simulations is flawed or not. I could say a lot more on this but will stop here for now. If you wish to carry this on we can do so. One more thing. I do agree that there is something weird going on with the climate and the weather the past 20 years. I'm 40 years old and remember the first 20 years of my life the weather being much more consistent. Summer's were hot, winter's were cold, fall was cool, and spring was warm. Now we seem to get much more dramatic shifts in the weather cycles. For example: I live in southeast Virginia and the past several summers have been decently mild compared to the 90's and 2000's -- excepting some extreme heat waves here and there. But over in the Northwest of the US it has been much hotter than usual in the summer -- until this year. Our summer this year dragged on and we even got some days in the low 90's in late September. Even early October we had some mid and high 80's, then suddenly fall came and things are normal atm. Meanwhile, in the Mid and North west they have had snow storms much earlier than usual. Our winters the past few years have been very cold, whereas the years before they were very mild to where we were having warm days even in December. All over the US, places that are normally hot have been milder, and places normally really cold have been less so. I'm sort of a weather geek and have followed the weather cycles in many areas throughout the world and have noticed these patterns everywhere. There certainly is something strange going on with the climate -- this, I will not deny. My position is that I have not seen enough evidence to convince me that humans are causing it. If we are, I still can't agree with the given solutions and I think opportunistic demagogues are taking advantage of this issue.
2019-10-19 15:01
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
if you say its a hoax you are the 1iq here lmaoo
 | 
United Kingdom aight_bet 
nt 0iquser.
2019-10-18 19:57
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
wtf
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
It's real
 | 
United Kingdom aight_bet 
who cars.
 | 
Denmark mustiGOD 
too late to fix we gonna die in 2012
we been dead for 7 years ;'( this is only a dream or maybe hell :/
2019-10-18 20:09
Too late to fix so fuck it doesn’t matter
2019-10-18 19:59
It's real, but we must act now with revolutionary change -- time is short is the only accurate and realistic answer.
2019-10-18 20:05
Its a thing created by china
2019-10-18 20:36
Absolute hoax
2019-10-18 20:37
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.