Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Identifying the problems in pro teams (TOP10)
GuardiaN | 
Poland MIBR_IS_funny 
I often see these threads/comments about "fixing" pro teams, but 99% of the time they are awful. That's why I decided to make this thread. The key to "fixing" pro teams is finding the problems in 'em. 1. Astralis - no problems there, the players have underperformed a bit (such as xyp9x) but it didn't really change much 2. Liquid - the problem here is their mentality, I feel like they've lost a lot of confidence since the player break, stewie might seem like he is the issue but truly he is the guy hyping up the team, hence Liquid not falling completely apart 3. EG - I don't see many problems, I believe that the jetlag excuse was an actual thing, only time will tell 4. fnatic - on the rise, just won Malmo, they are good the way they are rn 5. Vitality - the main issue here is apEX - he is the player that keeps losing Vitality a lot of crucial rounds simply because he does retarded plays by himself, essentially resulting in him dying, ALEX is a great IGL, Zywoo is Zywoo, shox seems to fit in nicely and RpK can carry a few games. I suggest removing apEX and adding someone from Heretics possibly. 6. AVANGAR - I don't see many issues here either, they didn't disappoint any1 really, they don't care about MDL that much 7. Mousesports - they lack a bit of chemistry, I suggest giving them some time to see how they will perform after some time, but I reckon removing ropz might solve a few issues. Of course, I'm no insider, but he doesn't seem to fit in and also he is very inconsistent 8. ENCE - reverting their move would solve this, -sunNy +AleksiB, but since AleksiB is joining OG -allu +ottond might work, let xseveN or sunNy IGL 9. Na'Vi - no issues here, they are a new roster, an impressive one if we are at that - give them some time and they will dominate 10. Renegades - as much as I like 'stacho he needs to go, I'm talking about Gratisfaction, he seems to bottomfrag all the time despite being the main AWPer, he misses a lot of crucial shots, he chokes and lacks confidence, -Grat +alistair and Renegades could become a strong contender I will possibly make a top20 version if people will agree with this
2019-10-19 00:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
tl:dr
2019-10-19 00:02
tl;dr fixing teams but with actual reasoning
2019-10-19 00:04
do mibr fix pls xD
2019-10-19 00:05
I will do it just for you )) 13. MiBR - Difficult to tell, but it's mainly the players losing their motivation, you see, FalleN, Kng- are not performing the same way they used to.. maybe a player break could solve a few things, -kng +hen1 could also work
2019-10-19 00:08
no dont remove sunny remove aerial he has been a bot 4 many months now
2019-10-19 00:03
interesting that Aerial went from a good player into a bot since Aleksib left I feel like the chemistry is gone in ENCE
 | 
Chile Zzalb 
but but... they are having fun now
2019-10-19 00:17
haHAA, those excuses make me rage all the time :D yeah let's just kick s1mple and add Zeus so partying 24/7
2019-10-19 00:20
+1 kick the snake
2019-10-19 00:05
ropz | 
Netherlands Sky3rr 
2. Do the asian switch: -Stewie +Auti 7 -ChrisJ (Sorry my man) 8 xSeveN IGL? uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2. no, auti is not the player that would fit into Liquid, also, he isn't the best on C9 so idk.. 7. Chris is actually decently consistent for his age, but than you look and see that ropz is very dissapointing... he is inconsistent af 8. yes, I'm quite confident that I've seen ENCE say that xseven is helping with the calls
2019-10-19 00:06
ropz | 
Netherlands Sky3rr 
True, but I would like to see Auti play on big team again, and Stewie is underperforming rn ropz incosistent? Yes he's an onliner, but maybe wash your eyes a bit xSeveN helps yeah, but he speaks about 7 other words a game
2019-10-19 00:08
well, I feel like Auti is past his prime, and Stewie is still very hyped I might have overexaggerated a bit, yeah, he is not as inconsistent as I thought, but still, when watching mouz games it feels like the most impact comes from frozen and woxic, ropz is supposed to be a star player as well but idk, he is inconsistent impact-wise I would say well, we can't know that, all I know is that I've seen ENCE say that xseveN helps with calling
2019-10-19 00:11
ropz | 
Netherlands Sky3rr 
True yes he's supposed to be a star player, but so are Woxic and Frozen. Yes you can know
2019-10-19 00:13
well but woxic definitely has a lot of impact and frozen joined the t1 scene just a few months ago - still, he has a bit more impact than ropz how come?
2019-10-19 00:15
ropz | 
Netherlands Sky3rr 
Yeah, but every team needs that kind of baiter right? That's what ropz is doing now and ropz did the exact same Frozen is doing right now. But you're right, they both have more impact than ropz rn Videos
yeah, again, I said that giving them time might be the best solution well, than sunNy, it was just a suggestion
2019-10-19 00:25
ropz | 
Netherlands Sky3rr 
ofc I have not seen suNny IGL, but seems like an idea +1
2019-10-19 00:26
 | 
Lithuania arres 
auti was a beast when C9 won the major and the rest of the year after. I doubt he lost his skill or became predictable, it probably is that he lost motivation and the transfer could very well get that back. Its a pity he was not bought by any top 10 team when C9 broke up and started to go downhill very fast.
2019-10-19 00:16
I totally agree with you, but I'm not sure if Auti would be able to do the dirty roles stewie does, auti is a star player while stewie is the support of the team, both in-game and outside of it
2019-10-19 00:18
 | 
Lithuania arres 
if auti would go to renegades instead of gratisfaction, that would be very interesting to see. Seems like he is wasting his potential in C9
2019-10-19 00:31
that would be a twist and a half, but I wouldn't mind seeing that :D altho I feel like some1 like aliStair would work out better in RNG auti could go to EG if they start underperforming too much, replacing ethan since he is inconsistent and see how that goes
2019-10-19 00:36
fnatic actual problem: lack of firepower
2019-10-19 00:13
not really, they've got JW & KRIMZ who still perform, flusha came back from a long break, Golden is the IGL and he has a lot of impact actually, Brollan is young and doing really well
2019-10-19 00:16
I could be wrong but i think they will get shit on by teams like Liquid or EG due to their "lack" of firepower
I mean, only time will tell really. They have 3 solid players at least IMO, and if you think about it teams like Liquid & EG are getting shit on by Astralis and have been getting shit on for ages even tho they have way more firepower than Astralis. Sure, Astralis have way better chemistry & teamwork than fnatic, but they looked impressive at Malmo, and 2 14-16s vs. Astralis just now... I believe in them
2019-10-19 00:19
I don't think fnatic is a bad team at all. Their playstyle works very good against tactical astralis and i believe fnatic can beat them (they should have won the last match tbh) but i also think a Liquid or EG will just shut them down cause they have insane individual talents. I hope that i'm wrong, we will see soon.
2019-10-19 00:36
Seeing the struggle that the NA teams are going through rn makes me believe that fnatic have a high chance of winning against them. But as you say, we can't know until those matches happen.
2019-10-19 00:48
Flusha just needs to update his software
2019-10-19 00:18
I often see these threads/comments about "fixing" pro teams, but 99% of the time they are awful. Bruh, are you actually this unaware of yourself?
2019-10-19 00:21
Well, prove me wrong. I wrote down what I think about these teams and their possible issues from analyzing them since I watch a lot of pro games. How about you?
Even if I didn't read any of the fixes you made, I know this list will be shit. Why? Because your information is based on watching pro games. You or me or anyone on HLTV won't have any idea what happens behind the scenes. Player trades aren't just decisions like "lol we want to play with that guy". And even if they were, we would have no idea how some players truly work together. A team isn't made of 5 individuals but 5 players that don't have colliding personalities. You could call it unprofessional that players bring feelings into the game but in the end they end up spending days and nights with these people. There's really no possible way to predict how a team of 5 players will play before they have tried it.
2019-10-19 00:39
I did mention the fact that I have no inside on what's happening behind the scenes, but for example - tell me what the issue might be in Renegades? You see them play and who do you think is the weak link? Yeah, that's what I thought. Player trades ARE just decisions like "lol we want to play with that guy" hence -aleksib +sunny "There's really no possible way to predict how a team of 5 players will play before they have tried it." - I agree, but if you aren't doing well than you need to experiment and see what works
2019-10-19 00:41
Those decisions are made with months and months of negotiations. Many teams search for players while finding nothing. You realize that some players cost millions? That isn't a choice like "lol we want to play with that guy". And that alexiB sunny trade wasn't made fast. It was a much longer discussion as allu has said multiple times.
2019-10-19 00:44
Well but say you were the team - would you rather keep on playing with having a problem in your team or try to experiment and see what brings you to the top?
2019-10-19 00:46
ENCE: -aerial -allu +jamppi/otto +aleksib
2019-10-19 00:21
jamppi is joining OG so that's why I didn't include him and so is AleksiB
2019-10-19 00:27
Avangar is good but they got serious problems when buster and qikert underperforming. Jame is k/d monster he is always good AdreN is entry and sanji is support so they always have rating around 1. But if buster and qikert have rating around 1.15/1.10 they win if below they lose.
2019-10-19 00:22
about qikert - he said that in the future he won't have to IGL anymore so he could be a star player again, and buster is solid, he is rarely doing bad imo Jame is a beast, yes AdreN and SANJI are the essential parts, again, I agree Well imo they didn't lose much since the major, they won Moscow and they lost a few MDL games, but again - they don't really care about MDL all that much
2019-10-19 00:29
Yeah but my point was that Avangar games are depends on qikert and buster's performance.
2019-10-19 01:01
by that logic Vitality's games are dependent on Zywoo's performance, Renegades' are dependent on jks', etc.
2019-10-19 01:02
Nope, ZywOo can't carry all team. Just remember game vs fnatic. I said that these 2 guys are performing differently every game that's why team depends on them.
2019-10-19 01:05
Fair enough, I guess you're right in a way
2019-10-19 01:12
Can u Analyse big and sprout ?
2019-10-19 00:25
REZ | 
Hong Kong katt1n 
I can: The problem with BIG and Sprout is that they use German players. If they stop using German players they might be able to contend.
2019-10-19 00:28
Just for you my mens) 24. BIG - to not ruin Sprout, I think the issue is in tiziaN.. he underperforms way too much, also XANTARES is overrated imho, -tiziaN -XANTARES +mantuu +slakz/kressy could work out 27. Sprout - the trio of k1to, faveN and syrsoN is great, the main problems are denis & spidii, they could also try -denis -spidii +mantuu +slakz/kressy if BIG don't
2019-10-19 00:35
Imo big should get syrson from sprout and -smooya he is way to inconsistent Of course this would ruin sprout a bit but they could get many fresh young talents from the German scene mantuu/Slaxz/devraan
2019-10-19 18:54
well I would've suggested that but I didn't wanna ruin Sprout since you told me to identify the issues in both teams, syrsoN is insane tho, I agree, but I disagree with smooya being the issue, he does carry a lot and yes.. they could but they would still have denis and spidii who are quite bad and are dragging Sprout down
2019-10-19 19:04
stewie is the reason they started winning in the first place, cant be the problem
yeah, that's why I'm surprised that people think that he is the problem, their mentality is tbf...
2019-10-19 00:31
removing ropz? the best player of team kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2019-10-19 00:28
#8 #11 #14 #27
2019-10-19 00:30
shameless bump
2019-10-19 00:58
Astralis - agree Liquid - agree, but imo they need a new coach EG - agree i guess fnatic - agree Vitality - TOTALLY AGREE, great point AVANGAR - I think their ranking now is a bit unfair and they will drop to like 10-13 soon mouz - disagree, ropz is their most consistant player ENCE - adding ottoND solves none of their problems NaVi - agree Renegades - alistar isn't a clear upgrade to Grat at all, adding oskar would make more sense imo
2019-10-19 01:13
AVANGAR haven't had the chance to play a lot, I still think they will stay in the top6 easily, especially if they win DH Rotterdam Mouz - #36 ENCE - it might since the chemistry between them is broken, Aerial seems to be struggling under allu's leadership and harshness, getting a new face into the team might boost their confidence (also otto is great, I feel like they don't like allu that much in person) Renegades - I doubt OSKAR would go to NA and play 4 RNG, also ali is definitely an upgrade over grat (I like grat a lot but it's the harsh truth)
2019-10-19 01:22
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.