Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Hong Kong Truth
Russia HltvBestUser 
one of their 5 demands is "Retracting the classification of protesters as “rioters”" reddit.com/r/Hong_Kong/comments/df0dx4/r.. scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article.. freedom of speech only if it suits them. twitter.com/SCMPHongKong/status/11732015.. when will they realize they are being used to attack china? when will they realize they are destroying their own future?
2019-10-20 20:00
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United Kingdom replicanoob
if these kind of protestors went against and punched and attacked american police it would be different tolerance
2019-10-20 20:02
18 replies
american police shoot you for being black. america wages wars in middleast, kills civilians and put millions of people back to stone age. yet talks about human rights and gullible people believe in cause of their powerful media.
2019-10-20 20:15
15 replies
How u know this?? U watch the news?
2019-10-22 18:30
It's people like you who erode the fabric of truth, and follow like sheep to the slaughter. Reconsider your sources of information.
2019-10-23 17:17
6 replies
funny how you think you see me in the mirror. i got these in about 2min of search. im copy pasting the top results. innocent black men got shot: amnestyusa.org/another-year-another-unar.. thehill.com/homenews/news/416255-black-s.. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amber-guyger-fo.. usa wars in middle east: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_con.. civilians killed: economist.com/united-states/2019/04/04/h.. bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48473979 now tell me what i should reconsider? anything which puts usa and its supporting allies in bad light? > It's people like you who erode the fabric of truth, and follow like sheep to the slaughter. hope its not too late when you doubt whether you are on the side you wanted to be.
2019-10-23 18:00
5 replies
I tell you to reconsider your sources, and you merely send more 'evidence' from your compromised sources. Sure, these events happened. They have been characterised as other things though. Generalisations for the cops lead to fake declarations of racism - I've seen the videos. Pushing people back to the stone age? An exaggeration. Waging war in the middle east and killing civilians? Sure, they've done it in the past - but it's a mischaracterisation of the current president's country. Besides the point though - what got me to reply to you in this thread was your OP. You have a video of a man in the streets of Hong Kong being beaten by people who appear to be the protesters. You use this video to condemn the protesters, assuming dangerously that they beat this man because he said something they didn't like. These protesters are fighting for their right to continue as a self-determining state. The autonomy promised to Hong Kong is being overrun from Beijing, who feed lies to their citizens and block all reasonable sources of information. The protesters are disappearing in the night, being found dead. They started out months ago just holding placards and standing/sitting peacefully. China's rhetoric made it clear to the protesters that they had a long way to go until they could feel safe and fairly governed again. China paid the triad to smash up the Hong Kong general assembly building, and to beat up citizens - using this as justification to bring in the armed forces and to step up the police brutality. Now the protesters have to use their umbrellas as shields, have to cover their faces completely for risk of being identified, tracked and killed by CCTV. The situation has devolved into a warzone where one side does not have weapons, and the other side knows all the movements of the enemy. Did you know the Hong Kong protesters came up with an app to find where the police were massing in large numbers, so they could avoid huge conflicts and avoid injury/death? Well, APPLE REMOVED IT FROM THE APP STORE. Meanwhile we have 15 year old girls who participated in the protest being found dead in a ditch, with no official response to be had. THIS is why you can't just see such a video and say "their demands are hypocritical!" and put doubt about the correctness of the Hong Kong people here in fighting against oppressors. My theory about why that man is being beaten is that he was going around ripping masks off and taking photos, which he could post on websites online for the police to "make arrests" or get rid of protesters. I have seen video of all those things occurring. When it's life or death, when a brainwashed fool is trying to get you killed, you are forced to beat him.
2019-10-24 04:25
4 replies
sure waging wars and killing innocents is better for you right? how shameless can you be to put these many lies together? mischaracterisation? usa is still waging wars and killing innocents. anyone defending this behaviour is already not worthy of my time. you are supporting beating someone who said something which others didnt like(which we dont know btw). can you see how ignorant that is? freedom only if you agree with me. what a joke. china is not feeding lies and blocking info. nothing is censored in hk, seems you have 0 clue of what you are talking about. you should see how west and britain education is brainwashing the youth. even children are brought into riots by these peaceful protestors. do you have any idea what they are protesting? its to stop a bill which extradites criminals. i wonder who in their right mind will protest against such a bill. thats right, british educated and west brainwashed hk youth. you should start supporting your ridiculous claims like china paying triads with some proof. you give no proof yet say all my proofs are from wrong sources. the 15 year old seems like a suicide due to these rioters but shameless people like you accusing the govt. these terrorists are burning people with molotoves and even homemade bombs. police recently defused multiple bombs before blasts. and these terrorists are using masks to do whatever they want. beat anyone who even speak against them. force everyone to follow their path. beat anyone who seems from mainland china or speaks mandarin. put fire to shops, trashing mtr and public buildings. blocking roads and causing trouble to others. cant believe you believe your theories more than the video proofs i give. you srsly made up your mind or probably one of these terrorists. no way anyone can say what you are writing in your comments.
2019-10-24 18:24
3 replies
I read the first two sentences of this reply and found nothing but a complete twisting of my own words, as if I had never spoken. Go ahead and keep supporting the most repressive and murderous regime to ever exist, I'm not going to listen to your fucking garbage.
2019-10-25 08:28
2 replies
Every comment of urs is a blatant lie one way or other. Is lying the only way of discussion for you? We can clearly see the comments and u are saying im twisting. Go ahead and keep supporting the most evil terrorist regime to ever exist, im not going to waste anymore of my time on you. Shameless liar.
2019-10-25 17:22
1 reply
Do you even fucking understand how irresponsible it is to bait for the CCP... scum of the earth.
2019-10-26 03:48
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
1. Russian police is useless and corrupt as fuck 2. Russia also wages wars in the middle east 3. You don't get shot for being black, you get shot for acting like a retard and running away 4. US citizens also have far more rights than you My sources? I was born in Russia.
2019-10-23 18:27
6 replies
cool story. but its better not to assume someones country on hltv. so 1 & 2 i dont care 3 - you didnt even read the articles i gave you. people like you who are ok with this are the reason why these incidents continue to happen. 4 - i doubt as you dont know what my rights are. my sources? the articles which are published in above links and not the country where i was born.
2019-10-23 18:46
5 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
r/Hong_Kong is propaganda + a couple of incidents regarding using molotov cocktails is nothing compared to the brutality of the police. Just going to add that i dont care about your articles since they dont add anything new for me, I know what the situation is. Also why would you put your flag as russia if you were from a 1st world country?
2019-10-23 19:28
4 replies
r/Hong_Kong is propaganda because they show what you dont want to see? if you know what the situation is, you wouldnt call r/Hong_Kong a propaganda. if you want propaganda go to r/hongkong or r/worldnews. you cannot compare peoples brutality to police brutality. better compare police brutality with other police brutality and peoples with other peoples. no articles would interest you if you already made the decision and only want to see what you want to see. flag because theres no rule against doing so as far as i know.
2019-10-23 19:42
3 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
Then compare protester brutality with pro-china brutality. Hong_Kong is propaganda since they censor all pro-hk posts
2019-10-23 19:47
2 replies
i would compare the brutality, only thing im missing is the pro-china riots. why do you think Hong_Kong censors pro-hk? open any hk post in r/worldnews or r/hongkong, the comments with negative score are mostly neutral/anti-riot/pro-china. Check controversial posts about hk and you will see they are anti-riot/pro-china. That is censoring. why are you lying so hard? do you think i have never seen these subreddits before?
2019-10-23 20:04
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
downvoting =/= deleting and banning like Hong_Kong does
2019-10-23 20:58
Thats because in America you don't have to worry about being disappeared.
2019-10-23 17:14
true.
2019-10-24 07:57
ZOG is threatened by China. These "protests" are orchestrated by ZOG to divide China.
2019-10-20 20:03
7 replies
 | 
Argentina EnvyJ
What is ZOG?
2019-10-20 20:15
5 replies
Zionist occupied government Aka The United States of Israel
2019-10-20 20:17
1 reply
wat
2019-10-23 18:18
typical 4chan bullshit incels mad that jews are more successful than them
2019-10-22 17:34
2 replies
+1
Okay Jew, whatever you think.
2019-10-23 20:14
Actually it's by the NED but I mean close enough.
2019-10-23 18:22
 | 
Brazil gresote
who cares hong kong ?
2019-10-20 20:03
2 replies
cars
2019-10-20 20:04
1 reply
bikes
2019-10-23 17:05
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
First of all, u only posted a middle age man got beaten up. But why? Do u know why? Do u have the first half of the video? NO. Secondly, why will the young protesters risk their future for being a rioters? Because the Government didn't give a fuck even after 1&2 million protest. U think they don't want to hangout with friends throughout the summer? U think they go out for money or for fun risking to go into jail for possibly 5+ years? You Pro-Communist people are shallow af. You only care about the action of the protesters, but why will they do that? We are not talking about only a few people break the laws to fight for their beliefs. We are talking about thousands,10 thousands or even more. Think about why.
2019-10-20 23:32
29 replies
 | 
Ukraine NAVl
Stay strong bro
2019-10-20 23:34
1 reply
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
Ty
2019-10-20 23:44
even after watching that video you still want to portray them as good people. i dont know what else to say. how can someone be so brainwashed to see terrorists as good people and the good people as evil? twitter.com/SaveManMedia/status/11754668.. youtube.com/watch?v=BvpyuUC2vcM&feature=.. they are beaten because they dont support these terrorists. but no, even video evidence is not enough for you... still these guys must have done something so bad to get these beatings and they deserve right? is this what your terrorist gangs teach you? > why will the young protesters risk their future for being a rioters? cause they are getting paid atleast now. most of them would have been jobless anyway. we are talking about people who are attempted murderers: reddit.com/r/Hong_Kong/comments/df0dx4/r.. shameless rioters using children for their illegal activities: quora.com/What-is-most-disturbing-about-.. these innocent children become terrorist just like their parents. what a shameful act. this is worse than child abuse, its straight up terrorism. > You only care about the action of the protesters, but why will they do that we know why they do that. its to protect the criminal who killed his gf in taiwan and fled to hk. ofcourse these terrorists want to protect their kind. terrorists and criminals saving each other.
2019-10-22 15:46
24 replies
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
Stop reading at getting paid. U are a fucking retarded. At this point if u still believe they came out because they are being paid. I can't communicate with you. There is nothing more to say between u and me.
2019-10-22 16:58
23 replies
only an idiot would think they are not getting paid. no sane person would riot like this without getting paid. common thing about people who support these hk riots is they make false accusations, false claims, hiding the truth, but call all the video evidence i give them as false or missing context. you wouldnt talk about the children in these riots, you wouldnt talk about the man being set on fire, burning buildings yet you cry police brutality. dont you feel shameless at all? the other day you were accusing police of attacking the mosque when it was a clear mistake. even muslim council agreed with their apology. whats the point when you wont see whats right infront of you?
2019-10-22 17:31
19 replies
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
Police, they have rules they needed to follow while on duty. They are breaking the rules without any consequences. However, we the "rioters" do pay for what we did. We break laws and we got arrested. What about the police? They break rules but not a single one of them get into troubles. Shame? It is beating innocent people in the train 7/21 and 8/31. There are a lot more drive.google.com/file/d/1pUkCW08HzHoQXdh..
2019-10-22 18:29
18 replies
is that document a joke? hahaha did you show it to anyone else? lmao what is this joke document? one video which says "Treating citizens rudely" did you see that video? arent you making a fool out of yourself? man srsly i laughed a bit. bwt i dont see all the attempted murders from the rioters? parents who are using children in the riots? destroying public property? setting shops on fire? almost everything in that doc. about police is stated "Violating the guidelines and principles on the use of force" using teargas to disperse crowd after multiple announcements is not violating. police are not doing for fun. they are doing it to restore law and order in the city. rioting is violating the law. police are there to hold the law and by letting these riots to this level, they seem to be incompetent and cannot do the job properly. so much restrained, in entire 4 months of riots only 1 bad guy was shot. even after so many attempted murders from the rioters, police still couldnt hold the law and protect the country and other civilians. what kind of joke police hk has? no wonder terrorists are taking over hk. and here you are making a doc. about police brutality about rude behavior and use of tear gas when rioters are using petrol bombs.
2019-10-22 18:58
17 replies
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
How do u know the police is 100% doing their job legally without any investigation? If the government established an individual investigation team to investigate the HK police and the report says they are all good. I will stfu.
2019-10-22 19:55
16 replies
Cmon now, the police are not doing their job legally which is to stop these riots and protext the city. How do u think they are competent enough to do things illegally? Lets say they did an investigation and found everything is fine, would you think these rioters would agree? They blame the investigation. Can you see how childish these demands are? They are protesting for a cailed cause? Noone is going to benifit anything from these even if these demands are met. They stopped the bill => criminals are free as before They enquired something => no gain whatever the result Dont call it riots => impossible as we have videos Release the rioters => not happening Universal suffrage => the only sane demand. But even us and uk whose flags were raised doesnt have it. Seems like goal of this entire protest is completely to hurt hk and inturn hurt china. Well thats the power of british education and western media. So powerful it turns people against its own.
2019-10-23 16:53
8 replies
 | 
China Thalia
bro;( pls let him alone, it is wasting time to argue with him. even most of mainlanders stop cares this shit thing, we just want to waiting them to ruin their home, destroy their economic till finding that they are abandoned, and have nothing. pls watch this wonderful drama peacefully and with a happy mood ))))
2019-10-23 17:59
7 replies
i dont feel its a waste of time. if some mainlanders think that way doesnt mean you also should. its not an ego game to show whos the boss between hk and china. the only one who is gaining anything are the ones who are funding these riots to spread chaos and hurt china. how can anyone be happy mood when one of the best cities is being destroyed and their youth being used against their own people?
2019-10-23 18:12
6 replies
Why are dickriding the chinese so much? Your governments have something in common maybe? Pull your head out of your ass and stand with your people against the Red Menace instead of dickriding totalitarian pseudo communists.
2019-10-23 18:48
5 replies
im neither dickriding chinese nor russian. if you could pull your head out of your ass, you might see not everything is black and white as you think it is.
2019-10-23 18:54
4 replies
Oh yeah woke doomer. Its about the lesser evil, and if that's denying the Chinese one of the largest and most economically advanced cities in the world, GODSPEED to HK
2019-10-23 18:56
3 replies
not as woke as you people who keep supporting the us regime with its atrocities in middle east, yet thinking its the least evil. two famous quotes: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision indeed godspeed to hk and china and any country which can stop usa.
2019-10-23 19:21
2 replies
Calling people arguing with you "blind" without any arguments only makes you sound like 13 year old child without any knowledge outside of what his ideology dictates. You must be a fan of those facebook cartoons right.
2019-10-23 19:25
1 reply
you are the one who assumed im russian. you called me woke doomer first. you said "Pull your head out of your ass" first. and yet you seem to be accusing me of ad-hominem. these facts you speak of, do they look like your comment #81? if only you can see yourself before putting out these comments... btw i gave so many links and proofs in this thread which everyone seem to be ignoring, so saying i dont have any arguments makes your comment quite ironic,
2019-10-23 19:33
 | 
China Thalia
kkkkkkkk if it is USA police, even 1000kills is a underrate number. your polices' order discipline ability is the top of the world, pls find the stats yourself and compare to other "freedom" country, the number of detainees and shooting times, even it last months. use the objective number of debate basis but not your some brainless news statement.
2019-10-23 18:10
6 replies
what about the US and police? i'm sorry i can't understand your post
2019-10-23 19:06
2 replies
 | 
China Thalia
i mean you should teach your police how to control their guns ☺
2019-10-23 19:12
1 reply
ahhh.... all i can say is this.. what you hear from the media is not even close to being an accurate representation of the police in our country. we have 330 million people and of course there will be accidents, but it's not like police officers in this country just go around killing people. the left media LOVE to write articles about that shit because they use it as fuel for equality issues, racial issues, etc.... you can make up your own opinion, but im here to tell you that what people say on this website, what you hear from the media, and what non-americans tell you, it's bullshit lol
2019-10-23 19:15
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
If u don't know, US police only fired two shots during 2009-2019 in protesting/rioting events. One shot is for someone who tried to ran over a police's block with his car during the Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and another one was a teenagers who shot a police car with a real gun during the Ferguson Unrest/ Riot. So u brainless shit stop saying if in United State......... Or if it is USA police........
2019-10-24 00:30
2 replies
 | 
China Thalia
there are 998kills during US police working in 2018, what about hk☺
2019-10-24 02:12
1 reply
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
Coz in US, gun are legal in some states. How can u compare it?
2019-10-24 05:38
 | 
Ecuador LONE_8122
hk so braindead, i queefed. only MIBR is more braindead
2019-10-22 17:33
2 replies
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
2019-10-23 18:31
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
Cya
2019-10-24 00:30
You have dishonored your famiry
2019-10-23 18:22
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
+1, dont give up
2019-10-23 18:28
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
What do u think it is, u pussy. We are talking about a revolution here. Retracting the classification of protesters as rioters is every revolution asked for.
2019-10-20 23:43
3 replies
rioters/=scumbags ganging up on defenceless people. I can't see how beating up a random lonely old guy can improve situation. This shit just makes rioters lose their faces.
2019-10-22 17:03
2 replies
 | 
Hong Kong Silver6
They are not random, make sure you knew enough to make a comment.
2019-10-22 18:21
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
You dont know what the man did before or if he was violent first. Pro-HK protesters get beaten up far more by pro-china terrorists who are ignored by the police. Don't assume that age = innocent, its mostly old men attacking the protesters.
2019-10-23 18:31
linking scmp... nice
2019-10-22 16:56
2 replies
scmp has written so many pro protests articles. strange that "unbiased" western media wouldnt show these videos. post them to reddit or any site which has voting system and you get instant downvotes and probably gets removed.
2019-10-22 18:10
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
thinking reddit is accurate in any way apart from big events
2019-10-23 18:32
Aren't there political forums where you can get more people baited?
2019-10-22 17:05
21 replies
if thats all you have to say after seeing the videos, then seems like im not as good a baitor as western media.
2019-10-22 17:57
20 replies
I take it as being a next-level-loser IRL
2019-10-22 18:59
19 replies
how come anyone who supports the riots resort to ad-hominem as soon as their views are challenged?
2019-10-22 19:03
18 replies
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
You say that as if people who are pro-Beijing are any better in that regard
2019-10-22 19:09
16 replies
anti-riots doesnt mean pro-beijing though. btw my previous comment was from my experience.
2019-10-22 19:22
15 replies
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
From my experience both sides are just as guilty of being shitty, neither are particularly friendly. And most people aren't 'pro-riot' they simply see it as a means to get what they want, in this case less mainland influence through a sort of rework in the political system, along with some other standard requests that most (violent or non-violent) protesters have asked for in other protests, like the removal of the use of the word 'riot' when referring to them and the release of those arrested.
2019-10-22 19:40
14 replies
How can china not influence hk when hk is what it is because of china? Most of the businesses into china go through hk. Having ties cut off from china means hk is dead. But why would china or any country let go of its own territory because of some vocal minority?
2019-10-23 16:20
13 replies
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
None of your points are particularly well developed but I'll do my best to address them. HK isn't what it is because China alone, the west, especially the UK towards the end of it's colonial rule, and the US, did more. HK is so successful because of it's very lax laws with business, western cultural influence and large expat community, along with no need to learn the local language, and it's geographic location in SEA. HK wouldn't be 'dead' is China let go at all, there's completely no evidence to say this, if anything the contrary could be ARGUED from the correlation between more mainland influence and a slower real GDP growth rate (obviously not including times where there were other factors such as the SARS in 2002, and the influenza epidemic in 2009) but of course I'm not an economist so I wouldn't be able to say that this specific correlation was the causation. It would be hard to call it a 'minority' that wants less mainland influence considering the 2 million out of 7 million population actually going out to protest at certain points, plus there hasn't been a survey on that so there's no way to know for sure how many people are on each side. Something I will say in relation to that is there has been a survey done by HKU showing 44% consider themselves 'Hong Kongers alone' while 23% of those surveryed consider themselves 'Chinese alone'. 'Hong Kongers alone' was the largest faction by a pretty big margin. Even then not many people in the protest are asking for full independance, so your last point is pretty weird.
2019-10-23 16:54
12 replies
Yo just a grammar question if you don't mind, I really get confused with this. "HK isn't what it is because China alone, the west, especially the UK towards the end of it's colonial rule, and the US, did more" So without the "filling" or the inside of the comma part, it's supposed to be read like "HK isn't what it is because China alone did more" right? But how are you so confident that someone won't make an error with all the other commas in between? I guess my question is if it's allowed to have so many commas in-between when you set it up like that.
2019-10-23 17:03
3 replies
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
I'll explain the sentence. Probably could have used a colon at some point to specify I was making a list at one point or I'm sure I made an error. HK isn't what it is because of China alone, <- (this should have been a full-stop) the west, especially the UK towards the end of it's colonial rule (this part was the filler), <- (this comma was an error) and the US, did more. Also, I don't have the confidence someone wont make an error especially on an international site, which is why I'm willing to explain or clarify what I mean if I see someone gets confused or misinterprets my point. I could have gone through and checked it but this is HLTV, not an assignment, so idc lol. Edit: Commas are retarded, they have too many jobs/meanings in a sentence.
2 replies
Ahh okay I see, thanks for clarifying man! 👍
2019-10-23 17:17
1 reply
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
No problem dude, if you have any questions as to WHY my grammar errors were errors then feel free to ask that too. :D
2019-10-23 17:18
i apologize for my english as im not an english native. >" HK isn't what it is because China alone, the west, especially the UK towards the end of it's colonial rule, and the US, did more" the chinese who feared the then communist govt. fled to hk worked hard as slaves to make it what it is today. it became rich as it was the only entrance into China when everything else was sealed off. started banking with the forced opium, then any other businesses went through hk. since china started slowly reforming and opening up, you can see how other part of china have developed and hk losing its advantage it has enjoyed. shenzhen recently crossed hk in gpd. this clearly shows hk needs china more than the other way. > It would be hard to call it a 'minority' that wants less mainland influence considering the 2 million out of 7 million population actually going out to protest at certain points police and others say about 300k(reuters.com/article/us-hongkong-extradit..https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hongkong-extradition-backstory/how-reuters-counted-a-quarter-million-people-at-hong-kongs-protests-idUSKCN1UD0ZT > But why would china or any country let go of its own territory because of some vocal minority for last point, im sorry i meant letting go of its influence not hk itself as independent country.
2019-10-23 17:35
2 replies
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
1. Shenzhen doing better than HK is in no way an indicator that HK needs China to interfere politically, or an indicator that Hong Kong's previous economic success was due to Chinese 'help'. Keep in mind HK is also the 2nd largest trading partner China has. This isn't a one way street like you're making it out to be, and with the US trade war this is only going to become more obvious as the US-China trade war continues. For once China needs to admit it was wrong, it can't lose both it's major trading 'allies' due to it's major focus on being an production based country. When I say the UK/west did more I mean they gave the opportunity to those who fled China, China obviously didn't give that opportuinty and to say it was China that 'made HK what it is' is either an incredibly narrow-minded view ora disingenuous point for the same reason you wouldn't claim Germany is what it is today because of their defeat in WW2, hopefully you understand what I mean by this. 2. Not even the same protest. Also, the Reuter's way of counting is unreliable because it only shows how many people cross a certain point (admittedly high traffic area), however this was a city wide protest in both the 1 million, 2 million, and the protest you are referring to. 3. Influence in what way? Maybe I am misinterpretting what you mean, but most are upset over the influence China is trying to put in the political (China maintains a strong and overbearing relationship with HK's CE along with the CE having to be practically approved by Xi before they could be leader of HK) and education system (blatant propaganda, and the teaching of Mandarin rather than Cantonese) along with some occaisionsal exercising of brute force on political dissidents (see the book store incident). Why would China let go? Although I understand one of the Chinese evils is speratism (and that's probably an ideological difference that I very much disagree on) they look bad, and in the modern world international perception is incredibly important. Countries don't want to trade with tyrannical countries, and people in HK are willing to look bad if they think China will look worse, they tried to be peaceful and didn't get anything they wanted (Umbrella movement), but they start being violent and suddenly they're getting what they want. Nobody is complaining about the violence the blacks committed in the US during the civil rights movement, nobody complains about the Allies bombing Germany, few complain about nuking Japan twice, because it ultimately made a positive impact on the world, whether it be ending WW2, crippling the Nazis, or having civil rights for former slaves and others of colour. The ends, more often than not, justify the means. There is a problem in regards to criminals in Mainland, Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, anyone can see that, but they way the extradition treaty was put forward along with the already strong fear/hate of China, due to reasons I've already said, in HK was outright stupid and to think any other reaction was going to happen was an oversight to say the least.
2019-10-23 18:18
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
china pumping all its money into 1 city = HK needs china?
2019-10-23 18:34
 | 
China Thalia
lmao, HK will definity dead without China, you say it success because the envirnment of bussiness, would you tell me the bussiness they do with whom? top 90% company come to HK is for the entrance to mainland, and mainland company is the absolutely engage the HK stock market. HK is a door link China and the world, why a door can stand itself???
2019-10-23 18:33
4 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
HK is the gateway to asia, not china. It mainly houses the finance industry, due to low taxes and an international community.
2019-10-23 18:36
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
Shenzhen will still be under Chinese laws in regards to business? lol I think you're completely missing the point, and maybe it was because I misunderstood the other guys point or maybe not? idk. China isn't going to abandon HK they're too valuable a trade partner especially with the US trade war. I'm referring to the political and education influence without China. Regardless, you're making it out to be (just like the other guy was) a one way street, and it's not. You liked to use the example of a door being pointless if it's by itself, well what's the point of a house if there is no door to enter it. China is a huge exporter, they rely heavily on it, so I'm pretty sure they want to keep that door around regardless of their politics. With your logic Taiwan should be dead too, it doesn't require China being totalitarian retards like they have been in recent years to have good or decent economic ties due to mutual benefit. Edit: #70 also makes a good point in regards HK's 'gateway' status
2019-10-23 18:43
2 replies
 | 
China Thalia
i never say it won't harm to mainland, HK is totally different to taiwan, HK has rare entity company, what support it is the finance, why the finance come here is because mainland. it is possible to bulid a new door, but a door is impossible to create a house. and china economic is dominant in this area, would you expect that hk would live satisfied with thailand or vietnam etc?? taiwan actually very rely on mainland, its top companys' major bussines is in mainland, like foxccon or tsmc. different from HK, it major in manufacturing industry, it can live more independently.
2019-10-23 18:59
1 reply
 | 
Hong Kong shmilx
Not impossible to create a new house, and if a door keeps collaping nobody wants to move into the house because it has questionable reliabilty. HK would probably live satisfied with Japan, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia. They've made it pretty clear from the protests that they don't care nearly as much about GDP or money so much as they care about China encroaching on their culture, way of living, and politics. China may be a powerhouse but it's not the big boss you're making it out to be. Your other points are either supporting my own (Taiwan's success, while being politically very seperate and even very against each other), so thanks, or unreadable (I understand it's most likely not your first language, don't be offended by this).
2019-10-23 19:19
2019-10-22 19:09
holy fuck who cars go back to reddit
2019-10-22 19:59
9 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
We care since china is a shithole that shouldnt exist in the first place.
2019-10-23 18:37
8 replies
Better than Cyprus
2019-10-23 18:45
7 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
I wasnt born here + cyprus is developing extremely quickly. It is pretty funny hearing this from a bulgarian though.
2019-10-23 19:23
6 replies
Yeah im certain your island nation consisting of 3 beaches, a tiny airstrip and a bunch of angry muslims on the other side really does surpass Bulgaria
2019-10-23 19:28
5 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
1. We have 2 international airports. 2. Beaches occur on inslands, yes 3. Turks arent cypriots but invaders who bully countries 80 times smaller than them. 4. Our GDP per capita is more than 3 times higher than yours
2019-10-23 19:32
4 replies
And we have 7 times more people than you? By that logic Trinidad and Tobago are more developed than both countries :D.
2019-10-23 19:35
3 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
Yes your population is higher but i dont get how this plays a part in any of my points
2019-10-23 19:36
2 replies
GDP per capita means capital per head of the population. Trinidad and Tobago habe 30k GDP per capita, does that mean they are more developed than Bulgaria and Cyrpus? No. It just means wealth is more adequately distributed amongst the population. I was joking with my post, but actually thinking Cyprus is more developed than Bulgaria is kinda dumn.
2019-10-23 19:42
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
They have 16k GDP and wealth distribution = less corruption = being developed since the money goes around instead of being hidden in the government's pockets. Cyprus also has a higher Human Development Index than bulgaria, although bulgaria is more developed if you ignore populations completely since you will have more of everything
2019-10-23 19:46
oh yeah let china rule hong kong and take away their freedom. fuck that. fight for freedom.
2019-10-23 16:58
China can go fuck themselves
2019-10-23 16:59
haha let hong kong rot they mad cuz its not the 90s anymore bruh
2019-10-23 17:01
 | 
Denmark jaco5157
Bad things happened on both sides, a guy had his stomach cut open for spreading pamphlets supporting the revolution. Mobs that support the chinese government have beaten people up on the metro. You can't just spread these stories and say all of the people who are protesting are terrorists.
2019-10-23 17:01
2 replies
a lot of them are though, i wouldnt call them terrorists but people who can afford to go on streets every week are people who up to no good anyway if you could read cantonese it will shock u what kind of degenerates are there on hong kong forums and things they say lol
2019-10-23 17:16
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
Being successful/spending all their savings since they care about their freedom = up to no good?
2019-10-23 18:38
This is what happens when a country don't want to listen what a part of their population have to say. I don't know if Hk protesters are right or wrong or if China is evil or not. But what I know, is that China don't want to listen, maybe they cannot accept everything HK people is asking, but they should find a solution that could work for both sides. If there's violence on the streets and it goes for so long, is obvious that both sides are gonna go further than they should in some point. So why would you wait until everything goes to a point of no return? It's fucking silly. Violence to your own people could work on XV century but we should be a little more advanced by now. Sadly, I see the same happening on Spain/catalonia problem.
2019-10-23 17:16
9 replies
why should they listen though? demanding pardon for all protestors is as stupid as me saying: "yo can you ignore all the crimes i did?" it's laughable to think any government in the world should respond to demands maybe you should walk up to your government and say they should give you guys free $
2019-10-23 17:19
8 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
They arent crimes when there is no victim since the government decided to fuck over citizens in the first place
2019-10-23 18:39
6 replies
hahaha no victim, easy for you to say when you dont run businesses or live in HK yourself i can pillage raid destroy anything i want in the name of protesting right? what a great world we live in
2019-10-23 18:57
5 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
They only attacked some pro-china businesses, which is fair imo since those businesses seem keen on supporting those who fuck over their customers. They never pillaged, nothing was stolen.
2019-10-23 19:18
4 replies
who judges who is pro-china businesses and who is not? see the problem? i can label you as pro-china and mob you and i am right :DDD
3 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
Social media exists and the owners and ceo's can make statements about their opinion on the protests
2019-10-23 19:20
2 replies
doesnt matter to me i mobbed you already :D
2019-10-23 20:33
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
nice argument
2019-10-23 20:57
Do you know what democracy is? Any government have to listen to their own people, always. I mean, it's basic in any kind of relationship, you need to listen and try to be empathic in how the other people is feeling. When there's a lot of people who demands something, you need to give them a solution, maybe the solution is not exactly what they want, but at least they need to feel that you care and you want to help them, if not, what kind of ruler and democracy is that? When the only reply is NO, NO and state violence through judges and police, what do you expect to have in return?
2019-10-23 20:22
the 2nd link you posted had this 'I didn't do anything' Mohammed Javed, 39, an ethnic Indian who has been living in Hong Kong for 20 years, says he is angry at being pepper-sprayed by police when he was just standing on a pavement. "I saw police dispersing people and then they pepper-sprayed me. I didn't do anything," he says.
2019-10-23 18:13
ropz | 
China acr870
sadly most people don't read such reports, good point though and by now no one really cars anyway, just let hk alone, hopeless city
2019-10-23 18:17
10 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
You have no context on what the guy did in the first place + its mostly old chinese immigrants that attack the protesters. Now switch off your vpn before i tell mr xinnie the pooh that you are watching tiananmen square again
2019-10-23 18:40
9 replies
ropz | 
China acr870
Lmao. I'm following the event before u know where the hk is, and you need to learn by your small brain that not all users with Chinese flags are living in mainland, now shut your mouth
2019-10-23 18:49
4 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
why did you leave then?
2019-10-23 19:18
3 replies
and how is it related to this thread?
2019-10-23 19:22
2 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
Why dont you go live in china under the freedom loving government if its such a great place? Thats kind of the reason HKers want independence.
2019-10-23 19:29
1 reply
Lol, I live in Macau and I believe it's part of China, and you don't even know fact that even most protesters themselves don't seek for independence. So plz stop replying me and stay in your irrelevant country moron.
2019-10-23 19:39
 | 
China SwooksarV2
I literally have family in Hongkong
3 replies
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
and how if your family related to my comment?
2 replies
Idk. I think I replied to the wrong guy
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
k then
Some bad people amidst a human rights protest don't make all of them bad
2019-10-23 18:39
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
+1, you also have no context on why he was attacked
Who cars now. I don't even cars about Hong Kong already. This world is fucked up, every government was either controlled by capitalists or went full dictatorship. There's no true democracy, no real freedom, and all of these are because of the bloody capitalism. When there is state there can be no freedom, but when there is freedom there will be no state.
2019-10-23 18:43
4 replies
Capitalism is freedom Poverty is reality
2019-10-23 18:51
3 replies
There's no freedom in capitalism. Everyone is just a slave of capital. The smartest kids in your school will always just go to the wall-street, or some other financial sector, spending their life thinking about how to rip off more money from the poor. The dumb kids in your school will just go to a sweat factory working 14 hours a day for the rest of his life. How pathetic it is. Countries endlessly go to war with one another, people with different nationalities hate each other, kill each other, racism, sexism and all those craps are all thanks to capitalism. Capitalism doesn't bring any freedom.
2019-10-23 19:02
2 replies
Tell me great Confucius reincarnate , what else can a human do with life other than to strive to enlighten himself with knowledge of the surrounding world and universe? It just so happens that the richer you are, the easiest this task is. Morality and emphaty should not dictate your life. They will only strip your life of any chance to distinquish itself from the other bilions of lives. Humans are made to strive for greatness and it just so happens that Capitalism makes this so much easier on a global scale :).
2019-10-23 19:14
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
and communism makes everyone live happily ever after in a state that limits and opresses
Id also burn stores if I couldnt go on the internet and my president looked like Winnie the Pooh
2019-10-23 18:44
1 reply
 | 
Cyprus SexeSnek
+1, before sucking china's dick turn off your illegal vpn/go back to the country instead of hiding abroad
2019-10-23 19:23
 | 
China SwooksarV2
Unexpected support. Very cool mens)
 | 
China Thalia
the scene happend in spain or chile called Riots the same in china called Protesters nice double standard
2019-10-23 19:07
1 reply
These protestors are being forced by the actions of China. You have no freedom and can’t get real info. Shut the fuck up. Also your leader looks like Winnie the Pooh
2019-10-25 08:39
fuck hong kong. death to hong kong. *smile*
Virtus.pro
FURIA
Rooster
VERTEX
Recon 5
ImPerium
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.