Thread has been deleted
Last comment
What do y'all think? I think it should be legalized. And no I'm not a stoner/pothead. It simply doesn't hurt anyone, it's much better than smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol yet those 2 are legal. Weed making you "lazy" is a very small argument that could be true for some cases but it's not a valid reason for it not being legal since there is so much stuff that has bad effects on you and your health or mental health that is legalized, I mean I didn't mention ciggs or alcohol for nothing. Also there are 0 deaths from weed.
2019-11-19 05:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
if u can go to mcdonalds and legally buy 100 hamburgers to consume i dont see why u shouldnt be able to buy weed
2019-11-19 05:54
Well that's one way to put it lmao.
2019-11-19 05:55
Best argument against making it illegal. Go to your president and say this, weed legal forever. Cry is free
2019-11-19 08:15
TENSE1983_DID_NOTHING_WRONG din wrong
2019-11-24 02:31
I can't believe it, but actually +1. It's childrens logic and that's what applies in society.
2019-11-19 15:07
Lmao
2019-11-20 17:57
+1 haha
2019-11-22 02:34
 | 
Australia sad_faze_fan 
because its has more vitamins and minerals men
2019-11-23 06:25
where are live you?
2019-11-19 05:55
Rather not say lmao it sucks out here. Medical weed is legalized though, also you can buy like 0.2 THC weed oil top fucking kek.
2019-11-19 05:57
Germany?
2019-11-20 17:08
was gonna ask the same :DDDD
2019-11-20 19:34
No. Much worse lmao
2019-11-20 19:47
? cant think of anything worse
2019-11-20 19:52
Balkan countries.
2019-11-22 02:33
Serbia? Greece? Anything similiar or close to them?
2019-11-23 09:49
close, very close
2019-11-23 09:50
 | 
Finland J3bediah 
Estonia
2019-11-20 21:57
lmao no.
2019-11-22 02:32
 | 
Sweden flippig 
Decriminalized at least
2019-11-19 05:57
Yes +1 I don't do drugs but nobody gains anything from throwing stoners in jail
2019-11-24 01:03
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
will encourage young kids to smoke guaranteed, terrible idea. all the coffee shops in cities, the smell that goes through the streets, kids will much rather come across the drug and the amount of addicts will increase. fuck that and fuck all the useless stoners who will defend their fucking plant like their life dependet on it. i swear arguing with potheads is like arguing with fucking 10 year olds, always in denial.
2019-11-19 06:05
Wuwuwu. I said I'm not a pothead. Ah yes it will really encourage young kids to smoke! No it won't cause they already want to smoke. Young teens will always smoke. Nothing will change dude. They just won't have to fucking get in legal trouble for not that much reason. Do you really think teenagers will see weed is legalized and after that start smoking? Lmao. If you're a fucking teenager that wants to smoke you go and smoke. Also you're so fucking funny, "amount of addicts will increase", yeah wow weed is surely so addictive while you can get diagnosed by some retard for pills that can fuck up your whole life.
2019-11-19 06:12
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
dumbass, you might not be a pothead, you sure do sound and argue like one. if weed is more and easier accessable, it will obviously lead to bigger exposure and therefore more people smoking it, this ain't rocketscience. if you get more people smoking weed= you will have more people get addicted to weed. also weed is the gateway drug nr1, so people will try other drugs as well. not speaking for everyone obviously, but the amount will increase and it's inevitable if it gets completely legalized.
2019-11-19 06:16
weed isnt an addictive substance. You can get addicted to it though, but only in the way you can get addicted to anything. Countries with a less strict drug policy has less issues with drugs. There is no such thing as gateway drug. Smoking weed doesnt need to cause any problems, same way as drinking beer dont turn you in to an alcoholic. Gj being a product of propaganda.
2019-11-19 06:34
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
absolutely everything checks out. if you ask any crack addict on the streets on how they started their drug career, i'll guarantee you 95% will answer with weed. once you overcome the fear of taking a drug like weed, you're less hesitant to try out new drugs. people get depended on it, which is basically an addiction. decriminalization is something completely different. I am for it, but against complete legalization. smoking weed does cause problems, if abused.
2019-11-19 06:41
The first point doesn't prove it's a gateway drug lmao. If it's a gateway drug that means that most people who smoke weed get lead into other shit easily. Most people that smoke weed only really smoke weed or do some shit like acid at times and that isn't dangerous. No one gets dependent on weed. No fucking way lmao. Stoners just like getting high and that's basically 90% of stoners. They don't depend on it and they aren't like "oh if im not high on this fucking plant i cant function" Also the last point is valid. But man everything if abused causes problems. Look at something like washing your hands which is a very good thing to do can fuck up your whole skin and make your metabolism shit and get you prone to all kinds of diseases. Speaking from someone who had OCD and almost got sick and had blood pouring out from my hand.
2019-11-19 06:49
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
Why am I arguing with a guy who compares washing hands to abusing cannabis? No one gets depended on weed? jesus, you're so green it truly hurts. You clearly never seen an actual weed addict, a full blown stoner. They need to smoke in order to be considered normal, they dont smoke to be high anymore. I refuse to keep talking with you because this clearly showed how little you know about the subject.
2019-11-19 06:54
I am not comparing it dude. I'm giving you an example from personal experience. Also washing hands can fuck up your whole life as dumb as it seems. You can't fucking get addicted to weed. I have seen full blown stoners. You don't know fucking shit. What do they fucking smoke for you stupid fuckign ass? If someone is a fucking retard and needs to do something to be considered normal then that's their fucking fault. Guess we fucking ban gaming then? So fucking stupid.
2019-11-19 06:57
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
Yes you can get physically addicted to it, and there are millions of examples, and now stop replying to me. "People often develop significant physical dependence to the drug, meaning that the person’s system comes to rely on the presence of the drug to function normally. When the person stops taking marijuana or reduces the dose, they may experience withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, trouble sleeping, cravings, loss of appetite, and restlessness.1 Dependence often develops in conjunction with tolerance, in which the user must use increasing amounts of marijuana to achieve the desired effect or experiences less of an effect if they continue to use the same amount of the drug."
2019-11-19 07:03
Where are the fucking examples you fucking dumbass...? Do you know what a drug addiction means? You wake up you need to fucking do the drug, you don't feel normal, you get anxious if you don't have it, you can't function, you can't stand not being high. That doesn't happen with weed. You don't know shit about your friend's struggles neither.
2019-11-19 07:05
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
You clearly can't read, yikes. Stop replying to me, you're an actual embarrassment to talk to.
2019-11-19 07:06
You edited your fucking comment. I didn't see the edit lmao. The effects you're talking about only happen if you really fucking abuse weed. I don't think most people are that dumb.
2019-11-19 07:08
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
Most people? Obviously not But there a millions of people who are addicted. This is what i have been trying to tell you. These effect will occure if you smoke daily for a couple of years, do you know how many daily weed smokers there are?
2019-11-19 07:11
Man there are millions for everything. There are 7.5 billion people. There aren't many people that smoke every single day, or not that much per day.
2019-11-19 07:13
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
how is that relevant to what i just said? the whole point of this convo was that i said weed is addictive, you didnt believe me, i showed you proof and now you're talking unrelated irrelevant nonsense.
2019-11-19 07:15
You never showed proof that weed is is addictive.
2019-11-20 01:04
you're either stupid or illiterate, he literally quoted exactly what happens if you smoke reguarly and can't control it.
2019-11-20 01:12
He quoted that yes. But how is that proof that it's addictive lmao. It's very rare that stuff like that actually happens with people lmao. Also most of the time it's just a fucking regular hangover.
2019-11-20 02:14
Weed is devil sometimes:)) smoking daily for past 7 years I could talk.. you both have truth kinda
2019-11-20 01:23
As spastic as the guy is, he's actually got a point though. Weed is an addictive drug, it blocks REM sleep and causes nightsweats after quitting heavy use. That right there is a physical reaction to no longer administering the drug to the body, hence it's addictive. The 80's were all about how weed was made by the devil himself, but the 2010's are all about how it's angelic, cures cancer and is the answer to every problem. Be realistic, there are pros and cons to just about every substance, but unfortunately too many people lack critical thinking to view it from a neutral perspective. Critique 1 property and someone will call you a propaganda fuelled idiot, praise another and you'll be labelled a stoner... Nice world we live in.
2019-11-20 09:28
Well thing is yeah it can be addictive but the guy is acting like it's this fucking hard drug that will ruin your life and it will get you addicted after like 2 months of using it like or even less like it's some fucking opiate. There are so many people even in this thread that have smoked for a long ass time and they aren't close to addicted nor they are "useless stoners" like the guy said. Yeah there are pros and cons, but again there are pros and cons to everything, not just weed or drugs. Countries where it's legal haven't suffered from it too. Also that 80s - 2010s point doesn't really have shit to do with anything, people's views change as a whole throughout the years. Weed can be addictive but it's not as fucking hard to get off as again I have to mention opiates for example.
2019-11-20 16:41
Yes, he's an idiot, lol. The comparison does check out btw, in the 80's there weren't nearly as many people defending this substance as much as today, today there are clear-as-day addicts defending weed because their precious addiction is being attacked and they feel threatened for it. They act as though weed has absolutely no negative properties to it, which is just simply not true, but at the same time it's also not as harmful as those 80's idiots would lead you to believe either. There is a middle ground somewhere but both sides refuse to see it. I don't know why you're repeating your point about opiates over and over again to me, I never argued it's in the same league, you must be mistaking me for someone else.
2019-11-20 19:49
I'm not bringing my point about opiates to you. I'm mentioning it cause we were talking about the other guy that's an idiot edit: the rest of your points are good tho
2019-11-20 22:53
 | 
Finland jakem0n 
+1
2019-11-20 16:59
i take drugs at least once a month, gateway drug was alchool, everyone i know that does, started with alchool, most don't smoke weed, some not even cigarettes. Sorry, you're a product of propaganda.
2019-11-20 19:40
Why are you humoring this retard? These dumb fucks in denial about weed are the ones we should be smoking up the most lmfao. Look at how anal this prick is. Hand the man a joint and move on man.
2019-11-20 19:32
lmao
2019-11-20 19:48
Everything is problematic if you abuse it. Every crack addict has tried literally everything and it wasnt weed that caused the spiraling its not how addiction and mental unhealth works, an addict will abuse literally anything. Gateway to abuse and addiction is shitty mental health and/or poor living conditions for the most parts. Edit: not to mention the genetic part of addiction and addiction problems caused by social media and smartphones from a young age. There we have a real fucking gateway
2019-11-19 06:53
+1
2019-11-19 06:51
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
you two sound like you read shit online and try to use that as an argument. i've seen it, i've had friends who got soaked into the world of drugs because they started to smoke weed. It breaks barriers, it will push the curiosity and it is a gateway drug. it obviously doesnt apply on everyone, i never said that, it does apply to a lot of people though and thats why i brought it up.
yawn this is what everyone says "hurr durr i have seen it first hand", i am certain you know nothing about your friends struggles - as its obvious you barely have any grasp of drugs. Also if it breals barriers maybe it should be legal then you be breaking any legal barriers by smoking weed.
2019-11-19 07:03
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
say what you want, it was, is and will remain a gateway drug, whether you like it or not. it always starts with weed.
2019-11-19 07:05
nah it doesnt. Read a book
2019-11-19 07:07
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
yea in most cases it does. read those nuts
2019-11-19 07:12
nah ir doesn't. You see, you are a simpleton and simpletons only understand simple solutions and simple problems. Your lack of brain capacity keeps you from seeing any bigger picture. Stay ignorant, dummie.
2019-11-19 15:43
No. Alcohol.
2019-11-20 01:07
Alcohol has absolutely nothing to do with it. Alcohol isn't illegal, you will get alcohol without having to have an encounter with a dealer. The sad truth is, those dealers usually sell other crap as well, and that's how weed comsumers are more likely to get in touch with other drugs. that's why we need decriminalization, but completely legalizing the drugs, is not the right thing to do imo.
2019-11-20 01:19
Ya bc no ome sells bootleg booze. Fuck youre one ignorant faggot.
2019-11-20 01:43
great argument, also getting instantly insulting shows how "mature" you really are. typical stoner, absolutely worthless to society.
2019-11-20 01:57
Butthurt fag.
2019-11-20 02:23
Alright, but if that's a bad argument, then so is "alcohol has absolutely nothing to do with it." That is about if not more ignorant than his post. Resorting to namecalling him a stoner doesn't really improve the discussion either.
2019-11-20 09:43
excuse me? you should read it again, i did not call him any names, i tried to have a normal discussion, bur he clearly wasn't capable of doing so, that's why he jusr insulted me.
2019-11-20 15:20
it could also be that you're an ignorant cunt buddy
2019-11-20 20:47
In the UK where i live, almost 30% of drug related deaths are related to being drunk at the time. Also being drunk is also how a lot of my friends tried weed for the first time just if thats at all useful
2019-11-23 23:51
How do we know they weren't prone to fucking up their lives in the first place, how do we know it can solely be excluded to weed being the reason they strayed off into further drug abuse, how can you say for certain weed was the one and only reason for it, why couldn't it have been the other million factors like insecure personalities, bad peers, peer pressure, poor conditions, bad upbringing, etc. etc. I agree that weed is mostly bad for the brain, but you act as if it is per definition a gateway drug, and your story doesn't convince me, just read the aforementioned reasons before you ask why. You either haven't thought critically enough about it or you haven't explained thoroughly enough where your certainty stems from, but if this is all there is to your story, you can be wrong, and that's a fact.
2019-11-20 09:38
broky | 
Latvia dawls 
Have you thought that not all the people are the same? I do smoke it, yes better to not smoke anything, but from my experience weed doesnt do anything to you, even helps me work harder, focus on details.. I’m not saying you should smoke or anything, but man stop being such a bitch, people do what the fuck they want, your opinion here means 0 bro, you are so protective, and last thing your friends must be weak as shit if they got weed as gateway drug, that was their choice to go further and try the harder drugs. I will not use any other drug that might do something to me, weed is enough for me thats why its legalized in many countries, states, even here in Latvia its illegal, but everyone does it, even police do... so calm down everything is fine
2019-11-21 07:42
 | 
Finland jakem0n 
+1
2019-11-20 17:00
Weed is not a gateway drug lmao. Also no weed being more accessible doesn't mean more teens will smoke it. More people sure. But you did talk about teens, and there's a difference. Also lmao weed is not something that you get addicted to.
2019-11-19 06:36
you definitely can become addicted. weed boosts serotonin and dopamine, so if you are low in those departments (ie depressed) your brain can form the link that whenever you feel sad, you smoke weed and it makes you feel happy. you can easily become addicted this way.
2019-11-20 02:22
You can, yes. But he is saying it like it's some fucking opiate which can get you hooked immediately and fuck up your whole life etc etc.
2019-11-20 04:07
yeah weed def not like that
2019-11-20 06:14
 | 
Germany MoBo 
The counter of smoking teens decreased in Canada after they legialized it. nt
2019-11-19 14:10
this is true. im a smoker but have to agree if it became legalized you would definitely get more addicts. however im an advocate for making it legal because addiction has never stopped money hungry governments!
2019-11-20 02:20
you seriously sound like a proper idiot
2019-11-20 02:43
I dont understand why people care so much about people who want to destroy themselves. If people like you had more self awareness instead of pointing out what the others should or should not do, everyone would be happier? A guy wants to drug himself? Nice, let him do it, not your business. A guy wants to not study or to not work, not giving a fuck about his future? it's his problem. Surely someone educated him, and that's that family or person problem. I smoke weed ocasionally and I still study in a university, with pretty good grades while i work on a part time to pay it. Feels good to go home a smoke a joint to clear all the stress. You might have a different way of clearing your day to day stresses, but people actually enjoy it. Obviously there's excess in every area: people who smoke to much, people who work to much, people who don't give a fuck at all. In the end, you should think about yourself and the people you care about. Hating someone just for smoking is plain dumb, the person isn't doing anything personal to you and messing with your life, just enjoying his life his way. Do the same, just a tip, you can hate me if you want, just trying to give a point of view
2019-11-20 17:01
 | 
Norway Angodude 
+1
2019-11-21 08:01
 | 
United States PP_Bizon 
I agree with this, just let people do what they want, it's their problem if they fuck themselves over. As long as I don't have to take care of the person who's fucked themselves over idc. That being said, there are some jobs being high could be a serious danger.
2019-11-23 04:56
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
It's not a gateway drug according to studies done in the UK, teens who smoke weed are less likely to try other drugs compared to teens that smoke cigarettes
2019-11-20 23:00
 | 
South Africa Frostinizo 
jesus howcome you so touched? If you dont want to smoke dont, but dont ruin everyone elses fun
2019-11-19 07:02
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
I am not touched, i just hate stoners, they as useless as it gets.
2019-11-19 07:13
 | 
South Africa Frostinizo 
seems like you only know 1 person who smokes and is a fat fucking fuck. trust not everyone is like that bro
2019-11-20 07:48
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
I think you have a bad perception of people who use weed recreationally - sure there might be some fucking lazy ass stoners who get fuck all done and are retarded, but i think that’s the exception rather than the rule. I personally smoke everyday, have done so for a while now - I still have a masters in marketing and a solid job where I put in 50+ hours a week - so what if I want to light up when I get home, does that make me a lazy addict fuck? I don’t think so
2019-11-19 17:50
 | 
Germany w/e 
+1
2019-11-19 21:27
+1. Been a rec user for 10 yrs. Great education, great job, great home and wife and a baby en route. YOU make the decision to be lazy, not weed.
2019-11-20 01:06
weed encourages that behavior, jesus yall are actually glorifying this shit is just sad as hell
2019-11-20 01:16
Not if ya smoke Sativa young buck
2019-11-20 01:42
valde | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
No, lifestyle encourages that behavior. Everything can be done in moderation. It's when you use it as an escape tool that it becomes a problem.
2019-11-20 23:10
you are the exception, as sad as it sounds but it that's the truth.
2019-11-20 01:10
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
I’m not sure what it is like in the US, but in Denmark there is a big variety in the people who smoke - when you go to Christiania in Copenhagen to buy weed you will see everything from highly educated suits, to young punks and skaters. I think we as a society would benefit both economically but also in terms of health/stress if we were to legalize it. We don’t have an issue with weed users, but I can see where you’re coming from if the US does.
2019-11-20 08:53
Nah he is not. Literally everyone I am close friends with (15+ people) smoke either weekly or daily. Everyone has a uni degree, one is in MENSA everyone works full time. Not that anecdotal means much but you have no idea who smokes and who does not, you're just a stupid kid
2019-11-20 20:50
funniest shit ive read all day
2019-11-23 22:42
Stay dumb
2019-11-23 22:58
No, that makes you an active addict, but an addict nonetheless though. I don't see why you can't take it with moderation, why must you get stoned every single day of your life? One would immediately think you're trying to cope with something, like a form of escapism since you resort to this habit every day.
2019-11-20 09:50
Do you know what an addict is? It doesn't depend on how much you do weed it's about if you can't stay off weed. This guy seems like he can take a break lmao
2019-11-20 16:35
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
I can take it with as much moderation as I would like, it’s not like I’m craving it and can’t go by a single day without smoking, I can easily do that, I just choose not to. Why you ask? 1.5 years ago I almost went down with stress - my job is very demanding and I have extremely long hours.. so I went to the doctor and all he said was to take a break from my job, which wasn’t possible, so I asked if there were any medication available in my situation and all he could offer me was one synthetic shit drug after the other which I told him that I wouldn’t be taking, so he suggested weed and it has worked wonders. I cope much better with stress now, I’m highly motivated every day and my creative thinking has actually spiked.
2019-11-20 17:13
Yes, and if you re-read your own post now then why would you even choose to stop doing it... It's hard to tell whether you really have control over it, reading your post makes it seem like it is too wonderfull to go without it, hence it being addictive, because it's so joyful that one would be crazy NOT to take it every day anymore. Regardless of how you look at it, if you abuse a substance, which in your case being stoned every day, is a form of addiction. A person getting drunk every day is an alcoholic, what is a person getting stoned every day ... ? There isn't really a term for it, but they both share the same property; addiction. You might sugarcoat or try to divide it any way you like by arguing semantics, for example by saying an addiction is something you NEED, not something you want. Well, in my opinion if you want and do something every day, you're equally addicted, just in a much less negative light I suppose, but addicted nevertheless. I hope it won't become a slippery slope for you, but when you say you're doing it every day and see no reason not to take it every day anymore plus how great and beneficial it is, I don't know man, doesn't sound good to me.
2019-11-20 19:42
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
I'm not exactly saying I would be crazy not to take it anymore, I definitely see myself stopping when I find other coping mechanism that works for me. I work out regularly, eat healthy, don't smoke normal cigarettes and barely drink alcohol, so I know the stress isn't related to any other part of my life other than work, I'm 25 and haven't really found decent ways to cope with stress yet. In terms of control, I know I have it.. There is lots of weekends where I don't smoke and feel completely fine, no urges, increased aggression or anything like that - weekends aren't stressfull - this summer I also went on a 1 month trip around Asia, didn't smoke at all, so I feel perfectly comfortable with what I'll admit is substance abuse indeed, but I wouldn't call it an addiction as it is not something i definitively need and don't want to do every day - but yeah when you've had a 10-12 hour day in the office with clients who understand fuck-all, then you light up ;) I have thought about switching it out for CBD oil since there isn't any active THC and my doctor says it's the preferred solution for working professionals - would that make it less of a slippery slope to you my dude? You do have a very valid point and a very strong argument , you get a +1 for being smart
2019-11-20 22:44
It's kind of sad that it deserves a +1 since it's just a normal discussion, but since most of these derive into namecalling and whatever, I appreciate the thought. Thanks. Treat yourself on one as well. :p Seems to me like you have it well under control then when I read about your experiences. :) Very solid way to handle it, I hope you find a healthier, substance-free way of dealing with your stress man, but at least I can understand much better now why you resort to doing it on a nearly daily base. Best of luck with it, I hope you won't have to deal with stress in the future, I don't think it'll be healthy to race towards your retirement if this will what you have to sacrifice for the rest of your carreer.. It seems almost too much for anyone to handle. But I guess you love doing what you do, or you wouldn't have done it. I don't know what the best alternative would be, I very rarely deal with stress, I just don't experience it in a manner where it blocks me from functioning properly or where it obstructs my ability to relax or sleep... But you may want to look into what weed does to REM sleep, since it 'freezes' REM sleep, meaning your dreams will be far less vivid. The effects of this diminish after time, like 3 days if you're a heavy user, and your REM sleep will basically return two-fold for the first few nights, which can cause very vivid dreams or even nightmares. Nobody can really say for certain what dreams are good for, but if you don't experience REM sleep, basically your body sleeps, but your mind doesn't fully rest. But that's a totally different subject matter and frankly I don't know all that much about it.
2019-11-20 23:00
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
Haha yes, it is kind of sad but that’s HLTV for you ;) Yeah definitely! I really do love my job to the fullest, it’s just very demanding at times - I’ll find ways in due time, just have to find the ways that work for me. Yeah I saw a whole documentary about this REM sleep thingy, I think it’s kind of disturbing how it can mess with your natural sleeping patterns, I do sleep like a baby though, but can confirm that I very rarely dream and if I do, I rarely remember them - so there is definitely something to it!
2019-11-21 07:17
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
And on another note, you're not the real Albert Verlinde, right?
2019-11-20 22:46
I'd be very surprised if you actually know who he is if you're really from Denmark. :)
2019-11-20 23:01
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
Most Danes wouldn’t, but he was kind of a meme at my high school RTL boulevard ftw encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%..
2019-11-21 07:20
Holy shit, what are the chances. :P He's kind of a meme to me as well, he's pretty much known for being a gossiping little troll.
2019-11-21 14:27
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
Haha indeed, with a mix of sarcasm - some dude from my class saw something on reddit with him, showed it to the whole class and he became our go to meme
2019-11-21 16:59
Wrong.
why are you so uneducated ?????? it will actually help... look at the Netherlands look at Portugal
2019-11-20 07:51
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
+1 Portugal mens can confirm that it works - crime is down to a record all-time low and shit like that
2019-11-20 18:36
 | 
Denmark Hulabulia 
people are pushing for it to be legalized, and regulated, young people already smoke weed, and if it gets regulated its gonna be easier to stop young people from doing it its also gonna protect said young people from getting the wrong stuff, because if it gets legalized and industrialized its gonna be easier to tell what you're buying
2019-11-20 22:59
Xyp9x | 
Cyprus Xeeh 
Statistics show that younger people use marijuana less when it's legal than when it's illegal. It's not exciting and cool when it's normalized.
2019-11-23 09:51
Exactly.
2019-11-23 11:52
 | 
Sweden peepee_lover 
And that statistic is very right because it makes so much sense. If it's legal, it's harder for younger people to get access to it because you get ID:d if you try to buy it. When it's illegal, ofc a dealer won't ask for ID.
2019-11-23 22:41
acid | 
Estonia MC_Ride 
retarded as hell the fact that it isnt legal in most of the world so answer is obvious yes
2019-11-19 06:12
nowadays u have more chances to die in a mass shootout or big pharma companies rather than overdosing on weed
2019-11-19 06:20
overdosing on weed 😂😂😂😂😂😂
2019-11-19 06:34
 | 
United States nedwab 
its actually possible but not realistic to overdose
2019-11-20 22:55
Yeah maybe if you eat a ton of edibles
2019-11-20 23:23
 | 
Poland Lukovsky 
overdosing on weed KEKW
2019-11-19 14:42
 | 
Ukraine NAVl 
Lmao, this guy doesn't smoke weed
2019-11-20 16:36
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
Can't tell if unenlightened or just trolling hard.... It is not possible to overdose on marijuana bro
2019-11-20 18:38
 | 
United States PP_Bizon 
It's definitely possible, you can overdose on literally anything if you take too much of it.
2019-11-23 04:59
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
Sure, you fall asleep
2019-11-23 12:21
 | 
United States PP_Bizon 
It'd be possible to kill, you'd just need to take a ridiculous amount, which is probably not likely.
2019-11-23 16:34
you can There have been people dying because of weed
2019-11-23 06:26
edibles.
2019-11-23 09:48
 | 
Denmark c0re_ 
Hahahahahahhahahha yeah no
2019-11-23 12:20
weed must be legal, it's not a drug and it's not as addictive as nicotine for example
2019-11-19 06:20
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
0iq maroc stoner you know there is a psychoactive chemical in weed called thc right? it is a drug. It is addictive. please stop spreading nonsense.
2019-11-19 06:24
lmao you think the fact that something is psychoactive means its addictive?
2019-11-19 06:35
 | 
United States jonnyjones 
no it means it's a drug. it can lead to addiction.
2019-11-19 06:41
Man, fucking PCs and eating gummy bears can be addictive, I don't think it means shit. Just cause it's a drug it doesn't mean it's addictive. If you want addictive shit look at opiates.
2019-11-19 06:43
+1 This guy doesnt know shit about addiction yikes
2019-11-19 06:46
 | 
Ukraine NAVl 
Anything can lead to addiction, trash argument. I've smoked weed for 3 years now and I'm not even close to being addicted. I only smoke like once a month or two, or have periods where I smoke a lot and yet I still didn't get addicted.
2019-11-20 16:38
My man, smoking for 3 years sounds like an addiction to me..
2019-11-23 05:03
Since when does time you do something evaluate if you are addicted or not lmao?
2019-11-23 09:48
 | 
Ukraine NAVl 
Nah, I'm not even close to being addicted "my man"
2019-11-23 11:11
>smoking for 3 years sounds like an addiction to me >not a retarded user
2019-11-23 23:54
you definetly never tried weed
2019-11-24 03:56
well its a drug but it should be legalized
my low quality bait worked on that guy above :D
2019-11-19 06:58
yes lol
2019-11-19 06:59
i'll change my nickname to : 0iq maroc stoner
2019-11-19 07:00
nice mens))
2019-11-19 07:04
I think it should not be legislated at a federal government, it should be left fully to local governments. The problem with federal legalization of weed is that if you know a thing or 2 about federal government legislature (Specially American continent and EU gvts) , you'll know that the legalization will be accompanied with regulations and some sort of leeway for a tax in the future if not a direct tax while legalizing it, this is all done with the intention to have an extra card at the time of negotiating with their lobbyists. Whereas if you left it to your own province-state-regional body, fully, then you'd be able to scape almost all of this, besides, fuck centralized power from a throne in some capital of a country telling the entire country how they should live, you should be against that....thats...kinda what a republic is meant to defeat.
2019-11-19 06:26
 | 
United States snack- 
Yea I agree with this totally.
2019-11-19 06:31
 | 
United States snack- 
I do not think it should be legal. I do not think it should be a major crime since I take the risk and use it frequently in the United States. I think it can cause issues with work ethic and cardiovascular shape. In my opinion, and I have blood tests to back it up, frequent use can decrease serum testosterone. I believe that many people are not able to properly regulate themselves in the case of high risk factors such as mental illnesses. In addition I think that its casual use will become a problem because it is must easier to smoke and work or drive relative to alcohol. Aside from that in the case of edibles, I believe that it can be a risk to have them in the house with children and young teenagers. Unlike liquor beer that taste terrible to a young person, edibles are very tasty and can have extremely powerful effects that may become an issue if ingested by a young person. I believe this will hinder society.
2019-11-19 06:31
The edibles part is true. But holy fuck dude. Beer doesn't taste bad to a person cause they're young, it's cause it's an acquired taste. In my country every teen is gonna get so much beer for new years, I heard from a friend that these girls in his school are literally getting like 15-20 bottles and there are 5 of them. 14 y.os btw. Yes weed can cause issues, but can. Problem is here that it only can but for most people it doesn't. Also your blood tests don't really mean stuff cause we're talking generally.
2019-11-19 06:42
 | 
United States snack- 
Yeah it's an acquired taste but say example an 8 year old finds it in the fridge and takes a sip. It's gonna taste like shit and he's probably not going to drink it. An 8 year old finds a brownie in mommys cabinet and starts munching on it and its fucking good so he's gonna finish it. That creates a problem doesn't it? Also the testosterone thing is an n=1 for me but there have been preliminary studies that have replicated similar results. Nothing conclusive but I definitely think it's something that most people don't get into that I definitely think is worth nothing. In my opinion it is easier to have a weed and smoking problem even if you don't have an addictive personality which I do not believe to be the case with other drugs such as alcohol. This is not a positive for society Keep in mind also that I smoke a few times a week. I run the risk and if I got caught I would pay the price. I think that it should not be a criminal offense but should not be supported by the government or be incentivized by legalizing it.
2019-11-19 07:04
Yes but what you're talking about is a very rare scenario. Except if mommy is retarded, mommy won't put a brownie in mommy's cabinet. Idk man it honestly depends on person to person. I have never seen someone have a problem with smoking and I know so many people that smoke.
2019-11-19 07:06
 | 
United States snack- 
It is rare, but it happens more than you think and if it's legal those retards will have access to this and potential for this to happen more often. It totally does depend person to person but as a society I don't see a benefit to the government incentivizing weed use by legalizing it
2019-11-19 07:14
Yeah but look at countries where it's legalized, they don't have the problems y'all are talking about.
2019-11-20 16:34
 | 
United States snack- 
Short time horizon
2019-11-20 19:18
Xyp9x | 
Cyprus Xeeh 
Literally every one of your concerns have been completely proven wrong in states like Colorado who have had access to legal weed for years now. Kids are using it less, crime has gone down, state programs have tons of extra funding. You have to be a retard to argue against legalization at this point
2019-11-24 01:12
+1
2019-11-24 02:24
Xyp9x | 
Cyprus Xeeh 
Even in your very specific scenario nothing bad would happen to that kid lol
2019-11-23 23:48
 | 
United States snack- 
If you believe that you're an idiot. There are tons of stories in the news about kids going to the hospital for stuff like this.
2019-11-24 00:58
Xyp9x | 
Cyprus Xeeh 
Going to the hospital and then what? Getting released home with nothing bad happening to them. Better make it illegal for the billion other people who are trying to use it responsibly. You sound like the idiot believing in some news propaganda.
2019-11-24 01:03
 | 
United States snack- 
The only person believing propaganda is you. You're so biased to the point you can't even realize that even the reality of going to the hospital as a kid isn't a "problem" to you
2019-11-24 02:05
Xyp9x | 
Cyprus Xeeh 
You act like they are dying. They would be going to the hospital because they aren't sure why they feel weird not because their life is an any danger. It would likely be more harmful to them if they drank one of their parents energy drinks from the fridge.
2019-11-24 02:24
+1
2019-11-24 02:25
 | 
United States snack- 
Don't bother with the financial implications of going to the hospital
2019-11-24 02:44
 | 
World Beard43 
I don't think the alcohol argument is valid at all, although I do agree that alcohol is similarly harmful to weed mentally and far more harmful physically. The reason is that it's actually impossible to ban alcohol. You can ban the sale or commercial use (although this would ruin the medical industry) but it's literally impossible to stop people from making and consuming alcohol without 24 hour surveillance. I don't drink, but I could easily make enough for multiple people to get plastered with what's in my house right now in just a few days. Weed on the other hand is a specific plant. It can't be created from household ingredients, it requires the plant. It's illegal because it is harmful and it's theoretically possible to enforce prohibition. Also, to say that weed isn't harmful is patently false. It doesn't end lives, but it absolutely destroys lives. Having said all of that, I don't think it's remotely beneficial to society for the possession of a small amount to be punishable.
2019-11-19 06:32
Weed isn't harmful if you aren't a dumbass. Just like with anything. It just can make you lazy. Also I didn't say alcohol shouldn't be legal, I just said if alcohol is legal then weed should be legal too. Most people arguing about weed and saying it shouldn't be legal don't care about it being a plant and not being able to just be made from ingredients. So therefore it doesn't matter.
2019-11-19 06:38
 | 
World Beard43 
Weed is harmful to anyone who uses it. It does matter because that's the reason alcohol is legal, prohibition is impossible so the only logical answer is to make it legal and regulate it. Prohibition is possible with weed. Your argument that 'alcohol is legal therefore weed should be' is invalid.
2019-11-19 07:00
Xyp9x | 
Cyprus Xeeh 
Saying it's harmful to anyone that uses it is just plain stupid. Some people's lives are completely turned around in a positive way by the use of it. It can be used in place of many medications that have harmful side effects and allow them to have a normal life
2019-11-24 05:17
 | 
Brazil Arnobio 
Yeah Uh-huh So seductive
2019-11-19 06:35
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul 
100% if vodka and other hard liquor is legal why shouldn't the less harmful leaf be, its weird how big stigma there is around weed in older generations, my mum once found my vodka bottle when i was like 17, no big deal, couldn't imagine how mad she would be if she know I've ever smoked, also funny how old people don't know how common it is nowadays
2019-11-19 07:01
Who thinks the grass is a drug to shoot himself. Let it be legalized as soon as possible. Fuck cops .1. ACAB 1312
2019-11-19 07:24
crack would be better
2019-11-19 08:16
ZywOo | 
Asia 7RU7H 
if alcohol is legal, i see no reason why weed shouldnt be...
2019-11-19 13:58
ALEX | 
United Kingdom 3Head 
personally, weed negatively effected me more than any drug I ever took (acid, e pills, xans, ketamine, mdma, cocaine and other prescriptions) it would make me freak out and make me very paranoid
2019-11-19 14:00
No, cause: 1. 70 to 80% of the nation well be crack heads ( pretty much people beetween 18 - 25) 2. Everyone can in theory produce it, if you choose to make it legal and then removing it, "The War on Drugs" will start again. 3. The way from weed to a lets say even more "dangerous" drug is very short. So no
2019-11-19 14:06
3. Point is completly garbage. By this logic alcohol or tobaco are the „entry drug“ There are so many people who don‘t smoke/neversmoked and still take „hard“ drugs. 1. point is also completly bullshit Broyou have no idea.
2019-11-19 14:30
3. Off course tobaco and alcohol are entry drugs. 1. No? Ok, so if you could steal right? And your friends want to steal with you but is afraid of doing jail time, then if it gets legal to steal, why would your friend not steal. Kinda stupid comparison but you get the point.
2019-11-19 15:05
No? You can still decide if you want to take drugs I also smoke weed since 2015 and now in 2019 i took 3 -4 times „hard drug“ . And you wanna go the easy way and say that happend because i smoke weed? Bro no just no
2019-11-19 17:49
but you tried hard drugs right? 1 time is enough to destroy not only urself but family and friends etc.
2019-11-19 21:20
Haha lol In 7 months i took it 4 times when i was out Also i think mdma is not so dangerous i can control myself while im doing it and 4 times is not very often nothing changes in my life
2019-11-22 17:20
Lmao that first point is funny. So funny. I don't even have to explain I explained it somewhere in this thread.
2019-11-20 01:02
why? you get lazy as fuck and some stupid people like that feeling and will continue and continue until they dont get the same feeling like before and then they start using harder drugs -.-
2019-11-20 15:13
Lmao that's not how it works. 1) Just smoking weed doesn't make you that lazy except if you do it like 24/7, not like a joint, 2 joints a day, but just all the fucking time 2) Even stupid people know that just not 1 smoking for 2-3 days lowers your tolerance, you can't really get addicted to weed dude, they can take a 3 day break lmao 3) Do you really think someone is gonna fucking go from doing only weed to go fucking do crack, it doesn't fucking work like that, at best they are gonna do smth like acid it doesnt work like that, its very rare for smth like that to happen dude
2019-11-20 16:33
it is how it works
2019-11-20 16:46
lmao no. are you like 14 dude
2019-11-20 16:51
im not gonna waste more time here, i feel like misunderstood what i meant so im better off ending here
2019-11-20 17:57
 | 
Portugal MR_CAL 
should be legal. doesnt make any sense that is not. in 20 years i believe it will be legal in most of the countries. netherlands is one of the best countries in the world because they give the freedom to people to choose. even if u smoke 5 joints every single day u are not doing anything bad to anyone, only to yourself. thats a choice. oh but if everyone smokes the society is gonna be lazy af because they will be smoking all day. WRONG. by giving them a choice u give more freedom and at the end more responsibility. weed not only should be legal but imo makes a society better, with a stronger mentality and self-confidence. thats why the netherlands its such a nice place with such nice and open people. every country should be like that but unfortunately our presidents are still too old to get it.
2019-11-19 14:26
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
yes obviously. Its a fucking plant. A plant being illegal while tobacco and alcohol arent is inexcusable. Legalize it. Regulate. Tax it. Ez profit and revenue.
2019-11-19 14:28
Meanwhile we spend tax dollars by making it illegal haha
2019-11-20 09:08
Politics and logic can‘t go togehter
2019-11-19 14:28
Decriminalize all drugs, I'd say.
2019-11-19 15:07
All drugs should be banned
2019-11-19 21:28
karrigan | 
North America Jkhes 
Why?
2019-11-20 01:15
It ruins society. People will be a slave to their desires. No work will get done if everyone is too busy being high
2019-11-20 02:08
Plenty of people get work done now though despite multiple drugs being legal.
Yeah sure it might relieve stress short term but then all of a sudden everybody forgets what they had to do. All of a sudden people are too lazy to accomplish work. People are now in rehab getting treated for their addictions
2019-11-20 02:25
If you smoke weed every day and do not make 50.000+ a year you are a pussie and should focus on your work anyway. But. Actually. There are ALOT of ppl who smoke and work normaly. They get home tired. Smoke to relax then go to work normaly in their code. Hahahaha.
2019-11-20 02:47
So they decide to ruin their own body to feel better? Pathetic, if you want to stop being stressed actually do something instead of smoking a damn plant. Imagine being so weak to do drugs. Not only are you physically harming yourself, you have no self respect either.
2019-11-20 02:50
++1 if you're actually 15 you got my full respect, pretty good views for a 15 yo
2019-11-20 02:51
Weed doesn't ruin your body lmao
2019-11-20 04:05
Short term memory loss, dangerous chemicals etc. That sounds healthy to you?
2019-11-20 04:19
Everyone that I know that smokes weed (like 30 people) doesn't have short term memory loss. "dangeRoUS cHeMicAls" its a fucking plant
2019-11-20 04:22
short term memory loss is proven, you should stop defending weed like your life depended on it.
2019-11-20 15:26
How is it proven when none of them have short term memory loss lmao
2019-11-20 16:30
Most drugs are bad, but the issue is that criminalisation does not serve a valuable purpose. It just pushes it to the black market and creates general chaos for society. People will always use narcotics, so I'd rather have the government regulate it, than a bunch of gangs fighting in the streets.
2019-11-21 07:34
 | 
Netherlands JeffreyC 
Name checks out
2019-11-19 21:28
Yes, you can then regulate it and no one will die from it. You're only going to die from weed if it's spiked or you get stabbed picking it up, if it's legal you won't have to go through criminal methods to get it which is safer and will take away money from gangs and shit. The government can make a lot from taxing it too, just like cigarettes.
2019-11-19 21:39
 | 
Brazil Collee 
Legalize everything
2019-11-20 01:09
I imagine it would be harder for kids to get weed if it was legal. Selling it in stores would put sketchy dealers out of business. Also, the idea of someone going to jail for smoking weed, a crime which harms nobody, is insane. The only thing weed being illegal benefits is police budgets, and private prison companies. Also, to the people who say weed harms people, you're only noticing this in the cases where it does, not in the people it doesn't effect negatively. You can't possibly say "stoners are ruining their lives so weed should be illegal" unless you also think alcohol should be illegal because alcoholics are ruining their lives.
2019-11-20 01:23
You invoked a thought in me. If weed was legal, it would be even more expensive. So people would still buy it from shady dealers. Pharmacy mafia doesn't profit there, so they won't legalize it.
2019-11-20 01:30
As a person who does weed 2 times a month, I think I should not be penalised. But there are addicts ohut there who go in great debt, it can ruin their lives. So it should be discused. Good topic men.
2019-11-20 01:29
 | 
World spaaace 
strong weed is too strong to be legal
2019-11-20 01:33
it fucks up with your brain for sure, don't start smoking weed.
It has some consequences but imprisoning ppl because of it, is bad. It should be free for planting Ppl only think about prohibiting more and more stuff. Talking about legalization is weird for most. Like cigarrets, cigarrets are almost prohibited. Ppl would prohibit cigarrets if they could, and we r here talking abou legalizing more stuff. Triggers most ppl.
2019-11-20 02:37
yes, and if you are still against it you might be retarded
2019-11-20 02:44
skydiving is legal but plant smoke is bad
2019-11-20 02:44
 | 
Canada rayrayrayray 
its already legal
2019-11-20 02:45
flag checks out respect
2019-11-20 04:05
 | 
Turkey JoshDAA 
I wouldnt smoke weed just due to like smoke, it damages your lungs and i like to bike and run and due to playing on a football team it will decrease my performance. But i see the health benefits that weed has, it has shown to reduce the stress of ptsd victims and sooths other ailments. I think it should be legalized but should be restricted like alcohol and cigs. Maybe at the age of 23 or 22 its legal for the person so if he wants to blaze up and shit he can do it. I think that alcohol should be more controlled due to the more severe health effects it has on the person but alas that wouldnt happen. Just like anything in the fucking world weed is addicting, anything is addicting if you use it in vast amounts, i can become addicting to eating whoopers from burger king but unlike weed, i can quit eating burgers and not face alot of symptoms of withdrawl, as opposed to weed you will face symptoms of withdrawl, i bet my friend who was an addict that he could stop for a month and after a few days he started to smoke again, i dont give a shit about weed to be honest, if its not hurting me or other people due to smoking they can smoke. Also then my friend can sell weed legally so that could be a pretty big business opportunity
2019-11-20 04:39
Victimless crimes are a joke and waste of tax dollars. People trash their bodies everyday with fast food and alcohol but we don't choose to regulate stuff that actually ruins lives of people with a lack of dicipline.
2019-11-20 09:14
+1 Exactly. People will smoke anyway, whether it's legal or not. As you said, why wasting taxes that you could have.
2019-11-20 09:54
 | 
United States PP_Bizon 
+1 people will find a way to fuck themselves up regardless
2019-11-23 05:02
 | 
Europe jvesper 
+1 in my country if you get busted with 10g ur going to prison for a long time if you kill someone you will get less than that XDXDXD love old papis in goverment
2019-11-20 09:32
What ?! Are you living in Belarus or what? I cannot imagine that
2019-11-20 09:53
I don't smoke weed but I agree that it should be legalized. Anyway, here in Germany (especially in the western part which is close to the Netherlands) people will smoke whether it is legal or not, it is no problem to get weed at all.
2019-11-20 09:52
 | 
Russia armando_o 
its not better when cigarets lol) if u everyday would be smoke weed u already take some cancer, etc. but yeah we need legaliz, plebs need choose alco or weed kill them and government can take much more money from that kek
2019-11-20 09:52
yeah you have some serious damage son
2019-11-22 02:31
 | 
Russia armando_o 
mi tyt vse ebanytie, ne licemer, sosok
2019-11-22 09:47
braindead ruski
2019-11-23 04:48
most are that way lul
2019-11-23 04:54
 | 
Russia armando_o 
MURICA FUCK YEA STUPID BURGERS AND FEMINISM MURICA FUCK YEAH
2019-11-23 10:51
yes merica, i ate a dbl quarter pounder with fries last night at 2 am from mcds, in my 2017 mustang with a tank full of gas, i did not get beat, robbed or hurt, went home and ate my food while watching shows with my super high speed internet. then went to sleep and wokr up at 11. merica life is good.
2019-11-23 22:37
 | 
Russia armando_o 
is it special or wut? MURICA FUCK YEAH FULL OF GAS AND MCDS MURICA FUCK YA
2019-11-24 00:12
yes america is pretty special
2019-11-25 01:34
 | 
Russia armando_o 
kuri ejednevno, wtrih, cherez 15 let rasskajew che kavo
2019-11-23 10:50
damn u really got some serious braindamage
2019-11-23 11:52
 | 
Russia armando_o 
pukni ewe razok
2019-11-24 00:12
Imagine being so evil you lock up what could be a great person, for enjoying a natural plant that makes you happy and hurts no one. Imagine telling other grown adults what they can and can't do. What's that, you want to laugh and be happy haha, get the fuck in this cage you scum. Makes no sense.
if legalize weed for every countries and ez $$$ for kazakstan))
its funny how always gov. knows the best. They are taking a lot money from you, then they say u cant consume certain things
2019-11-20 16:44
The law is only there to get the dumbest of the fucks caught over being stupid and retarded about smoking a magnificent herb of the Earth. If you do it right, you won't have any problems over enjoying a Millenniums-old past time.
2019-11-20 16:44
Dude u can get caught no matter how intelligent u think u are. The only dumb thing is banning certain substances
2019-11-20 16:53
It should be legalized so that people with weed addiction could actually get help without getting into trouble. It's also notable that decriminalization of weed has been proven to reduce problematic use a lot.
2019-11-20 16:52
 | 
Portugal xxxRUI75xxx 
Portugal went through an opioid crisis during the 80s/90s but was the first country in the world to decriminalize the possession and consumption of illegal substances (in 2001). Rather than being arrested, those caught with a personal supply were just given a small warning (for marijuana/hashish consumers), or in case of hard drugs, a small fine, or told to appear before a commission – a doctor, a lawyer and a social worker – to discuss treatment. The fact is that with this change in the law and in how drug consumers were seen by the society (not as criminals), and the social ramifications of such changes, the amount of drug users, overdoses and HIV infections dropped exponentially - and so did drug-related crimes. Drug-induced death rate has plummeted to five times lower than the E.U. average in just a couple of years and stands at one-fiftieth of the United States’. Portugal is considered by many a "poster child" of what is a successful drug policy. There´s lot of info throughout the Net about the portuguese experience for those that are interested. Anyway, and specifically on weed, it´s not more dangerous or addicting than alcohol or cigarettes , and you will be fine if you just smoke a few joints from time to time but, as with almost everything, too much is not going to be good to your health.
2019-11-20 17:04
 | 
Germany NiceC 
Every Drug should be legalized. Countries should focus on educating about substances. The Current Drug Politics dont work. Legalizing Drugs would prevent dirty Substances. The Market would be beneficial for the Economy. Also "legal" and "illegal" Drugs here in Germany make no fucking sense. Alcohol is Legal, but its pure Poison - your body doesnt even have a System for it. Marijuhana and LSD on the Other hand work over Receptors in the Brain. Microdosing certain "Drugs" and consuming other "Drugs" (Cannabis and Psilocybin especially) would be greatly beneficial in the Medical field. What the fuck is a Victimless Crime anyway? Also if you make them available for a Adult audiance, who the fuck is the state to prohibit the use of substances for an Adult? Here we come back to the first point, educate about substances and risks and dont patronize your Citizens.
2019-11-20 17:16
 | 
Denmark U w0t m8? 
Don't care, don't smoke it, don't want to
2019-11-20 19:35
LEGALIZE NOW
2019-11-20 19:51
Marijuana guy Drugs are for pussies /close
2019-11-20 19:55
Yes... i dont care, more money to goverment and potentially less taxes for workers... also police has more resources to go after hardcore crime... i have tried weed 3 times, i prefer alcohol tho.
2019-11-20 20:54
Weed was banned in Finland by a coinflip... btw, though that u guys would like to know a funny fact
2019-11-20 20:55
ok
2019-11-23 09:47
 | 
United States PH4RMA 
Im fine with it under 2 conditions: 1. Must be 21 years or older 2. Ineligible to apply for welfare if you test positive
2019-11-20 20:56
that is good but 18+
2019-11-23 12:25
Alcohol and Nicotine are 100x worse. youtube.com/watch?v=gguBiaL2K38 Rekt by Rogan.
2019-11-20 21:55
 | 
Finland J3bediah 
The thing is that it doesn’t matter if it is legal or not, people are still gonna smoke ton of weed. So making it legal is the logical choice because that way you can atleast minimize the harm it causes to society.
2019-11-20 21:58
they should like in general legalize all drugs, every person should be held accountable for his own life and the choices he makes. if someone wants to get drugged and die with 30 let him. the only reason drugs are illegal is cuz they get u out of this ratrace of life.
2019-11-20 22:46
 | 
Finland Miroyev 
Charging drug users criminally is just waste of police resources and also at least with the harder drugs, being sent to jail doesn't help addicts like rehab and other help would
2019-11-20 23:21
valde | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
The ability that THC and CBD have to alleviate pain, stress, insomnia, PTSD etc should alone be enough to legalize them and research properly
2019-11-20 23:23
Lmao ye that's what I need the fucking government deciding even more of what I can and can't do when it's literally none of their fucking business. Fuck em.
2019-11-21 07:25
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
I dont want to hurt anyone either, but that will hurt my economy
2019-11-21 07:26
Mareguana should be legalized and anime should be banned. Everyone who has anime pic for profile or watches anime gets his head chopped off instantly.
2019-11-21 07:45
I think they should legalize all drugs, people should be able to decide what to do with their lives, protecting idiots from themselves shouldn't be a concern of tax payer's money.
2019-11-21 07:47
thats stupid
2019-11-21 08:10
Why? I think that would make us a better species, idiots would ruin their live/die, meaning more resources for the rest.
2019-11-21 08:13
more people would die
2019-11-21 08:14
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
It's not protecting people from themselves, it's protecting other people from them.
2019-11-24 00:17
 | 
Poland friendlySeb 
I would legalize this aswell.
2019-11-21 08:01
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
I think some AI needs to take over what people individually can consume so everyone is eating healthy according to their own needs. This way we can ensure everyone is healthy and getting enough nutrients to be productive to society. Having AI take this over will also help us with our distribution problem of food. This will also help us sustainably with our resources. If we do this, we can also then ban alcohol and cigs and get them on weed instead. It's a +1 for everyone P.s I am not a robot.
2019-11-22 03:29
What kinda communist shit is this
2019-11-23 05:07
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
This is what we need. Look at how productive the animal industry is. They are fed, cared for, sheltered, watered. It's only flaw is that it is not sustainable. Why? Because it is not managed to be sustainable, it is managed by humans. If AI took us over, fed us the most nutritious and healthy foods and put us all with every need of shelter air water and food. Then think of how far we can go. Jk obviously but imagine if someone submitted this as a highschool essay, I think the teacher would cut marks just for the perspective KEKW
2019-11-23 06:24
All stoners should be sent to Gulags and stay there imo
2019-11-23 06:27
Only benefits in legalizing it.
2019-11-23 09:51
Drugs are bad, mmkay?
2019-11-23 16:37
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
No. Fuck that. Legit there are stoners sneaking into my factory and stealing / smashing shit before. Had to hire more security cause of that.
2019-11-23 16:37
yeah sure some stoners in your area represent every person that smokes weed lmao
2019-11-24 02:23
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Yea but fuck that.
2019-11-24 03:52
kNgV- | 
Canada AyWays 
decrimnalise, not legalise. that's my two cents also been smoking on off for 6 years. never really depended on it, just thought it'd be fun to do things sober and then try them high toke up boys
2019-11-23 22:55
Decriminalize for sure, but not only weed, just decriminalize all drugs.
2019-11-23 22:59
weed makes people even more boring than they already were no thank you
2019-11-23 23:01
weed is for idiots.
2019-11-24 00:13
0/8
2019-11-24 02:22
Weed is degeneracy, but considering the direction in which society is headed I don't even care.
2019-11-24 00:14
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
No. Keep it illegal. I don't want that damn smell everywhere, it fucking stinks. It's way worse than the smell from cigarettes.
2019-11-24 00:15
 | 
Canada rayrayrayray 
Its been legal here for almost a year and nothing has changed
2019-11-24 01:07
The guy on #281 just fucked your whole point with 1 sentence
2019-11-24 02:22
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
If that's your idea of "fucked your whole point" you're legit the dumbest person on earth.
2019-11-24 13:57
Well yes he fucked your whole point mr gaming in my name in 2019. It's legalized in Netherlands, I myself was in fucking Amsterdam and nothing smelled like weed.
2019-11-24 13:58
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
0/8, have fun being braindead your entire life bruh.
2019-11-24 13:59
oh look at me i say taht ur dumb if u think like this and then say ur braindead uwu haha look at me mr 0/8 arguments gaming in my name in 2019 nip fan in 2019 guy haHAA
2019-11-24 14:01
When alcohol was prohibited, people were drinking as much as when it wasn't but it was a tax loss for the state and gangs and mafia got rich out of smuggling alcohol. The very same is happening with weed/cannabis : the state lose a lot of money because it can't tax it (for France alone, between VAT and specific taxes on addictive goods, it is estimated to be 8 billions a year of loss), smuggler get rich out of it, create social conflict, as the normal worker bearely getting enough to live can see his neighbor, officially unemployed, get a Porsche. It creates violence in order to control selling territories and perhaps worst, "normal" dealers can be overtaken by worst such as terrorist organisation taking over the drug deal to finance their deadly operation. As getting marijuana is as easy as buying booze here, and considering all I said above, I strongly advocate for a legalization. Even if I do not smoke and would not even if legal. BTW, decriminalizing is probably the dumbest possible choice, as it is giving drug dealers a free pass for all those years of breaking the law. And won't give any positive outcome for them, the state, or the customers.
2019-11-24 01:11
if alcohol and cigarettes are legal, weed should be legal too
2019-11-24 01:13
Just make it so I don't have to feel paranoid everytime I have weed with me for my own use. Once I got caught with 7g and had to pay 500€ and piss to a cup for 6 months to keep my driver licence which had nothing to do with it when I got caught.
2019-11-24 02:44
Should be legal 100%. I do smoke weed, but I choose not to consume any alcohol or any other drug. Why should my colleagues be able to enjoy a glass of wine with dinner in the evening or have a beer in town in the weekend while I should get punished for smoking a soft drug in the comfort of my own home?
2019-11-24 03:19
Legalise only in private
2019-11-24 03:52
in lithuania it's really easy to obtain weed and there is no way you get caught, so it's pretty much "legalized" at this point
2019-11-24 04:09
No, big mistake to legalize. Only addicts and junkies
2019-11-25 01:42
12:50HellRaisers vs Yalla
HellRaisers
Yalla
14:00Zorka vs GODLIKE
Zorka
GODLIKE
12:30Tricked vs Gambit Youngsters
Tricked
Gambit Youngsters
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.