Thread has been deleted
Last comment
leave subroza alone
Canada AngryCanuck 
you would all get shit on by him in an actual match stop overreacting to 1 match just because you retarded kids lost your weekly allowance through betting
2019-10-22 01:17
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
shox | 
United States finedenim 
nt subroza
+1
2019-10-22 03:05
+1
2019-10-24 00:22
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2019-10-24 19:36
He is a wasted spot in C9 lmao...
give him 2-3 LANs then you can call him shit
2019-10-22 01:20
what LANs ? Clown9 don't qualify to any.
2019-10-22 01:22
invited to BLAST
2019-10-22 01:24
can't take much away from bo1s tho .... I mean the fucking portuguese team GIANTS looked good at that Blast event in Madrid and we've never heard of them ever again.
2019-10-22 01:25
we're talking about 1 player, not a while team also, my point is to give him a chance at least in addition, #16
2019-10-22 01:29
shox | 
United States finedenim 
2019-10-22 01:40
shox | 
United States finedenim 
He had 6 months on CLG back in 2017, and 1 full year on Ghost and only achieved one top 3 finish at a mediocre event with the only good team being MIBR at the time.
how good was autimatic and what has he accomplished before joining C9?
2019-10-22 01:25
shox | 
United States finedenim 
Trash comparison lmao, 3 years ago autimatic was playing on complexity while subroza was still being trash in ESEA main, and subroza is only 1 year younger. Now compare them 3 years later and autimatic had 4 major appearances with 1 win, a top 20 appearance and over 50 lans played to his name. subroza with jackshit and u wanna blame other people
2019-10-22 01:41
no one expected autimatic to be the player he became he was just a middling player in NA but was given a chance in C9 what's wrong with giving Subroza a chance? if it doesn't work then it doesn't work but you all overreact after his debut
2019-10-22 01:43
shox | 
United States finedenim 
No? He's always been a decent player even before complexity, then he joined TSM, played extremely well on TSM and C9 took a chance on an upcoming player who had a decent history. Subroza had half a year on CLG, played like shit with a .91 rating for 6 months, then on Ghost for a full year with a barely average rating and yet you want to compare him to auti? Stop it
2019-10-22 01:47
do you lack reading comprehension? why are you making it sound like i think Subroza is going to be the next big NA star? also, his time on Ghost wasn't downright TERRIBLE as he had some good LANs against some good teams....look up his stats and you will see that and look up his form in Lazarus as well again, im in no way comparing autimatic to subroza directly in terms of ability... all i'm saying is to give him a chance on this team and i think he has the potential to be serviceable
2019-10-22 02:14
shox | 
United States finedenim 
You are comparing him to autimatic wtf? Does peanut brain not remember what he said half an hour ago? I said he played an extremely average game, his form on lazarus? Mainly against MDL and lower end professional teams in a puggy format? Not relevant. A chance to be serviceable is the same as he could be an average pro player but would not expect much else.
2019-10-22 02:17
"how good was autimatic and what has he accomplished before joining C9?" as in you never know what people will become given the circumstance so give him a chance before criticizing him..... ....its not a hard point to understand....like you're actually the most retarded user i've ever communicated with on this site, it's hilarious lmao
2019-10-22 02:34
shox | 
United States finedenim 
autimatic's accomplished a consistent high rating on all his teams up to 1.10 since playing on pro teams, if you don't have the brain cells to understand anything then don't ask ignorant questions. name checks out ffs, literally a peanut brain
2019-10-22 02:37
first of all he was performing well against not exactly the best teams before joining C9 which is the same argument you used for Subroza so you just contradicted yourself second of all, do i have to repeat myself for the 100th time that my point is for people to stop jumping to conclusion so quickly and just give people a little leeway before mincing them? jesus...you're either baiting or genuinely the dumbest person on this site but you seem retarded so its definitely the latter finedenim? more like finedumbim...
2019-10-22 04:22
shox | 
United States finedenim 
Old C9, Faze, CLG, Fnatic, Liquid, Dignitas are "not exactly" the best teams huh. Ok peanut brain. People said the same shit about tenz except tenz is new and has "potential", subroza isn't and he's always been average at best. I'm not going to give you a handjob for some bullshit favoritism because he's canadian. Keep spewing insults like it's air bud cause that's all it is. You literally have nothing on me. I won't even mention anything when Subroza gets cut from his trial period because I don't want to embarrass you any further. Nice try AngryCuck, I don't even know what you're doing there.
2019-10-22 04:30
you really destroyed that moose, congrats
2019-10-24 00:29
shox | 
United States finedenim 
He destroyed himself
2019-10-24 00:34
buddy, your account is around 4 months old and you have 3x the amount of posts i have lmao trying to "win" arguments on HLTV isn't the healthiest thing to revolve your life around maybe try and get laid, virgin 😂😂
2019-10-25 06:36
Imagine surfing over the comments of your own thread every so often just to get attention when you're mentioned. Can't win an argument to start so this is where you end up, of course I bet it's just because you're a troll, look at the amount of threads you make LUL.
2019-10-25 07:20
fresh new account, can you make it more obvious? 😂😂 imagine replying to yourself trying to hype your own comment and calling that "destroyed", what a loser LMAO
2019-10-25 06:34
Imagine believing that you're this important where I'd have to do that.
2019-10-25 07:21
A FUCKING LEAF, HAHAHAHA HIS FLAG IS A FUCKING LEAF KKKKKKKK THEY COULD USE ANYTHING AND THEY USED A LEAF? KKKKKKK
2019-10-25 21:37
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Burger brain > moose brain
2019-10-24 19:37
exactly
2019-10-25 03:30
nah moose brain >>>> burger brain = kebab brain try again swedistan
2019-10-25 06:38
device | 
Denmark bebm 
i read all of ur "arguments" if thats what u wanna call them and all i can say is i guess USA > Canada afterall
2019-10-25 03:46
cant cheat on lan
2019-10-22 17:59
there is a reason even fkn Ghost kicked him
2019-10-24 00:23
You know he isn't officially signed yet right. Hes a free agent so they are using him for the time being.
2019-10-24 18:32
so that guy never got banned? mindblowing
 | 
Brazil NahT_ 
ok subroza
ppk | 
Brazil 4vengerr 
nt subroza
2019-10-22 01:21
nt cheater
2019-10-22 01:21
nt sub femboy
2019-10-22 01:23
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
go back to cheating fk nub
2019-10-22 01:23
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
with tenz they would have won mirage xddd
shox | 
United States finedenim 
that's not even a good joke
2019-10-22 01:36
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
its a really sad truth
2019-10-22 01:39
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
they would have won inferno too
2019-10-22 02:12
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
subroza 4:20
2019-10-22 02:14
shox | 
United States finedenim 
I'm not even supporting subroza, c9 would've lost with either player.
2019-10-22 02:17
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
you are a realist but i want to have hltv fun mens(( dont ruin it 4 us
2019-10-22 02:21
shox | 
United States finedenim 
there's a lot of fun to had but the c9 stuff is becoming inflated, like 10000 threads
2019-10-22 02:22
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
10000? dude that is not a realist thing to do, you are exagerating
2019-10-22 02:25
shox | 
United States finedenim 
no
2019-10-22 02:25
He's been on the team for a couple of days max. He's probably just playing TenZ's roles even though he might not fit into them, or if not he's still not in his comfort zone yet. He hasn't played against any semi-decent competition in a while and has just been a stand in for shit NA teams since he left LZR. And everyone is instantly saying that he's a bad addition, based off 1 map. Some people just blow my mind.
2019-10-22 01:34
shox | 
United States finedenim 
its u again He had 6 months on CLG back in 2017, and 1 full year on Ghost and only achieved one top 3 finish at a mediocre event with the only good team being MIBR at the time. If he wasn't ready to play then why is he playing? goober brain logic
2019-10-22 01:37
I can't even remember what we were talking about last time but I'm pretty sure it was something as idiotic as this. Even the casters were saying that he's going to already be judged unfairly after this game. I think that says it all.
2019-10-22 11:17
shox | 
United States finedenim 
EU brain can't remember anything for more than 1 day, typical Also, casters are idiots, this isn't subroza's first pro game. This isn't his first pro team. He's been at it for years and has at best played at a average level compared to his peers. He will not be a star player on this team and I'm confident nothing will come from this, unless you can prove me wrong with reasoning that isn't, "he just joined give him time" then you can take your EU brain back to your brexit threads
2019-10-22 11:23
Sorry your conversation wasn't important enough for me to remember, I understand if that offends you. As for the rest of what you wrote, it's just garbage. It's in no way related to what I wrote. I'm not suggesting he becomes a star. I'm not suggesting he's the best player historically. I'm suggesting that anyone who thinks he is already a terrible pickup after 1 bad series is an idiot. If he plays just as badly at Copenhagen or at any other upcoming weeks of ECS then I will understand, since daps has quite a bit of time now to integrate him into the team, they have practice time, but he's played for C9 for 2 days and you already think he doesn't deserve an adequate amount of time to try and fit into this team before saying he's a waste. If you think the reasoning "give him time" is somehow invalid after 2 days, there's something wrong with you. And fyi, when he was on Ghost and CLG he was still playing against higher tier teams, like Navi, Liquid, Faze and C9 when they were good, etc. That's why I brought up him not playing at a higher level for a while, because he's going to be rusty. I think if I see your name on a reply I'm just going to ignore it from now on. Casters definitely know more than you. /closed.
2019-10-22 13:10
shox | 
United States finedenim 
That's a nice excuse for EU brain, and a lot of words. I just don't have the memory capacity of a senile 90 y/o to not remember what I did yesterday. I'll do a quick skim cause I'm quite certain you're just going to make excuses. Which you indeed did so, like a true ignorant child. The point isn't one event or acclimation to a team, it's the sole fact he wasn't good before this so why would he do any better in a new environment while being "rusty" of all things? Truly stupid. To even imagine that casters have more insight than players is beyond my comprehension you dunce, I've played at least to a semi professional level so I don't think a couple of csgo commentators are that relevant to my understanding of a good player.
2019-10-22 17:58
I was going to ignore you but this is pretty funny. Let's skip all your petty insults and shit because they are an obvious defense mechanism. (Ad hominem btw) "I've played at least to a semi professional level" So that's why you think you're right all the time xd Btw if the players know the most, then surely Cloud9 know what they're doing? You know, the ACTUAL professionals? Don't worry, you can treat that as rhetorical if you can't come up with an answer that isn't hypocritical. Now it's /closed, no matter how tempted I am by your next reply.
2019-10-22 20:50
shox | 
United States finedenim 
Didn't know "petty insults" would be important enough for you mention it, but you seem quite adamant to try to one up me on every point. It means I have a basic knowledge of how teams and their orgs work, unlike yourself who I assume thinks Faceit level 10 is pro. If you think for a second that the org has no say in who tries out then you're just as braindead as you make people think of initially when they talk to you. you already /closed once, I don't know how conceited you have to be to do it again but w/e. Regardless, please don't respond again, I don't want to see your ignorant thick brained comments anymore. Literally 0 clue of how professional cs works.
2019-10-23 03:45
shox | 
United States finedenim 
smallest wiener on hltv
2019-10-24 00:00
You really don't like being ignored, do you?
2019-10-24 00:18
shox | 
United States finedenim 
Just seeing if you're even competent enough to follow through your own words, apparently not.
2019-10-24 00:33
I am, because I'm not arguing about Subroza anymore. And you just wanted more attention, don't try and hide it lmao.
2019-10-24 00:38
shox | 
United States finedenim 
That's not really how it works when you know what my comments are going to be, plus you never really argued about Subroza you just said a bunch of a shit that had no relevance to him and I tried to educate you but you refused. So :/
2019-10-24 00:49
Dude, the fact that you actually thought the CLOUD9 ORG would force a 5th player onto the team just proves you know NOTHING, you didn't educate anyone.
2019-10-24 00:53
shox | 
United States finedenim 
I said the org had a big part of the decision to trial him, that's all I said regarding that. Since you like to pull shit out of your ass so much then I suggest taking your head out first.
2019-10-24 01:15
Ok. If the Cloud9 players didn't want him, then the only way Subroza would be on the team is if the org forced him on. Make sense? Unless you want to say "oh the org won't pay for Brehze's buyout, that means the org has a say" or some rubbish, because daps obviously isn't looking at players on any good NA teams, he's looking at free agents or even people on lower tier NA teams that will want to leave for C9 and won't be expensive at all if they need to be bought out. Daps had a lot of options available. Out of all of them, he chose Subroza. It's his project. He wasn't even building this for Cloud9 originally. And they aren't the type of org to stand in the way of that. They treat their players very well. You really need to stop replying. Like I know I said /closed, but you keep replying back and for all of your "semi-pro" knowledge, you're getting humiliated. I've caught you being a complete hypocrite and just genuinely knowing nothing multiple times, but you just keep saying "oh dude you're just talking a load of shit", you resort to insults, and I don't say that because they offend me, I say that because it just highlights how weak your argument is. I don't really care if it satisfies you that you got me talking about Subroza again. At the end of the day, it satisfy me more to win the argument. And if you just read back across all our messages, and take in everything that has been said, you will realise this. There's less shame in accepting defeat than in being unable to accept it because you have a massive ego and think you know everything. Just let it go, ok? I'm going to go to bed now. Sleep tight.
2019-10-24 01:35
shox | 
United States finedenim 
C9 won't fund daps for fuckin shit that's why he's picking these reused players, they care way more about league than this garbage, you think they'll pay out a couple 100,000 for a good buyout like coL? No chance. It takes 2 to tango you imbecile, If what I'm saying is enough to warrant these long responses then you're hypocritical to an unbelievable extent. Also, "give him a chance" isn't a reason, that's your personal opinion. He's historically mediocre and all of C9's new iterations have shown that they aren't very good at decision making. Lets end it on this note, I'm not going to satisfy your vanity because you believe you won some sort of battle with, "giv him chance plz only one series". Because that was really your only argument. If playing at an extremely average to below average level on pro teams for the past couple years is the definition of a player C9 need, regardless of your inhibitions. Then I sincerely believe you're just trying to make me say I'm wrong for the sake of your pride. Which is truly pathetic.
2019-10-24 01:55
Why are you even suggesting that any of the complexity players would go to C9? They won't even want to leave, they have a more stable roster with a CEO investing a lot of money into them. Whether C9 can afford the buyout or whether daps wants the players becomes completely irrelevant when the players don't want to leave. Like, how can you act like you know so much, then write a paragraph about MY vanity, whilst also saying something as stupid as that? "Give him a chance" is a reason when people are already saying he's not going to work in the team after 2 maps. How hard is this to understand? He could be a terrible addition for all I care, OR he could surprise you. But it is too early to tell for sure. There isn't anything controversial about that. I have already said that I'm not arguing he's been the best performer historically. But he has been chosen for a reason. And the fact that you think that has been my only argument just proves you pick and choose what information you want to take in. And every argument YOU have made, I have countered. Again, just read everything that's been said again if you find that hard to believe.
2019-10-24 18:29
I'm saying that C9 won't pay a huge buyout like complexity has done, not that they will buy out any of coL's players. Read please. Yes your vanity, you clearly stated it right here. "At the end of the day, it satisfy me more to win the argument" I'm using logic to define the aspect of this pick up because I'm rather sick of C9's shitty roster pickups which have been consistently such for a long time now, if you don't understand that, then too bad. It is your only argument, please give me another reason if there's any. At least more than the "Reason" you're claiming they have for picking him up, because "daps pov" and its relevance to the pick up is something I doubt you sincerely understand.
2019-10-24 19:16
You're literally ignoring what I wrote. "Whether C9 can afford the buyout or whether daps wants the players becomes completely irrelevant when the players don't want to leave." You're saying that the amount of money C9 has would inhibit their ability to sign complexity's players, but it doesn't matter.
2019-10-24 19:19
Lol, if they want them to leave they can bench them. You're getting dumber and dumber the longer the conversation goes. js
2019-10-24 19:33
Who is "they"? You mean Complexity? Why would they want the players to leave? Lake doesn't care about the buyout money, he has plenty, he cares about his "juggernaut" and probably also wants to keep their major spot at this point. I'm getting dumber?
2019-10-24 19:54
You mentioned c9 and players leaving and now you're correlating what I said to coL? Wtf are you doing with your life bro.
2019-10-25 03:32
So in #106 "they" meant C9? Why? You realise that in #105 and #102 I was talking about COMPLEXITY players not wanting to leave COMPLEXITY, right? Ofc c9 would bench their players if they wanted to get rid of them wtf. I'm saying complexity players don't want to leave and their org don't want them to leave. ???
2019-10-25 15:56
And I clarified to you already that I was never referring to coL players, in fact they have no relevance whatsoever to anything I've said, you're either that stupid or actually 0/8
2019-10-25 17:39
Ah I see, although you did word it horribly the first time, I didn't see the clarification. That one actually is my bad, I'll admit that. But BlameF and RUSH are higher quality players than daps is looking for, as in an internationally proven, good-fragging IGL and a Major winner, not people on lower tier NA teams. The two are incomparable. If those two players had been given the opportunity to join/stay on C9 in the roster's current state, they would choose complexity anyway, not to mention the roles not fitting. So yet again, money is not a factor. Any player that is good enough to have a buyout of a few hundred thousand dollars is going to be playing for a better team. Btw, Cloud9 just sold some of their best players from their Overwatch team, on top of selling RUSH, so I wouldn't underestimate the amount of money they have right now. Those few hundred thousand you are referring to from complexity are now sitting in C9's pocket.
2019-10-25 18:11
They have the money they just like League a lot more than csgo. I don't know what their future plans are but they aren't making that much progress rn with their current roster. I don't mind seeing something good come out of it but I'm more strict regarding it because they have had many roster changes thus far and I feel like it's a game of its own to be doing this with players. At some point they have to realize that this is a failed project or they need to literally reinvent the roster with something that actually has a good chance of succeeding. I won't be on much to respond to you because i have a disc in my spine moved and im about to die from pain so i'll catch it when i catch it.
2019-10-26 02:02
I think if they wanted to go all out, they could buy a good team, but they've already started off with this kinda budget team anyway so idk I guess that's a good place to end it then, this was fun. Good luck with your operation.
2019-10-26 03:15
yes thanx you very much
2019-10-26 06:01
nt subroza
2019-10-22 01:33
Just to hold a spot here to see if he is right.
2019-10-22 01:36
4-20 nt subroza
2019-10-22 01:37
Like it is hard to not be critical of C9, I just hope they improve.
s1mple | 
China fu22Y 
name checks out
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
hahaha funnymeist0r
2019-10-22 02:16
 | 
Canada thelegend27 
420 blaze it up mon
 | 
Europe sn00b_d0gg 
yes, mom! blaze it!
2019-10-22 02:59
 | 
United States MrSuppressor 
I agree, but also, -subroza and +Floppy/+Moose
2019-10-22 02:13
 | 
Spain Crusher_ 
BOToza without cheats 18-39 XDDDD clown9 is a joke
2019-10-22 02:26
+1 mixwell back to riders riders back to top tier 3
2019-10-22 03:10
 | 
Spain Crusher_ 
Not that where he is now it's any better, atleast in Riders can talk his native language and not live miles of kilometers away of his familiy and friends to lose to fucking trash teams xD
2019-10-22 03:35
 | 
Canada MooseKnuckles 
We all shit on c9 because secretly, we all hold a special place in our hearts for c9. I don't believe anyone with an IQ above 75 will argue that the Boston major wasn't the pinnacle of CSGO. No. The Boston major was the pinnacle of the entire history of CS.
2019-10-22 02:46
no it isnt
2019-10-22 11:25
They have to disband and build the team from zero. Otherwise they wont get anything
2019-10-22 11:22
They already did that
2019-10-22 11:28
With shitty players
2019-10-22 12:04
When it comes to NA, there wasn't anything better available. The up-and-comers are already snatched up and the top talent already has a team aswell. They could probably stick together eUnited, C9 and Riot Squad or w/e to make a decent team, but without a solid foundation it doesnt seem likely
2019-10-22 12:12
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
He has been so bad for a long time already
2019-10-22 11:29
dupreeh | 
Indonesia Ugha 
Damn, did Subroza share his cheats with you or what?
2019-10-22 11:34
 | 
Europe braxtey 
Yeah, leave him alone in desert
2019-10-22 11:35
 | 
Israel FRIsaac 
nt subroza
2019-10-22 11:36
-1 comment stealer
2019-10-24 00:35
 | 
Israel FRIsaac 
-1 coMment stealer
2019-10-24 14:50
 | 
Finland LARSONi 
Obviously most of us would get sh*t on by him, but its not our job to play cs 8h a day and not suck against tier 2 teams
2019-10-22 11:36
Cheater.
2019-10-22 12:14
 | 
Korea ARBOGA 
steamcommunity.com/id/SubrozaCS/inventor.. best pro inventory though, only a knife, looks so clean imo
2019-10-22 12:34
hacker don't wanna lose too much cash on ban
2019-10-22 20:51
hacker kid choke
2019-10-22 20:51
 | 
Ukraine sodaH_ 
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
2019-10-22 20:52
unfortunately I dont think this was an anticipated change. The team chemistry was being subverted and damaged, they had to act fast. C9 was expecting to be refining this week not redesigning. I dont blame them for picking up somebody that has come to work consistently over a few years and tried to make it work and advance their teams. That had to be high up on the list of desirable traits considering their rosters since two months after Boston major
2019-10-22 21:10
subroze can't be worse than 0.9 rating tenz also subroze is a good role player(entry) like in Ghost under steel tactix also better than Zellsis
2019-10-24 00:21
I hate to say it mens, but why do you even care? I'm not a subroza or clown9 fan but I don't get why people are hating on bad players on a bad team. We all know c9 is trash to just move and stop replying to threads about them or making them
2019-10-24 00:50
his cheats were updating that match, wait for next game
2019-10-24 00:58
youll prove it or ill KILL you!
2019-10-24 00:59
 | 
Canada Abolition 
Flag
2019-10-24 00:59
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about subroza . u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
2019-10-24 15:15
lmao are you serious?
2019-10-24 19:36
I get shat on every day by cheaters in mm who cars
2019-10-25 03:33
subroza on lan? i arent think that
2019-10-25 03:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.