If nobody can have alts hltv would be dead
Karma system xaxaxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxaxaxxax
flags its a unique and cool thing, so its stupid to remove.
maybe but then we couldnt laugh with troll comments so no, this aint reddit shit
already exists sport mode
The freedom of speech exists
imagine hltv without flag jokes
i would leave it asap
5. Turn screen off if you think people are bully you
4. we have +1/-1 system
3. what if dont have phone? then who is call?
2. if anything forums should get more featured. what about news article each week: User of the Week, B8 of the week, Thread of the week, ban stats, ...?
1. you can be anti isreal and not anti-semitic???
how about some normal ads instead of gambling everywhere???
0/8 Karma system 😂 almost got me
You should be banned for these ideas tbh
make flags ip based to prevent fake flags.
5. Remove flags - it only leads to users bullying each other based on the country they are from.
> agreed, either remove flags or IP based flags.
4. Add karma system - similar to reddit, add up/downvote option to hide the troll/irrelevant posts
> no, hltv kids would just abuse it
3. Add phone verification - to make sure people don't break the rules by creating multiple accounts
> i think login with steam acc would be a better idea
2. Make the HLTV forums hidden by default - many people have complained about this already and i think HLTV forums should be here but optionally so people who don't want to see stupid threads don't have to deal with the emotional/mental struggle of having to see content they didn't come for here
1. Strict ban rules for anti-semitism - i've started to see anti-semitic and anti-Israel posts more and more in the forum section, people constantly make fun of Israel/Jewish people and i think perma banning everyone who does so is a good fix and an example for the rest of the alt-right trolling community (transphobes, homophobes, racists etc.)
> agreed, they should ban all kinds of racism or just ban all alt-rightards, that would be even better
there was karma on old hltv with hltv pro
also your bait rating was more important which was profile views/comments
#2 is already in place, just switch to sports mode
I only disagree with 4, the rest is ok
1. Strict ban rules for rusophobia - i've started to see rusophobic and anti-Russian posts more and more in the forum section, people constantly make fun of Russia/russian people and i think perma banning everyone who does so is a good fix and an example for the rest of the alt-right trolling community (transphobes, homophobes, racists etc.)
In two hundred years an internet archeologist will stumble upon this shit show of a post and his best guess will be that this was the cruel doing of a Reddit spy trying to kill HLTV from the inside.
SLOVENAC JESI TI DOBRO OBJASNI MI
go to reddit then, we happy with this
These are all good ideas, actually
What is wrong with multiple accounts? It's not like you can hack anything on HLTV...
wtf just go to Reddit lmao
+1 minus the flags i think they add character (but there should be something to prevent fakeflagging)