Thread has been deleted
Last comment
WHERE TO FOR ZYWOO?
Happy | 
France happy_2_major_niko_0_major 
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org apologies for my lack of threads over the past few months despite my return, i've been very lazy i am oh so sorry for this. but now i am back with a topic that i feel very strong about, where is it that Mathieu "ZywOo" Herbaut should go? in case any of you are new to the scene or live under a very fat rock i will explain who ZywOo is. ZywOo is french prodigy who was first noticed when playing for the team AaA and his time in FPL. ZywOo played with a few other french randos and he was the best player in AaA by far. now i know it seems like nothing special and theres probably hundreds of undiscovered talents suffering in orgless teams and FPL challenger league but ZywOo is special, so special in fact that when the french organisation Vitality entered the world of CSGO they had to have him. at this point ZywOo was still unknown to the majority of people and only those who really followed the scene closely would know of his talent. he'd probably played a few LANs but most of his games were online and as we all know, online means nothing in the world of professional CSGO. i was also doubtful, so doubtful that i even made a thread about it when people began suggesting that tier 1 orgs should start looking to pick him up saying that he had not really proved anything yet: hltv.org/forums/threads/1765551/zywoo-no.. alas, myself and any other doubters were proven wrong when Vitality picked up ZywOo and he really began to prove himself. in his first year playing in a professional setting ZywOo has picked up 2 tournament wins and 4 HLTV MVPs, lets be clear this guy is a fucking animal, he has only ever gone negative in 2 events in his life and both of them were qualifiers in 2017 and before where he played with what is essentially match making players. ZywOo has not gone negative since 2017 and certainly not negative at a professional level. the guy is unstoppable and many are comparing him to what the vast majority will say is the best player to ever grace CSGO and that being Aleksandr "s1mple" Kostyliev. s1mple being the current best player in the world people love to see the two titans clash and theres a really sick HLTV.org picture of the two of them shaking hands. the current state is that people are literally disregarding every other player right now in the race for HLTV.org #1 and #2 because most people are certain (myself included) that these 2 kings will occupy those spots but who will claim the glorious #1 spot in 2019??? s1mple and ZywOo are similar in many many ways, some good, for example they are both some of the finest players we've ever seen, they can both rifle, pistol, AWP exceptionally and really they have no weaknesses, THEY have no weaknesses, the only thing that holds them back is the players they must play with 4 other people who are clearly not a good fit with them. i ventured on to reddit and i saw a very interesting comment, yesterday FaZe played against Vitality on inferno and ZywOo was playing B, the comment in question said that you could literally see that FaZe saw ZywOo was playing and legit just went the other way, they didnt even want to risk playing on the same site as him and would just leave, the fact that 1 chubby frenchman is enough to scare the entirety of the FaZe roster away is proof enough that he is something special. s1mple on Na'Vi same thing, his team holds him back, s1mple is very loyal to Na'Vi however and seemingly will never leave, either that or they pay him so much he doesnt even care about being the best (at this point im thinking it is probably the latter) ZywOo is younger however and is more impressionable im thinking, it is clear to see that the currently Vitality lineup does not work well so changes must be made for ZywOo, a team can either be built around him as he is by far the best player and he is allowed to pick the people he wants on his team or he moved to a European team, this option is harder however as ZywOo's english is not very good. i arent thinking that ZywOo will want this type of pressure, when the team removed Nathan "NBK-" Schmitt from Vitality, ZywOo wanted nothing to do with this and abstained from the voting process. ZywOo is simply too nice to have a team built around him. this is big problem because you cant be the best without being a little bit ruthless and making some selfless decisions. if s1mple wanted to he couldve had anyone on navi removed at anytime but he was obviously good friends with all of them. ZywOo has the power to do the same, he can make his own monster team if he so wants. personally i think the best thing for ZywOo is honestly for him is another french shuffle, Vitality or G2 need to decide to build a team around him but who would the other 4 players be? let us run through our options: Kenny "kennyS" Schrub, the original hero of France, people probably fantasise right now about the two meeting on the same team and for a time it looked possible with kennyS possibly joining Vitality when the team was created but alas it has never happened and they are yet to meet on the same side. kennyS is of course an AWPer and ZywOo is also but as i already mentioned his rifling skills are also phenomenal so i dont think he will putting the AWP in the capable hands of kennyS. NBK-, ZywOo obviously didnt seem to have an issue with NBK- but a lot of other players did, wether he wanted NBK- to stay because he thought he was a good player or because he simply did not want any beef is unknown, Vitality's results under NBK-'s lead were shaky at best but the team still had some good results Richard "shox" Papillon, it is worth noting that shox and NBK- dont really get on at least on a in game level, the two have never played on the same team for long without one being removed in favour of the other, they simply dont get on and as a result you cannot have 2 on the same lineup, their issues seem to stem from both wanting their own style of IGLing which is vastly different and as a result, they cant in game well. Dan "apEX" Madesclaire, apEX is currently a teammate of ZywOo and as of right now his stats are pretty bad. i remember back in 2015 when some would say that apEX was the best entry fragger in the game, he has since fallen off in recent years and he just cant frag as well as he used to. he has a good game every now and then but its more not than often. Vincent "Happy" Schopenhaeur, Happy is probably and sadly out of the equation at this point, he briefly played for Vitality when the team was first created but was the first to be cut from it. with Happy being out of the game for so long its possible he will have had time to reinvent himself but i cant see him returning to the scene anytime soon as i have insider info you know The rest of the G2 boys, Audric "JaCkz" Jug specifically is having trouble with the english communication. as G2 is now a european team with the addition of 2 of the CR4ZY boys, they have to speak england, it has been stated that JaCkz has trouble with this as just liek ZywOo , his english is not perfect, as a result this is costing the team some informational advantage. it is likely that Nemanja "huNter- Kova? and Nemanja "nexa" Isakovi? also do not have perfect english and all this does not help the team. European for the french seems to not be the way to go but i dont think we should count out huNter- completely as he is very talented player and is a solid rifler. same story for nexa as well really. the overall issue with Vitality i think isnt that they are a bad team its just how inconsistent they are, i dont think the team meshes well together and ZywOo is always the one to do everything at the end of the day hope you enjoy this read -happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2019-11-17 19:42
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Golden | 
Sweden Bakkmann 
To my bed xaxa
2019-11-17 19:43
 | 
France Zyuwu 
+1
2019-11-20 01:44
 | 
Portugal OtioMarcelo 
tldr ?
 | 
Finland trashsports 
TLDR: ZywOo is the best player in the world and there are no players who even close to him
2019-11-17 19:44
s1mple | 
Europe Sam2k 
0/8
2019-11-19 11:37
 | 
Denmark ntnoscene 
nt no scene s0mple top 10
2019-11-19 11:39
XD 0/8
2019-11-19 20:10
 | 
Europe black1ch 
nt no scene s0mple top 20
2019-12-09 15:20
Xd
2019-12-09 15:49
Didn't read but +1 because it's you
 | 
Finland trashsports 
Why do you like this idiot?
Because he puts a lot of time and effort into his threads
2019-11-17 19:48
 | 
Finland trashsports 
So? How did he help the world? Maybe he developed the theory how to reduce climate change or how to get rid of dictatorships in different countries? His text is absolutely useless and distracting people from really important problems.
2019-11-17 19:51
You serious? Does someone have to change the world to be liked? Ofc not. His threads are supposed to entertain people, so if thats useless to you, then fine, but other people enjoy reading them. And how tf is this distracting from important problems? Are we not allowed to have fun?
2019-11-17 19:59
autist | 
Brazil hrp_ 
How does a thread like this entertain people, since they most likely don't read it ? lmao
2019-11-18 01:36
its a csgo forum ya fag
2019-11-19 18:13
 | 
Finland trashsports 
Firstly, reported for insult. Secondly, there are a lot of problems in our world to just write useless text about CS
2019-11-19 18:25
Firstly, Youre a faggot. Secondly, Youre a faggot. Thirdly, Youre a faggot.
2019-11-19 18:28
get baited lol
2019-11-20 01:27
Says the guy post hunting. Fag.
2019-11-20 01:44
low iq, easily offended, typical stoner.
2019-11-20 01:58
Butthurt fag.
2019-11-20 02:24
Stop taking this seriously? Wtf is wrong with you?
2019-11-19 18:37
 | 
Finland trashsports 
There is no time to be chill dudes.
2019-11-19 19:58
Hes a fag, men.
2019-11-19 23:25
s1mple | 
Europe Sam2k 
+1
2019-11-20 01:57
what you have against me Mr trashsports, because i am mouse fan?
2019-11-17 21:27
 | 
Finland trashsports 
Sorry, I was in bad mood
2019-11-17 21:50
its understandable, no hurt feelings my friend
2019-11-17 22:26
thank you my friend Mr ALEKSIB_DIDNT_DESERVE_KICK
2019-11-17 21:23
tl;dr
 | 
Finland trashsports 
TLDR: ZywOo is the best player in the world and there are no players who even close to him
2019-11-17 19:45
+1
+1
g pa lu
Read it entirely as always The thing is i just wasted so much time when i have to go study latin for some stupid exam tomorrow but it was a good Read Thank mr Happy2majorNiKo0 Maj3r
2019-11-17 19:48
very best luck in your exam my friend, i appreciate that you value my threads but education comes first!
2019-11-18 01:01
 | 
France G2_top_5_soon 
KennyS Zywoo JeyN NBK Jackz Would be the best
2019-11-17 19:59
 | 
United States Festive_ 
+1 but unlear if jeyn will be good at top tier
2019-12-09 12:51
device | 
Denmark bebm 
the only relation g2 has with the number 5 is when they overdo their 0v4 loss by losing a 0v5 round
2019-12-09 18:30
So that G2 almost beat ecovice and co. eith their 5-0
2019-12-09 19:17
woxic zywoo s1mple karrigan ropz top1
2019-11-17 20:01
 | 
United States Festive_ 
epic triple awp setup
2019-12-09 12:50
actually pretty fine lineup
2019-12-09 15:07
We actually have quite a similar idea of a dreamteam. Mine would be: S1mple Zywoo Electronic Ropz / Flamie Karrigan
2019-12-09 15:19
ropz obviously better than flamie bro
2019-12-09 15:40
 | 
United States Festive_ 
+1
2019-12-09 16:10
good read!
2019-11-18 01:03
glad you enjoyed this
2019-11-18 15:55
 | 
Russia ToughGuy 
Didnt read
2019-11-18 01:05
why not Mr ToughGuy?
2019-11-18 16:28
 | 
United States MyerHappyBoys 
Missed you very much thank you for the great thread
2019-11-18 01:32
glad you enjoy this read
2019-11-18 17:44
did not read but you should go and make a book
2019-11-18 01:32
haha i have written enough threads to make a book probably
2019-11-18 18:57
Im not gonna read it but nice try mens
2019-11-18 01:35
thanks anyway :(
2019-11-19 11:36
 | 
Brazil fuNNa 
good read welcome back
2019-11-18 01:36
ty my friend
2019-11-19 16:50
LEo | 
Denmark FELIXXD 
Yes
2019-11-18 16:01
 | 
Germany the_dukes 
reported for scam
2019-11-18 16:29
what ? ? ?
2019-11-19 17:21
 | 
Germany the_dukes 
reported again
2019-11-19 18:41
fair enough my man it do be like that sometimes
2019-11-19 19:30
 | 
North America davidbowie22 
Basicly Kennes Zewoo Nbk Snakepex Amanek/jackz For the french shuffle
2019-11-18 17:51
frozen | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Apex is arguably the primary reason Vitality are failing. Him and shox's inconsistency. I'd rather have jackz and amanek or rpk
2019-11-19 18:31
Yh I’m thinking apex isn’t too hot honestly
2019-11-19 19:33
frozen | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Hes really on and off and more off lately
2019-11-19 21:01
 | 
North America davidbowie22 
He plays entry but thats meaningless when zeewoo just goes in
2019-11-20 12:01
frozen | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
He hasnt been very successful finding openings for Vitality
2019-11-20 12:55
 | 
Qatar PrisMcsgo 
tldr
2019-11-18 18:58
Somebody did one for me already one of the earlier replies
2019-11-19 19:45
s1mple | 
Europe Sam2k 
tldr
2019-11-19 11:38
2019-11-20 01:23
 | 
Sweden forceS1ck 
Mr happy is back finally
2019-11-19 17:25
indeed Mr forceS1ck
2019-11-22 14:27
frozen | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Kenny - would take resources from Zywoo Shox and apex - consistently underperforming on Vitality especially in big matches Happy - washed up and hasnt shown anything in years. This team would bomb out super hard.
2019-11-19 18:32
frozen | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
The team meshes fine with zywoo they're just underperforming individually. The teamplay, strategy and coordination are there, they just lose duels at crucial moments consistently
2019-11-19 18:33
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org apologies for my lack of threads over the past few months despite my return, i've been very lazy i am oh so sorry for this. but now i am back with a topic that i feel very strong about, where is it that Mathieu "ZywOo" Herbaut should go? in case any of you are new to the scene or live under a very fat rock i will explain who ZywOo is. ZywOo is french prodigy who was first noticed when playing for the team AaA and his time in FPL. ZywOo played with a few other french randos and he was the best player in AaA by far. now i know it seems like nothing special and theres probably hundreds of undiscovered talents suffering in orgless teams and FPL challenger league but ZywOo is special, so special in fact that when the french organisation Vitality entered the world of CSGO they had to have him. at this point ZywOo was still unknown to the majority of people and only those who really followed the scene closely would know of his talent. he'd probably played a few LANs but most of his games were online and as we all know, online means nothing in the world of professional CSGO. i was also doubtful, so doubtful that i even made a thread about it when people began suggesting that tier 1 orgs should start looking to pick him up saying that he had not really proved anything yet: hltv.org/forums/threads/1765551/zywoo-no.. alas, myself and any other doubters were proven wrong when Vitality picked up ZywOo and he really began to prove himself. in his first year playing in a professional setting ZywOo has picked up 2 tournament wins and 4 HLTV MVPs, lets be clear this guy is a fucking animal, he has only ever gone negative in 2 events in his life and both of them were qualifiers in 2017 and before where he played with what is essentially match making players. ZywOo has not gone negative since 2017 and certainly not negative at a professional level. the guy is unstoppable and many are comparing him to what the vast majority will say is the best player to ever grace CSGO and that being Aleksandr "s1mple" Kostyliev. s1mple being the current best player in the world people love to see the two titans clash and theres a really sick HLTV.org picture of the two of them shaking hands. the current state is that people are literally disregarding every other player right now in the race for HLTV.org #1 and #2 because most people are certain (myself included) that these 2 kings will occupy those spots but who will claim the glorious #1 spot in 2019??? s1mple and ZywOo are similar in many many ways, some good, for example they are both some of the finest players we've ever seen, they can both rifle, pistol, AWP exceptionally and really they have no weaknesses, THEY have no weaknesses, the only thing that holds them back is the players they must play with 4 other people who are clearly not a good fit with them. i ventured on to reddit and i saw a very interesting comment, yesterday FaZe played against Vitality on inferno and ZywOo was playing B, the comment in question said that you could literally see that FaZe saw ZywOo was playing and legit just went the other way, they didnt even want to risk playing on the same site as him and would just leave, the fact that 1 chubby frenchman is enough to scare the entirety of the FaZe roster away is proof enough that he is something special. s1mple on Na'Vi same thing, his team holds him back, s1mple is very loyal to Na'Vi however and seemingly will never leave, either that or they pay him so much he doesnt even care about being the best (at this point im thinking it is probably the latter) ZywOo is younger however and is more impressionable im thinking, it is clear to see that the currently Vitality lineup does not work well so changes must be made for ZywOo, a team can either be built around him as he is by far the best player and he is allowed to pick the people he wants on his team or he moved to a European team, this option is harder however as ZywOo's english is not very good. i arent thinking that ZywOo will want this type of pressure, when the team removed Nathan "NBK-" Schmitt from Vitality, ZywOo wanted nothing to do with this and abstained from the voting process. ZywOo is simply too nice to have a team built around him. this is big problem because you cant be the best without being a little bit ruthless and making some selfless decisions. if s1mple wanted to he couldve had anyone on navi removed at anytime but he was obviously good friends with all of them. ZywOo has the power to do the same, he can make his own monster team if he so wants. personally i think the best thing for ZywOo is honestly for him is another french shuffle, Vitality or G2 need to decide to build a team around him but who would the other 4 players be? let us run through our options: Kenny "kennyS" Schrub, the original hero of France, people probably fantasise right now about the two meeting on the same team and for a time it looked possible with kennyS possibly joining Vitality when the team was created but alas it has never happened and they are yet to meet on the same side. kennyS is of course an AWPer and ZywOo is also but as i already mentioned his rifling skills are also phenomenal so i dont think he will putting the AWP in the capable hands of kennyS. NBK-, ZywOo obviously didnt seem to have an issue with NBK- but a lot of other players did, wether he wanted NBK- to stay because he thought he was a good player or because he simply did not want any beef is unknown, Vitality's results under NBK-'s lead were shaky at best but the team still had some good results Richard "shox" Papillon, it is worth noting that shox and NBK- dont really get on at least on a in game level, the two have never played on the same team for long without one being removed in favour of the other, they simply dont get on and as a result you cannot have 2 on the same lineup, their issues seem to stem from both wanting their own style of IGLing which is vastly different and as a result, they cant in game well. Dan "apEX" Madesclaire, apEX is currently a teammate of ZywOo and as of right now his stats are pretty bad. i remember back in 2015 when some would say that apEX was the best entry fragger in the game, he has since fallen off in recent years and he just cant frag as well as he used to. he has a good game every now and then but its more not than often. Vincent "Happy" Schopenhaeur, Happy is probably and sadly out of the equation at this point, he briefly played for Vitality when the team was first created but was the first to be cut from it. with Happy being out of the game for so long its possible he will have had time to reinvent himself but i cant see him returning to the scene anytime soon as i have insider info you know The rest of the G2 boys, Audric "JaCkz" Jug specifically is having trouble with the english communication. as G2 is now a european team with the addition of 2 of the CR4ZY boys, they have to speak england, it has been stated that JaCkz has trouble with this as just liek ZywOo , his english is not perfect, as a result this is costing the team some informational advantage. it is likely that Nemanja "huNter- Kova? and Nemanja "nexa" Isakovi? also do not have perfect english and all this does not help the team. European for the french seems to not be the way to go but i dont think we should count out huNter- completely as he is very talented player and is a solid rifler. same story for nexa as well really. the overall issue with Vitality i think isnt that they are a bad team its just how inconsistent they are, i dont think the team meshes well together and ZywOo is always the one to do everything at the end of the day hope you enjoy this read -happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2019-11-19 19:59
cry | 
Turkey IsNotFree 
reported
2019-11-19 20:10
TL DR
2019-11-20 01:25
someone already made a tldr
2019-11-22 00:16
ZyWho?
2019-11-20 02:01
disrespectful
2019-11-22 11:01
 | 
Finland TuureBoelius 
I agree
2019-12-08 21:43
ty sir
2019-12-09 12:43
France needs to shuffle in younger players, they finally started and it brought their scene back somewhat, with Vita being a consistent top 10 team since it formed even if at the time ZyWoO was the only young player, and G2 made a comeback Alex ZyWoO Shox KennyS jeyN/davidp/MAKA/Amanek Ex6 - coach Good mix of younger talent, veterans, and a good tactical mind for a coach
2019-12-08 21:48
i really dont know about alex my friend??
2019-12-09 18:19
didnt read because im pepega and cant read for more than 3 sentences
2019-12-09 12:49
unfortunate for you then
2019-12-10 14:19
Le chômage a son paroxysme , bravo a toi mon frère
2019-12-09 12:52
French scene has no future Zywoo Hunter Nexa Jackz +some 300 iq igl maybe aleksib
2019-12-09 15:12
 | 
Poland Lukovsky 
I love you happy but if you write AaA instead of aAa one more time I'll stop loving you
2019-12-09 15:13
are you seriously telling me the name of that team is "against All authority" it just looks wrong, "Against all Authority" looks so much better, stupid clan names smdh
2019-12-09 18:20
 | 
Poland Lukovsky 
I understand your point but it's such a legendary tag that shouldn't be changed whatsoever.
2019-12-09 18:26
-GuardiaN +zywoo just learn russian lol 4Head
2019-12-09 15:14
sound idea my friend
2019-12-10 17:17
Billy | 
United States Russso 
aAa not AaA
2019-12-09 15:59
#96 haha
2019-12-10 18:49
zywoo niko coldzera rain olofmeister
2019-12-09 16:02
ZywOo learn russian go to navi or navi learn english go to navi best option
2019-12-09 16:03
ZywOo to FaZe! -olof +ZywOo
2019-12-09 18:32
Good thread for sure. Personally i think vitality is finished because 1. Washed up players 2. No composure. Just look at apex how terrible his aim is, rpk who has a good aim but his reading of the game is awful, and than shox whose time seems to have passed. Alex as terrible as apex. The only way to raise french scene to the top is by having a half French team. I would send zywoo and nbk to g2, so the team is composed of these two plus nexa, hunter and jackz
2019-12-10 19:02
19:55Vexed vs Phoenix
Vexed
Phoenix
03:30Thunder Logic vs Bushido Boyz
Thunder Logic
Bushido Boyz
17:00paiN vs W7M
paiN
W7M
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.