Thread has been deleted
Last comment
that what the test said . so man chill it is ok to be smart i am smart on math i am smart with relationships i am smart in engineering i actually have two bachelor degree one on physics science and other on mechanical engineer . i entered the university @ 15 and finished the engineer degree @ 19 and physics @ 23 all of that i only studied before exams only . now i am having Master degree on fire fighting science and working at biggest oil company in the world ( the Saudi Arabian Oil Company ) in rare field called welding under water as i monitor the technicians in middle of the sea i work for month 16 hours a day and i got the month after as vacation . so i guess i am wasting my iq on shit hole field because i am in love with physics science more than mechanical engineering
2019-10-21 04:13
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Ok.
2019-10-21 04:13
 | 
Argentina flav1nho 
0/8
2019-10-21 04:14
that what the test said . so man chill it is ok to be smart i am smart on math i am smart with relationships i am smart in engineering i actually have two bachelor degree one on physics science and other on mechanical engineer . i entered the university @ 15 and finished the engineer degree @ 19 and physics @ 23 all of that i only studied before exams only . now i am having Master degree on fire fighting science and working at biggest oil company in the world ( the Saudi Arabian Oil Company ) in rare field called welding under water as i monitor the technicians in middle of the sea i work for month 16 hours a day and i got the month after as vacation . so i guess i am wasting my iq on shit hole field because i am in love with physics science more than mechanical engineering
2019-10-21 04:16
 | 
United States matteyo11 
Under the sea
2019-10-21 04:15
in a pineapple
2019-10-21 04:16
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.