I often see these threads/comments about "fixing" pro teams, but 99% of the time they are awful. That's why I decided to make this thread. The key to "fixing" pro teams is finding the problems in 'em.
1. Astralis - no problems there, the players have underperformed a bit (such as xyp9x) but it didn't really change much
2. Liquid - the problem here is their mentality, I feel like they've lost a lot of confidence since the player break, stewie might seem like he is the issue but truly he is the guy hyping up the team, hence Liquid not falling completely apart
3. EG - I don't see many problems, I believe that the jetlag excuse was an actual thing, only time will tell
4. fnatic - on the rise, just won Malmo, they are good the way they are rn
5. Vitality - the main issue here is apEX - he is the player that keeps losing Vitality a lot of crucial rounds simply because he does retarded plays by himself, essentially resulting in him dying, ALEX is a great IGL, Zywoo is Zywoo, shox seems to fit in nicely and RpK can carry a few games. I suggest removing apEX and adding someone from Heretics possibly.
6. AVANGAR - I don't see many issues here either, they didn't disappoint any1 really, they don't care about MDL that much
7. Mousesports - they lack a bit of chemistry, I suggest giving them some time to see how they will perform after some time, but I reckon removing ropz might solve a few issues. Of course, I'm no insider, but he doesn't seem to fit in and also he is very inconsistent
8. ENCE - reverting their move would solve this, -sunNy +AleksiB, but since AleksiB is joining OG -allu +ottond might work, let xseveN or sunNy IGL
9. Na'Vi - no issues here, they are a new roster, an impressive one if we are at that - give them some time and they will dominate
10. Renegades - as much as I like 'stacho he needs to go, I'm talking about Gratisfaction, he seems to bottomfrag all the time despite being the main AWPer, he misses a lot of crucial shots, he chokes and lacks confidence, -Grat +alistair and Renegades could become a strong contender
I will possibly make a top20 version if people will agree with this