it helps ur muscles to grow, thats why so many pro hockey players use it
It prevents brain growth.
If you dont snus , you lose.
lose your teeth and get mouth cancer
guess its not good for your blood circulation and oxygen saturation
Don't think it makes a big difference
snus is from the natural plant snus the snus everyday
slows down hypertrophy just like tobacco, weed and alcohol
lower oxygen levels in blood - muscle cells dont get as much nutrients - less muscle growth
it only affects performance in the gym since nicotine restricts blood vessels which means less oxygen flow to the muscles, not a doctor tho, dont do snus a couple of hours before going to the gym and you are good mate
The growth is the cancer in your mouth
if u have motivation to go to the gym, tf is holding u back from dropping ur nicotine addiction?
Doesnt affect your muscle growth
Snus gives you massive muskles
unless u dont wanna do competition i don't think any drugs will affect ur muscle growth alot.
Chemically speaking, snus shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produce it from the amino acids glycine and arginine.
Several factors affect your body's snus stores, including meat intake, exercise, amount of muscle mass and levels of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1
About 95% of your body's snus is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found in your brain, kidneys and liver
When you supplement, you increase your stores of phosphocreatine. This is a form of stored energy in the cells, as it helps your body produce more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.
ATP is often called the body's energy currency. When you have more ATP, your body can perform better during exercise
Snus also alters several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength and recovery
Idk about snus but I had a huge boost in my gains first year or so after I quit smoking