Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Reality Check
Spain Sneakers 
For Female CS, I hear many times how they complain they dont get better cuz they dont play vs guy teams, and make up excuses.. when they have the same chances as everyone, to get into FPL, or any other tournament (just they get eliminated in the first rounds). Now they got an "invite" to a LAN tournament, like here at DH Rotterdam and got destroyed by Hard Legion. A tier 5 team.. Makes u think, that these "pros" get paid a shit ton of money every month, to play 2 Female tournaments a year. hope i dont see more girls complaining now, that "we have no chance to play vs guys so we cant improve" bullshit. I thought there wouldnt be so much advantatge as its a videogame, but the reality checks out very hard.
2019-10-19 13:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Germany Schwimmer 
true, stand up against women
2019-10-19 13:08
#fuckwomen(literally)
2019-10-19 13:15
tbh i never heard that, but now they will probably understand that they have a huge difference skills between boys and girls in CSGO, excepted Cadian who get rekt by juliano youtube.com/watch?v=l7b8NjCyE5o
2019-10-19 13:09
They got to the major so not really a t5 team but okay
2019-10-19 13:10
Yeah, but the Major qualifiers are what they are.. CIS qualifiers are kinda of a joke. U saw later in the major they won nothing
2019-10-19 13:22
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.